It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Lots of big talk. I just watched some news on Haiti. They(the people) want to start fresh with uncorrupted elections and officials, but this seems not possible.

The ones in charge have already decided who will win that election, not the people who live there. This is just commonplace in this world, it seems.

Spealing of political campaigns, here is another tidbit I cam a cross.

Check out Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro (Food Safety - HR875) and what do you find? Her husband Stanley Greenberg pollster, strategist and master manipulator of the public.

Check out the company Greenberg Carville Shrum and their love of globalization. It is interesting Greenberg-Quinlan Research Inc is mention as her husband's place of work in Delauro's bio. Sweet, fluffy Greenberg-Quinlan Research Inc with the connections to foster care and schools, but there is no mention of Greenberg Carville Shrum who directed Campaigns in 60 countries (including Tony Blair in the UK) and was responsible for the Bolivia fiasco. Stan Greenberg “...specializes in research on globalization, international trade...” 216.92.66.74...

Bolivia fiasco.
www.nlginternational.org/report/NLG__BOLIVIA_REPORT_2007.pdf
efilmcritic.com...
www.boston.com...

Greenberg writes for the Democratic Strategist www.thedemocraticstrategist.org... and also formed Democracy Corps archive.democracycorps.com...

Greenberg Carville Shrum directed Campaigns in 60 countries: books.google.com... Fu9oiDkgma6w6ZA8BU&hl=en&ei=P3SVSZXREpa5twfkoay9Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=7&ct=result

Even the democratic Underground doesn't like Greenberg Carville Shrum “Regarding Carville
and dirty politics “
www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Let us not forget though Obama was not the only one pushing this "Obamacare". The late Ted Kennedy was pushing this and they used his name after passing to push it through.

SKL, as a former MA resident you have do idea of how much I hated that poor excuse for a human named Ted Kennedy. Any one who was a store clerk, airline stewardess.... hated that man because he was nothing but a two-faced bully, yet thanks to money and the silence of the mass media he got elected over and over.

In one radio talk show I listened to, a stewardess called to complain how TK bought cattlecar plane tickets and sat in 1st class. The cabin was full so she had to find the person - long story short. TK got EVERYONE on that flight fired!

Boy did that ever open the floodgates! Caller after caller complained of being treated like dirt/fired by that man -" The Democrat who supports the rights of the down trodden" ... my Donkey!

The assassins took out the wrong two brothers and left us with the fecal material left in the nest.

Ted Kennedy exemplifies the type of powerful sociopath we are fighting in my opinion.

I call it Obamacare because it sure isn't health care

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

As always Spartan you have very intellegent and insightful posts.

"The real problem is an "armed resistance" will never work.

Not at this current stage of what is happening in the world." - SpartanKingLeonidas

The above needs repeating because that is exactly what TPTB want us to do so they can legally clamp down Marshall Law.

Another posts stated that buying gold and silver would be wise and I will add to that freeze dried foods, canned foods, dry beans and rice.......foods that store well.

In additon I have extra medicines because there is the possiblity that the big boys aren't going down without taking most of us "useless eaters" first.

Page 220-221 "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" by Jim Marrs

"National fearmongering may have something to do with the rise of a police state in certain locations. Most local police no longer wear the traditional blue univorms, and the slogan "To Serve and Protect" has largely been eliminated from their vehicles. Today, many officers, particularly in the large urban centers, wear black and, in serious situatins, don body armour and helmets based on the German World War II design.

"As government began its sickening expansion, policing became a meaner and nastier job. It was made that way by badge-wearing thugs who didn't hesitate to do whatever they were told by the S.A.C. (Special Agent in Charge) of the FBI, BATF(E), U.S. Marshal's Office, right down to armed poultry inspectors-yes, they have them and they are really toughon criminal chickens. The "us against them" mentality and the "mission essential" attitude justified SWAT teams, "dynamic entries", and later use of Mace, Tasers, flashbang grenades, and "routine" use of submachine guns-all in the name of "taking down" the accused-no matter the charge........"

How to resist?

Good question.

The police now work for TPTB (read my location).

But anyone that thinks they or their group could take on a police force backed by military (because they are all military now) is deluded.

The last chapter of Jim Marr's "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" Address how to resist.

Part IV - HOW TO FREE ZOMBIES: THE THREE BOXES OF FREEDOM.

-- THE SOAP BOX pages 323-334

--THE BALLOT BOX (Yeah right like our votes will be honestly counted) pages 342-377

-- THE AMMO BOX pages 383-387

I'm only on page 119 so I haven't gotten to the solutions yet, just what has been going on is going to give me nightmares.

One of my favorite sayings is "United we stand, divided we fall".

We all must begin to realize what is happening, not only in our country but all over the planet will eventually affect almost all of us.

David Icke has also mentioned that we must not fall into their trap of revolting violently because that will give TPTB the ultimate ticket to declaring "Marshall Law" and then the concentration camp gates will be closed with us inside.

I do know, money talks.

If everyone refused to go to war
If everyone refused to go to work
If everyone refused to pay their taxes

But it would take a large enough number of people that TPTB couldn't have their goons throw all of us in jail.

Jim Marrs list on page 365, "Nonviolent Noncompliance" and I will quote just a little of what he says:

"The secret here is that the government is not the problem. Nor is the Constitution on which it's founded. The problem lies in the people who control the government-the New World Order global fascists who now have a chokehold on the government. Their corporate money controls all three brances of government while their associatesare appointed to cabinet-level positions of authority. Recall that the Obama administration is top-heavy with members of the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, and Bilderberg group.

The states do not have to follow the schemes and dictates of these plutocratic globalists. Nor does he general public. The path to independence from government control does not need violence. The people of India did not gain independence by battling the British army in the field. African Americans did not gain freedom by waging violent war against the government. In both instances, they simply practiced nonviolent compliance.

Though it is not often mentioned in the corporate mass media, the more literate citizens are opting out of the New World order control box. There is a widespread but under reported antitax movement, whith millions of Americans simply refusing to "voluntarily" pay taxes for purposes they can't support. (Taxation without representation, hmmmmmmm where have I heard that one before :puz
Naturally, the number of these resisters are rarely, if ever given in the mass media, which nevertheless routinely reports on IRS crackdowns, usually about tax time. (To scare us into compliance). Convicted tax cheats garner major headlines while victories over teh IRS get scant coverage if any at all.

Yet small victories over the New World Order are taking place all the time. Citizens in both big cities and small towns are growing neighborhood garens, supplementing fast food with organic and healthy vegetables and fruits. Most religious institutions today stock large pantries where food can be distributed to the poor, relieving strain on the welfare system. Those concerned about teh environment ar3e serving as examples to others in ways to lessen human impact-recycling trash, riding bicycles, supporting mass transit, and driving the new hybrid or tally electric cars. Their demand for non polluting, energy-efficient vehicles is now being met by customer-seeking corporations. Everyone can make a difference. If one person stops to pick up some trash on the street and places it in a receptacle, others notice and some will be pormpted to action."

I know the above last statement is true because when I went out to cut my lawn every single time, two or three others in my neighborhood would come out after about 15 minutes and start to cut theirs.

Jim goes on with Thirty-Six Remedies For A Broken Society. (Page 367)

We can fix the situation we are in but it will take us all uniting together.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

..."The real problem is an "armed resistance" will never work. ...

I agree.

