It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Did you read the thread? The OP didn't link to the allwebs site in the OP, it was a different one.

And emailing Egyptian officials asking for a copy of a conference is harmless. It looks like an interesting conference and I personally would like to read or watch it.

mblah...it doesn't matter...the news article originated from all news web...and it has been copied to other sites.

If it didn't originate from all news web and Cohen...then it originated from the OPs source...which is another conspiracy theorist...Ray Alex.

Here is a link to a better formated version of the article by Ray.
reinep.wordpress.com...

Here is his website.
vodpod.com...

The OPs article is dated Nov. 29....all news webs is dated Nov. 28....then the articl on Rays website is dated Nov 28. Almost every copy/paste of this story links back to all news web as it's source. Of course Michael Cohen or Ray Alex don't give out any sources themselves...so that is where the path ends. If you want to get information about this...all I suggest is to try to go to the source.

Contact Michael Cohen and Ray Alex...I'm sure they would love the attention...and ask them for their sources.

I don't see anywhere anything about a conference being mentioned in any of the articles except this one: www.alieneight.com...

And this author claims the conference took place on November 29th, 2010...even though this information was supposedly written in an article on the 28th. The article said the guy "told an audience"...that doesn't mean it was a conference...it could of been anything.

All I am saying is that you will probably have more luck trying to contact the people who wrote the article. It is either Michael Cohen or Ray Alex...neither of them give a source for thier information in their article...which to me discredits them right off the bat.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow... this line made a big impact on me....

"Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only ‘religion’ that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well because it was fact, not faith"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
People are calling it a hoax because it is hard to find any information on Dr. Alaa Shahein (the original name is wrong I am led to believe) and there are no sources or evidence in the article... It may as well as been me writing it!!!

It's really not that hard to find information on him if people actually googled more than just one way
I agree there are no sources in the original article but the guy is a real person. He may have said it and he may not have, we don't know, but that is what some of us are tying to figure out. There is nothing wrong with that, isn't that what people do on ATS?

I do actually believe it may be possible, but dont claim truth has prevailed because of this article... that is just utter lunacy. Proves people flag for no reason whatsoever here now.

I too believe it to be possible but do I believe Shaheen said this? Not sure, could be possible. I have emailed enough people and I am awaiting answers.

Also this proves nothing about flagging. People will also flag to get others attention so that one can figure out the truth, it doesn't always mean they agree or think it's a good post, maybe they want others to see it and put in their own thoughts and research.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

if you do contact either of them, don't bother mentioning that you're seeking information to post here. Michael is not a big fan of ATS

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again, if you read the thread there are many posts showing the darn conference. It wasn't in November it was in April of this year. It was the "1st Conference in Ancient Egyptian Science." It was held in Cairo on April 24-26, 2012. The guy in question is one of the Chairman of the conference, it doesn't say he spoke at it though but it doesn't mean he didn't speak at all to anyone. He could have said any number of things who knows.

I have also looked at every single site, believe me I think I have done more looking into this than anyone on this thread. It's all I have read about and searched for two days. I am not saying he said any of this for certain but I have done my best to find out if he has.

If I get any kind of response I will post it here.

edit on 11/30/2010 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

if you do contact either of them, don't bother mentioning that you're seeking information to post here. Michael is not a big fan of ATS

I emailed and just said I was interested in getting a copy of the conference for some of us who are interested in Ancient Egyptian Science
I didn't mention ATS, no need to.

link   

I emailed and just said I was interested in getting a copy of the conference for some of us who are interested in Ancient Egyptian Science
I didn't mention ATS, no need to.

link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I wrote a friend at UPenn - asked him to see if Dr. Shaheen attended there in the late 80s, as his resume claims. From there I can get his UniCairo address and more detailed info to reach out to him, but need to know he's real first before committing that level invested time.

No need to mention ATS in any of the correspondences, unless of course the admins here want to break news instead.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Jason88 because: engrish

link   
reply to post by Telos

There is an emerging body of literature re: possible alternative technologies used during the Old Kingdom. Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt, by Christopher Dunn, is one good example.

Granted, I got the impression that the Egyptian Egyptologists haven't come around to some of these notions yet!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

fair play dude. its definitely a story that would get a shed load of clicks.lol.

regardless of whether or not the article in question is hoax or not... there is no way those pyramids were built without the help of extraterrestrial life in one way or another!

hell yeah baby!!

nufflove

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

I wrote a friend at UPenn - asked him to see if Dr. Shaheen attended there in the late 80s, as his resumes claims. From there I can get his UniCairo address, but need to know he's real first.

MY GOD! I give up! The guy is REAL damn it. I posted a pic from Cairo University's site with him listed as Head of Antiquities. Jesus, what more do you people want!

This is why I don't contribute to threads. You post the truth about someone and it's still doubted. It's extremely frustrating. Also what is your friend at Penn gonna do? Please.

