It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Oh, and if the last days don't show up soon enough, then speed things up a bit?
This last days scenario you propose is not traditional Christian, which is that in our times, that is since Christ, the followers of Jesus is the spiritual Israel and and unfulfilled (questionable if there are) Old Testament prophecies would pertain to the church and not a literal Israel.
You do know that there is a thing among the Christians that has been accepted by them for centuries as being scripture? Among those Christian scriptures (the New Testament) is a book of prophecy called Revelation. In that book is a scene where John is in Heaven and the angel tells him to measure the temple. That is in heaven, and that is what we Christians believe in, and what is explained in the Book of Hebrews that is the true temple. The one that Jesus entered as our High Priest carrying his own blood as recompense for our salvation.
As I stated rather bluntly in an earlier post, if you discard the spiritual temple then the bases for your salvation is gone, with the consequence that you go to the bad place when you die.
I would even take it a step further and say that supporting the building of, or the existence of, or the actual ritualistic use of, a temple on earth built with human hands then you nullify your salvation and relegate the true Messiah of God to the dust bin of history.
The earthly temple in "last day" prophecy would be the one Daniel spoke of that was where the anti-christ would stand in and declare himself to be God. If you think that is a good thing to help along then woe upon you, not that I have that power or wish that upon you but as it is not yet too late for you, then please repent of your sorcery and return to Jesus Christ and ask God to accept his sacrifice on your behalf to save your eternal soul from the torments of Hell.

edit on 26-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The babylonians destroyed our Temple in Yerushalayim, then the Romans in 70ad. Then the so called "palestinians" in Gaza just a few years back..

Where is your outrage at that?

Didn't think so...

Good on Y'israel!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

I suppose if there were villages of Seminole Indians living in Disney World, the operators would find a way to get rid of them and would not listen if they claimed they had a right to live there.
Israel is fixing up their theme park appearance and cleaning out the unsightly natives to not hurt their tourist dollars.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by oozyism

The West Bank actually belongs to Israel.

The Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt [known then as the United Arab Republic (UAR)], Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

So they are free to do what they like there.

A swift Israeli victory? The Jews/israelis couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, the only reason they won that war was because of the technology and weaponry America gave them. All throughout history they've had their backsides whooped by anyone they tried to stand up to.

even with all their American weapons and technology Hezbollah kicked their asses,
www.youtube.com...

if America didn't defend them they wouldn't last 5 minutes.

The end is very near for Israel, All Muslims (and none) please read the following book by sheihk Safar Ibn `Abd Al-Rahman Al-Hawali, (oozyism from what I gather, you especially might find this book interesting if you haven't already read it)

thetruth.hypermart.net...

he details beautifully the prophecies in The book of Daniel (their own book) regarding Israel and its end, to get the date please see the last part.
thetruth.hypermart.net...

because of the Jewish zionist attitude and arrogance (like this post I'm replying to) I cant see how this can end peacefully but I pray it does.

Keep dreaming!

NOT FOR MUCH LONGER...INSHA ALLAH!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Quite possibly the most sane post in this thread. Kudos to you for it. Oz just likes to turn up the "hate button" for everyone to pile on. Stop feeding it Oz, and why don't you offer a solution?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
My one and only post on this.

Please read up on United Nations Partiton Plan.

en.wikipedia.org...:UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg
en.wikipedia.org...

Britain ruled 'Palestine' for appoximately 30years from 1917 to 1948.
Prior to that it had been ruled byThe Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years.
The region had not had indepedance since biblical times.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the aftermath of WWII it was obvious that independance was required for the region.
Various Semetic peoples had claims to the land and no easy solution was ever going to be found, both European Jews and Arabs were emmigrating en masse to the region just to further complicate issues.
Extremists have a tendency just to see their own point of view, unfortunately an all too common human failing.

The fledgling UN proposed a partition plan as outlined in the links that gave land to both sides and Jerusalem was to be an independant UN administered city.
All sides agreed to the plan except 'The Palestinians'.

The rest as they say is history.

Excellent post. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the majority of Israeli citizens support a two state solution and an everlasting peace in the region, the Palestinian extremists outnumber the Palestinian moderates and will never agree to any solution that involves the existence of the State of Israel, regardless of it's borders...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I suppose if there were villages of Seminole Indians living in Disney World, the operators would find a way to get rid of them and would not listen if they claimed they had a right to live there.
Israel is fixing up their theme park appearance and cleaning out the unsightly natives to not hurt their tourist dollars.

So you equate the former home that I bought with my blood and sweat, not to mention lives, all done in service of you (as a british soldier), and the PTSD of my kids who did nothing wrong accept being born to a Jew, and whose home was taken for peace (ha), fricken Disney????

When you have been forced out of your home, have to relocate, even though you own it. Have to suffer your kids loosing their home and then their minds because the palestinians lied about peace, then talk..

I live not far from you now.. Not quite disneyland..

To be honest. If you said that to my face, then old walt disney would be adding a character called f@@@@d

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That's what happens to all the Palestine people being forced from their homes, killed, imprisoned, their cites being destroyed and so forth.
Surprising there are many Jews against Israel and Zionism.
Jews against Israel Terriorism
Jews agianst Zionism
Another Jews against Zionism

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Im against Zionism as this site portrays..