The first and biggest step is to inform and educate everyone you can and ask them to do the same with ten more people. I use index cards with a punch list to google. I hand them out at Farmers Markets, Flea Markets and Auctions - every where I go. (You have to be careful of "no soliciting" laws at big malls)

The second step is to go after your local and state governments. They are not nearly as badly "infected" and are not happy campers at the moment.

The fully informed jury movement has the correct idea. prorev.com...

....Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives, Greens, drug decriminalization advocates, gun owner groups, peace activists, both sides of the abortion controversy, helmet and seatbelt activists, alternative medicine practitioners, taxpayer rights groups, environmentalists, criminal trial lawyers and law professors.

Organized by Larry Dodge and Don Doig, both of Helmville, Montana (population: 26; elevation 4300'), FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.....

There is also the State Nulification movement...

and a rather new idea CAMPAIGNING FOR STATE-OWNED BANKS

I am a bit wishy-washy on that idea because it just trades one set of chains for a different set of chains.

As far as I am concerned violence and protests are really useless. Information is what is deadly and focused pushes like the fully informed jury movement carried out on the state level.

Please let us know what are the recommendations from your book.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Before I continue posting any replies to any one person again I would like to point out something.

And I wonder how many of you in this thread had noticed it or were as happy as I currently am.

This thread was posted in the 9/11 Forum Area, because of T.S.A., but as well as I had a plan.

Godsmack - Speak

I would like to celebrate a momentous occasion with a little tribute to all of you members here.

This is the first thread I have seen in a long time where people actually had a conversation.

Without getting into petty and spiteful bickering where a Moderator has to step in and settle it down.

In the 9/11 Forum Area in a very long time without "truthers" verses "original story" labels.

My thread breaking a flag record of mine with triple digits is thanks to all of your hard work.

I did nothing other than engage your minds in meaningful conversation and for that I am grateful.

Whether I agreed with you, disagreed with you, or did not delve into as much as I would like.

If I could give applauses to all of you I would do just that right this minute because I see something.

A difference has shifted and ATS has grown an inch on the wall chart of growth as far as I am concerned.

Be proud of yourselves today, and thank you, I have enjoyed this thread very, very much.

I will catch up with the few stragglers I have not posted replies to very shortly.
edit on 12/4/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

From your last post that I replied to and into this one in particular.

Quote from : Wikipedia : The Grace Commission

he Private Sector Survey on Cost Control (PSSCC), commonly referred to as The Grace Commission, was an investigation requested by United States President Ronald Reagan, in 1982.

The focus of it was waste and inefficiency in the US Federal government.

Its head, businessman J. Peter Grace, asked the members of that commission to "be bold" and "work like tireless bloodhounds.

Don't leave any stone unturned in your search to root out inefficiency."

Sure sounds more like a witch hunt, more so than an actual means to end needless spending.

The Federal Reserves' biggest secret

The Tea Party is nothing more than an expansion of the Republican Party.

The concept was damned good, the idea to force a third party, excellent, but over all a lame duck.

There is a problem with grassroots movement's in that they never watch for the snakes in the grass.

I am of course speaking of the illusive Agent Provocateur sent in to agitate idiots.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Agent Provocateur

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act.

More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

As a known tool to prevent infiltration by agents provocateurs, the organizers of large or controversial assemblies may deploy and coordinate demonstration marshals, also called stewards.

This is where most people lose the plot twist of 9/11 in that the event is an Agent Provocateur.

Especially when you understand the concepts used and measured under Covert Operations.

Through this and the usage of False-Flag Operation it becomes a life of its very own.

Quote from : Wikipedia : False Flag

False flag operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own.

False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and can be used in peace-time.

A perfect example of the False-Flag Operation is the story of Captain Kidd.

The Pirate Hunter : The True Story of Captain Kidd

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62c5f7977a50.jpg[/atsimg]

Publishers Weekly : Amazon Review :

Entertaining, richly detailed and authoritatively narrated, Zacks's account of the life of legendary seaman William Kidd delivers a first-rate story.

Though Kidd, better known as Captain Kidd, was inextricably bound with piracy and has popularly gone down as a marauding buccaneer himself, Zacks (An Underground Education) argues that he was actually a mercenary backed by the English government and several New World investors to track down pirates and reclaim their stolen wares.

The book is cogent and replete with supporting evidence without the heavy-handed feel of some scholarly work.

What really sets the book apart is Zacks's gift as researcher and storyteller.

He highlights the role of an undeniable pirate, Robert Culliford, in Kidd's tale and pits the two men against each other from the outset, constructing his book as an intriguing duel.

Aside from the tightly constructed plot, Zacks also wonderfully evokes the social and political life of the 17th century at land and at sea, and he takes turns at debunking and validating pirate folklore: while it appears the dead giveaway of a skull and crossbones made it a rare flag choice, Zacks contends that pirates did often wear extravagant clothing and were as drunk, cursing, hungry, horny... and violent as myth would have them.

Augmented by such details and driven by a conflict between Kidd and Culliford that keeps the pages flying, Zacks's book is a treasure, indeed. Copyright 2002 Cahners Business Information, Inc.

Kidd's story, according to Zacks, reads like Oswald and Kennedy, just prior to the assassination.

While Kidd was approached to become a Privateer, a state-sanctioned pirate, taking down pirates, he was as a patsy, like the American populace becomes through the Security Theater and Psychodrama I spoke of in earlier posts.

Sorry, while the Tea Party was an excellent idea, its execution was trash because they failed.

Instead of looking outside of their organization, for leaders, they should have looked inside.

"Caribou Barbie", Sarah Palin, is a part of the bought and sold political problem which is endemic within our American society as a whole, and I'm not calling her by the moniker as a derisive commentary defending the opposite political party, the Democrats, I see her as a non-viable choice, because I'm a Centrist and registered Independent.

What the Tea Party should have done is looked inwards and had confidence in themselves.

Instead, they let other people, like Palin, come right in, openly infiltrating them.

When one snake gets in others will come and it becomes a vipers nest.

Divide and Conquer.

The Hegelian Dialectic in action completely.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Dialectic : Hegelian Dialectic

Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a three-fold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.

Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation.

Hegel ascribed that terminology to Kant.

Carrying on Kant's work, Fichte greatly elaborated on the synthesis model, and popularized it.

On the other hand, Hegel did use a three-valued logical model that is very similar to the antithesis model, but Hegel's most usual terms were: Abstract-Negative-Concrete.

Sometimes Hegel would use the terms, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete.

Hegel used these terms hundreds of times throughout his works.

The formula, Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis, does not explain why the Thesis requires an Antithesis.

However, the formula, Abstract-Negative-Concrete, suggests a flaw in any initial thesis—it is too abstract and lacks the negative of trial, error and experience.

The same applies to the formula, Immediate-Mediated-Concrete.

For Hegel, the Concrete, the Synthesis, the Absolute, must always pass through the phase of the Negative, that is, Mediation.

This is the actual essence of what is popularly called Hegelian Dialectics

The Hegelian Dialectic, is the formula for False-Flag Operation's, synthetic terror.

Now, on to your commentary about the gold brick roads, of "Oz".

Something I thoroughly enjoyed.

Yes, during the story of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy was seeking to get home, following the "yellow brick road", originally written by Baum to be a contrast between the gold and silver markets, the story was well written towards speaking to the citizens using that as a euphemism, to expose the Federal Reserve's corrupt practices.

As to your commentary on E.I.N.'s, I say kill them, kill them with papercuts.

A thousand papercuts can kill a giant is applied right.

On to your employment interests U2U me and we will swap e-mails.

