It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazrmau5

This is exactly why we shoudnt trust the Terrorist in America. they hate us cause we back Israel . They want what is not theres. God give Israel that land and God said they will keep it forever and ever. The Arabs need to get over it. they are not Gods chosen people.ANd God said he will gather his people from all over the world and bring them back to there homeland for the last time. God said they will never be driven out again. that is whats going on now the Jews are going back to their land.they will be in their land when all the nations of the world come against them in the last world war at Armegeddon.Its prophesyed in the Bible. This war is gonna make all other wars seem small and not important,it will be horrific.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
For a slightly more neutral take:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Although I admit I do often read presstv for laughs. Similar to how hilarious it was watching Iraq's PR guy back then...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

And here we would think the up roar would be over, something very old and a cultural heritage, like say the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan that the Taliban, an Islamic form of government blew up all in the name of religion. No one cried or disparaged at that senseless destruction, and why should we now be concerned about a mosque, that was built about 40 years ago? It is really no loss to the world, and really has no bearing on anything. That and the fact that the original article comes from a news agency that is controlled by Iran, and is used as pure propaganda to gather support and make accusations that are not based in fact, but rather that of hatred. And anything that the Iranians can use to stoke up that hate against the US and its allies, well it will.
We should not really pay attention to this story, as it really ultimately does not matter, as the conflicts that are going on over in Israel and its neighbors have been going on for a very long time, and probably non of us will live to see an actual peace there happen. The Israelis are never going to fully trust their neighbors and their neighbors are never going to trust them. Neither side wants peace or to compromise, for fear of making itself weak, so then why we really care, if a town lost its mosque or not. None of the other Islamic states are willing to accept these people into its country, no offers to take them in have been extended, no offers to get more involved to try to work out a solution that both sides can live with. In fact the only country that has gone that far, has been the US, trying to work out a peaceful accord between the governments of that region. And the people on both sides, well they are not interested in peace, after all if someone was firing weapons at you, or spouting that you should be wiped off the face of the planet you would not want to deal with that person, if not take up arms against them. No this is a neighborhood feud, and non of us should be concerned or care, until both sides stop fighting and hating each other, then we should really care. Neither side is innocent, or fully guilt free, and both sides have committed crimes all in the name of religion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsecCin616

Are you a Zionist Christian? Do you realize that is a contradiction of terms? Jesus is the Messiah who came from the Jews. Remember John the Baptist said to take an axe to the thing that Judaism had become. Paul said that we are the branch grafted to the tree. Well normally, as how they do it where I am from, a tree will grow up to a certain point and the top cut off and different branches are grafted into the stump. Old style Judaism is the tree cut off and chopped up for firewood and what replaced it is Christianity and all the promises to Israel are fulfilled in and to the followers of Jesus. If you do not believe this, then you are not a Christian and you are a co-conspirator in genocide and to hell you will go. America must repent of its whoredom with the Synagogue of Satan and return to true religion and not the communism and conquering despotism thinly veiled in the guise of some sort of godly nation which they are not.

edit on 25-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by TopsecCin616

. If you do not believe this, then you are not a Christian and you are a co-conspirator in genocide and to hell you will go.

Is that how you debate intelligently with other members? Do you have an aggression problem?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

There would be instant peace in the Middle East if all the racist Zionists packed up their bags and moved back to whatever country they came from.
Meanwhile the US provides them with every type of weapon imaginable.
If they ever tried to actually use them in a big way, they would be wiped off the map.
These people who live nearby are not stupid and they are fully prepared to strike back with force that will end all activity and whoever is in that occupied country will not be able to come out of their shelters.
So sitting back is not what the US is doing and making peace is not either. The lust for power and control has been completely unleashed for unrestrained looting and destruction at the hands of these insane people. But this will be their undoing and the end of a little experiment in communistic utopia in the middle East.
I don't want anyone hurt and there is only one solution. If America is so in love with the myth of Judaism, then they should be more than happy to take in the entire population of the immigrants that went in search for the lost land that never was.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Aggression problem? No.
I do not hold anything personally toward the people who think they are doing God's will by supporting Israel.
I just feel sorry for them and there is a reason why they are taken in and that is that any sort of opposing view is censored in the USA.
This may seem a bit aggressive but it is just that there has been too much silence and when people do dare to speak up and say, "don't drink the Kool-Ade", then they are called some sort of bad name and pushed off into a corner somewhere.
Don't you think that we should be looking at the real fanaticism that really is radical, and that is not some other religion, it is Zionism. That's what fits the description, and it is about time people see it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Don't you think that we should be looking at the real fanaticism that really is radical, and that is not some other religion, it is Zionism.

Actually radical fanaticism is stating that anyone who doesn't believe in your personal view will go to hell, which is precisely what you posted above.

