<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adramalech

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by oozyism

The West Bank actually belongs to Israel.

The Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt [known then as the United Arab Republic (UAR)], Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

So they are free to do what they like there.

You forget why this war was actually fought in the first place. The United Nations declared the land to belong to Israel in 1948 unfairly, and of course the United States backed it. It was Palestine before that, shared by ethnic arabs ever since the BC era.

Israel didn't win it, they where handed it. The Europeans where sympathetic and a bit embarrassed to the treatment of millions of Jews before and during the war, and this influence was the bottom line they where given land. So who are you to say they are free to do what they like there?

The dismissal of a mosque being destroyed as nothing by some of you is probably a result of a ferocious demonizing of muslims by the western media. Becoming desensitised to one profile of people is a very dangerous thing and we've seen what it brings throughout history. The perpetrators here ironically coming from the most obvious case in history.

Actually that's not quite true. The UN never did agree to hand it to the Zionists as they said it could not be done without approval from the Palestinians. So the Zionists took it by force and declared the creation of Israel. Eventually the UN accepted this. It was certainly not 'handed' to the Zionists - they took it.

Also, it should be remembered that most of the Palestinians are the descendents of Jews who had converted to Islam or Christianity hundreds of years before. They are probably more genetically 'Jewish' than European Jews!
edit on 25-11-2010 by Adramalech because: (no reason given)

The British gave Israel to the Jews. Sure the Zionist terrorists attacked the Brits but they never took it from them! Britain was all powerful in 1948, they let India as it was just a deal done in WW2 to fight Japan but there was no real action on leaving Africa or the Middle East. Empire was to continue, but Britain did give way in Israel and gave it to the Jews finalising a promise made by Lord Balfour in 1917. Jewish Israel was a done deal
edit on 25-11-2010 by ufoorbhunter because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
im sick of xionism.
i cant believe the 'kings' of england handed izreal over to the rothschilds in the balfour declaration.
and im sick of albert pike and his 'predictions' [ie PROTOCOLS.]

i was hoping the internet would wake people up. but it seems the 'elitists' in charge realize this, and are stepping up their game.

but to take out a place of worship? give me a break.

how great would it be if the occupation ended, and everyone of every race was allowed to live free in palestine.
edit on 25-11-2010 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

I think the so called two-state solution is doomed to failure, as the Palestinians will have lost most of their land. There should be just one state (which the Jews can call Israel and the Palestinians can call Palestine) and everyone within it should have equal rights, and so can live together in peace. This is I think what was supposed to happen!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

reply to post by oozyism

The Third Arab-Israeli War, was fought between June 5 and June 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt [known then as the United Arab Republic (UAR)], Jordan, and Syria. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. At the war's end, Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

You forget why this war was actually fought in the first place. The United Nations declared the land to belong to Israel in 1948 unfairly, and of course the United States backed it. It was Palestine before that, shared by ethnic arabs ever since the BC era.

Israel didn't win it, they where handed it. The Europeans where sympathetic and a bit embarrassed to the treatment of millions of Jews before and during the war, and this influence was the bottom line they where given land. So who are you to say they are free to do what they like there?

The dismissal of a mosque being destroyed as nothing by some of you is probably a result of a ferocious demonizing of muslims by the western media. Becoming desensitised to one profile of people is a very dangerous thing and we've seen what it brings throughout history. The perpetrators here ironically coming from the most obvious case in history.

Actually that's not quite true. The UN never did agree to hand it to the Zionists as they said it could not be done without approval from the Palestinians. So the Zionists took it by force and declared the creation of Israel. Eventually the UN accepted this. It was certainly not 'handed' to the Zionists - they took it.

Also, it should be remembered that most of the Palestinians are the descendents of Jews who had converted to Islam or Christianity hundreds of years before. They are probably more genetically 'Jewish' than European Jews!

The British gave Israel to the Jews. Sure the Zionist terrorists attacked the Brits but they never took it from them! Britain was all powerful in 1948, they let India as it was just a deal done in WW2 to fight Japan but there was no real action on leaving Africa or the Middle East. Empire was to continue, but Britain did give way in Israel and gave it to the Jews finalising a promise made by Lord Balofur in 1917. Jewish Israel was a done deal

Britain was spent after WW2 and had had enough of war. It didn't have the stomach to put up with the Zionist terrorists. So you are kinda correct as ultimately Britain did relinquish the land.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Allowing Israel to become a country was the biggest mistake America and Europe ever made. Worst of all, it ruined friendships and alliances in the Middle East that were/are more important than Israel. Israel is the product of illegal Zionism, and fraudulent international banking, which is the true terrorism the world must fight. I do not support Israel. I'd rather be allies with Iran.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

reply to post by oozyism

The British gave Israel to the Jews. Sure the Zionist terrorists attacked the Brits but they never took it from them! Britain was all powerful in 1948, they let India as it was just a deal done in WW2 to fight Japan but there was no real action on leaving Africa or the Middle East. Empire was to continue, but Britain did give way in Israel and gave it to the Jews finalising a promise made by Lord Balofur in 1917. Jewish Israel was a done deal

Britain was spent after WW2 and had had enough of war. It didn't have the stomach to put up with the Zionist terrorists. So you are kinda correct as ultimately Britain did relinquish the land.

