It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a new force (theory)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The two forces
A thought experiment on heliospherical physics

To explain the boundry separation of the layers in the heliospheric system i propose a system of two forces to explain the operation of the heliospherical unit.
1.strong force travels around the sun in a slower “closer orbit” manner
2.weaker force travels around the sun in a faster “larger orbit” manner
Both the forces spiral around the travelling body induced by movement of a charged body in the galactic medium. The surface area of the charged body is proportional to its ability to generate energy from an energetic medium. Its speed through the medium is proportional to the potential voltage the charged body can accumulate (capacitance)
The charged body induces a twin spiral around its center. the strong and weak forces in the charged body in the direction of travel through the medium.
When a charged body with these two forces spiralling around it encounters a medium like interstellar gas clouds, the weaker force polarizes the sea of gas in front of the helio system and in doing so changes the properties of the medium its encountering. under polarization the gas lines up magnetically with itself creating a super liquid that streams in opposite directions around the outer edge of the orbit of the weaker force.
The gas clouds are attracted to the polarizing force an a mass density basis but the super fluidity of the gas when polarized allows the attraction of the charged body toward the mass of the gas in a cumulative gravitational attraction, but encounter them as a self polarizing, self parting liquid system that opens up the path ahead propagating forward movement by displacing the mass encountered.
This system has a way or focusing outside energy into the system by way of focal lensing of a spherical body to its center and the natural propagation of waves at the helio shock back through the solar wind to the sun.
The two outside forces weak and strong are generated by way of perpendicular interaction with “feilds” or lines of “unknown” force being emitted in a loop of “unknown” force “exiting” one pole of our galactic black hole and looping through the galaxy, encountering mass perpendicular to the direction of travel of the force.

The spherical lenseing effect of the helio sphere focuses this energy as it transverses through the sun (center). This focusing creates a sympathetic vibration at the focal point imparting energy in a vibrational sence to the atoms nucleus. This vibrational overload causes sonluminesence to occour which is the process that powers the sun.
The sun then radiates this energy (vibrational) into the solar wind to encounter all mass and space creating the spherical shape of the helio spherical unit.
The sphere shape of the helio focuses on the center (sun) but the outer diameter also concentrates this force but acts on angular momentium of electrons instead of of nucleus sympathetic vibration.

These forces to act on the electron shells and electron orbits imparting spin or orbital angular momentium. This is because the outer curve of spherical lense is focusing these compressed areas like a ring and making “collision” more likely and the imparting of rotational angular momentium to occur more frequently.
In this way the effects of perpendicular interaction with this force can focused at the center of the heliosphere to impart vibration energy. The second interaction is at the boundary edge or “ring” (non gravitational) and imparts rotational energy into the electrons they encounter the largest lens thickness in which to encounter extra electron interaction with this force because of the length of time spent interacting proportionly greater giving more time for collisions or extra angular spin momentium . this emition of gamma rays would be tubular in nature due to the ring shape of the lense. This extra time interacting provides for a tubular shaped bubble to form where the “lines of “force” converge with least perpendicular interaction. The light energy travelling through the event horizon from the outside has to transverse this lens and in doing so is refracted perpendicular to the tubular lense. to “fill” the lense with photons and then lense the “force” with the ring shaped optic
The shape of the gamma ray bubbles are determined to have defined edges because the “lines” of “force” start to become perpendicular to the gamma ray bubble at the points above the poles.
xploder

edit on 22-11-2010 by XPLodER because: fix brackets

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not going to pretend that i have any idea what you are talking about but what i was able to gather sounds interesting. Not going to ask you to reword it in laymans terms but can you give the fundamentals of what exactly you were contemplating when you started thinking of these things? or would you rather not attach it to the basics for us simpletons because you don't have a way to prove these ideas as it stands and would rather leave it as scientific theory not attached to specific phenomenon?

