It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Who are the jews, really? Israel resides in the vicinity of egpyt...syria...jordan...lebanon... none of which contain ethnicities resembling what we know as "jews". Where did they originally come from? They appear caucasion to me... There are supposedly 5 core races of humanity... caucasion, african, asians, african pigmys, australian aboriginees. (I believe all others are mixtures or sects diversified over time) And israel was 'given back' to the jews after WW2... supposedly they lived there during biblical times... it is just strange to me... they are white, living in a (possibly caucasion sect) but quite diverse region... hell, maybe the jews are the first white people ever to arrive on the planet and we spread from there.

It depends on who you ask!

Are you talking spiritual Jew or bloodline Jew?

Ask a Jew he'll tell you one thing. Ask a typical Christian and he'll tell you either what the Church told him or what a Jew he asked told him.

A non-typical Christian will tell you, that there were no Jews [ remnants of the southern tribes ] til II Kings who returned to Jerusalem after their punishment in Babylon. That each tribe was to keep unto it's own tribe and not mix blood, like Esau had done. The tribes had already split into two Houses 950 BC..the House of Israel and the House of Judah. The House of Israel disappeared [ supposedly, but if you look real hard, you can identify them ] That is the group whom Christ returned for, to get the message of the Gospel to them and for them to spread the gospel...[ why doesn't that story ever get told? ]

The Jews were still messed up after returning from captivity, and so because of idolatry God had their temple destroyed 60yrs after Christ rose. It is written that the Kingdom was taken from the Jews...who also deny the same. Last year they even uncovered a stone idol near the ruins of Jerusalem that dated as 2000yrs old, which confirms the continued idol worship at the time the Temple was destroyed.

So a Jew, according to the scriptures, is a mixture of three tribes...Benjamin, Levite and Judah. But according to todays Jews, except a small handful who get no press/no voice, a Jew is anyone born of a Jewish mother or who converted.
Add to that mix of confusion, are the Khazars, who are a mixture of asian, black and turk who converted to Judaism, to survive religious wars. How could one possibly determine out of that mess, who was who? like who was of the original tribe and who was a convert etc
One would need several verified DNA samples from 4500yrs ago then more samples spread out over a timeline, and no such evidence exists. So instead, they try working backwards from those who claim heritage and are running into problems so they are tweaking the way they read the data, to get it to tell them what they want to hear....hahahahahaha...unbelievable...and they're getting away with it.

I challenge anyone to show me DNA proof that has all the data I provided about their 4500yo history included in their database...you can't do it. [ can you say dog n pony show? can you say theatre? ]

edit on 27-11-2010 by toasted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
That reinforces my point, which is the claim about a "Jewish" state is just subterfuge and it is really a racist state.

I am curious...

Do you have similar feelings towards:

The Islamic Republic of Iran
The Islamic Republic of Mauritania
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Are those racist? Or is it something specific about the title "Jewish State" that upsets you?

I don't see the difference.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
This is starting to get personal again...

Stop it.
Sorry about that.
I'm not trying to put people down, here and I don't think anyone I'm replying to means ill or are motivated by any kinf of bad intent. Really.
My problem is I think people get into camps and they have a certain leader or something and they are given a list of reasons why their camp is right, and the other camp is wrong.
I would like such people to take their hand-outs, or lists or whatever they have been indoctrinated with, and toss that for a while and do some original thinking.
I admit I get influenced by listening to one type of propaganda for too long and I need to switch long enough for my mind to clear a bit and sort of start over.
I'm trying to get some sort of opposition with an actual argument that would stand alone and be able to be argued to someone who is not inside an envelope of some sort of teaching, one way or the other.
edit on 27-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sdcigarpig

What I'm talking about is that Israel would not exist without the backing of countries that are nominally Christian.
People like Sarah Palin are militaristic while at the same time claiming to be Christian.
People with that kind of mindset are happy to tolerate atrocities because they think it furthers God's plan or something.
What I am asking for is that Christians return to old style Christianity as it existed before there was such a thing as a modern Israel, and stop handing out blank checks to them without any sort of accountability.
I never implied something such as the Jews and Muslims becoming Christians themselves and I even have a negative view about people who try to convert Jews, especially in Israel itself.

I, having fought for Israel, have gave my home for peace, have witnessed my kids have panic attacks at palestinian rockets, and witnessed their humanity in supporting those in gaza..

In the end of the day, heaven and earth has been moved for peace. Yet arafat denied his people tjat at every turn. We have given up land and properties that had no value untill we worked the land..

I hope you enjoyed your shabbat.. But at least islam has one direction to pray too.. OUR temple is nothing to you or the continued suppression of it combined with the forgiving of sins and redemption of our people that comes through the rock that the muslims have control of and deny us our redemption.. On purpose..

They deny a whole people.

Screw em

The Temple mount is ours..