Have your resume ready.

On Ted Kennedy I have one word which defines him to me.

Chappaquiddick.

The irresponsible man should have been shot back then and his brothers saved.

This is something we wholeheartedly agree with you on.
edit on 12/4/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I've said this for years now,
If everybody stayed home, seriously, dont raise a club or rifle, just go inside, and stay inside,
day 1, 2, 3, ?
'The System' neeeeeds participants,
if no one (or a seriously large percentage) simply stayed home, no work, no shopping, no travel,
How many days would the system last?

Look at it this way, "IF" all these predictions are true, the guidestones, the cfr, the buildaburger, nostrodumass, 2012, etc etc and their desire is to give you a tortured miserable life with an early ending and a reduced population all chipped and wired,
Why wait around for it?

They USED TO play the global game alittle differently if you remember correctly,
1 part of the world would suffer, another part really succeed,
1 would be over developed, another would be stick hut attempting to grow,
They did this with extremes,
But as the IMF encroached more and more into new countries, and their system grew wider and deeper, it reached a saturation point,
% Percentages of profits whether projected or real could no longer be realized,
the rules need changing, the cycles of conflicts needed to be lengthened, currently we have a constant state of conflict,
but
it's proving to be, not enough.
To reach those levels of 'growth' across the board that these evil profiteers desire, there needs to happen one of two things:
A completely different line of/way of thinking, an abandonment of the old physical plundering conflicting ways of conquest / growth / sustainment,
one more focused on co-operation, sharing, nurturing and NEEDS based, (growth and profits are still attainable it just that the 'products and services' sold are different).
OR
a massive kill off, massive,
Like massive massive,
dont destroy too much of the infrastructure, but eliminate the populace.
Control the regrowth even more than the first time, and create your desired NWO.

Remember, this isnt restricted to certain 'nations' anymore like it was 60/70 years ago,
this system covers the world now like a blanket,
people you'll never meet are feeling the same types of pressures, getting the same doses of brainwashing propaganda as you are.
This 'system', their system, is very real, has reached a point of frustrated evolution, and although the natural behaviors of mankind dont take kindly to it, actually refuse it and dont work well within it,

it will be forced upon you,
or completely abandoned,
Ask yourself, listen to your gut, with all you know and see and understand,
which seems more likely to happen?

Be hopeful, but be prepared.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

My most noble SpartanKingLeonidas, and friend;

Once again you have provided the members of this site with yet another thought provoking, and well researched thread. Perhaps one of the most salient points you make is that we should focus, even if for just a moment, less on the who of 9/11, and more on the why. Understanding the why is infinitely more important than understanding the who, although it is worth mentioning that one of the primary strategies behind terrorism is to force a government, with its superior armies and weaponry, to turn on its own citizens. Usually it is the citizens who, at first, demand their government implement stronger security protocols in order to protect them from the terrorist attacks. This is the purpose of the use of terror, to terrorize the citizenry to the point that they favor security over liberty.

The why behind using a strategy of terror to force the people to demand a more intrusive government is two fold. First of all, terrorists rely on this strategy because they don't have a large enough military, or enough weaponry to fight the government they are attacking, so instead of attacking that governments military directly, they use the strategy of attacking the unsuspecting civilian population. The consequences of these attacks are the aforementioned calls for tighter security protocols, even at the expense of liberty. Of course, governments, no matter how benign they may believe they are, are only to happy to comply with demands of an expanded government with authority to decide which liberties will be respected, and which liberties will not be respected.

As is evidenced nearly a decade after 9/11 is that no amount of security protocols will satisfy the beast, (Golem), tasked with protecting the people. Just as obesity creates a scenario where the body continues to make demands of more and more calories, even at the expense of its own health, governments tasked with keeping a nation secure from "common enemies", make demands of less and less liberty, even at the expense of their own credibility. The obese body will consume more and more calories, the obese governing body will consume more and more liberties.

There is a fable about a frog who is about to cross a river when a scorpion approaches the frog and asks that frog if it would be all right to hop up on the frogs back and hitch a ride. At first, the frog answers with a resounding no, explaining that it is just too dangerous to let that scorpion ride upon his back because the scorpion will no doubt sting him. However, the scorpion, being a reasonable soul, explains the folly of such an act, and that if he did sting the frog while crossing the river, that both would drown, and the scorpion assured the also reasonable frog that he was not suicidal. Being reasonable, the frog accepts this answer as valid reasoning and agrees to taxi the scorpion across the river.

About halfway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog instantly paralyzing the frog, and as the frog is sinking helplessly he asks in confused horror; "why have you done this? Now we will both drown!" The scorpion, still being reasonable, answered as any reasonable scorpion would; "I'm a scorpion. It is in my nature to sting."

I respectfully submit that we the people are the frog of this fable, and the government is the scorpion. As all fables come with a moral, the moral of this tale is that scorpions can not be trusted, and given that governments are, for all intents and purposes, scorpions, it is the height of folly to allow that government on your back.

What is to be done, then?

Frankly, I am surprised so many people continued to use commercial airlines when it was just a matter of being told to remove your shoes. I guess I hold more faith in the people than is prudent. What is to be done? Stop flying on commercial airlines, for one thing.

As the new “enhanced” TSA security screenings continue to spark debate amongst thousands of commercial travelers, Stratos Jet Charters recently reported a noticeable uptick in flight requests from traditional commercial flyers. Our air charter agency has received several requests from first-time charter flyers attempting to avoid the controversial TSA security screenings this holiday season.

As the new “enhanced” TSA security screenings continue to spark debate amongst thousands of commercial travelers, Stratos Jet Charters recently reported a noticeable uptick in flight requests from traditional commercial flyers. Our air charter agency has received several requests from first-time charter flyers attempting to avoid the controversial TSA security screenings this holiday season.

There are ways to minimize the high cost of charter your own jet for air travel. Well coordinated sharing methods can organized where several people going in the same direction can charter the same jet to help reduce the expense. If even that is too expensive, then just stop flying. Take the trains until the TSA intrudes upon that method of travel, or drive to where you going. Do not comply with the tyranny of administrative agencies.

Non acquiescence is the key. Do not comply, and if non compliance means detention and arrest, as in the case of airports, then stay the hell away from the airports, and take a page from those terrorists who used their terror tactics to force you to demand an out of control government. Instead of using terror as the strategy, use the economic boycott as the strategy, (and boycotts tend to create their own terror to the corporations you boycott) and force the commercial airlines to demand the governments back the hell off.

Be the David to the governments Goliath, and use well aimed slings of rocks, and sling those rocks at those most likely to fall. In the case of the TSA, throw the rocks at the commercial airlines who have acquiesced to this horrible intrusion. Refuse to spend another dime of your money to facilitate this tyranny.

Be ever vigilant, and use your own personal power of non acquiescence to thrust that scorpion off your back. Starve the beast! Of course, the best and surest way to starve the beast is to understand that the vast majority of you who read this are not in any way liable for the so called personal income tax, (outside of the fact that by filing a valid tax return and signing under penalty of perjury that all of the above is true and correct), and if you are not liable for that tax, then why in God's name are you paying it? Stop paying taxes you do not owe, and starve the beast. Alas, the matter of the so called income tax is another topic altogether, so I will leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Sorry, while the Tea Party was an excellent idea, its execution was trash because they failed.

Instead of looking outside of their organization, for leaders, they should have looked inside.