You claim to want peace and in your words you don't want anyone to get hurt, and yet instead of showing interest in debating this topic civilly you clearly state that anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint will go to hell.

Anyways, I won't sidetrack this thread anymore, that just stood out to me because of the two opposite extremes of your post.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Actually radical fanaticism is stating that anyone who doesn't believe in your personal view will go to hell, which is precisely what you posted above.
Sorry but that is just ridiculous.
Fanaticism is thinking you have to send someone to hell personally.
I don't even want to convert a single person.
Just look at whatever is your current religion and I don't mean the preachers on TV with beautiful wives and nice expensive houses and chauffeured limousines.
Take a look at the writings that predate Karl Marx, from whatever the theologians of your religion felt about this thing called Israel.
What we have now is turned on its head from traditional religion.
It's not because we now have a better religion. We have absolute insanity running amok.
I want all that to stop.
I am an anti-fanatic and an anti-radical.
Just look back to where we came from not really that long ago when none of this stuff existed.
I said already why it does. It's communism. Remember when communism was a bad name?
Well it's still bad, and there is a good reason why it should be seen that way, and all you have to do is look at the red flag and that stands for the blood of anyone who gets in their way.
Now all of a sudden that's OK?
Are you OK with that?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

And what of the Islamic nations around the area doing? They are not so innocent, as the military hardward that the palenstians are using are being supplied from somewhere, and they are just as much of a pawn as the Israelis are in this instance. Both sides need to take a step back and work on a compromise, not just one side. As long as one side keps attacking and provoking the other there will be no peace. That is what I mean, after all the supporters of the Palenstiens have as much to gain and loose as the Israeli's and would it not be in their best interst to promote peace between the 2 groups? After all any country that can broker a peace that is a good compromise and can be kept between both sides, would hold standing not only in the eyes of the world, but also the eyes of the islamic world as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I am having a hard time understanding you.
You seem to be speaking in vague generalities.
Who is it that wants peace, now?
I'm serious and not being sarcastic or anything.
The way I see it no one wants peace and it is just not going to happen and I see nothing that would indicate that such a thing is anywhere on the horizon.
This place is imploding by their own foolishness.
Case in point: DU, code for depleted uranium. OK fine, you be the one to fulfil a prophecy about Babylon being desolate so you send your surrogate, the US, and they spread DU all over Iraq and the women do not want to get pregnant because they are having deformed babies from the radiation.
So stupid, and now all that crap is drifting over to Israel and they are all going to be dead, just like the Gazans who the Israeli's throw their own supply of DU at.
The place is poisoned and they should get the hell out.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

edit on 26-11-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ok, fair enough, let me see if I can clean this up for you, so that way it is a bit more clear. This is about the Israeli’s and the Palestinians, that are in constant conflict between each other. Both of them desire peace, as do their people. Any one who lives where there is a constant threat or daily rockets or bullets firing will tell you that they do. All of the countries surrounding the area, have the following things in common: They are Islamic and most either tolerate the nation of Israel, or outright hate it, yet can not achieve its goal. Ultimately the situation is a lose/lose situation, as the nation of Israel is going to be a factor in the area for a very long time. If it was not there, then they would be fighting each other, as the Islamic world and countries do not have a good reputation for being nice to others in different aspects of the religion. Peace can be a powerful force, stabilizing the region, and it is something that everyone in that entire area desires, as it would give their populations a chance to rest, and sleep well at night, rather than have to sleep with one eye open, and uneasy. All sides, not just the Palestinians, or the Israeli’s need to back down. That means the other countries, such as Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and even Iran, all need to back down and try to work out a compromise between the 2 sides, representing both, from a non bias and non prejudicial point of view. It means stop shipping arms to the Palestinians, and to take a chance that just maybe, that if they work together, and enforce a cease fire and agree to lay down arms, then just maybe the peace that the primary people want can take effect. I am not saying the Israeli’s are at fault, nor am I saying the Palestinians are either, they both are. Neither side wants to back down, and with a mindset of wanting to go through with an eye for an eye attitude, both are very much blind. Telling the people of Israel that they need to leave is both insulting and demeaning to them, that is part of the problem, as their forefathers, some of whom are still alive, did not want to return to where they were living before, as it nearly got them killed, and they remember the attempts to kill them and how the world, when they were pleading for help, turned its back on them, and the struggle to find a place where they can call home. But like any people, they need room to grow as their population is increasing. The solutions have always been there, both sides could have come to that decision long ago, and neither took the opportunity to be good neighbors. Instead, this is a feud that has gone on for years, far longer than any of us has been alive. War and armed conflict is a horrible thing, cause if you think about the weapons being used, consider this: It takes 3 factors for a weapon to be developed: 1) Money, 2) A government willing to invest in the R&D, and 3) A need to use it. Israel has been given a need for and to use weapons, the government of Israel has agreed that such is needed, and thus they give the money to use it. Make no mistake, take away one part of that, primary the need, and the other 2 collaspe and can not be justified.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm not picking on you or being directly derogatory to you in particular and "blessed are the peacemakers"and all that. I am positive about people who do want peace and don't want to dissuade them from that purpose. I'm on a bunch of email lists from all the Jewish organizations concerned about the situation in Palestine and these are some people wanting peace. I do not hate Jews as in individual persons. Here's the thing, they get tremendous push-back from the big powerful Jewish organizations and the leadership of Israel is against them. Just like there are good Americans who are against war, but the so-called leadership continue with war, regardless.

