It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Chechneyans are freedom fighters.

Kashmiris are freedom fighters.

Afghans are freedom fighters.

Iraqis are freedom fighters.

Strangely enough they all have some connection to the Muslim Brotherhood and the dissemination of nazi literature.

These fascists are not fighting for the freedom of muslims. They are the enemy of muslims.

5 millions Jews were killed by European Christians.

5 Million+ Jews were not killed from the agenda of Christianity but from the agenda of Fascism.

The very same Fascism that lives on in Islamofascism.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Strangely enough they all have some connection to the Muslim Brotherhood and the dissemination of nazi literature.

These fascists are not fighting for the freedom of muslims. They are the enemy of muslims.

Strangely they all want one thing, freedom

5 Million+ Jews were not killed from the agenda of Christianity but from the agenda of Fascism.

The very same Fascism that lives on in Islamofascism.

So Hitler was a Muslim
or an Islamofascist as you put it

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by çimon
If I was a Palestinian, I would probably do a terrorist. What Israel does to the Palestinian people is unacceptable. It's like the apartheid. But the Jewish AND Muslim racism it's so strong. I dont think thing will change in a near future.

This is just parrotting from marxist tracts and pamphlets. The OP does not refer to the wrongs of the Muslim.

Moderate Muslims are Assasinated by Islamofascists. Mubarak just barely escaped an assasination attempt.

Neither is it "wrong" of Jews to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

So Hitler was a Muslim
or an Islamofascist as you put it

Hitler: Fascist.

Hamas: Islamofascist.

Same literature. Same ideology. Same goals. Proven in the OP.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You ignored your failures, but it is OK.

Anyways, my question was, is Hitler a Muslim, or an Islamofascist?

Edit to add.

Or was Hitler a Christian who came to power through Democracy

Are you in denial?
edit on 24-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The extreme and hard muslims are the center of all terrorism. Its a fact. Jews haven't killed millions and celebrated about it. Jews haven't given bombs to children and said "hay go walk up to those soldiers and offer them a apple."

You can claim Jews have started all wars since WW2, but you have no proof.
You can claim its the Jews that are destroying this nation, and killing our soldiers, but they aren't the ones cutting the heads off our men and women with a dull knife.

Jews aren't the ones killing christians because they don't believe in Allah.

I view the Jews not as always being right, I think they have done plenty of wrong. Notice I said wrong, not evil. Its the hard and extreme muslims doing most of the evil in this world.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

In 1947 the recently created UN proposed the seperation of Palestine into two seperate states with an independant UN administered Jerusalem.

en.wikipedia.org...:UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.png

All sides agreed to this apart from 'The Palestinians'.

The rest is history.

60 years later and how many deaths later and they have achieved nothing except the enmity of 'The West', becoming a 'cause celebre' for the Muslim world and the focus of anti-Jewish hatred.

To be quite honest I'm not sure what to make of it all.

There is certainly an element of truth in the OP.
But I also think that Jews, or maybe to be more exact Ashkeazi Jews have had, and continue to have, an influence in high level business and commerce that far outstrips their numbers.
It is also worth mentioning that Jews have played a prominent part in the emergence of Leftist movements including Communism, Trade Unionism, etc.

How these and other world events are all tied together I don't know, but I'm sure they are.
Far more informed and connected people than I have attempted to connect the dots but I suspect none have managed to do so completely.
But of one thing I'm certain; something long and complicated is getting played out and we could well be approaching the end game.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

You ignored your failures, but it is OK.

Anyways, my question was, is Hitler a Muslim, or an Islamofascist?

Edit to add.

Or was Hitler a Christian who came to power through Democracy

Are you in denial?

Hitler was an occult fascist, who became chancellor using the democratic system, he did not come to become a dictator through the democratic system.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hitler was a megalomaniac who would, and did, say anything if it furthered his agenda and purpose even for a short while.
He was nominally raised a Catholic but could hardly be descibed a devout believer.