They tried to erase our past but will not erase our future

Amen

edit on 27-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Correct!
And I'm sure Allah will rebuild it if was meant to be there. Right?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus

That reinforces my point, which is the claim about a "Jewish" state is just subterfuge and it is really a racist state.

I am curious...
Do you have similar feelings towards:
The Islamic Republic of Iran
The Islamic Republic of Mauritania
The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Are those racist? Or is it something specific about the title "Jewish State" that upsets you?
I don't see the difference.
"Islamic" is not ambiguous, it is specific in its meaning and you can't have it mean anything other than what it seems to be saying, which is, it is a religion.
The same can not be said about the word "Jewish".
Well, I would have less of a problem with the word Jewish being used to define a state if there was not a majority of the people under that jurisdiction who, if given the opportunity, would vote against having that define what they live in.
How would you have felt if back in the eighties, South Africa changed their name to "The White State of South Africa" ?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

There is a big popular myth right now in making Israel the boogey man and the Arab Muslims in the Middle East poor little angry victims of the US and Israel. It's disgustingly ignornant, in my opinion. It reminds me of the day when the communists in the US spun the same exact nonsense making the US into the boogey man and the poor sweet communists (who have murdered hundreds of millions in the name of the Utopian ideology) into victims. The Left never stops in it's thurst for Western blood and destruction.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

There is a big popular myth right now in making Israel the boogey man and the Arab Muslims in the Middle East poor little angry victims of the US and Israel. It's disgustingly ignornant, in my opinion. It reminds me of the day when the communists in the US spun the same exact nonsense making the US into the boogey man and the poor sweet communists (who have murdered hundreds of millions in the name of the Utopian ideology) into victims. The Left never stops in it's thurst for Western blood and destruction.

Yeah

They like to blame it all on the Jews but are powerless to get rid of us..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Thanks, I did, though mine is probably a lot different than yours. I use it to catch up on sleep and stay away from buisness.

We have given up land and properties that had no value until we worked the land..
I don't think this is right, I mean what happened to you. Your words are not falling on deaf ears, in my case, anyway.
Really whatever comments I am making are motivated by my idea of correct Christian theology, and you are kind of in the crossfire. I don't want people like you to feel like you did something wrong, because that's not how I think about it.
You are showing a religious feeling about all this and expressing ideas that I probably don't think about too much. There is historical evidence to support what you mean about salvation. People from all over the known world came to Jerusalem to get close to the temple and the kings of the Earth respected it and considered it a holy place of the greatest importance. It's just a little difficult for non Jewish people to visualise it, being so long past.
An example for me, as a Christian, would be when I went to Torino, Italy and was so happy to just stand at the door to the cathedral where the shroud was. (there's pictures at my ATS Media profile page)
That's not the same as meeting Jesus in person, but anything even remotely close to it is exciting to me. So to you, this place is the location for salvation, well I can respect that, and I do think there is something wrong about the current situation. That's great for you, and I suppose that shows a loyalty to your God. All commendable and I don't have a problem with that. On the other hand, Christians need to realize there was a division centuries ago and we (meaning Christians do) have a different God now. If Muslims have another God, well that's fine for them, and they have a place to worship their God, and that is in Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thanks, I did, though mine is probably a lot different than yours. I use it to catch up on sleep and stay away from buisness.

We have given up land and properties that had no value until we worked the land..
I don't think this is right, I mean what happened to you. Your words are not falling on deaf ears, in my case, anyway.
Really whatever comments I am making are motivated by my idea of correct Christian theology, and you are kind of in the crossfire. I don't want people like you to feel like you did something wrong, because that's not how I think about it.
You are showing a religious feeling about all this and expressing ideas that I probably don't think about too much. There is historical evidence to support what you mean about salvation. People from all over the known world came to Jerusalem to get close to the temple and the kings of the Earth respected it and considered it a holy place of the greatest importance. It's just a little difficult for non Jewish people to visualise it, being so long past.
An example for me as a Christian, would be when I went to Torino, Italy and was so happy to just stand at the door to the cathedral where the shroud was. (there's pictures at my ATS Media profile page)
That's not the same as meeting Jesus in person, but anything even remotely close to it is exciting to me. So to you, this place is the location for salvation, well I can respect that, and I do think there is something wrong about the current situation. That's great for you, and I suppose that shows a loyalty to your God. All commendable and I don't have a problem with that. On the other hand, Christians need to realize there was a division centuries ago and we have a different God now. If Muslims have another God, well that's fine for them, and they have a place to worship their God, and that is in Saudi Arabia.

Yeshua (Jesus) is not a christian but a Jew who kept the Law and worshiped at the Temple..

Infact WAS the law.

And a jew.

Saudi is just a very small part of the whole, and if that part does not conform and is not healthy then it will burn

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In the end of the day God said that in the day of evil we just stand..