In the end of the day; as a soldier for you, many was killed for you and.some despite you..

Wanna lose the house you bought with much blood in ole cali?

Or maybe those dirty Mexicans should reclaim the land that was forced from them..

Double standards much

edit on 26-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What should I say? I'm an evolutionist. I see this as how people adapt and strive to survive. Some have it easy and many have it tough. When I go into the military then I will buy my own house and then defend my right to live there. Everyone has rights and I feel they should exercise those rights.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I ran into a guy at the beach one day who was a Palestinian Christian. I said to him, "You know, it was the Arabs who started the war by attacking the Jews and if they had to take some land to create a defensive perimeter for survival, well that's kind of too bad."
I thought if we were not in public in broad daylight he would have been quite happy to kill me.
There's a lot of pissed off people there or from there and like I think now, it was designed to be that way. I have developed a more conspiratorial view of history and don't believe things just happen by accident.
That's why I don't think there is any solution where there is a "Jewish State" and if you had to suffer I'm sorry but don't blame me but look at the people who went to so much trouble to convince people to join on and to push it through. These are cold blooded people who couldn't care less about your kids or anyone else's kids as long as it moves forward their agenda.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

If you believe that Ghandi was used by people, I am afraid you are mistaken. Both the British and the Indian national congress wanted to use him for their own purpose. The Britsh saw value in him, and tried to use him as a go between them and the indian population, and the Indian congress wanted to use him to further their goals. Seems like when they both thought they had him working for them, he did something so different, that it shook both, and neither really wanted to deal with him, only to learn that he could not be controlled. The people and population supported and respected him for his words and beliefs, as he was not just a voice of one part of India, rather he was the voice of all of India, and thus was a leader for the people, Muslim, Hindu and Shik alike, speaking for the different people, not just groups. That was what Ghandi represented, and stood for, not a group, but the idea that the people from all walks of life, were what was important, above all else. The British government did not want to part with India, as there are still resources that could be used, but had very little choice to let go. Like bad house guests they were invited to leave.
So there you have it, want to end the violence, you need a person or several groups, with no interest but in the very people who live there, no political ambitions, no interest in taking power or leadership role, but just one interest, peace to start and lead a movement that grows daily, weekly, monthly, yearly till a good 60 to 90% of the popluation on both sides, speak with one voice and one word: Peace. A person or a group like that is far more powerful than any weapon, any person, as they wield 2 weapons at all times: Their hearts and minds, to use to achieve one goal.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I was rather surprised a few days ago when one of the internet radio talk show hosts I routinely listen to brought up the movie the Kingdom of God and even more surprised when he actually endorsed it. I have the DVD and have since it was released. If you have not seen the movie, it ends by the guy who kind of inherited rule of Jerusalem be default from the others dying or something, saying, "what is Jerusalem?" and took the people and left as Saladin and his men moved in.
I thought that was really a cop-out when I watched it but maybe it's not such a bad idea.
Anyway, my idea for peace is to have the Sarah Palin followers to wake up and follow Jesus.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I read this book years ago called Among Lions and it gives the names of each person on the Israeli side who died in the war and the circumstances of their death. It also told what they did for a living and they were all ordinary people with regular jobs, not professional soldiers. I had to cry a few times to get through it and was sympathetic to their plight and they did what they had to do and not out of malice.
Anyway everyone has suffered on every side and I don't want to see more of that.
Back to the thread topic, tearing down mosques, if that's what happened, is not really a way to get along.
Sorry about calling it Disney World but that's the way a lot of people see it. The point being, maybe a mosque does not fit the decor.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Good shabat then.

Night x

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by oozyism

The ultimate goal of the Jews is to demolish the "Dome of the Rock Mosque in Jerusalem" and so is the wishes of the Jesuits.

The ultimate goal of Zionist terrorists are to take over Biblical Israel to fulfil the prophecy, and American Christian Zionist terrorists will continually support them unconditionally until the prophecy is fulfilled.

Zionists don't even deny this, they open admit their agenda and intention.

Proof? Settlement expansions/

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Good Sabbath to you too.
I'm one of those old style religionists who keep the Jewish Sabbath, out of respect for God and His creating the World.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Now what does Jesus have to do with the issue of the states of Israel and Palestine? Neither groups believe in him, as that is not in their religion to do such? Nor is it a solution, if you go by historical reference. The history of the Islamic world is one filled with tragedy and that of the Jewish people, does not have such a good history either. The statement you made, makes no sense, it is like stating that the most devout followers of Jesus, are on death row. Religion is what made this mess, and ultimately it can not be religion that ends it. It has to be wisdom and common sense that ends the conflict. To much is in both that would end up turning around and mucking up the piece process. That area of the world has been fought over for years, long before any of us were born, all in the name of religion. Starting back long before the time of the Roman empire, and has continued on today. If these wars and conflicts are spurred on by religion and it has not brought peace to the area, then the only logical and common sense approach is to take religion out of the mix and try something new.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by oozyism

The Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt [known then as the United Arab Republic (UAR)], Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

That's exactly how I view it as well.

The land was won by conquest, which entitles Israel to ownership, think otherwise?

Should any land which was conquered anywhere in the world be given back to its original native people?

Should we just give America back to the Native Americans?

Hell no, we own it now.

GET OVER IT!
edit on 27-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join