It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Wikileaks set to release documents 7x the size of War Logs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Wikileaks set to release documents 7x the size of War Logs

mashable.com

“Next release is 7x the size of the Iraq War Logs. intense pressure over it for months. Keep us strong” was the message posted to the Wikileaks Twitter account earlier today.

The message was followed by an even bolder statement two hours later: “The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
twitter.com
mashable.com

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A bold new announcement from Wikileaks says it will soon release an absolute massive amount of information that is 7 times that of the War Logs release. Could we finally see/read news about UFOs/Black Projects and everything dealing with them...or more?

This comment, right from the Wikileaks twitter account, gave me goosebumps "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined.” (source: twitter.com...)

To make such a claim and be so blunt and forward about it, Wikileaks must have some pretty mind blowing information they are about to share.

What do you guys and gals think of this?

- Konstantine (first time poster, long time reader and fan of ATS. Nice to meet you)

mashable.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
meh, last time was a lot of hype with little reward.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That would be awesome if it actually is something that will redefine our global history. The only thing I can think of that can do that is the disclosure of UFO's/ET's etc. Or I know this might sound David Ickish, but the entrance to the hollow earth?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
"new world"

hmmm where have i heard that before.

ahh yes.... thats right

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
meh, last time was a lot of hype with little reward.

Exactly. It's the same stuff x 7 times. We now all know about the crimes committed in Iraq. No need to repeat this, come up with something really big instead.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantine

What do you guys and gals think of this?

I think like everything, one should reserve judgment until one sees the material ...

edit on 22 Nov 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Konstantine

I created a thread on this a few hours ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well perhaps this means that the next release isn’t going to be some overhyped crap that we all know about already. Russian/Chinese files?

It's not going to be anything about UFOs.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Its just curious that they are begging for donations all the time, when you consider that they are at war with the powers that be (TPTB)

Maybe the rich people are happy with the world as it is?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tokyodynamite
That would be awesome if it actually is something that will redefine our global history. The only thing I can think of that can do that is the disclosure of UFO's/ET's etc.

Exactly! That's why I am a little excited (but still reserved) about the next release. Yes, we've been let down before...with releases only dealing with the war (for the most part) and while yes, that's an important issue and people have a right to know what is really going on, I have a strong belief that this time, we will get the news we've been waiting for. One can hope anyway.

Lets think about this for just a moment though. Wikileaks was known for some time, but only skyrocketed in popularity/controversy with all the leaked documents on the war which garnered attention (good and bad) from around the world. Now Wikileaks has a footprint. They are known. They know people are watching them with curious eyes as to what they do next. Could a release of information about the long history of UFOs and the like, warrant a comment from Wikileaks like this "The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined.”? How about information about the Illuminati? Both? We can speculate all day long, but I can honestly say that this time, I am really hopeful for the next release. I will save room for caution though...because we have been let down before of course.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

If i was this bloke stay away from russian things.

Usa gov has a technique with regards to secrets. Peoples arrogance keeps secrets is sort of how the american gov handles things. But i would stay away from russian if i was him, lol.

Have not got a clue what they are about, or is this news even worthy, but american gov like i said have a way to deal with this sort of thing. They can openly reveal secrets but its peopels arrogance that keep these secrets, as people do not believe any truths.

The anglo american empire is very good at this tactic.

edit on 11/22/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Most likely the Russian files.... You know what Assange is on the run like a vagabond.
He has not been cleared of all the charges on HIS rape accusations.
I do not believe half of what he releases this man is vile and loves to pick on weak people.
He thinks he is smart but he is not if theseare the russian documents i'm going to through this out there its not going to end up good for Assange... I wonder if he has any actual GOOD things to release Or is this just another bull crap media propaganda to make him more money and to get his name on tv a little more maybe he is thinking these new*files* will make everyone forget how he is a criminal himself but don't forget I wouldn't leave my young daughter with Assange no more then I WOULD WITH A TSA OFFICER.

Don't be surprised if the insuance file never gets released EVER and his WHOLE RECON5 was a big gig to get big numbers to wikileaks. It got me more interested in it. History repeats itself. I guesse one way or the other at some point we give into the system. Just don't give them your soul folks. Don't trust EVERY word Assange feeds you, don't trust EVERY word the government gives you, and DON'T put all your faith in a bag of "secret" documents.

He has not been cleared of all the charges on HIS rape accusations and that will haunt him if Iwas him i would count my eggs and move on. He probally is doing this to see if he can make a deal to get his charges dropped in say for a NEW SET of "insurance" this guys a schmuck.

edit on 22-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In an attempt to pull some random threads together I had a thought. There are several people that seem to think wiki-leaks is some sort of front for the government/CIA rather than a legitimate leak sight. So I was thinking along the lines of disclosure. Wiki-leaks would be the perfect way to break it. You let them leak some questionable but not earth shattering war documents to gain credibility, then you let them drop the E.T. Bombshell. It doesn't come directly from the gov, so you still have a high amount of doubt, but no out and out panic. However, with the credibility that wiki leaks has gained they would be taken very seriously.

If you think about it.. if Obama came out and said, "Hey aliens do real"... then a lot of normal people would go nuts... However, if wiki leaks breaks it.. it gives the hardcore doubters some time to digest and deal with the information before they have to believe.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
this comment was removed by Konstantine
edit on 22-11-2010 by Konstantine because: Comment was removed.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This is it................
Proof of aliens living amoung us, please

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
not expecting anything out of the norm for this, probably more war crimes and brutality, and blatant lack of respect for life, probably nothing they really care to much about, otherwise lets face it he'd be dead

.....it sad really when the fact that these rape charges keep resurfacing, it actually adds credibility to this mans statements and releases, you know hes on the right track

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this gonna be xmas reward //

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The "size matters" approach may be more affective in these times eh?

7x bigger.

Have they visited the leaks enhancement clinic?

Impressive results.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If you think about it.. if Obama came out and said, "Hey aliens do real"... then a lot of normal people would go nuts... However, if wiki leaks breaks it.. it gives the hardcore doubters some time to digest and deal with the information before they have to believe.

Nah.. I don't think so. Not to mention, Obama is a good speaker he's a motivational speaker, people would want to listen more than anything especially on such a sensitive subject. Although I do agree that they more than likely will leak it first, along with a proper disclosure soon after. I think a subject like this would need complete, thorough information.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join