It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

No factual evidence? I hope you're joking.

Google those key words and enjoy a lifetime of reading.

AAC

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Steam

AAC

That Jews control the world and are out too get you??

The Protocol of the Elders of Zion documents were proven to be hoaxes.

I thought people knew this by now...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

How is stating the fact that Jews make up over half of the world's billionaires irrational or baseless? First of all it's true. Second, they make up about .08 percent of the global population, so you're talking about a conspiracy at this point. I know that correlation doesn't equal causation. You're talented for being able to regurgitate that phrase at command by the way.

Look, Mossad did 911, they attacked the USS Liberty, and they got caught framing Muslims (the Lavon Affair). The US is endangering itself by keeping an alliance with Israel, and Israel isn't worth another American life or dollar. The Rothschilds paid for Israel. Do the math. If you're Jewish I'm sorry because you might be going to a FEMA camp to get psychedelically reprogrammed soon. But don't worry you won't be killed.

The Federal Reserve is known to be where many of these bloodsuckers camp. Bernie Maddoff was Jewish, but no, correlation doesn't equal causation.

Meanwhile, you have Zionist Jews in America telling each other to "buy weapons now."

It's too late, the military already believes privately that Mossad did 911.

Israel will be wiped off the map once America fixes its foreign policy. If you're Israeli, I recommend leaving your "homeland," because things are f'd up and will get worse, not better. How can it when Israel doesn't cooperate with any of its geographical neighbors?

You can sit there and call me antisemitic all you want, but you're the one conflating anit-Zionism with racism, which is libel. Take a hike Steam, I don't feel like talking to you anymore because I know we will never agree on this issue.

edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong number

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
So much horrible nonsense here I don't even know where to begin. I am tempted to call you a disinfo agent, and I tend to believe they don't really exist on online forums. Hitler disliked Jews, Gays, Gypsies, Slavs, and.. definitely Muslims. He wanted to eradicate anyone who wasn't your typical pure-blooded German.

Well why did he Ally with the Japanese? They weren't typical pure-blooded Germans, and thats as far from Caucasian as your going to get. Italians weren't typical pure-blooded Germans either. So really I don't see why he wouldn't be able to ally with other people who have the same views. Or was he planning to destroy them too? (Sarcasm).
It seems to me he allied with whomever it was convenient and disliked the rest.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

How is stating the fact that Jews make up over half of the world's billionaires irrational or baseless? First of all it's true.

I never said that this is baseless or irrational. What is irrational is you to take the next step and make an assuption that since their are a lot of Jewish billionaires then they MUST be conspiring to take over the world.

If you're Jewish I'm sorry because you might be going to a FEMA camp to get psychedelically reprogrammed soon. But don't worry you won't be killed.

What is this supposed to mean??

Are you showing your true colors??

And no I am not Jewish, I am actually an ex-Muslim (ironic huh) turned agnostic.

It's too late, the military already believes privately that Mossad did 911.

Evidence? or just more baseless statements.

Israel will be wiped off the map

So you think it is okay for the millions of Jews (and non-Jews) alike to be "wiped off the map" since you hate Israel soo much.

You can sit there and call me antisemitic all you want

I think with the above statements you just made PROVED your antisemitism and your desire to see "Israel wiped off the map"

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Islamic Extremist scum at it's worst. All the muslims I know find this garbage repulsive! They will be defeated easily. They will be defeated by other Muslims who are embarrassed by their terrorist ways!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

You're wrong, my only desire is to see the USA NOT wiped off the map. You continue to call be antisemitic when I've only said things that are anti-Zionist. Mossad did 911. Wake up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Mossad did 911. Wake up

Do you have any proof of this? I have seen none so far! And even if they did why did they do it?

link   

Originally posted by Steam

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by Steam

AAC

The Protocol of the Elders of Zion documents were proven to be hoaxes.

Proven to be HOAXEs yet also Proven it's all coming true?

So which one should we believe in?

link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by Steam

You're wrong, my only desire is to see the USA NOT wiped off the map. You continue to call be antisemitic when I've only said things that are anti-Zionist. Mossad did 911. Wake up.

Okay,

I will leave you with a quote from Carl Sagan,

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Mossad did 911. Wake up

Do you have any proof of this? I have seen none so far! And even if they did why did they do it?

To start wars and get rid of it's enemies in Middle East and most importantly the expansion of israeli borders from Nile to Eupharates to achieve the 'Primised Land'.

Read my second post on P.12 in this thread:

Terror against United States!! DIRE!!

Anyone who believes zionists don't have the power of mass control and mass manipulation should also read the thread in the link.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Mossad did 911. Wake up

To start wars and get rid of it's enemies in Middle East and most importantly the expansion of israeli borders from Nile to Eupharates to achieve the 'Primised Land'.

Anyone who believes zionists don't have the power of mass control and mass manipulation should also read the thread in the link.

You still haven't answered the main question, how exactly did Mossad do 9/11??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What's ironic about all religion, is that in theory it claims to be about love, but in practice, it's really just used to justify hate.
edit on 24-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Here's an original online copy of The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Read it and see whose the one pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Can't see anywhere in the links you provide proof that Mossad did 911. I need dates, times, people who approved it. Official documents I.E real proof!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Mossad did 911. Wake up

You still haven't answered the main question, how exactly did Mossad do 9/11??

I never said MOssad did 9/11.

Anyway if you want to start a 9/11 debate than go to the 9/11 section on this forum.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Informative thread. but highly biased in favor of Zionism.

I really liked the part where the legitimate existence of Palestine is rejected. Because it's only "1%" of land of the entire region.

Zionism is far worse than radical Islam.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

The model you wish to emulate is in it's death throes. So maybe you've all waited too late.
It's a bit like trying to get rid of the internet and free music, CDs and trying to take us all back to vinyl.
(Strange analogy I know, but I'm sure you get the drift)
It's never gonna happen, no matter how much you might like it to be so.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Zionism is far worse than radical Islam.

Not on your life man!. Extremist Islam is the scourge of the earth. Zionism is cleansing the world of this evil that give moderate Muslims a bad name! You are well & truly barking up the wrong tree!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

I was responding to a post that said it hemp said. You replied to that post. I did not start the 911 debate so follow a little closer!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join