"Caribou Barbie", Sarah Palin, is a part of the bought and sold political problem which is endemic within our American society as a whole, and I'm not calling her by the moniker as a derisive commentary defending the opposite political party, the Democrats, I see her as a non-viable choice, because I'm a Centrist and registered Independent.

What the Tea Party should have done is looked inwards and had confidence in themselves.

Instead, they let other people, like Palin, come right in, openly infiltrating them.....

The Hegelian Dialectic in action completely.

What the Tea Party should have done is looked inwards and had confidence in themselves. Instead, they let other people, like Palin, come right in, openly infiltrating them.

Exactly. From my point of view the biggest problem with the tea party from the start was a lack of real, well educated, leadership. More of a Mob milling around looking for someone to lead them than anything else.

In contrast The Fully Informed Jury Movement shows what a cohesive well run group can do. (no I am not a member, I just ran across them)

Farmers saw the Hegelian Dialectic in action as well. Gisela correctly identified it for us.

What is the Hegelian Dialectic?

A must read site to understand what is happening and how.... nord.twu.net...

To understand Communitarian Law this book is worth it. If you have noticed changes in your community, your state that you can't quite figure out what is going on this book will explain it. Communitarian Law is the method that is being used to change your individual rights for the "common good"

2020: Our Common Destiny
by Niki F. Raapana

And The Delphi Technique

The Delphi Technique is the method being used to squeeze citizens out of the process. This is a must read if you feel being controlled in any meetings. The Delphi Technique is a pre-determined outcome.

How many of these 17 statements fits what the USDA is doing to the NAIS Opponents????

Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

by DCDave

Strong, credible allegations of high-level criminal activity can bring down a government. When the government lacks an effective, fact-based defense, other techniques must be employed. The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition party.

1. Dummy up. If it's not reported, if it's not news, it didn't happen.
2. Wax indignant. This is also known as the “How dare you?” gambit....

I suggest all ATS members visit Gisela's site to view that list. I can also tell you, from personal experience, that Gisela is very careful that her information is well reference.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Perhaps one of the most salient points you make is that we should focus, even if for just a moment, less on the who of 9/11, and more on the why. Understanding the why is infinitely more important than understanding the who, although it is worth mentioning that one of the primary strategies behind terrorism is to force a government, with its superior armies and weaponry, to turn on its own citizens...

I for one have never bothered to follow the 9/11 fight. Why? Because it is counter-productive. It plays right into the hands of TPTB's divide and conquer techniques.

Worse it diverts energy from the REAL fight and wastes it chasing an unprovable.

From my view the actual truth falls in one of three categories:

1. It was orchestrated by TPTB with full knowledge in DC, although as the Nixon fiasco showed, letting your puppets know what is happening is foolish.

2. It was genuine, TPTB & DC knew about it and decided it was useful to their long range plans and let it happen.

3. It was a typical SNAFU and TPTB is following "never let a crisis go to waste" rule to further their agenda.

TPTB was of course aware that this WAS going to happen sooner or later. They really did not have to take a hand in the actual incident. They have left the Mexican border wide open for that purpose. How else to you explain the fact that CONGRESS VOTED to build the WALL. CONGRESS VOTED on a STIMULUS PACKAGE, And yet despite a WAR ON TERROR the wall has not been built! The attack on the law passed in Arizona is just the icing on the cake.

CONCLUSION: The US government WANTS terrorists in the USA and has left the door open inviting them in.

Here is the second piece of evidence:
The US government has allowed places like Islamberg to exist. "The place was scary,” a barfly at Cuzin’s Tavern in Deposit, says. “The last time I went there, I was surrounded by twenty-five Muslims with shotguns and Uzis...." A place run by a foreign national who recruited directly from prison, armed and trained them yet there was no action from the US Government despite the fact it is illegal for a felon to posses firearms!

Felony Gun Laws

Congress passed the first blanket prohibition on felons carrying guns in the Gun Control Act of 1968, which made it illegal for felons to possess a gun any under circumstances. The Firearm Owners' Protection Act, passed in 1986, reinforced the ban on felons carrying guns, and also banned people who have been convicted of a crime punishable by more than one year of imprisonment from possessing guns....

Yet contrast the handling of Islamberg with The Waco Massacre the Massacre at Ruby Ridge and even the more recent Henshaw Incident See the Henshaw Incident and the Henshaw Documents

I do not HAVE to nitpick 9/11 to smell a big fat rat. AND I have plenty of information that is well documented and understood by both the Right and the Left. Something that UNIFIES people and does not divide them especially when you added in the results of the recent US government policies - The Patriot Act and Grope-N-Fly.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The number on the jewish in WW2, was a number that was identifiable by an IBM computer system. Thomas J. Watson the CEO of IBM was a member of the Bohemian Grove society along with Hitler.

A punch-card system built by the Jewish that was then used to help kill them. IBM today funds Verichip and Applied Digital Solutions the makers of the RFID chip known as 666

The video below is a commercial making the chip as "cool, fast, easy".

Keep in mind, my dog had a "Home Again" locator chip put in over ten-twelve years ago and I requested to examine it first to determin if it would hurt him..............honest - the "chip" was the size of a grain of rice.

That was over a decade ago. How small are they now?

What is to say that now they could put a smaller one in a say "flu vaccine"?

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder..............also keep in mind we just had a census here in the USA, just like Germany right before Hitler's administration began to exterminate the non Aryan race.

Do we all really now trust our government and do we all really want our government to know where we live now that we know our government has been bought out by and works for the large corporations?

If anyone had said this to me fifteen years ago, I would have considered them needing psychiatric care. Now, I'm not so sure.

First they implemented the metal detectors
Next it was the airport scanners and pat downs (limiting and controlling of travel?)
In the meantime they were developing implants, we now have them in the clothes we wear, where else are these suckers implanted we don't know about?
Camera on every street corner and in almost every public building
Card keys that can track your every movement within your office building and maybe beyond?
Fences going up can be used both ways (to keep outsiders out or insiders in)
Cars with GPS, again another device to track your every movement.
Satellites that can not only track you but have your house pictured on the internet, (mine even showed my car in the driveway)..........and that is only what is being shown to the public. I've read that satellites can now literally zoom in and read book you are reading as you are sitting on a park bench.

I was raised for a time on a small farm in Missouri and cows are expensive. They use to be branded (like the Jews were tatooed) now they are tagged and placed within electrical fencing.

Are we being prepared for tagging (chipping) and impounding? And, if so, by who?

HappilyEverAfter really made some good points in his/her reply to me and I hope everyone stars and reads his/her ideas on nonviolent resistence.

Are the rest of you getting paranoid enough yet to see that History can and will repeat itself, if enough of us do not wake up and unite to resist this tyranny being slapped upon us?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a89f8e8448.jpg[/atsimg]

Poster above I believe says, "See everything" and is from Hitler's Germany.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b3de5b3a118.jpg[/atsimg]

Start observing where cameras are, many are being hidden better and better every year and are strategically placed so your every movement can be tracked........ie: you are never out of range.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Wow, what a response.

Yes you are 100% right on..........but it would take a majority number of people, all across the globe.

I watched how eagerly the East Indians tried to learn my job, with their polite compliance to the corporate axe that was being sharpened to execute me from my 16 years of "exceeds expectations" career.

The East Indians, Chinese and Mexicans are just at the point at where I myself was 16 years ago, sitting in a chair on the 26th floor waiting for that all important interview, looking back, at the time, I thought, wow the salary was so good, it would catapult my husband and I from a low to upper middle class, we would "have it made".