Britainwas not a spent force following WW2. Britain was a military super power with massive Imperial resourses and an economy built around war. It was on the verge of becoming a nuclear power which meant real power projection. It certainly had the stomach for war in Korea and Malaya. Add to this Suez too not forgetting the back stab from the USA lol! Point is Britain could have held on to Israel forever, but they stuck to the deal with the Jews laid out in 1917 and gave them a bedroom in a house they could sleep in and secure themselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You call yourself Australian?? How sad that you write like a 6 yr old and in such a racist fashion.. I don't think history agrees with you that Israel is kind or loving.

History does not decide what is kind or loving history tries to establish facts people make opinions!
edit on 25-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

I'd rather be allies with Iran.

OK that's your choice but sell or your stuff up & get over thee then! They are waiting for you!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My one and only post on this.

Please read up on United Nations Partiton Plan.

en.wikipedia.org...:UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg
en.wikipedia.org...

Britain ruled 'Palestine' for appoximately 30years from 1917 to 1948.
Prior to that it had been ruled byThe Ottoman Empire for hundreds of years.
The region had not had indepedance since biblical times.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the aftermath of WWII it was obvious that independance was required for the region.
Various Semetic peoples had claims to the land and no easy solution was ever going to be found, both European Jews and Arabs were emmigrating en masse to the region just to further complicate issues.
Extremists have a tendency just to see their own point of view, unfortunately an all too common human failing.

The fledgling UN proposed a partition plan as outlined in the links that gave land to both sides and Jerusalem was to be an independant UN administered city.
All sides agreed to the plan except 'The Palestinians'.

The rest as they say is history.

That they have had over 60years to try and sort there own problems and issues out with little or no success speaks more about The Israeli's and The Arabs than anyone else!
Blaming other's for their own failures is an easy and covenient cop out.
There is no one party to blame; I see good and bad, right and wrong on all sides and the promotion of religious extremism, by anyone just exacerbates the situation.

I have no magic solution.
But I know it requires both sides to accept a certain amount of responsibility for the current situation and stop blaming anyone and everyone else.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Did you know there was an attempted coup against Iran's President recently? Most of the actual people in Iran aren't as anti-West as their leaders. Many of them don't wear headscarves even. The real enemy is the Rothschilds and their fraudulent international banking cabal (that funded Israel by the way). The Rothschilds supported the British during the Revolutionary War, supported the South during the Civil War, made money off both sides of World War I and II, and caused every major financial panic of the last 100 years. Dig deeper my friend, and you will find that the truth is stranger than you might think.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm probably gonna get attacked for this, but how is it possible to be pro isreal? Keep in mind I don't like the palistineans in general any better but damn, Isreal is nothing but trouble.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The dismissal of a mosque being destroyed as nothing by some of you is probably a result of a ferocious demonizing of muslims by the western media.

I'd say they do a pretty good job of demonizing themselves. The western media is just showing us how insane Muslims are, we need a good laugh during these hard times. Do people seriosly still stone people to death? Sheesh.

I'm not a fan of any of the religions of Abraham. I think the sane people of the world should outlaw religion. Problem is that there are more people who need religion than those of us who don't. More people are murdered, and property destroyed, in the name of the God of Abraham than any other single source bar none x infinity.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Did you know there was an attempted coup against Iran's President recently? Most of the actual people in Iran aren't as anti-West as their leaders.

Yes I had heard of this. (well the impeachment) Through this site actually. I will concede to you on the above point (Yes I have conceded to others on ATS). I have referred to the "Iranian terrorists" & other nations. In the Iranian case I refer to their leader, The Ayatollah, Government Cronies acting like puppets to the leader & the millions of brainwashed extremist citizens as being the terrorists. I do not mean the average Joe/Jane moderate citizens. So I do not change my opinion on these terrorists but do concede I have not defined my targets correctly, my bad. I hope this has cleared it up!

edit on 25-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by fooks
good,

it's just rocks and stone.

Your house is also made out of sticks and stones.

Can't wait till what goes around, comes around applies to you.

