It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Wikileaks set to release documents 7x the size of War Logs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Afghan War Diaries now on Google Fusion Tables here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Disinfo agent much?

Originally posted by thecinic
Most likely the Russian files.... You know what Assange is on the run like a vagabond.
He has not been cleared of all the charges on HIS rape accusations.
I do not believe half of what he releases this man is vile and loves to pick on weak people.
He thinks he is smart but he is not if theseare the russian documents i'm going to through this out there its not going to end up good for Assange... I wonder if he has any actual GOOD things to release Or is this just another bull crap media propaganda to make him more money and to get his name on tv a little more maybe he is thinking these new*files* will make everyone forget how he is a criminal himself but don't forget I wouldn't leave my young daughter with Assange no more then I WOULD WITH A TSA OFFICER.

Don't be surprised if the insuance file never gets released EVER and his WHOLE RECON5 was a big gig to get big numbers to wikileaks. It got me more interested in it. History repeats itself. I guesse one way or the other at some point we give into the system. Just don't give them your soul folks. Don't trust EVERY word Assange feeds you, don't trust EVERY word the government gives you, and DON'T put all your faith in a bag of "secret" documents.

He has not been cleared of all the charges on HIS rape accusations and that will haunt him if Iwas him i would count my eggs and move on. He probally is doing this to see if he can make a deal to get his charges dropped in say for a NEW SET of "insurance" this guys a schmuck.

edit on 22-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Disinfo agent much?

Thats what I thought
Either that or a very nonreflective person...
False accusations are a common weapon to silence whistleblowers. Im not saying he is innocent... but why should I trust anyone, right?

Originally posted by the_denv
Wikileaks is not just Julian Assange, it consists of over 800 people all over the world.

/this.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I fear wiki leaks is losing it's effectiveness because what it puts out isn't necessarily earth shattering enough. So far it's been a bit of tell me something I didn't know, and way too much of it. They probably need to keep their publicized releases to things as hard hitting as their work was on the "collateral murder" video.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

One can only hope..if anyone can get documents on the subject its Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantine
I said it before and I'll say it again...

To say “The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined.” is so powerful, that one must question what this news could be that the above quote is so firm and solidly spoken that the author of that comment means what he/she says and has proof of it. I don't think more information about the ongoing war will provide a "new world" and redefine global history.

Sure I may be reading into it a bit much, but honestly I am only repeating what was stated.

Seriously, it's a bold statement. If they just release more of the same then they're going to lose credibility. They must know that, so hopefully it's something extraordinary.

I'm wondering how one redefines history, exactly.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to have enough popcorn and Kool Aid on hand while the latest earth shattering information is released by WikiLeaky.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Should be very interesting to see what information they come out with. I wouldn't hold my breath for a smoking gun, though.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

If you think about it.. if Obama came out and said, "Hey aliens do real"... then a lot of normal people would go nuts... However, if wiki leaks breaks it.. it gives the hardcore doubters some time to digest and deal with the information before they have to believe.

i dont think it would be a good idea for the government to leak its own information through a cover organization that claims legitimacy and is essentially anti-government. it would make more sense for the government to admit so that it has the upper hand at saying ' so far we've been trying to protect you but could not lie any longer' rather than '# we got caught! yup there are aliens'. leaking gives room to uprising which would not help the government. it would make more sense to humanize the issue by admitting it preeminently and saying we've been wrong. the american people are stupid enough to accept an apology and feel comfortable with the government saying that in the future 'there will be more transparency between the government and the american people'. my only proof of this is the run up to the 08 election and watching the routine conferences between robert gibbs and the press. its a child who is failing classes and has been telling their parents they are doing good. eventually the parents will find out from the report cards or a teacher conference. the best option for the child, if it still wants to maintain some false dignity, is to tell the parents before the conference or the grades come out.

i think any leak of info that is classified will be very important for the people in determining the value of this present ruling government. we now know the entire iraq war was criminal. we all wanted to incriminate the people responsible, but its like now that we can, no one wants to make the effort. i dont blame them, 400,000 pages IS a lot to read....
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You know as wikileaks posts more and more it will be interesting if they stay online. It will be interesting to see whats in there.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Maybe a group on global warning scam or the world banking scam.

