It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I didn't mind at all to go through the full body scan. I even joked to the TSA agent that he was probably picking up my sausage on the screen lol. I can see where your going with what other private areas will they be trying to look into next, the verichip etc. but I'm gonna stay on the the side of light-hearted and think that these awful things won't happen and things like a full body scan will. I'll also say that the body scan has an 88% approval rate among americans, funny how the 12% always makes such a fuss, the majority has spoken end of story.

And if the full body scan gives you cancer and they know it?

What about if it breaks down your cellular level through D.N.A.?

Thinking these awful things will not happen is living in denial.

Sorry mate, nothing wrong with being lighthearted, but living in denial?

Not going to do it here.

The majority do not get to tell the minority what to do.

Like usual, 80% sit on their laurels, and take it, while 20% do the work.

Yes, I realize you said 88% and 12%, but it's typical of Americans.

To sit on their laurels and take it without speaking up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Can you show me that all these "what ifs" your talking about are actual facts? Because I'll give you one thing is it proven to do, lower the risk of dangerous materials on planes.
edit on 22-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: Added ?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hahaha there isn't any "american way" it's been dead since the mid 1800's.

2nd line.

P.S. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by rusethorcain

Hahaha there isn't any "american way" it's been dead since the mid 1800's.

2nd line.

P.S. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

You have my full agree on that statement, A.J. was the last bastion, we havent had a man in that seat since.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Happy someone followed my trail. Sadly we haven't had a man like AJ; a man not ruled by the banks and who actually had a personality...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by B.Morrison

I am working on leaving enough out for others to comment on but I'm not used to that.
To me that is being less than I am by working at a slower pace which is odd as Hell.
I see an objective and I am off to conquer it without any help from anyone.
I'm just used to working solo, ATS, after 5 years, is still new to me.
31 years of being a conspiracy theorist, since I was age 6, now 37, will do that to you.
I have nothing against Government, in general, it is however when they overstep their bounds.
This is when I have a problem.
When our rights are violated.

we are quite similar in those regards.

While I can certainly see where you have a valid point about my being too hard on people I just do not give a damn any more, because I am tired of people slacking off, and letting this crap happen, and my patience runs thin with others sitting on the sidelines not doing a damn thing to actually keep our rights safeguarded from oppressive corporate agendas which play at security and do nothing about it in reality, other than potentially give cancer and grope people.

How would they/we prevent it?

It is in fact all inter-related and tied together because that is how the system works.
Do you honestly think anyone will actually try to do something legally and non-violent?
Not even 1% of ATS is willing to do that.

I think many people would be willing to try if they knew what to do.

I would check into changing laws in Australia outside of the lawyers.
Lawyer's lie, no matter the culture, they are paid to lie.
Lawyer's are also looking to keep people in the dark so they can make money.
Never forget that.

I might just do that...

Here in America it does not take being a politician to make a law.
It takes an incident, like 9/11, or enough petitions signed, or even rallies, or Presidential order.

Seems those aren't the kinds of laws we'd be trying to pass...

Getting off the grid is not the answer unfortunately.
So many ATS members believe getting their Bug Out Bag is the answer.
That is the cowardly route to avoid personal responsibility to changing the laws.

well that's one motivation behind why people do that sure.

Just because people do not believe they cannot change these laws does not make it true.
If we as a community were to work together?
We can force these issues to change.

The problem is that those are beliefs and Ideals NOT answers. an answer would describe 'how' we would do such a thing. Which is why we're all stuck in the same boat patting each other on the back and not getting anywhere.

It takes personal responsibility, first, it takes research, second, it takes working together, third.
And it will not happen overnight either.

So we know what it takes but how do you get that through to people? its one thing to say that kind of thing here on ATS is another to try and talk sense into people you might work with who would rather another world war fix the global economy because it works. A lot of people don't care about people more than they care about themselves. Look I'm not saying its all on you that would be ridiculous, but there aren't any answers here. and if their are I missed them. I think we need more questions and answers - focus the think-tank, so to speak.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying asking that there needs to be a better technology. Well there is, paid for by for by tax payer dollars. Sandia National Labs (Bight Light) No x-ray stuff that I know of. Comes is different models also. Portable, Walk though, and Drive though.