Try knoxking us down..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Hey Bat-Vader nice avatar,
see theres nothing wrong with getting personal.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yeshua (Jesus) is not a christian but a Jew who kept the Law and worshiped at the Temple..
I've been thinking about that quite a bit lately and wonder what it means, like how there is a geographical connection to God. The concept seems counter intuitive, but my little story defies logic, too.
I think I should go back over to the Off-Topic and Religion section, and stop preaching on a politics section.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Actually my solutions are well founded in historical fact. Fact India won its indepence by non violent means from the british empire. Fact Dr. King helped get civil rights for those in the United states, by advocating those exact same techniques. So the idea that if both sides agree that peace is a viable option and their populations, a good 60 to 70% stop the violence and demand that their governments enact such a peace, it will happen. Fact that Iran and Syria are supplying the Palestines with weapons. Fact Egypt is equally responsible for the blockade on Palestine. These are not idle rumors but fact as is recorded.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I was talking about your list of the possible dire consequences of adopting my plan, which is not really my plan but my adaptation of Helen Thomas' plan. I don't think she was being stupid or "anti-semitic" just being realistic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Helen Thomas was an idiot. That woman was alive when the news hit after World War II about what the Nazi's did to the jewish people of Europe. She knew of how the rest of the world treated the Jewish people and knew that no one was not willing to lift a hand before, during or after it had taken place. She saw and entire people become refugees, and how they struggled in the face of adversity. She saw how they had to fight to survive against oppressive odds. No Helen Thomas, for speaking, and not choosing her words, spoke ultimately what was in the back of her mind. Biggotted hatred.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I realized I was going out on a limb when I wrote that.
I would not put myself in that kind of jeopardy unless I had listened to various people who I respected
giving their opinions about her. I don't remember anyone mentioning that she was a racist.
You seem to be determined to disagree with me and I suppose you have your reasons.
I understand there are theoretical arguments in favor of Maintaining the current regime
but the benefits do not out-way the risks, in my opinion.
Your hypothetical consequences of not maintaining the regime are laughable, at least
to me, but the risks of maintaining the regime are very real and looming on the horizon
and includes the possible extinction of all human life on this planet.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Well lets think about this: Helen Thomas was either in her 90’s at the time of being fired. That means she was in her 20’s during World War II, she was able to witness the news reports that was coming out of Europe before, during and after World War II. She personally saw these reports and knew of what all was going on. She seemed like a well educated person, and ultimately did not seem to be misinformed about anything, when it came to the news. She would have heard FDR on the radio and have heard the reports of Edward R. Murrow as well. She lived during a time when Radio was king and the picture shows provided footage of what all was going on. Now at her age, and having lived through that time frame, to state what she did, how she did it, was not an idle thought but one that was on her mind at the time. Thus she may not have wanted to appear as a bigot or a racist, but when she spoke those words, knowing what the people of Israel has gone through to get where they are going, shows a very interesting side of the woman. Kind of like other well known people who just spout out, and claim it was a mistake or under the influence, it does not wash. To quote a person, who was alive at the time, saw the reports first hand, probably kept up with the news of the day, and then to state what she stated, gives question as to the credibility of the proof that you offer. Make no mistake, any quote and article has to be giving a good hard look these days, cause of the validity of what is being reported. The solution that I stated is simple, but going to be difficult. Will people get hurt, yes, and are people going to die, yes, but in the long run, if the people on both sides demand peace, it will be achieved. We can sit here and go around and around, about who is at fault, who is a victim, who is right and who is wrong, but the wiser choice is to come up with a solution that will have effects. Think about it, what would happen if the citizens on both sides of this ongoing conflict, 60 to 70 percent say enough? Do you honestly believe that their respective governments would fail to heed them, knowing that the very people they are claiming to protect could turn on them?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so what is your religion? you don't say, are you ashamed of it?

you wouldn't dare say to any Muslims face what you are saying hiding behind that computer screen about our beloved prophet Mohammad would you? but what you don't realize, it isn't the Muslims you need to worry about, Allah can see all your doing and he promises to honor and protect his messenger so I fear very much what is coming to you now from Allah. your words are out there and you cant take them back its too late, you have made an enormous mistake, if ye but knew!

its one thing not believing in a religion but you have put yourself at war with Allah.

I wont answer you again as you don't deserve any more of my time or energy...see you on judgment day!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nobody cares. What I mean is that the people who are running things from the top do not care what the people at the bottom think.
The only action that counts is the money. Don't donate money to people who want you to give money to Christians for Whatever in Israel. In order for that to happen they need to wake up from the delusion they are under thinking they can start Armageddon, then get raptured. That's a lie and the exact opposite is going to happen, which is a horrible death, then Hell.
Every time a politician gets up and says, "I am a great friend of Israel" with a big smile, vote against him and vote for someone who is for America first. God does not love people who are a traitor to their own country.

edit on 28-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join