It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1FutureMarine1

Who says I am not under the special protection of God?
Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

He also said a Jew burnt the Reichstag down.
He also said he had no desire to unite Germany and Austria.
He also said he had no designs on Czechoslovakia.
He also said he wouldn't invade Poland.
He also said he wouldn't invade Russia.

Guess what, he lied!

Why?
Because it served his purpose.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

He also said a Jew burnt the Reichstag down.
He also said he had no desire to unite Germany and Austria.
He also said he had no designs on Czechoslovakia.
He also said he wouldn't invade Poland.
He also said he wouldn't invade Russia.

Guess what, he lied!

Why?
Because it served his purpose.

My question was simple yes or no.

Does it matter if he claimed to be Christian or not.

From above you are hinting no.

I want a confirmation thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

by the way....that sword and swastika and the troops are from BOSNIA, 13th SS HANDZAR

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Freeborn

Well I hope now you realize what we have been arguing in one of those thread, do you remember?

Answer this, does it matter whether Hitler claim to be a Christian or not?

Clarity oozy

You claim all politicians lie yet believe ambiguos quotes about a Supreme Being and Creator.

Why?

Because it fits into your pre-conceived ideas.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Clarity oozy

You claim all politicians lie yet believe ambiguos quotes about a Supreme Being and Creator.

Why?

Because it fits into your pre-conceived ideas.

You don't want to answer the question then fine.

It is a simple yes or no.

Should we end the discussion here then

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You WANT????

oozy, that is rich coming from the man who has become notoriously renowned for wriggling and squirming and total anbiguity, lol.

Hitler was nominally raised a Christian.

Hitler was not a Christian.
edit on 24/11/10 by Freeborn because: T

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

My question was simple yes or no.

Does it matter if he claimed to be Christian or not.

From above you are hinting no.

I want a confirmation thanks.

WOW

How about answer this question then lol:

Why is it so hard for you to answer the previous question ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Can you read?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Can you read?

OK answer this question, straight to the point.

Are you a Christian if you say you are a Christian?

Yes or No.

Please I beg, just say yes or no.

I will help you out here because seem to be struggling, example answers:

Yes, because so on and so forth.

No, because so on and so forth.

It really isn't that hard.
edit on 24-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What on earth are you going on about?
You are making yourself look very stupid!

Hitler said many things.
He was a megalomaniac and said whatever he wanted at any particular moment in time to further his point / agenda at that particular time.

If I was to say that I was a Muslim to further a personal agenda someone may believe me but it wouldn't make it true because guess what,I'm not!

Tony Blair said he cared about the everyday working people of the UK.
Guess what?
He LIED!
Why?
To further his own personal agenda.

Good grief man, what is hard about this.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Flag and star for you, finally someone who researches the other side of the story and bravely posts it on the net!
I was knew Hitler and the imam worked together. In the end the ordinary folk lose out, not the leaders.

-Naeem

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well well well... a thoroghly Dis informative and interesting thread....totally put together in such bias that it is beyond comprehension ....but i must say congratulations for trying to balance things off here on ATS...but i find it interesting cause if we reply to harshly to a MOD oriented thread will we be bashed for it...
well i have always said that ATS is fair a Reasonable and will always judge comments with reasonable fairness so here goes......what a load of rubbish.
The Rothchilds family are KHAZAR jews and i have just put forward articles in other threads...WRITTEN by Jews about the KHAZAR jews and how 90% of Jewish bloodline extend through the Khazar Jews and that the state of Israel is the State of Rothchilds.
So nice try to try and tip the scale and fill ATS full of Dis Info....IMHO this kind of thing just blurs the lines of truth and does nothing for the famous line under the ATS banner DENY IGNORANCE.
I have not one single bit of affinity for Islam or for the Jewish banners as the both want control of the human race which frankly i am dead set against...but when the truth is being distorted i would beg to differ on it and would say that people who read this thread if it is to counter the worries that ATS is anti-semite well that is just not true...but to post a thread that completely misleads the truth down a road of falsehoods is not the way for a mod to approach things...I know mods do very hard work and they do a great job....but balance only comes with truth...and the truth is that Even within the Jewish commuminty there is differences between the othodox Jew and the Zionist Jews.

Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-1016
Over a thousand years ago, the far east of Europe was ruled by Jewish kings who presided over numerous tribes, including their own tribe: the Turkic Khazars. After their conversion, the Khazar people used Jewish personal names, spoke and wrote in Hebrew, were circumcised, had synagogues and rabbis, studied the Torah and Talmud, and observed Hanukkah, Pesach, and the Sabbath. The Khazars were an advanced civilization with one of the most tolerant societies of the medieval period. It hosted merchants from all over Asia and Europe. On these pages it is hoped that you may learn more about this fascinating culture.

look at the Khazaria

now the question is ....does it really matter if the Jews of today are desendants of the Khazars....and does it negate their right to a homeland....IMHO not at all....but,Does this mean we should all bend over their expansionist agenda...I think not...should we the gentiles be subdued into one oway of thinking and become their slaves to only serve a Jew....No way....just as we should not ever as infidels be subdued to sharia law and the ways of Islam....For me i think they can all take their religious mumbo jumbo and stick it wwjere the sun does not shine....
Just cause someone has beliefs...WE are the Chosen ones....makes no dif to me except when they try to forcefully inflict this belief on me.

Just a note...In many way Europe should thank the Khazar Jews as if not for tham Europe may have become completely Islamic.

It was at the Caucasus, however, that the Arabs encountered the Khazars, initiating a war that lasted over a century and effectively prevented Europe from becoming Islamic. So powerful, socially and militarily, were the Khazars that, as Kevin Alan Brook relates in his work The Jews of Khazaria, "a 10th-century emperor of the Byzantines [Roman Empire], Constantine Porphyrogenitus, sent correspondence to the Khazars marked with a gold seal worth 3 solidi - more than the 2 solidi that always accompanied letters to the Pope of Rome, the Prince of the Rus, and the Prince of the Hungarians." 3

Rutgers University Professor Peter Golden, referred to by Brook as "one of the principal authorities on the Khazars," wrote, "Every schoolchild in the West has been told that if not for Charles Martel and the battle of Poitiers there might be a mosque where Notre Dame now stands. What few schoolchildren are aware of," Golden emphasizes, "is that if not for the Khazars...Eastern Europe might well have become a province of Islam."

GOG, MAGOG AND THE
KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

edit on 063030p://f40Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 063030p://f45Wednesday by plube because: that norty gramma

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Stop being a pretentious tit oozy.

I've answered the questions, we've successfully derailed the thread, (apologies Skyfloating).

Now stop being an arse, you are better than that.
edit on 24/11/10 by Freeborn because: spelling & things

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Wow, ATS is crawling with Mossad disinfo agents, that much is clear to me now, after having only been a member for a little over a week or so.

I've been here for 6 years and can see that 99% of all threads on Israel are of the anti-semitic brand.

Scholary or Journalistic criticism of Israel looks different than the hate-speech disguised as "criticism of Israel". I can tell the difference.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

How do you figure out who is Christian and who is not?

Second line.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

i really dont mean to be a jerk too you and crush your hopes and dreams of world domination lol but let me ask you a question? How are a bunch of middle eastern people with an average IQ of 84 slightly above retardation going to beat westerners with an IQ of around 100. British people range about 100 average and Americans 97 of European decent and whats going to really kill you is the jews in America actually range around 112 . And to answer about this post Hitler believed that anybody who wasn't white was not fit to live including Jews so middle easterners would have been lining up in the gas chambers right after the Jews but i don't doubt that the camel riding terrorist would have jumped on the Hitler train right after he died saying how great he was for trying to kill off the Jews
edit on 24-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
The Protocol of the Elders of Zion documents were proven to be hoaxes.

I thought people knew this by now...

Hoaxes that are part of the school curriculum in some countries.

While there is continued popularity of The Protocols in nations from South America to Asia, since the defeat of Nazi Germany and fascist Italy in WWII, governments or political leaders in most parts of the world have generally avoided claims that The Protocols represent factual evidence of a real Jewish conspiracy. The exception to this is the Middle East, where a large number of Arab and Muslim regimes and leaders have endorsed them as authentic, including endorsements of The Protocols from Presidents Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar Sadat of Egypt, one of the President Arifs of Iraq, King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, and Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi of Libya. The 1988 charter of Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist group, states that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion embodies the plan of the Zionists.[67] Recent endorsements in the 21st century have been made by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Sheikh Ekrima Sa'id Sabri, and the education ministry of Saudi Arabia.[68]

edit on 24-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Probably by their adherence to the beliefs of whatever brand of Chrstianity they worship / belong to.

I was raised a Catholic but have never practised it and don't believe the vast majority of what it decrees.
Despite having some remaining cultural links to Catholicism and living in a society which is alleged by many to be based on Christian values I don't consider myself a Christian, I am Agnostic.

Christians try to live their lives in accordance with the teachings of Jesus.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join