I was reading some comments of the Whitehouse press conference today. The press secretary stated said something to fact that the airport scanners is the best detection at the this time without being invasive.
I’m thinking what is this man talking about? Sandia Labs has already developed (Bight Light)

click below for the pdf from sandia national labs.your tax dollars at work.

The sensitivity of the device is less than a nanogram, which is 100,000 times less than the material gathered from a typical fingerprint.

There is technology that can detect all sorts of things developed by Sandia National Labs. It even detects chemicals. The scanner at the airports don't. So now you could keep that expensive perfume and shampoo you took from the hotel, not that they would want it back. It does not use any type of x-ray technology that I know of. It’s more of a sniffer type technology. I drive though one every day. That’s right I said drive, you would never know it though it looks like a gate. Just think of it as one big dog that can detect anything; I think it can do some nuclear detection also. Now why is not this technology in the airports ? You could also get rid of most the TSA work force. The TSA work force could be cut by at least 40 percent with this technology. Spend the savings on these sniffer machines. But most of all you would not have x ray photos of you floating around the net; not to mention no lines at the gates and very pleasant flight. I drive though this going 15 miles an hour. Im sure it would be a god-send to many flying pasangers.

So, let your congressman or women know about this technology. It’s been around for while guys. not to mention this country needs save some money and get rid for thoes x ray machines and most fothe TSA

edit on 22-11-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

This is a pretty amazing piece of technology,
why this isnt in place coupled with a metal detector I can only supply on big guess.

FAVOR?
Someone seems to be inside someone elses head pulling purse strings and making decisions as they herd the masses.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nice job SKL.

I'm not sure if it has been discussed but another reaction to the airport scans/molestations is not to travel. I think there is a good percentage of people who will not subject themselves to this, thus anchoring themselves. You can identify segments of the population in this way.

There are almost infinate scenarios stemming from these controls. One could imagine in the very near future that firms will be hiring only people that have chip implants as they will be the only ones allowed to fly. And so your job and travel opportunities will be predicated on your acceptance of no privacy. The possibilities, and I don't see any positives, are seemingly endless.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

It just goes to show you the propaganda released to make us fear China.

While I do not support Communism, China is just like any other country, it has its extremes too.

The lines for citizens and legal resident is always much, much faster, so this is surprising.

Do you think the man who grilled you in America was new to the job or just an idiot?

So, an added, extra layer of nonsense, between Customs and take-off?

What a bunch of malarkey.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you.

And I do not mind people linking their threads.

As long as it is relevant to the topic and yours is relevant indeed.

This agenda you're referencing and many have outlined has been going on for a long time.

For many of us it has been going on since before we were born.

Through using the Hegelian Dialectic with the Constitution as target practice these idiots are winning, because too few American citizens know their rights, too few know how to defend them without picking up guns, too few know they have the right to contest this nonsense, legally and through non-violence, and too few actually pay attention to politics except to watch the scandals, blowjobs, and sideshows without knowing what is going on at all other times.

The War on Terror is just another name like the War on Drugs which means nothing.

Except that it is a catchphrase to shove many things under the same umbrella.

Most of which have little to nothing to do with each other.

The reason I say this is because the definition of "terror" is too open and vague.

This through many countries definitions, laws, and usages can, will, and is being abused.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well I am going to change the style of this response...

Did the nazi's win WWII

starting to seem like it...

Did Russia win the cold war?

starting to seem like it...

Our forebears would not of put up with this garbage...