Now, strangely enough, I would rather starve and be homeless rather than go back to dressing up fancy every day, the head games, the abusive managers, the endless surveillance, measuring and picking apart every single breath you took, literally.

I have learned to live on less in exchange for freedom from being a citizen drone for corporate america, I easily would chose starvation, that is how horrible my experience in the 9-5 world was.

9-5 with Dolly Parton, Lilly Tomlin and Jane Fonda - excellent movie! Really shows a little of what corporate life is like.

The people who took over my job are just at the starting point, they see going from a tin shanty to a brick home, but they don't see the two glasses of wine it will take them eventually to calm their nerves down to get to sleep and nightmare in numbers all night.

They see being able to now afford McDonalds and KFC but don't see the battle of having to knock off weight, their cholestorol going up and having so much $rap food their health begins to decline.

They don't see the distractions, the propaganda and the golden prison they are being led into, not yet. It's going to take the rest of the world awhile to wake up and time is not on our side.

You really hit the nail on the head and expressed what is going on and how to counter act it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d309136108a.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 5-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Please fill us in on what's going on in the Netherlands, as I'm curious to your previous reply.

That is what is great about ATS, we can inform each other what in sam heck is going on globally.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

A star for your really good post and link.

The Delphi Technique is the method being used to squeeze citizens out of the process. This is a must read if you feel being controlled in any meetings. The Delphi Technique is a pre-determined outcome.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Of course they do not.

This is because most people are too focused on the corporations in a different way.

It is through the "Keeping up with the Jones's" mentality in their excitement to spend.

This is part and parcel a systematic and endemic nature of the obliviousness of mankind.

It is as well a part of the corporate structures marketing plans to keep American's spending.

Chase Bank - Freedom Card (Suzanne Gutierrez)

We're supposed to "Chase our Freedom", which is a slick marketing scheme, we're really chasing an illusion, when it comes in this form due to the "work, work, work, spend, spend, spend" mentality corporations create through marketing schemes like the 5% CASH BACK programs, people so easily forget about that 95% they spent to get the 5% back.

Yes, it's great to get a percentage back, what person would not love money back, but being stuck within that, plus the structure of credit cards and purchases, and missing a payment, and your interest rate skyrockets, it becomes a circular trap.

Look at the newest Chase Freedom commercials as well to see the ideas implanted into our heads.

The current one, not yet available on YouTube, shows a married couple with a teenage daughter, the man gives his wife the credit card to go shopping while he parks, apparently at the airport, he's going through the metal detectors while his wife and child shop, every time he step through the metal detectors, the wife has just swiped their credit card, he gets a pocketful of change, and sets off the metal detectors, and has to go all through the nonsense, again.

Finally, he's pulled out of line, for a pat down.

Think about it for a moment, we're having all these issues with being scanned, and the pat down.

Chase Manhattan is a part of the problem, they are connected to the entire issue, assisting Government.

You want corporate assistance to people in power?

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

This is the third and final volume of a trilogy describing the role of the American corporate socialists, otherwise known as the Wall Street financial elite or the Eastern Liberal Establishment, in three significant twentieth-century historical events: the 1917 Lenin-Trotsky Revolution in Russia, the 1933 election of Franklin D. Roosevelt in the United States, and the 1933 seizure of power by Adolf Hitler in Germany.

Each of these events introduced some variant of socialism into a major country — i.e., Bolshevik socialism in Russia, New Deal socialism in the United States, and National socialism in Germany.

Contemporary academic histories, with perhaps the sole exception of Carroll Quigley's Tragedy And Hope, ignore this evidence.

On the other hand, it is understandable that universities and research organizations, dependent on financial aid from foundations that are controlled by this same New York financial elite, would hardly want to support and to publish research on these aspects of international politics.

The bravest of trustees is unlikely to bite the hand that feeds his organization.

It is also eminently clear from the evidence in this trilogy that "public-spirited businessmen" do not journey to Washington as lobbyists and administrators in order to serve the United States.

They are in Washington to serve their own profit-maximizing interests.

Their purpose is not to further a competitive, free-market economy, but to manipulate a politicized regime, call it what you will, to their own advantage.

It is business manipulation of Hitler's accession to power in March 1933 that is the topic of Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler.

In the book Chase Manhattan is referenced many times, albeit as separate entities then.

Quote from : Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler : Excerpt

Makes Every Previous Book on World War II Obsolete.

Finally, a distinguished scholar has penetrated the cloak of falsehood, deception, and duplicity that for more than thirty years has protected one of the most incredible secrets of World War II: the support from key Wall Street financiers and other international bankers in subsidizing Hitler's rise to power.

Professor Antony C. Sutton proves that World War II was not only well planned, it was also extremely profitable—for a select group of financial insiders.

Carefully tracing this closely guarded secret through original documents and eyewitness accounts, Sutton documents the roles played by J.P. Morgan, T. W. Lamont, the Rockefeller interests, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, and scores of other business elitists.

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler shows how the bloodiest, most destructive war in history was financed and promoted.

It is sure to spark angry denials and heated debate.

Yet, Chase Manhattan is still in business, Wall Street innocently manipulates us?

What about war crimes during WWII?

I guess if you have enough money you can "buy your freedom".

Sort of like "Chasing your freedom" is it not?

How apropos all of these ties are connected.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Lots of big talk. I just watched some news on Haiti. They(the people) want to start fresh with uncorrupted elections and officials, but this seems not possible.

Okay, I'm not sure what Haiti has to do with the thread topic, please expand on that.

If it's just about the corruption within "Government" speaking of Haiti I see your point.

Expand on what it has to do with this particular thread topic though if you will.

Originally posted by win 52
The ones in charge have already decided who will win that election, not the people who live there. This is just commonplace in this world, it seems.

The elections are decided prior to them ever being broadcast.

And spin control is used to push mud slinging out into the public mentality.

At least in America, not sure how Haiti does their elections, except I know the country is back in the stone ages, still believing in Voodoo, ritual sacrifices, and a zombie populace, easily manipulated through their religion, which is atypical of the majority of countries, of course, but Haiti is one of those trapped into that mentality.
edit on 12/5/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Of course.

"Armed resistance" is exactly what Government is silently hoping for.

At least at the highest echelons of power.

They prepare for this at all times, having contingency plans, feeding Law Enforcement budgets.

You name it.

A good book to demonstrate how this works is a recent book.

The Overton Window

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a12d12443380.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

A plan to destroy America, a hundred years in the making, is about to be unleashed . . . can it be stopped?

There is a powerful technique called the Overton Window that can shape our lives, our laws, and our future.

It works by manipulating public perception so that ideas previously thought of as radical begin to seem acceptable over time.

Move the Window and you change the debate.

Change the debate and you change the country.

For Noah Gardner, a twentysomething public relations executive, it’s safe to say that political theory is the furthest thing from his mind.

Smart, single, handsome, and insulated from the world’s problems by the wealth and power of his father, Noah is far more concerned about the future of his social life than the future of his country.

But all of that changes when Noah meets Molly Ross, a woman who is consumed by the knowledge that the America we know is about to be lost forever.

She and her group of patriots have vowed to remember the past and fight for the future—but Noah, convinced they’re just misguided conspiracy-theorists, isn’t interested in lending his considerable skills to their cause.

And then the world changes.

An unprecedented attack on U.S. soil shakes the country to the core and puts into motion a frightening plan, decades in the making, to transform America and demonize all those who stand in the way.

