It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Wikileaks set to release documents 7x the size of War Logs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
meh, last time was a lot of hype with little reward.

Exactly. It's the same stuff x 7 times. We now all know about the crimes committed in Iraq. No need to repeat this, come up with something really big instead.

Yes it was something that we all "knew". But what happend? Almost nothing. I think people see this as some kind of tv show instead of taking the proof serious and stand up against the liars. But we are so lazy (or did they make us lazy?) that we dont move our a**es off the sofa and start a revolution...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion

Originally posted by Konstantine
I said it before and I'll say it again...

To say “The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined.” is so powerful, that one must question what this news could be that the above quote is so firm and solidly spoken that the author of that comment means what he/she says and has proof of it. I don't think more information about the ongoing war will provide a "new world" and redefine global history.

Sure I may be reading into it a bit much, but honestly I am only repeating what was stated.

Seriously, it's a bold statement. If they just release more of the same then they're going to lose credibility. They must know that, so hopefully it's something extraordinary.

I'm wondering how one redefines history, exactly.

I am guessing that this means he will be releasing more info over the coming months....not specifically to do with the Afghan and Iraq wars.. From what I remember reading these Afghan docs were the next priority, then there is more info of a different kind to be disclosed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adept2u
I fear wiki leaks is losing it's effectiveness because what it puts out isn't necessarily earth shattering enough. So far it's been a bit of tell me something I didn't know, and way too much of it. They probably need to keep their publicized releases to things as hard hitting as their work was on the "collateral murder" video.

The last set of documents were pretty damning in some respects. Not sensationalist enough for some, but the most important thing is that it gave solid evidence of war crimes. This is now being pursued via various channels. UN is insisting US do something about it, UK has started investigations, Amnesty is pushing for action. OK, I know these are not fast routes, but none of that was happening just a few weeks ago, prior to the release. There is increasing international pressure to investigate and prosecute. Sadly, this was an opportunity for the ordinary people to galvanise and protest....very few are interested enough to do this.

If we want things to change, we all have to get our sleeves rolled up and not just sit waiting for someone to do everything for us.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Afghan War Diaries now on Google Fusion Tables here.

I can't manage to access the documents - would you be able to explain how to do it? Many thanks.

second

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Why don't they just throw the hot potato to the crowd? If it's so massive, important, life-changing and epic as they say it is release it. Or they are conveniently "waiting for the right time" or just stalling. Bloody get it out.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If it was such earth shattering information they had, I would think that they would release it before TPTB find a way to take them out of the picture once and for all.

so im guessing its something we all know already.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACEWARDOG
AS I WROTE ON A LESS ACTIVE THREAD ABOUT THE SAME THING....

[...]

i would hazard a guess at this stuff perhaps? political backdealings etc makes sense ( redefining what we "know" about history)

thts my guess!!

Sounds more than plausible if you ask me.

This guy agrees with you: ufoey.es...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
That would be awesome if it actually is something that will redefine our global history. The only thing I can think of that can do that is the disclosure of UFO's/ET's etc. Or I know this might sound David Ickish, but the entrance to the hollow earth?

I remember a web page saying that according to some Serbian mystic in the 1800s he mentioned that the planets in our solar system would be found to be like deserts, until we re-understood something fundamental and knew what to look for.

I don't think it's H.E though, probably some new black ops files.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantine

now the bastards want to jail the the likiguy for rape. and they will. and they will be exposed. two days later no one will remember none of these...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantine

I get the bad feeling that Wikileaks has the key to unlock the pit and unleash hell upon the Earth. I am buckling my seat belt!

The revealed secret truth (past & present) of the Globalist's will destroy us all! Of that I am sure

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
meh, last time was a lot of hype with little reward.

Exactly. It's the same stuff x 7 times. We now all know about the crimes committed in Iraq. No need to repeat this, come up with something really big instead.

yeah no kidding. Come on julian, come up with better classified info. don't you know they're selling classified documents at wal-mart now?

i'm assuming this has something to do with 9/11, roswell, or possibly c.i.a. "remote viewing"

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
After the last "big release" it is hard to get excited about this supposed upcoming release.

Why make such a grandiose announcement about it to the world and give the "powers that be" the opportunity to prepare for the release and be ready to block it?

"Walk softly and carry a big stick."

"The proof is in the pudding."

"Just do it."

It will speak for itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Id imagine all the evidence on UFOs is 7x bigger than the war in iraq

Hopefully the disclosure project has linked up with Wikileaks

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Afghan War Diaries now on Google Fusion Tables here.

I can't manage to access the documents - would you be able to explain how to do it? Many thanks.

second

Wow, I clicked on that and it's not there any more... IT'S GONE!

Wikileaks just got their Afghan War Dairies removed from the Google Fusion Tables!

CENSORSHIP!

Originally posted by Hardstepah
i'm assuming this has something to do with 9/11, roswell, or possibly c.i.a. "remote viewing"

It wont be 9/11 as Julian has already stated that he does not aside himself with the 9/11 Truth Movement. Don't forget most the sheep out there think it was not an inside job so Julian is playing his cards safe so to speak.