EDIT...just saw the pics for some reason after reading the post... am going to look at them now not that i will understand them but...
edit on 22-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

if you can imagine one force being split to do two functions when perpendicular to a flat plane.
this force encounters a sphere and two seperate and different effects are observered
example
the force (light used as example or substitute)
at the center of the sphere the light is focused into a higher vibration (vibration effect) perpendicular to originating force
at the outer edge of the sphere perpendicular to the original force spin or orbit or angular momentium (rotation effect) is created

this sphere lenses two forces from one originating force with different effects

xploder

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I like trying to visualize this because usually if I can see it, I can understand how it works... even if I have no idea what to call it... which is where my problem in understanding this lies. Also, when using multiple terms to describe the same thing in different ways... which I understand is important to show the different ways that particular object or force behaves... I tend to get confused because of that basic terminology confusion from not being very well read in these matters... but I want to go back and try to connect the dots in the different terms being used to make sure they are talking about what I think they are talking about in relation to the idea. Also... is this description of events on a straight forward time line (even though I realize that they may be ongoing occurrences but when I say time I mean the mechanism of their processes)... not that this is bad when trying to explain something. i'm just trying not to get lost.

Anyway... I am going to have to read up on some of the preliminary concepts first because if I started asking questions about those things it might make it seem like there is no way I could ever visualize it... not that it's important that i do. i'm certainly not in this line of work. I just like to see if I can see the big picture.

I think the drawings helped. this seems interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ok...here's what I got so far. You've got a sun with it's original gravitational attachments and it has a planetary body in it's hold and as it moves through space it collects interstaller matter-gas-stuff. This adds to the original equation and changes not only it's gravitational dynamics but also the gravitational dynamics of the sun because it's in it's gravitational hold and is a part of that helio system... thus kind of pulling at the gravitational hold of all objects involved compared to their original configurations? possibly explaining expansion as well? Tell me if I'm wrong on that... anywho... here is something that relates to the charging of the interstellar gases near hot stars... This si what i found in an article.

"While interstellar gas is generally cold, the gas near very hot stars is heated and ionized (electrically charged) by ultraviolet radiation given off by those stars. The glowing areas of ionized gas are called emission nebulae. Two well-known examples of emission nebulae are the Orion nebula, visible through binoculars just south of the hunter's belt in the constellation of the same name, and the Lagoon nebula in the constellation Sagittarius. The Orion nebula is punctuated by dark patches of cosmic dust."

ok...here's what I did NOT find concerning interstellar matter and i PRESUME (tell me if I am wrong) that the origins of interstellar matter are only in theories as of right now?...here's what i read.

"Scientists have proposed various theories as to the origins of interstellar matter. Some matter has been ejected into space by stars, particularly from stars in the final stages of their lives. As a star depletes the supply of fuel on its surface, the chemical composition of the surrounding interstellar medium is altered. Massive red giant stars have been observed ejecting matter, probably composed of heavy elements such as aluminum, calcium, and titanium. This material may then condense into solid particles, which combine with hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen when they enter interstellar clouds.

It is also possible that interstellar matter represents material that did not condense into stars when the galaxy formed billions of years ago. Evidence supporting this theory can be found in the fact that new stars are born within clouds of interstellar gas and dust."

Some say stars, some say galaxy formation (which would seem to make sense on a larger scale) or perhaps both and this is the energy you are talking about?...the dual purpose. The flat plain of what we see in galaxies is what is apparent to us and because of the way that energy manifest is the reason it forms the way it does but there is also another byproduct of that which goes out into the universe in less obvious ways and encounters star systems as they travel through space... changing the dynamics of the mechanism of those systems as an ongoing yet not completely understood process because of the way that this energy is emitted in the first place?

That's the best I can do.

if any of this is right, you are proposing something else about the way this energy or the meeting of all these things takes place... and this I have less guesses on. I'm not sure if i should begin trying to envision the characteristics of the rest of what you are saying.