I was listening to several radio programs and each was trying to make a joke of this very topic... A joke

Hitlers rise to power

Once released from prison, Hitler decided to seize power constitutionally rather than by force of arms. Using demagogic oratory, Hitler spoke to scores of mass audiences, calling for the German people to resist the yoke of Jews and Communists, and to create a new empire which would rule the world for 1,000 years.

and

The Creation of the Nazi Dictatorship, 1933-1939 Phase One, 1933-1934 Nazi domestic policy can be broken into three phases beginning with 1933-34. During these years, Hitler consolidated his authority through the destruction of all other political parties, "coordination" of all aspects of German life, and the liquidation of dissent among Nazis and conservatives. After taking office as chancellor, Hitler quickly out maneuvered Papen and the conservative nationalists.

sounds like both parties where awake during history class...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This thread made me sick to my stomach.
A las there is hope because good will prevail. No matter what or how things happen the NWO and their plan will NOT succeed. There are too many good people in this word that will not succumb and submit. There will be a time were the edge of the sword is nearing our throats and it is coming ever so quickly and it is time to put up or shut up...I will be giving information on these circumstances too every person I know and begin an information chain. Just remember these people ARE NOT PERFECT, they thought the internet would be a tool for them, nope, we use it for us, against them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

No problem.

The War on Terror is a fallacy.

It was a war, created, just so the military would have something to do once Russia collapsed.

As I've said quite a few times, the definition of "terror" is far to open and vague, on purpose.

It gives far too much power to abuse by those in power.

And when people have their Civil Rights violated they can deny it through multiple avenues.

"Oh, we did not know, now we know."

"It was a trainees mistake who was improperly trained."

"It was for the freedom of the nation."

No excuse is good enough, no reason is good enough, no definition is direct enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
I know how the `controllers` are using `Problem-Reaction-Solution` to get people to accept things they otherwise wouldn`t, but I don`t understand how the frenzy over the TSA scanners connects to pushing the RFID chip on us.

I thought the RFID chip could only read identification & other personal information about a person, & that it can be remotely controlled, & thus turned off, if one is not `going with the program`, so to speak.

How is it able to scan someone`s body for airport security...am I missing something here?

Some people see the actions of the T.S.A. as being the "Police State" and totalitarianism.

This is done on purpose so as to make people uncomfortable as Hell about the process.

The metal detectors have been around for decades, the scanners have not, the R.F.I.D. chip has been around for decades as well, as well as the infrastructure for it to be used, it is a part of getting you used to your prison cell in advance.

R.F.I.D. chips can read information, through the passive system, that is activated once you pass a checkpoint, like those devices at the front doors of Wal-Mart, and the chip can be "turned-off", so to speak and can be used as a means to track information.

The R.F.I.D. chip cannot scan your body.

You are missing something.

The entire process of T.S.A. is to put us under pressure, about the scanners and pat-downs, and accept the bio-chip, R.F.I.D. chip, which will become an acceptable form of "I.D.'ing" people, instead of the metal detectors, scanners, and pat-downs.

Now, the metal detectors might stick around, but they will nothing more than passive R.F.I.D. scanners.

The big picture is that all of this is getting us accustomed to being scanned for information.

This is Government, corporations, and Secret Societies in action dividing it up into tiny pieces.

So you as citizens, can only see it in fragmentary pieces, so as to blind your instincts.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

I bet they are not used to people knowing the newer passports have R.F.I.D. chips.

That you knew told them you might have been someone important too.

I have to chuckle because perhaps my intellegence and knowledge might convey that... but I'm pretty sure my black and red streaked mohawk would blow that out of the water. Was probably something more along the lines of "Who IS this anarchist?"

ETA: I really do wonder when the notion of those shock delivering bracelets is going to crop up again. We heard about it breifly what was it? Two years ago? Then all talk of them seemed to dissapear. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a next step.
edit on 21-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

I can see how your Mohawk might say something completely different.

I remember the discussion of shock bracelets and I think they had their heads up their asses.

Sorry, that was asinine, and ultimately showed their lack of intelligence completely.

The talk of shock bracelets would get far too many Americans pissed off.

I can see it now that the White House would be stormed and overthrown.

Along with Senate and Congress.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
I need to feel safe, I also need to feel respected, I need to feel appreciated as a customer as well.
The airline needs to do business, they need to make a profit, they need to provide safe travel.