It wont be Remote Viewing either, Ive got a few gigs of videos of CIA remote viewing and its pretty intense. I got that on a private tracker though, a very private tracker.

I don't think it will be aliens either, Wikileaks are more interested in politics, military, war than anything else. If anything, Groomlake related material would probably be of use to them as it involves military aircraft projects. You never know.
edit on 23/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
That would be awesome if it actually is something that will redefine our global history. The only thing I can think of that can do that is the disclosure of UFO's/ET's etc. Or I know this might sound David Ickish, but the entrance to the hollow earth?

I remember a web page saying that according to some Serbian mystic in the 1800s he mentioned that the planets in our solar system would be found to be like deserts, until we re-understood something fundamental and knew what to look for.

I don't think it's H.E though, probably some new black ops files.

Our planets will look like deserts until we rediscove our hearts, remember that we are all One and ascend to the 5th dimension ... this dimension and higher are where some of our local planets are inhabited. The mystic was most likely 'seeing' The Shift, and it's upon us now.

As far as the WikiLeaks docs, I'd be one to hope it's the E.T. info.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What a perfect way for countries to rat each other out.Theres definitely more to the picture and also makes the conspiracy world rotate a bit, i mean a lot. It's like this guy is in a poker game and I feel like he's got the nuts but he's not the dealer and is a single player at a full table that is rigged. How does he stand a chance?Time will tell.Whatever happens though one thing must be kept and that is the free flow of information.This is Freedom of Speech.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
These releases have been mostly aimed at the US government (probably for good reason), but I have conflicting feelings about it. As a US citizen I would like to know what my government is up to behind the scenes, but at the same time what happens if something HUGE is really released that shows our governing populace as down right evil? What happens if they say "Well... it's all out in the open now so no point in hiding. We start culling the crowds tomorrow so inform our militia to be ready at 05:00."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

After reading this thread I was a bit baffled to say the least.

Wikileaks is not just Julian Assange, it consists of over 800 people all over the world. Anyone could have made that tweet. I would assume it was someone else other than Julian as he is quite busy at the moment and the lads back at HQ would be on the ball with the documents.

Concerning the "Who is Wikileaks" versus "They've been around a long time and now BHAM they're famous - why". Well, my answer to that is, it takes time to verify, analyze and reformat tens of thousands of documents.

I trust Julian, why? Because I followed the CCC (Chaos Computer Club) news, events and magazine for a long time, I followed a lot of hacking news and personally what Julian is doing I think is fantastic. There were a few hackers in Australia back in the 80s that were quite famous, there are even documentaries about them.

Julian's life makes sense to me, I can understand how he became what he is and how he got on that path. When your young and interested in hacking, a lot can happen; especially if you move house over 32 times.

What will be leaked I am assuming will be about China, and how big they are and what they have been doing. I do not think Wikileaks would released Alien related material, since they try and sway themselves from the 9/11 conspiracy. That in itself shows you that they know most people think 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda, and will not say otherwise as they need their PR and they need people to take them seriously. Imagine the number of people who would not take Wikileaks seriously if they stated 9/11 was an inside job; yeah sure we would love it but there are more sheeple in the world than those that have awakened.

Julian is a good man, hes on the run at the moment because he know that this smear campaign is working, he has been framed and he knows he can't do anything about it. Sweden is the only place where Julian feels safe due to the laws of journalism there and now he can never get permanent lawful residency due to this smear campaign. He will probably stay anonymous and be M.I.A. until the evidence is brought forward to prove his innocence.

Wikileaks need donations because they can work and provide an income because they spend 24/7 going through all those documents, risking their lives, while we all sit at home on ATS thinking we are saving the world with text; while they are in the field risking their lives every single day. Even in the future they can't get a proper career because they will be assassinated. They need to stay anonymous, but they also need a public face; and that is what Julian is for them as well as a senior editor.

assange is very smart

nowadays everybody thinks assange is the guy leaking, and not wikileaks, the organization, not the other 800 members all over the world

the reality is that assange is there to get bashed, thats his job

its like a smoke screen, he is the smoke screen, protecting everybody else in that group

its amazing when people say, well, arrest assange and you fix the problem ... ahhaha ... thats the trap

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
“Big Brother isn’t watching. He’s singing and dancing. He’s pulling rabbits out of a hat. Big Brother’s busy holding your attention every moment you’re awake. He’s making sure you’re always distracted. He’s making sure you’re fully absorbed.” - Chuck Palahniuk

eh ehrm

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Why don't they just throw the hot potato to the crowd? If it's so massive, important, life-changing and epic as they say it is release it. Or they are conveniently "waiting for the right time" or just stalling. Bloody get it out.

It is probably the case that various news agencies are already in possession of the files. Clearly there are quite a lot of them and the relevant people need time to fully analyse the files and write their articles etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join