Albert Speer, a close colleague and confidant, recalled Hitler complaining that Christianity was not really compatible wih Nazism and that it suited the Japanese religion and lifestyle and that of 'The Mohammedan religion' far better.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1

Hitler was an occult fascist, who became chancellor using the democratic system, he did not come to become a dictator through the democratic system.

He was a Christian, that is a fact.

Germany was a Democracy, that is a fact.

He came to power through Democracy, that is a fact.

He prosecuted Jews through hate, that is a fact.

German citizens watched the prosecution and did nothing through hate, that is a fact.

It reminds me of US, next thing you know we have a leader like Hitler being elected, and he decides to prosecute Muslims through hate, and other Americans just sit back and do nothing through hate.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

Hitler was a megalomaniac who would, and did, say anything if it furthered his agenda and purpose even for a short while.
He was nominally raised a Catholic but could hardly be descibed a devout believer.

Albert Speer, a close colleague and confidant, recalled Hitler complaining that Christianity was not really compatible wih Nazism and that it suited the Japanese religion and lifestyle and that of 'The Mohammedan religion' far better.

Which politician doesn't say what ever to further his/her agenda, that is Democracy for you, BS promises, once elected, 4 years of dictatorship

Anyways, I would rather listen to Hitler himself, rather than his close colleague:

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You are being selective in the facts you want to take notice of and in your interpetations to twist them to fit in with your pre-conceived ideas, bigotry and anti-European / USA agenda.

Pretty poor and very transparent.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1

He was a Christian, that is a fact.

Germany was a Democracy, that is a fact.

He came to power through Democracy, that is a fact.

He prosecuted Jews through hate, that is a fact.

German citizens watched the prosecution and did nothing through hate, that is a fact.

It reminds me of US, next thing you know we have a leader like Hitler being elected, and he decides to prosecute Muslims through hate, and other Americans just sit back and do nothing through hate.

He grew up as a "christian" then when he got the idea of Aryan super race, he adopted norse mythology and German mythology to create a Aryan cult. Himmler who might as well have been second in command of germany, was also a devout occultist.
These are the facts.
P.S. Look up the Reichstag fire and its outcome. Lets just say it sure as heck ain't democratic.
He only became chancellor through the democratic system. He became Dictator through force.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1FutureMarine1

I laid the facts in front of you, do research on them, you are in denial, everyone can see it :

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
Adolf Hitler

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
Adolf Hitler

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
So much horrible nonsense here I don't even know where to begin. I am tempted to call you a disinfo agent, and I tend to believe they don't really exist on online forums. Hitler disliked Jews, Gays, Gypsies, Slavs, and.. definitely Muslims. He wanted to eradicate anyone who wasn't your typical pure-blooded German. And if you actually do some research you will discover Hitler's ties to the Rothschild family.
edit on 23-11-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

Wow, this post actually got stars?? Hitler's dislike for persons played no role in who he allied with. Ask the Japanese.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You would rather accept something that fits into your pre-conceived world view than look further into something with an open mind for fear of finding something you don't like.

I have spent years studying Hitler the man and how he achieved what he did.
In addition, though this may suprise you, I am agnostic and have no particular desire or reason to defend Christianity.
But Hitler was not a Christian.

You, as a Muslim and bearing in mind some of your past posts and threads, of all people should understand that.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well I hope now you realize what we have been arguing in one of those thread, do you remember?

Answer this, does it matter whether Hitler claim to be a Christian or not?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by 1FutureMarine1

I laid the facts in front of you, do research on them, you are in denial, everyone can see it :

Adolf Hitler

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
Adolf Hitler

Fine believe what you wish. But nearly all those close to Hitler later reaveled that Hitler saw Christianity as weak and a disease.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Freeborn

Well I hope now you realize what we have been arguing in one of those thread, do you remember?

Answer this, does it matter whether Hitler claim to be a Christian or not?

You were the one to bring it up, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join