I can only speak for myself.

I felt safe before the scanners and pat-downs.

Respect by airlines?

Treated like a customer who is a number is more appropriate.

Yes, the airlines need to business, I could care less if they make a profit.

Looks like we've got at a minimum, 6 basic needs that should be met.
Lets see if we, (the airlines and the customers) can do, through a cooperative effort, our combined best at providing these 6 basic needs.

I see the airlines need to be more cooperative.

Airline passengers have been more than cooperative.

Up to and over the line.

1-Security clearances and background checks on all employees.
2-Access restrictions to areas by employee groupings.
3-Baggage inspection, thorough xray and sniffer inspections of all baggage, all baggage checked, no carryons.
4-Highly Qualified mechanics and techs, recertification yearly, continual training.
5-Elevated level of parts upgrades and replacements.
6-Locked cockpits, absolutely no access by cabin staff available, no exit by flight crew by a minimum of 10 minutes before leaving boarding area.
7-Trained and Armed flight crew.
8-Air Marshall (or private security) on each flight.
9-Passenger passes through metal detector and sniffer.
10-Passengers seat belts to be secured before leaving boarding area, seat belts are to be thoroughly and individually inspected before leaving boarding area, passenger seat belts are to remain locked through entire flight, passenger seat belts are only able to be released by staff at seat belt unlocking station, passenger seat belts are individually controlled.

1) This is difficult because airlines do not run the airports, both are separate.

2) Already done.

3) I disagree with no carry-ons, there is nothing wrong with carry-ons, absolutely nothing wrong.

4) If the airlines replaced airplanes on a regular basis this would not be an issue.

5) The airlines bypass this all the time because it is not inspected enough.

6) I could care less about this but it just shows how society is closing off more and more.

7) Not all flight crew will want to do this, train for this, or hassle with it.

8) Some flights need more than one due to size and length of flight time.

9) Already happens.

10) That will never happen for many reasons.

Has our need for mutual safety been met?

Safety?

More than adequately met.

Tyranny?

More than adequately met.

And it seems to me that many people might sue.

With the 'built in' issues there will of course always be a chance of electrical or mechanical failure, but with elevated maintainence schedules and parts upgrades and replacements that occurance can be narrowed.
With 'built on' safety issues, we've eliminated items to access in the cabin, all bags are checked, we've employed state of the art metal detectors and explosive sniffing devices, we've secured our passengers comfortably for the entire flight with individually electronic controlled seat belts, (simply push the call button and an attendant will visit you, if you need access to the restroom, one passenger at a time can roam freely, OR one is directed forward and one aft)
We also have an armed air marshall or security person on board, and finally we have a secure cockpit with no access allowed from tarmac to tarmac.

The elevated maintenance will never happen due to airlines negligence.

Also cost verses profit losses.

They cannot even stop from overbooking flights and screwing customers.

You really think they will even approach this type of restrictions?

Not hardly.

No one has been touched, no one has been discriminated against, no one has been disrespected,
no one has been xrayed, no one has been treated as anything other than a passenger, a customer.

Forced to sit in a seat on an entire flight is not a customer it is a prisoner.

If we need extremes, and in some cases we do, and we will never know in which case that is,
if we need extremes, are these posted here sufficient?

We do not need extremes.

We need people with compassion.

Sufficient?

Try too much.

Would these be effective, tolerable, and acceptable by the standards that both parties needs demand.
I personally believe yes.

No, it would not be acceptable, nor tolerable.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Civilized society is not yet autonomous. It cannot function without leadership.

I would not wish to live in a society that is autonomous.

This in itself should remind us we are often oblivious to integrity and honor in leadership and as a result we end up being hearded and fleeced instead of lead toward the true peace and prosperity we deserve.
Instead we are led as hapless sheep and helpless "victims" of men like Jack.

Far too few know what integrity, honor, or leadership mean.

As a society, we may be hapless, and helpless.