Seriously, I will feel sorry for your family, but not you, because your arrogance is obvious for everyone to see.

it already has, 9/11, patriot act, tsa body scanners all's that's left is rfid chips to prove you're an american citizen and not a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Actually, does everyone here understand that the Jewish/Christian/Muslim conflict arises due to their different interpretations of how to worship the exact same God? Freaking lunatics if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

Well that's a small comment that can be interpreted in many ways. God in Judaism and Islam is very similar while in mainstream Christianity God is very different and many Christians claim Jesus is God. Which goes against Judaism and Islam teachings of God and Islam's teaching of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the second palestinian intifada was started when that murderous war criminal ariel sharon toured the al asqa mosque and walked around like a conqueror.

this is another attempt by israel to provoke the palestinians into fighting so they can label them terrorists and dispatch their apaches to kill "militants".

on top of humiliating them, controling the u.s. government like a puppy and destroying their homes, they have to come out and provoke them into a fight.

i hope this starts the 3rd intifada. what a joke, there is nothing the palestinians can do to gain their freedom, short of unilaterally declaring a state and having the majority of the u.n. recognize it.

that'll never happen as long as israel's lap dog vetoes every resolution that can end this criminal occupation.
edit on 25-11-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

The invasion and occupation of that land by the European Jews is the longest invasion + occupation in couple of centuries.

Syria was taken by force and occupied by Muslims around 640. The occupation never ended. By your logic should the Muslims leave Syria?

The Dome of the Rock is built on top of two former Jewish Temples. Should not the Dome be torn down using your logic?

Islam is a very young Religion, so it's claim to any land is far less than the more ancient cultures who predated it, so this seems an odd argument for any Muslim to make. Not to mention Palestinians never actually existed. They came from Egypt, Jordan and other places, their true homelands. Except Egypt and Jordan don't want them.

Hamas has a Charter it still stands by, that states clearly the elimination of Israel is their goal, which means peace can not happen as long as Hamas is involved. The only ending they want is called Genocide. They want the Jews dead, period end of subject. How anything can be more evil than wanting to destroy and entire people simply because they are of a different Faith is beyond me. Only an evil mind could see the world that way. Peace would have happened by now, were this not true.

Israel has done plenty wrong, or should I say some of it's leaders. That does not excuse the insanity of Hamas and the Jihadists who even kill their own people over minor differences. I think most people are intellegent enough to see through the fabrications surrounding these topics. Jihadist / Terrorists who post here, only speak to themselves.

Why do you Oozy bother with people you would just as soon see dead? You can't force people to be Muslims. Well you can but they don't really believe, they just pretend so they don't get killed by a fanatic. I think that is likely the source of most Muslims of the first generation. People who pretended to survive I mean. The Muslim history is incredibly bloody for as young as it is. Evil men and violence seem to define it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
For those who are claiming that Britain gave Palestine to Jews therefore it is OK, grow up please.

This is called colonization which the world passed a long time ago, and Britain got battered and bruised because of such inhumane and destructive colonization policies.

Israel is the only nation in the world which still continues the idea of colonization, which is backward, and idiotic the least, stupid the least, inhumane the least, terroristic the least, racist the least, bigotry the least.

If you say Britain gave Palestine to the aborigine Jews, then I would understand it.

Why did Britain gave Palestine to Jews that weren't even from Palestine? Does anyone ask, I mean does those blind followers of Zionist terrorist ever ask?

and the claim that Britain gave Palestine to the Jews is BS.

After WWII Britain collapsed, the US became the Ayatollah of Britain, and most other parts of Europe, just USSR which came Ayatollah of East Europe etc.. Hence US gave Palestine to the Zionists, because Zionists helped US take over Europe, which owned most of the world back then.

People need to think when reading history, not just read it as it is. Thinking actually helps.
edit on 25-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Syria was taken by force and occupied by Muslims around 640
That's a religion. Do you have evidence that these Muslims selected what racial characteristics the inhabitants of Syria must have, and kicked out whoever did not meet those standards. The so-called "nation" calling itself Israel is racially specific only for the white Caucasian Jews originating from Kazaria.

edit on 25-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Good for israel we must keep going. Our mission is to go from the Nile to the Euphrates. This is gods work and the world might not realize this now, but its for the betterment of humanity. If the Arabs stop attacking, we will just use false flags and blame them to achieve our goal. Our mission must be completed. After we bombed the King David Hotel dressed like arabs, our freedom fighters from that day became our leaders in government. The world must know that we are a mad dog and if Israel goes down, we will take down all other countries with us.

Ever since Kennedy was killed we have been in charge. See Article Below.

Lyndon B. Johnson -- A righteous Gentile.

lyndonjohnsonandisrael.blogspot.com...

There is nothing you can do, our agents in media such as Wolf Blitzer (former AIPAC) and Rupert (winner of many ADL awards) keep your dumbed down population fighting over the trivial things while we march to victory. Yes the Lavon affair happened, Yes the bombing of the Liberty Happened, Yes there were Israeli's arrested on 911 but what happened to them NOTHING.

This should show you that you are powerless and who the real chosen people are.
Keep watching your "Dancing with the Stars" and we'll keep waving our Star up high for the world to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join