Amidst the chaos, many don’t know the difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact—or, more important, which side to fight for.

But for Noah, the choice is clear: Exposing the plan, and revealing the conspirators behind it, is the only way to save both the woman he loves and the individual freedoms he once took for granted.

After five back-to-back #1 New York Times bestsellers, national radio and Fox News television host Glenn Beck has delivered a ripped-from-the-headlines thriller that seamlessly weaves together American history, frightening facts about our present condition, and a heart-stopping plot.

The Overton Window will educate, enlighten, and, most important, entertain—with twists and revelations no one will see coming.

While I certainly am not necessarily a Glenn Beck supporter, this book gives us a template of sorts, through the use of the "Overton Window", which is an actual marketing scheme, and as well goes deeper but his fiction book shows how a False-Flag Operation can unfold, how militia's sometimes operate, and our Government's flaws through them being manipulated by "Corporate American" interests and how that literally subverts our freedoms.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Overton Window

The Overton window, in political theory, describes a "window" in the range of public reactions to ideas in public discourse, in a spectrum of all possible options on a particular issue.

It is named after its originator, Joseph P. Overton, former vice president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy.

Beck most certainly did not create the concept, nor actually did Joseph Overton, it is a rehashing of the Hegelian Dialectic through corporate agendas.

I've never read that particular Jim Marrs book but I have read another one.

And it was an eye-opener indeed.

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c9dee81072e.gif[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Since 9/11, the world has become more and more aware of terrorism. It has become a part of our daily lives.

We are constantly shown acts of terrorism on the news, reminded to fear the terrorists, and that we are fighting a war on terror.

To that end, the US Government has used its official conspiracy theory for 9/11 to substantiate the actions of war and the continued disregard for liberties-all in the name of fighting terrorism.

This theory concludes that nineteen suicidal Middle Eastern Muslim hijackers, their hearts full of hatred for American freedom and democracy, hijacked four airliners.

Reportedly, two planes were crashed into the Twin Towers of New York City's World Trade Center, a third into the Pentagon, and the fourth crashed in rural western Pennsylvania after its passengers fought with the hijackers.

This whole "Mission Impossible" operation, able to defeat the United States' four-hundred-billion-dollar defense system, reportedly was under the total control of a zealous Muslim cleric using a computer while hiding in cave in Afghanistan.

In The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty, the world's leading conspiracy theorist, Jim Marrs, unmasks the facts about 9/11 and the New World Order.

Using primarily mainstream media and government reports, Marrs offers a more realistic and better-supported conspiracy theory.

He has crafted the definitive journalistic account of these events, describing the full history behind the overt and covert causes, and exposing the likely complicity of the Bush administration in the 9/11 attacks.

Jim Marrs asks those question few have been willing to discuss since that fateful day.

His analysis goes far beyond 9/11, enabling us to understand the motivation behind American foreign policy that resulted in war in Afghanistan and Iraq, our now perpetual War on Terrorism, and the continuing loss of freedom in America.

The book also contains the explosive essay The Pentagon Attack Papers - Seven Hours in September: The Clock that Broke the Lie, by Barbara Honegger, M.S.

Barbara Honegger is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), the Navy’s advanced science, technology and national security affairs university.

Honegger served as Special Assistant to the Assistant to the President and White House Policy Analyst (1981-83); was the pioneering Irangate author and whistleblower on the October Surprise.

I learned a neat trick just prior to reading the Marrs book.

If you look at some books, backwards, it shows how they created the story.

With "The Terror Conspiracy" look at the list of chapter titles from back to front.

Marrs tells you how the entire process started and ended through that means.

Whether he did that intentionally or not I have no clue but it is interesting nonetheless.

How to solve this problem with Government corruption?

Well, know that not all Government is corrupt, but the 1% to 5% of people within it are.

Another 50% are mindless drones themselves just doing their jobs.

And another 35% are ambitious people stepping over others to get ahead.

That's up to 90% screwing up the entire country through useless spending, bureaucracy, and generally being idiots.

10% are trying to do the right thing.

Either get involved, become one of those 10%, or do something else positive.

Non-violent, legal, and for the good of your fellow man.

But most people cannot look out for themselves let alone the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Start observing where cameras are, many are being hidden better and better every year and are strategically placed so your every movement can be tracked........ie: you are never out of range.

If you really want to give your self nightmares read up on the Wildlands Project and look at the maps.

www.propertyrightsresearch.org...
www.klamathbucketbrigade.org...

HR 652 (Andrews D-NJ) was the bill to make the Wildlands Project into official government policy - the politically correct name is National Forest Ecosystem Protection Program.

The Wildlands Project and UN Convention on Biological Diversity Plan to Restore Biodiversity in the United States.

would set up to one-half of America into core wilderness reserves and interconnecting corridors (red), all surrounded by interconnecting buffer zones (yellow). No human activity would be permitted in the red, and only highly regulated activity would be permitted in the yellow areas. Four concerned conservative activists who now make up the board of Sovereignty International were able to find UN documentation that proved the Wildlands Project concept was to provide the basis for the UN Convention on Biological Diversity. They used this information and this map produced by Dr. Michael Coffman, editor of Discerning the Times Digest and NewsBytes and CEO of Sovereignty International, to stop the ratification of the treaty an hour before its scheduled cloture and ratification vote. (See Congressional Record S13790)

Of course once the serfs are banned from the "wildlands" that contain vast mineralresources, there is no way to know what is ACTUALLY going on - wildlands or resource rape HMMMmmmm???

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Once again, another brilliant, well-researched, and thought-provoking thread, my friend.

While I have yet to digest everything you have spoken about, I do have some more reading material for my book wish list. Knowledge is power in the purest sense of the word.

I'm going to add a few of my observations and thoughts on the matter, and perhaps add some more once I have had enough time to digest all the information provided.

I will start out by playing Devil's Advocate, as I have always been intrigued by techniques relating to coercion, manipulation, and the like. Quite honestly, what the TPTB have managed to do is brilliant in every sense of the word. Paving the road to world domination is not an easily accessible task, and these people in charge are executing it almost flawlessly. Just as I admire Hitler for the way he turned his country around in a few short years (and not for the millions of Jews that he slaughtered, or the families he destroyed, or the fear he instilled), I admire the way that these "elites" have managed to turn every man, woman, and child against each other in a left vs. right fight. I admire the ways in which they have managed to change the thought processes for millions of Americans, if only because, like I said, my interest in these sorts of techniques. As has been alluded to in many posts before, the frog in the pot of water technique is working quite nicely. If I were to try and dominate an entire populous, or an entire world, these are the types of techniques that I would use.

Fear itself is a very strong motivator to submit to whatever agenda a particular entity is trying to impress upon you. The reasoning behind fear is almost a moot point, in my opinion. This trumped up and false fear over terrorism, being in a terrorist attack, fear of being blown up at 32,000 feet, etc., is at the base instinct level, a fear of death. It is the fear of the unknown. My question before I go on is: why fear death? I mean, that is what they (TPTB) have instilled in many people, isn't it? It has nothing to do with losing creature comforts, or the iPhones, or the laptops, or the jumbo tv's, it's about losing one's life for "no reason." People are afraid of dying because of the actions of a faceless, nameless boogeyman bent on destroying the "American way of life." If you simplify the equation down to the most basic of functions (leaving out political, economic, and resource gain,) you are left with this irrational fear. The men in charge have effectively crippled a nation, and perhaps an entire world, because of the fear of death. That is the most disturbing revelation for me personally.