But as individuals we are not.

Even knowing this we seldom strive for exceptional leadership or the peace and prosperity promised under more reasonable, peaceable men, like Ralph.

ATS is full of people like "Jack" and not nearly enough like "Ralph".

We cannot rise above the thrill of the chase, and instead of kill the prey, understand it is barbaric and let it go. We get caught up in the mob mentality and before we know what happened we are licking our chops, the deed is done. Decent men like Ralph, buried underfoot..and footnotes.

This is why I refuse to go with the flow for the most part.

Ignorant peer pressure is just that, ignorant, I do not bow to peer pressure.

I was taught how to turn the lemmings before they drive ignorantly off a cliff.

The most important element of the Lord of the Flies tale is the last part of this sentence.
and if the voices of sanity and reason are silenced or removed.
This is why great leaders are killed.

I agree with you.

It is why John F. Kennedy was killed.

It is why Robert Kennedy was killed.

It is why Martin Luther King Jr was killed.

Voices of sanity and reason indeed.

Mother hens are killed off before predators can go after the chicks.

This should be all the evidence/proof we need of a diabolical master plan.

It creates order (sells us crap we don't need) through the chaos (we are afraid for our lives)

Nobody is going to support a standing Army and all that entails if we don't perceive a threat.

Of course.

Through predation corporations prey upon our fears.

And through that organizations like T.S.A. are born.
edit on 11/24/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The R.F.I.D. chip cannot scan your body.

You are missing something.

The entire process of T.S.A. is to put us under pressure, about the scanners and pat-downs, and accept the bio-chip, R.F.I.D. chip, which will become an acceptable form of "I.D.'ing" people, instead of the metal detectors, scanners, and pat-downs.

I know all this & totally agree with you as to their agenda here.

So, because the chip/biometrics are for ID & not airport security, this is not a matter of switching to a more acceptable (to passengers) security check, but a matter of forcing people to choose one or the other, with both being unacceptable/nasty.

This throws airport security right out the window!

I mean, surely if people go for the chip/biometrics instead, i.e. being ID'd at airports but not secured, they will then wonder why on earth security is no longer being done to protect them from all the 'terrorists'.

I wonder how the American people will react when they realise that this whole terrorist/security scare that lead to all the rights being lost with the Patriot Act/Homeland Security/ FEMA/Martial Law etc., was a great big lie!

I don't know about them but it would sure make me mad...what a horrendous betrayal!

No friggin' wonder the fraudsters are at the ready with Martial Law & FEMA camps ready at the drop of a hat.

Well, maybe this will be what finally wakes up the rest of the people.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Better wording

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I was attempting to have both ends of the entire stick negotiate to a middle, without introducing extremes or violations, and trying to present both possible points of view.

"I" was also very comfortable with travel prior to this nightmare,
and I do see it for what it is,
but to reveal it, or have it reveal its true self you have to approach it, and engage it to see if it will negotiate, bend, and show its real purpose.

We're not going to succeed in trying to dismantle the safety aspect of this presentation, it's well ingrained now in the american mind, going after that as a root cause would have one labeled as (insert tainted name here),
so you have to go after alluded to purpose and offer an alternative solution to negate whats being forced without trying anything else.

Most of the entire flight, I sit,
I walk to the bathroom, that's it.
When I'm driving, I'm seat belted,
When I take it off, a bell chimes over and over and over......

The sniffers I mentioned that I saw in the thread, I donT believe are in place Spart,
And an Air Marshall, or Private Sec with subsub sonic loads is going to be a pretty effective response, if needed.

I'm not being submissive or complacent , I'm being realistic,
denying and confronting without being armed with (an) (or many) alternatives I dont think will gain an audience.
Do I subscribe to the theory that this can be beaten with verbal rather than physical engagement?
Yes I do,
but once again I'm realistic to know that the majority of my fellow citizens wont lift their eyes away from the prime time circus parade of 60 cycle mind numbing tv to stay at mine and the others gathered sides.

What are your thoughts on engaging this?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join