It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I agree that normal muslims ought to be less complacent about the matter. What gives me hope is that the MB has not taken over in Egypt, for example. There is a younger Generation of people out there who are more interested in getting their Mug on Facebook than eradicating Jews.

In Egypt, the millitary stepped in and is ruling. They are just as cruel against the fools who went out in the streets. Those facebook youth were used and will represent nothing there.
MB is steeped in involvement in the new Egypt. The egyptian millitary has propped up every dictator since 1952, with ties to the nazi Al Hussaini, who was apponted leader of MB in 1946.

www.militantislammonitor.org...

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Jews ultimately think they are above and better than any and all who are not Jews.

Homicide,from their Husband,boyfriend,or significant other, is the leading cause of death among Goyim women.

Isnt that proof?

Homicide the No. 1 cause of death for pregnant women Dallas Morning News ^ | 02-23-2005 | DAVID TARRANT Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:22:49 PM by LibertyJihad The killing of a pregnant woman is horrifying enough. But the murders of Lisa Underwood, who was carrying a baby, and her 7-year-old son underscore a problem largely unknown to the public: Homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women. "What pregnant women do not know is that instead of facing joyful celebration at the announcement of pregnancy, too many face violence and death," said American College of Nurse-Midwives Executive Director Deanne Williams, in a 2003 report on maternal homicides. "When we think of all the other things that cause women to die during pregnancy, such as infection or hemorrhaging, the fact that homicide far outweighs those things tells you it's a significant problem," said Phyllis Sharps, an associate professor at the Johns Hopkins University's school of nursing who researches violence against women. Many women who are pregnant or have just delivered a baby and are fleeing an abusive partner find their way to The Family Place in Dallas, a domestic violence shelter, said Executive Director Paige Flink. "Where we think it's a time where women should be revered and taken care of, these men think it's taking the focus off of them," Ms. Flink said. "Sometimes it's a question of jealousy or paternity." Two studies published in recent years have shed light on the problem of maternal homicides: A 2003 study in the American College of Nurse-Midwives' Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health identified homicide as the leading cause of death among pregnant women. That conclusion also was reached in a study published in 2001 in the Journal of the American Medical Association. In January, after studying death records across the country, The Washington Post reported that 1,367 pregnant women and new mothers had been murdered since 1990.

edit on 6-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Are you sure about that?

No Im not, but I try to stay optimistic in the face of danger.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

I think it is quite narrow minded to see MB as a threat.

Really? You think they genocide and mayhem they caused in Sudan and are trying to cause in Gaza is no threat at all? Excuse me if I ignore your advice.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

In Egypt, the millitary stepped in and is ruling. They are just as cruel against the fools who went out in the streets. Those facebook youth were used and will represent nothing there.
MB is steeped in involvement in the new Egypt. The egyptian millitary has propped up every dictator since 1952, with ties to the nazi Al Hussaini, who was apponted leader of MB in 1946.

Let's see what happens to Egypts relations to Israel in the next months...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
A new anticlimax on ATS, congrats OP!

I am sure we will see Tea Party Members that call Muslims Nazis just in a few weeks on Fox News!
edit on 7-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Jews ultimately think they are above and better than any and all who are not Jews.

Homicide,from their Husband,boyfriend,or significant other, is the leading cause of death among PREGNANT Goyim women.

Edit should have been pregnant Goyim women.
Isnt that proof?

Homicide the No. 1 cause of death for pregnant women Dallas Morning News ^ | 02-23-2005 | DAVID TARRANT Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:22:49 PM by LibertyJihad The killing of a pregnant woman is horrifying enough. But the murders of Lisa Underwood, who was carrying a baby, and her 7-year-old son underscore a problem largely unknown to the public: Homicide is the leading cause of death among pregnant women. "What pregnant women do not know is that instead of facing joyful celebration at the announcement of pregnancy, too many face violence and death," said American College of Nurse-Midwives Executive Director Deanne Williams, in a 2003 report on maternal homicides. "When we think of all the other things that cause women to die during pregnancy, such as infection or hemorrhaging, the fact that homicide far outweighs those things tells you it's a significant problem," said Phyllis Sharps, an associate professor at the Johns Hopkins University's school of nursing who researches violence against women. Many women who are pregnant or have just delivered a baby and are fleeing an abusive partner find their way to The Family Place in Dallas, a domestic violence shelter, said Executive Director Paige Flink. "Where we think it's a time where women should be revered and taken care of, these men think it's taking the focus off of them," Ms. Flink said. "Sometimes it's a question of jealousy or paternity." Two studies published in recent years have shed light on the problem of maternal homicides: A 2003 study in the American College of Nurse-Midwives' Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health identified homicide as the leading cause of death among pregnant women. That conclusion also was reached in a study published in 2001 in the Journal of the American Medical Association. In January, after studying death records across the country, The Washington Post reported that 1,367 pregnant women and new mothers had been murdered since 1990.

edit on 7-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
the far right denies that these muslims are a minority and that the majority of muslims are normal people like you and me. And in this way the left and the right create a counter-factual reality, delusional to its core.

I disagree. They are correct. You are taking it too literally, not so much about percentage of individuals, but the religion as a whole.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very good thread. I just did a search for Banna and Nazi,and it gives very many links and descriptions.

www.canadafreepress.com...

This is whats behind the abuse of women and children, and its cia, US/UK backed.

The Courageous Women of Iran (part 1 of 3)

This first one talks about the revolution and how the US/UK didn't want this and reinstated the Shaw of Iran, then the fight for freedom was a ploy of the cia, and brought in an extremely oppressive Sharia state.

The rest are on the channel and they're very good.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

For everyone looking at the Middle East and Africa, and the recent elections taking place which the Muslim Brotherhood are apart of, the OP presents evidence of it's tyrannical involvement with Nazi Germany and further exposes it beginnings.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great thread...and very enlightening, some of which I was unaware of as well..This surely puts the Arab Spring into a whole new context..

Is it possible then that the real reasons behind the Arab Spring was to revive the anti - jewish, anti - human Nazi inspiration?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join