As I move to the other side of my thoughts, I can see how despicable men in power truly can be. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and we are all reaping what our parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents have sown. Those of us who are old enough to remember the fall of the Berlin Wall, remember a time when this country wasn't ruled by fear, wasn't ruled with government intervention in every facet of our lives, and when we could freely go any place of our choosing without worrying what the government's ulterior motives are.

Complacency has never been my strong suit, nor will it ever be. The questions beg themselves though: what are we to do? How do we convince the rest of our brothers and sisters to see through the lies, see through the corruption, and see that they have been played like a five-dollar fiddle? How do we break free their chains of fear and compliance through fear and make them see the proverbial light again? How far do the tendrils of the government reach? How deeply rooted is fear in this society that one would be afraid to act?

I agree with many of the sentiments shared with other posters regarding this topic. Violence cannot be used against a faceless enemy. Perhaps TPTB had planned it that way from the beginning. They have disseminated the responsibility throughout all facets of our lives, that there is no single entity or group of entities to "take out" as it were. This "war" cannot be fought through force. This is a war of knowledge, of exposing lies and secrets, and lastly, of breaking the fear of the unknown (death). What I fear is that the majority of people will not "wake up" until the day that the tanks are rolling down the streets making sure they are being good, compliant little sheep and going into their homes before curfew. What I fear the most is that instead of liberty defeating the evils of this world, it will be voted away with "thunderous applause." People will beg to be chipped "for their own safety" and then we will truly know that our cause has been lost.

So many things to think about, and so little time to act. It's a very humbling experience indeed.

Thank you Spartan, for this amazing thread. I hope there are more people out there that think like you.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

My most noble SpartanKingLeonidas, and friend;

Once again you have provided the members of this site with yet another thought provoking, and well researched thread. Perhaps one of the most salient points you make is that we should focus, even if for just a moment, less on the who of 9/11, and more on the why. Understanding the why is infinitely more important than understanding the who, although it is worth mentioning that one of the primary strategies behind terrorism is to force a government, with its superior armies and weaponry, to turn on its own citizens. Usually it is the citizens who, at first, demand their government implement stronger security protocols in order to protect them from the terrorist attacks. This is the purpose of the use of terror, to terrorize the citizenry to the point that they favor security over liberty.

Thank you Jean Paul Zodeaux, my eloquent, and verbose friend.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf5b920b22ea.jpg[/atsimg]

The how is the easiest part of the puzzle that is 9/11.

Explosives, no explosives, jets, U.A.V.'s, laser-targeted and guided (through A.W.A.C.S.)?

That's so easy to figure out.

That is only a part of the problem of this particular conspiracy though.

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

...and...

New Operation Northwoods Theory Twist : Laser Guided Plane, Tower 7, and the WTC Observation Deck

I agree the why, or more aptly put, the motive, is far more important.

It is strictly speaking all about the money, the control, and a coup upon our nation as like has never been seen. It is not one person, like George W. Bush, although he had his role within it, but such a massive undertaking as to be so many people within power, all working in tandem, working in secrecy, and working through compartmentalization no one person has all of the pieces of the puzzle. This is the exact same way that a terrorist cell works, how apropos, they use the same exact methodology as terrorists. So many people are involved in fact that motive and opportunity are not the only factors we must look at to unscramble this nonsense.

The means to pull it off as well needs to be examined.

Motive, means, and opportunity.

That is how Law Enforcement investigates and so we should use that prime reasoning.

The why behind using a strategy of terror to force the people to demand a more intrusive government is two fold. First of all, terrorists rely on this strategy because they don't have a large enough military, or enough weaponry to fight the government they are attacking, so instead of attacking that governments military directly, they use the strategy of attacking the unsuspecting civilian population. The consequences of these attacks are the aforementioned calls for tighter security protocols, even at the expense of liberty. Of course, governments, no matter how benign they may believe they are, are only to happy to comply with demands of an expanded government with authority to decide which liberties will be respected, and which liberties will not be respected.

You hit the nail on the head on so many levels with this statement.

Limited military, limited resources, limited budgets.

Prior to 9/11 the Intelligence Community, as well as Law Enforcement Community, and Military Industrial Complex had their budgets slashed, there was far too much waste, bureaucracy, and independent thinking amongst all of them.

We have to look back quite a way to see how the means, motive, and opportunity fit in.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

The 1997 start of the P.N.A.C. group is just a short 4 years after the bombing of the W.T.C.

Think about the timeframe, these people started planning, back in 1997, and the finish was 2006.

Pre-planning, motive, staging up until 2001, means, and covering their tracks until 2006, opportunity.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century : History and Statement of Principles

Statement of Principles

PNAC's first public act was releasing a "Statement of Principles" on June 3, 1997, which was signed by both its members and a variety of other notable conservative politicians and journalists (see Signatories to Statement of Principles).

The statement began by framing a series of questions, which the rest of the document proposes to answer:

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's pre-eminent power.

Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades?

Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

In response to these questions, the PNAC states its aim to "remind America" of "lessons" learned from American history, drawing the following "four consequences" for America in 1997:

* we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

* we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;

* we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad; [and]

* we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

While "Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today," the "Statement of Principles" concludes, "it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next."

Bolded and underlined by SKL

Look to their admitted protocols, the bolded and underlined portion of the above quote, and it's plain.

Each sentence is evidence of their complicit, tacit, and conspiratorial Modus Operandi.

Let us examine each sentence in layman terms shall we?

Here goes :

1) "we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future"

Translation :

A) We're screwed, financially, we have plans which others may not agree with, and we want to push this agenda.

2) "we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;"

Translation :

B) Both allies and enemies will try to stop us if they knew our plans.

3) "we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad"

Translation :

C) With our plans we're going to stop allies and enemies from stopping our plans overseas.

4) "we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

While "Such a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity may not be fashionable today," the "Statement of Principles" concludes, "it is necessary if the United States is to build on the successes of this past century and to ensure our security and our greatness in the next."

Translation :

D) We're going to show the world we're a victim, using both foreign and national policy, through drawing up a wolf-trap to use the Hegelian Dialectic to push an agenda many will buck, many will not understand, and many will cry out about if we're caught.

We're going to use self-defense as a means to bypass the United Nations Charter through Article 51.

The next step here is to examine Article 51 of the U.N. Charter specifically the Security Council.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter : Article 51

Article 51 provides for the right of countries to engage in military action in self-defense, including collective self-defense (i.e. under an alliance).

This has been cited as support for the legality of the Vietnam War.

“ Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.

Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.”

Bolded by SKL

Article 51 has been described as difficult to adjudicate with any certainty in real-life situations.

This was drawn up to keep countries from declaring war arbitrarily.

Washington D.C. however wants to do whatever the Hell it wants regardless of the U.N.

Like going after Middle Eastern oil as an example through Iraq and Afghanistan.

As is evidenced nearly a decade after 9/11 is that no amount of security protocols will satisfy the beast, (Golem), tasked with protecting the people. Just as obesity creates a scenario where the body continues to make demands of more and more calories, even at the expense of its own health, governments tasked with keeping a nation secure from "common enemies", make demands of less and less liberty, even at the expense of their own credibility. The obese body will consume more and more calories, the obese governing body will consume more and more liberties.

I love the fact that you brought up the beast Golem.

His character in L.O.T.R. represented greed, unchecked, and the seeking of it any cost.