Sorry if i'm way off.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

this is at the complecated end of a series of thought experiments i have posted
to get a good idea about the ideas in this post please browse the following
sonoluminesence (or vibration)

then applying the idea of focused sound being the power source of the sun
sound powered sun

then apply the idea of a bubble and medium density difference providing an optical lens
solar sytem lensing another solar system theory

a theory of bubble shaped lenses in our universe
the universe is full of bubble shaped lenses

the solar conveyor effect and sphereical transition of light
the solar conveyor density theory

then look into light refraction effects on spheres
sperical refraction

the idea of a solar dynamics observatory platform looking inwards at the refractive effects of our "heliosphere"
what experiments on a satalite is required to measure the heliolense

please feel free to ask questions

xploder

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh, thanks for posting those. I stayed up too long and should go to bed. I look forward to looking at all those tomorrow... not that I am certain I will understand them.
... but this seems interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
the curvature of the heliosphere is too great for it to act as a focusing medium.
the gradient of the curve determines the amount of focus gained.

the galactic force you speak of is a galactic magnetogravetic field impared by the spin of the galaxy.

so considering this, about your two conclusions.

that vibrational energy is gained by the atoms via interaction with this gravitomagnetic force,this is only true if the gravitomagnetic forces electrons are of a higher energy state than the suns elecrons.i beleive he suns electrons are of a higher energy state than the gravitomagnetic electrons thus he sun will be increasing the enerfy state and thus vibrational energy of the gravitomagnetic forces electrons.

secondly that rotational energy is gained by the suns elecrons via he heliosphere curving the path of travel of the gravitomagnetic forces electrons and thus increasing rotational speeds of collisional electrons.
the curvature of the heliosphere is not great enough to cause electrons to travel in a curve,no rotational force is gained by traveling through a lens of such size.

i like readiing your posts im going to have a look through some more.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRagnarok

here is some more pieces of the puzzel

microscoping gravatational lenses
gravatational microscoping

explaining the hubble constant with lens theory
lens theory to explain hubble constant

and im about to write
explaining black holes with lens theroy
explaining star twinkle with lens theory

thank you for post and enjoyment

xploder

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
here are some recent posts
black holes as lenses

spherical speed of transition
transition of waves at the helioshock boundry

more to come............

xploder

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
could those 'lenses 'be the dimensional planes then
“shudhama poapvidham”
“He is bodyless and pure.”
[Yajurveda 40:8]
Ibn-Kathir
Earth is flat like a carpet
He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and
Qur'an 88:20
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
And the earth, how it was laid out flat?, and thus infer from this the power of God, exalted be He, and His Oneness?
these christians pray in front of idol link
edit on 23-11-2010 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I went through the links in the post with several... I have to say, pretty interesting stuff. I liked the glass ball being thrown in for visual image. When I was younger I never completely grasped what the moon had to do with tides... i was about 16 or so, had quit school and was looking at the ceiling light through a large blue marble (yes, I know... glorious use of time there for a drop out). Inside there were all kinds of variations in the glass that reminded me of water. I imagined I was holding a little tiny planet of water and then I imagined a little moon inside the little planet moving around and what the effects would be and then I simply imagined the little moon outside of the planet and having similar but different effects and then I could imagine how the moon effected the tides. Simple, yes... but at 16 I thought it was pretty cool. It would be nice to be able to visualize all sorts of things and perhaps it's a really effective way of teaching. I always find myself trying to explain concepts in simple ways or comparing them to other things. I will have to continue looking at this thread to see if I can understand more of it.

... and cool song in that one video... I liked the guitar.
edit on 24-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

ok so i have drawn the lines of "force" onto a picture of the galaxy

i dont know what to call this force so its refered to as "force" or "lines of force" in my writings

xploder

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm going to have to read more intricate details of the different sorts of rays and elemental reactions in a galaxy. There's a lot of basic specifics I don't know anything about. Details aren't as easy to absorb as visualizations... at least for me. Maybe with visuals, the details make more sense to some and are better remembered.

How did you come to the idea?... those that weren't yet written about.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

i can build complex models in my head
when the voyager space craft showed annomilies i decided to look into it
when the news about the helio sphere were released i decided that the standard model could not "account" for the conditions described by the nasa release.

so i started from scratch and built up a model from my own ideas and discarded the standard model.
i looked at all the nasa releases and combined all the latest releases into a model and started looking for the missing piece.
this is when the heliospherical lensing theory made sence.

the rest of the work is me attempting to explain things in the way i see my model acting under known and unknown circumstances.

kinda like think outside in
not inside out
xploder

new topics

top topics

join