I would like to see how the banks of the world have bankrupted us.

I know the banks have a lot of dirty secrets that would p**s us all off,

And the global warming scam is a cover for a few rich to become richer and the world environmental groups run the scam.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
AS I WROTE ON A LESS ACTIVE THREAD ABOUT THE SAME THING....

(12:52:33 PM) bradass87: Hilary Clinton, and several thousand diplomats around the world are going to have a heart attack when they wake up one morning, and finds an entire repository of classified foreign policy is available, in searchable format to the public… =L

(12:59:41 PM) bradass87: uhm… crazy, almost criminal political backdealings… the non-PR-versions of world events and crises… uhm… all kinds of stuff like everything from the buildup to the Iraq War during Powell, to what the actual content of “aid packages” is: for instance, PR that the US is sending aid to pakistan includes funding for water/food/clothing… that much is true, it includes that, but the other 85% of it is for F-16 fighters and munitions to aid in the Afghanistan effort, so the US can call in Pakistanis to do aerial bombing instead of americans potentially killing civilians and creating a PR crisis

(1:00:57 PM) bradass87: theres so much… it affects everybody on earth… everywhere there’s a US post… there’s a diplomatic scandal that will be revealed… Iceland, the Vatican, Spain, Brazil, Madascar, if its a country, and its recognized by the US as a country, its got dirt on it

(1:10:38 PM) bradass87: its open diplomacy… world-wide anarchy in CSV format… its Climategate with a global scope, and breathtaking depth… its beautiful, and horrifying…

i would hazard a guess at this stuff perhaps? political backdealings etc makes sense ( redefining what we "know" about history)

thts my guess!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Previous to the release of the war papers, there was significant concern over the release of a much larger set of political papers - embassies, etc. Considering that the US is now being investigated by such long-standing enemies (heh) as Norway, Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Denmark over "spying" - I'd venture the two are closely related.

Anyway, it is a pretty bizarre world where Americans will let their testicles be fondled by TSA agents and not care too much about soldiers collecting body parts as souvenirs. Not the America or the Americans I knew - so there might be something to the whole alien abduction phenomenon. Americans have been stolen and replaced by... I have no idea what...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantine

I think they have papers far more important than just war papers.

A lot of things could rewrite the History. I dont know what its will gonna be, but i hope they do

IT:

Again

At least the iraqui people are now free to play soccer and the playstation

These guys on rap news are great

Terror Alert Level: HYSTERICAL

edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Looks like we will have another 24-hour live TV rescue of traped miners. I wonder on which day this will happen. And more importantly, what news will not be disclosed on this day.

Just a thought.

In time, anyone saw this stuff? I mean the original one?

edit on 23-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Amazing they always seem to target America, what no other country in the world will give them documents?

If they do go after Russia it will be interesting since they have primarily targeted the United States in recent times. (At least with their large scale releases)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So when do we get this wonderful revision of world history, folks??? Anyone know what time or even what day this will be coming down the pipe? I want to make sure I have plenty of popcorn and soda pop. I also would like to be well rested so I can read 7X more stuff...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why is the site __._ down? Anybody else noticed that? (Sorry, if it was mentioned before)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The last lot of leaks were pretty hard hitting in certain respects ...Wiki hasn't ever made a statement like this before and Assange's back is against the wall..... I hope and pray that he is right, and there is information which does blow history wide open. We are overdue some good news in our favour.

I hope Assange is taking good care of himself.

edit on 23-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I like how people tout their last release as not a big deal?! that many innocent people dying not a big deal?
You rather see news of UFOs and ETs instead?!

this forum really grinds my gears some days.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join