It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Where does Alex Jones get financial support for his films?

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've recently seen couple of Alex Jones' videos and i have to say they're very well edited and has a lot of graphics used. The videos looks very professional and probably cost a lot to make and yet he has them on his website for free. Where do you think he gets all the money to create his professional videos and who is behind Alex Jones? Do you think he's working with the people he criticizes?




posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Alex makes 6 digits a year. From all the merchandise, accompanied with overly generous donations and millions of viewers donating maybe 1 dollar each, hes got it made.

The reason his videos are so good; and why they will keep getting better, is because he can afford the expeditor's, along with him being a decent one himself.



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Do you not see all of the ads that are on his websites?



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones gets his funding much the same way ATS gets theirs.

It's the "Conspiracy Theory Business". And it is indeed a business....

From there I'm sure you can figure it out



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Also, they do pretty well with thier moneybomb every year



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I donated to his last money bomb and because he set me on my way to researching history for myself. That being said there is a line that he doesn't cross very often.




posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I agree with the conspiracy theory business. There are a lot of guys out there at
Least trying to make money claiming they know the truth. Personally I think Alex jones films are not professionally Made at all. It's home made with some money. I doubt Alex jones is a double agent, he just an entrepreneur.



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong
 


Interesting, for all of the things he criticizes Zionism should be on top of his list. I wonder what his "real" agenda is?



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Youre so silly. It all comes from British illuminati reptiles. I thought everyone knew that!


Yes, Im refraining from another AJ rant.



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theorytripper
I agree with the conspiracy theory business. There are a lot of guys out there at
Least trying to make money claiming they know the truth. Personally I think Alex jones films are not professionally Made at all. It's home made with some money. I doubt Alex jones is a double agent, he just an entrepreneur.



Well i am a professional editor with 25 years of experience and trust me when i say this that the quality of his videos isn't home made. It requires professional high performance computers and computer graphics know how. It is certainly not youtubish editing.



posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface
 


He put out a video before his last moneybomb and showed you around the studio. The tour starts somewhere around 3 mins.




posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface
 


I agree it's not utube. However I'm in the business as well, in sound. Perhaps he has some talented people working with him, bt what he's producing can be done at a high end home set up. Final cut pro and a good editor can easily produce those films. Also, there are some very cheep elements in how he films and the voice over he records, but that's more his style.

Even though in my opinion, he does comes across like a blow hard, I do believe he is smart. He dose make a number of good observtions and arguments. In the end how ever I find his over all theories fall into more entertainment then fact.



posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My good friend,


Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
Well i am a professional editor with 25 years of experience and trust me when i say this that the quality of his videos isn't home made. It requires professional high performance computers and computer graphics know how. It is certainly not youtubish editing.


I was wondering could you recommend a good video editing software, other than Corel and Adobe, reasonably priced and " fairly " easy to use?


On topic, I used to listen to AJ. But, like all Conspiracy Theorists I tend to take what I need and not dwell on all the info they provide. Mr Icke is another, he provides some good stuff however, not all!

Be safe be well,

Spiro



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My good friend,


Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
Well i am a professional editor with 25 years of experience and trust me when i say this that the quality of his videos isn't home made. It requires professional high performance computers and computer graphics know how. It is certainly not youtubish editing.


I was wondering could you recommend a good video editing software, other than Corel and Adobe, reasonably priced and " fairly " easy to use?


On topic, I used to listen to AJ. But, like all Conspiracy Theorists I tend to take what I need and not dwell on all the info they provide. Mr Icke is another, he provides some good stuff however, not all!

Be safe be well,

Spiro


A good editing software for you would be Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Easy to use and fairly cheap. Now i used to listen to David Icke a few years back and it was my introduction to conspiracy theories and Secret societies. I was amazed after investigating and listening to others how wrong Mr. Icke was on most of his issues and how brilliantly he manipulated minds of the novices. Another one was Jordan Maxwell, thank God i stopped listening to these people. They use some gathered up information that seems to make sense but when you do the correct research you come to realize how they play with your blank minds.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In today's technological age, it's very, very cheap to make movies.

It is surely a lie when Alex Jones tells you it cost him $200,000 to make movies like Endgame and The Obama Deception.

When I look at Alex Jones, I see a guy who is looking to profit, which is why he makes up so much stuff, with ridiculous sensational headlines, and consistently-false predictions.



posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface
 


Yeah, if you are really interested in learning how he gets his funding, you should watch the video that mayabong posted by Alex Jones.

He details all of his operations in that video, where the money comes from and how it is spent.



posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My good friend,


Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
A good editing software for you would be Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Easy to use and fairly cheap.


Many thanks indeed for that



Now i used to listen to David Icke a few years back and it was my introduction to conspiracy theories and Secret societies. I was amazed after investigating and listening to others how wrong Mr. Icke was on most of his issues and how brilliantly he manipulated minds of the novices. Another one was Jordan Maxwell, thank God i stopped listening to these people. They use some gathered up information that seems to make sense but when you do the correct research you come to realize how they play with your blank minds.


I couldn't agree more


Be safe be well

Spiro



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join