Did ANYONE else bother to look at the University's site or was it just me? I know it's in Arabic but google chrome has this nifty little translator that translated the site for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I Stopped reading when they said the Giza Pyramid was the oldest, which it isn't. It's the youngest from a series of construction projects that date back over 100 years before they were ever even layed in for foundation.

Like all silly aliens and pyramid theories, I state the same. if aliens helped the Egyptians build the pyramids, why did it take 200 years and over half a dozen experimental pyramids to get to the Giza pyramid? In addition, why are there failure pyramids.

Simply put, it's bullcrap to state anything beyond humans and time allowed the pyramids to get built.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think we all need a little more verification to be honest - it's one site you gave. He's a professor working in the field for what appears to be 30-odd years. There are many questions about him after making a supposed statement of that magnitude - where is his body of work, where are other speaking engagements... this stuff is usually out in the public, and his isn't. So yes, my UPenn buddy will happily and easily tell me if he's real or not, and whatever else he's got about his work. From there I let the ATS community know to add more credibility or not to his grand UFO statement.

Also, I understand you get frustrated at ATS, especially when threads get this long and we all know not everyone reads that far back... but I've found providing a recap every 3 pages or so is helpful to keep everyone up to date - it should be the responsibility of the OP quite frankly.

In fact, admins, for popular threads, make it clear the OP must take charge of the content to include recaps and direction. My 2 cents.

link   

I read the thread mblah...it is kind of annoying that you keep claiming people haven't. Other people are looking for information as well...just from different angles. You just completely skipped over the originators of the article to try to track down the hardest person to contact in this whole thing.

I said IN THE ARTICLE there is no mention of the conference...digging up an old conference that someone with this name was a chairman at doesn't mean that is where he allegedly talked about this information. If he had said it way back in April...why is it only being talked about right now? There is simply no connection to be made...it is just a stretch in trying to connect things.

I'm not telling you not to look for information...I just think the most logical place to look first is the source.

Here, you can go ask Michael on facebook...seems like a great place to start...I doubt he will respond though...doesn't look like he does much responding. And that gives me a hint about his credibility.

www.facebook.com...

link   

I wrote a friend at UPenn - asked him to see if Dr. Shaheen attended there in the late 80s, as his resume claims. From there I can get his UniCairo address and more detailed info to reach out to him, but need to know he's real first before committing that level invested time.

No need to mention ATS in any of the correspondences, unless of course the admins here want to break news instead.

I said you might not want to mention ATS if you were talking with Michael Cohen or the other guy who writes for him. If you get ahold of the dean, feel free to mention us. I doubt if he knows us.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

couldnt agree more cohen is a hoxer he just reels in vulnerable people to make money

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think we all need a little more verification to be honest - it's one site you gave. He's a professor working in the field for what appears to be 30-odd years. There are many questions about him after making a supposed statement of that magnitude - where is his body of work, where are other speaking engagements... this stuff is usually out in the public, and his isn't. So yes, my UPenn buddy will happily and easily tell me if he's real or not, and whatever else he's got about his work. From there I let the ATS community know to add more credibility or not to his grand UFO statement.

Also, I understand you get frustrated at ATS, especially when threads get this long and we all know not everyone reads that far back... but I've found providing a recap every 3 pages or so is helpful to keep everyone up to date - it should be the responsibility of the OP quite frankly.

In fact, admins, for popular threads, make it clear the OP must take charge of the content to include recaps and direction. My 2 cents.

IM frustrated at people like you who can't see the truth slapping them in the face! The guy is REAL! Did you bother to even look at Cairo University's site? I bet NOT. If you did you would see his name AND picture listed.

You know what...nm. Arguing with the ignorant only makes me look ignorant.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't think a craft found inside a pyramid would be called a UFO. It would be identified as an alien craft.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I said you might not want to mention ATS if you were talking with Michael Cohen or the other guy who writes for him. If you get ahold of the dean, feel free to mention us. I doubt if he knows us.

I will if I get a hold of someone who responds. I just want to listen to watch or read the conference. It seems like it was interesting. I love Ancient Egyptian Science, they were really smart and I would love to hear theories and such on what they had.

When I message people about ATS topics I don't really mention ATS unless I feel it will help
Usually I say it's for a school paper or personal research which in most cases it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

the problem you're running into is the source. He's so tainted here that anything that comes out on his site is taken with a grain of salt the size of, um, the pyramids. Is the Dean legit? Sure but the comments, the lecture etc might not be or his words could be totally manipulated to appear as if he's saying there's a ufo inside the pyramid.

You run into this problem with folks like Michael and that dude who promotes Billy Meier. There's so much garbage attached to them that it becomes almost impossible to believe anything they say. If Michaels Cohen or Horn were to tell me my wife's name I'd have to get her birth certificate to verify it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join