But it's not just a character in a book, it's folklore, among the Jewish Community.

I believe you brought it up for the latter, rather than the fictional representation from Tolkien.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Golem

In Jewish folklore, a golem is an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter.

The word was used to mean an amorphous, unformed material in Psalms and medieval writing.

The most famous golem narrative involves Judah Loew ben Bezalel, the late 16th century chief rabbi of Prague.

A good book to read if ATS'ers have not is the following :

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95ca72c69916.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

From 007 to 2001, from Dealey Plaza to the Apollo Moon Flight, from the barrel of a Bulldog .44 to the corridors of the pyramids of Sirius; from the secret symbolism of Jack the Ripper to the public symbolism of the first atomic bomb blast, this work illuminates the crimes and command ideology of the masonic Cryptocracy, where ground zero meets the zero hour in a bestial crucible of ritual murder, human alchemy and demonic invasion. Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare takes the reader to the core of a cosmic cryptogram, a dark Oz where the ancient fables become modern memes for the psychological contagion and devastation of humanity, and where the stratagem the author terms "Revelation of the Method" becomes the key to the finale of the mysteries of the ages.

Hoffman's book is short but right down to the point and he brings up a lot in a short book.

There is a fable about a frog who is about to cross a river when a scorpion approaches the frog and asks that frog if it would be all right to hop up on the frogs back and hitch a ride. At first, the frog answers with a resounding no, explaining that it is just too dangerous to let that scorpion ride upon his back because the scorpion will no doubt sting him. However, the scorpion, being a reasonable soul, explains the folly of such an act, and that if he did sting the frog while crossing the river, that both would drown, and the scorpion assured the also reasonable frog that he was not suicidal. Being reasonable, the frog accepts this answer as valid reasoning and agrees to taxi the scorpion across the river.

About halfway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog instantly paralyzing the frog, and as the frog is sinking helplessly he asks in confused horror; "why have you done this? Now we will both drown!" The scorpion, still being reasonable, answered as any reasonable scorpion would; "I'm a scorpion. It is in my nature to sting."

I respectfully submit that we the people are the frog of this fable, and the government is the scorpion. As all fables come with a moral, the moral of this tale is that scorpions can not be trusted, and given that governments are, for all intents and purposes, scorpions, it is the height of folly to allow that government on your back.

I love that story, I've heard many different versions, a Fox and Scorpion comes to mind.

The same basic premise is present in our society in many means through primary examples.

Our society is endemic with stories like this usually told through fairy tales.

Another good example of this type of story is the frog and boiling him alive.

Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog?

This was as well a part of the process for P.N.A.C. to use through marketing.

But I believe this was started much farther back than 1997 with the advent of the 911 phone system.

This is because on the phone the numbers 911 are divided.

Divide and Conquer.

Quote from : Wikipedia : 9-1-1 : History

In the earliest days of telephone technology, prior to the development of the rotary dial telephone, all telephone calls were operator-assisted.

To place a call, the caller was required to pick up the telephone receiver and wait for the telephone operator to answer with "Number please?"

They would then ask to be connected to the number he or she wished to call, and the operator would make the required connection manually, by means of a switchboard.

In an emergency, the caller might simply say "Get me the police", "I want to report a fire", or "I need an ambulance/doctor".

It was usually not necessary to ask for any of these services by number, even in a large city.

Indeed, until the ability to dial a phone number came into widespread use in the 1950s (it had existed in limited form since the 1920s), telephone users could not place calls without operator assistance.

Possibly even the Porsche 911 was a part of this process as well.

The high rate of accidents due to high-speed suicidal idiots driving them only pushed it into our mentalities.

But the Porsche was manufactured in Germany and we all know Germany used the Hegelian Dialectic.

Don't we?

Reichstag Fire, 1933 - False Flags A Brief History -

Bush, like Hitler, was not actually in charge during his Presidency, Herman Goring was like Dick Cheney.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century : Signatories to the Statement of Principles

* Elliott Abrams
* Gary Bauer
* William J. Bennett
* John Ellis "Jeb" Bush
* Richard B. Cheney
* Eliot A. Cohen
* Midge Decter
* Paula Dobriansky
* Steve Forbes
* Aaron Friedberg
* Francis Fukuyama
* Frank Gaffney
* Fred C. Ikle

* Donald Kagan
* Zalmay Khalilzad
* I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby
* Norman Podhoretz
* J. Danforth Quayle
* Peter W. Rodman
* Stephen P. Rosen
* Henry S. Rowen
* Donald Rumsfeld
* Vin Weber
* George Weigel
* Paul Wolfowitz

6 names in on the ground floor in planning.

1 Governor and a son and brother of two different President's, Jeb Bush.

1 man who has had more time in Washington D.C. than many people, Dick Cheney.

1 media mogul, Steve Forbes.

1 later scapegoated conspirator, "Scooter" Libby.

1 former Vice-President, Dan Quayle.

1 Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.

What is to be done, then?

Frankly, I am surprised so many people continued to use commercial airlines when it was just a matter of being told to remove your shoes. I guess I hold more faith in the people than is prudent. What is to be done? Stop flying on commercial airlines, for one thing.

This is because people are passive, believe in benevolence of everyone in Government, and one more thing.

They rarely think of the amount of fraud certain people will commit just to get money.

Because that is what 9/11 was a high-stakes bank robbery of the Treasury.

There are ways to minimize the high cost of charter your own jet for air travel. Well coordinated sharing methods can organized where several people going in the same direction can charter the same jet to help reduce the expense. If even that is too expensive, then just stop flying. Take the trains until the TSA intrudes upon that method of travel, or drive to where you going. Do not comply with the tyranny of administrative agencies.

Do not comply but do not become a target either.

Use your brain.

Open people's eyes through intelligent discussion, evidence, and never giving up.

Non acquiescence is the key. Do not comply, and if non compliance means detention and arrest, as in the case of airports, then stay the hell away from the airports, and take a page from those terrorists who used their terror tactics to force you to demand an out of control government. Instead of using terror as the strategy, use the economic boycott as the strategy, (and boycotts tend to create their own terror to the corporations you boycott) and force the commercial airlines to demand the governments back the hell off.

Boycotting is an excellent idea but exposing these secrets using a legal means helps.

This is why I do not support actions such as Julian Assange.

His actions have made Bradley Manning a traitor to our country.

Regardless of the motive, regardless of the means, and regardless of the opportunity, we cannot bend to the unethical, immoral, and non-belief based corruption that Government entities will use, through people manipulating the system, or else we are no better than those we accuse of conspiracy, collusion, and complicit fraud.

Be the David to the governments Goliath, and use well aimed slings of rocks, and sling those rocks at those most likely to fall. In the case of the TSA, throw the rocks at the commercial airlines who have acquiesced to this horrible intrusion. Refuse to spend another dime of your money to facilitate this tyranny.

Be ever vigilant, and use your own personal power of non acquiescence to thrust that scorpion off your back. Starve the beast! Of course, the best and surest way to starve the beast is to understand that the vast majority of you who read this are not in any way liable for the so called personal income tax, (outside of the fact that by filing a valid tax return and signing under penalty of perjury that all of the above is true and correct), and if you are not liable for that tax, then why in God's name are you paying it? Stop paying taxes you do not owe, and starve the beast. Alas, the matter of the so called income tax is another topic altogether, so I will leave it at that.

David to Goliath indeed.

Vigilance without becoming a vigilante.

Do the right thing and never give up.
edit on 12/5/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join