to address your post: I wish you could see what you just wrote in an objective way. I think what you would see is that description would work perfectly well by having as the subject, "why Germany needs Hitler".
edit on 26-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ah, but the point on Hitler, is he did not creat the situation that existed when he came into power, he exploited it. Do you not think that the entire conflict between the palestanians and the israeli's could have not been solved along time ago, if they were left to hash it out? It very well could have been, but due to the outside interferance from the surrounding countries, has kept this going far longer than it should. Looking objectively, you can see where both sides are to blame for this entire mess, and not one is innocent. If they were very serious about peace, and I do mean serious, then they need to take a page from Ghandi's playbook. Here you have a man, a hindu and an Indian, educated in Oxford, and a trained lawyer, who took his belief in his religion seriously. It was not a fist, or a gun shot that won the independance of India from the British empire, it was a pen and the idea, that a conflict has to have 2 participants, to fight. He removed the fighting part and simply took a road of non agression and non violence to win the freedom, and taking a superior road. Yes he did get killed, but he knen that if he was to achieve the final goal, he was willing to take the risks, no matter what, lay down his life and ultimately pay the price for his actions. He would not raise a hand, or a weapon, and was very insistant that all who would follow him, do the same. Ultimately the British empire, agreed that India needed to be free, and a seperate country.
If the Israeli's and the Palanstians were that serious about peace and wanting it, then the populations there would lay down their arms and meet in the middle, then look at the respective governments and say enough, we want peace. And if it is the majority of the population on both sides, greater than 75% did this, it would make both governments reconcile and work towards a lasting peace. But those who want such are far and few between, neither side wants it. The palanstians and the israeli's are not interested in such, and are not willing to sacrafice everything to do nothing in the name of peace. Too few on both sides are wanting such, the majority will not have it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think the British were about done robbing India of the wealth they could haul off and after that, they can do better by just trapping them into slavery through the Banking systems and trade agreements. I think Gandhi was allowed to do what he did, once they got the right people assembled to take control who were turned around into the mindset that the bankers found agreeable to their outlook on how they would keep their own people in line, thus saving them the expense of paying for an occupying army to do it.
With Israel I think the plan is to enslave their people by having them in constant anxiety about the "foreigners" and pretty much the same plan as in the USA. If there wasn't a problem, they would make one.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Typical. Israel really knows how to cultivate friendly relationships. And i bet they will come out and blame it on Hamas.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The ultimate goal of the Jews is to demolish the "Dome of the Rock Mosque in Jerusalem" and so is the wishes of the Jesuits.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
After looking at the situation and the religions involved I would have to pose this question to the Muslims in the middle east.

Is it possible the Muslims and the Palestinians are looking at the current situation all wrong? Your religion does tell you to believe in the last days does it not? And I would point out that as part of the ancient prophesies of the last days is that a nation of Israel exists. And the Jewish temple is rebuilt in the place where it once stood.

So I would point out this. Are you fighting the will of your God in opposing the Jews and the nation of Israel? According to the ancient prophesies of the book the events playing out over there very well could be the start of the end of days. And in fighting the will of Allah you may just be unwitting deceived pawns of the Adversary. Cursed to pain, destruction, and eventually the fire because you did not believe in the last days?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The ultimate goal of the Jews is to demolish the "Dome of the Rock Mosque in Jerusalem" and so is the wishes of the Jesuits.
reply to post by notsoperfect

By the way, I'm not judging anyone on this. I'm just stating the fact to demonstrate how silly the whole thing is. It is just that I'm lamenting on why other people in the world should be invoved in this madness and risk their lives.

I have already stated that Islam is an evil religion. It should be banned in the world for the good of humanity.

Such action will not produce any harm for the advancement of humanity. Of course, so is other massively organized religions.

We are about to have a massive change of the civilization leaping forward. Those old cloths of the insitutionalized dogmatic religions should be get over with, and sooner the better.

People wonder why UFO disclosure doesn't happen despite such a massive amount of leaked information.

Because the admission of such cosmic events will immediately divulge the madness of the TPTB's agenda and negate it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join