It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OMG

They're treating us like beef going through quality inspection....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I did have an interesting situation occur to me at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam this summer, that ties into this entire thread.

By a twist of timing, I hold one of the last batch of US Passports issued without an RFID chip (which I am so grateful for). When it was time for me to fly to Toulouse via KLM I had a devil of a time being able to get on my flight. At Schiphol all the KLM flights are pretty much self check-in, in which you must scan your RFID passport in the machine. It is very, very difficult to be allowed into the check-in lines which have actual desk workers. Of course, my passport wasn't going to work with these machines. I had to get approved along by four different KLM assistants by the machines before they allowed me to get into an actual assisted check in line. That in and of itself took 30 minutes, just to be let in the line. Another 90 minutes to actually get up to the desk. I explained again and again that some Americans as yet do not have RFID passports. It was a very strange experience because one or two of the KLM folks looked at my like was I was crazy.

Of course, many folks have told me I should just get a new passport, but honestly? I will happily remain RFID free until it expires in 2015.

ETA: The main reason I posted my story here, was because I think it helps to underscore the theory that we are being prodded (shoved) into an RFID society. It's clearly already happening.
I
edit on 20-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
[quote="zip"]

C’mon. Isn’t it time for some behavioral profiling instead of groin groping every senior citizen and toddler in America?

Video by Lynda McLaughlin

I Screen Myself by Lynda McLaughlin

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
TSA Strip Searched Boy in public

I don't know if you guys have seen this one yet...I just caught this one as someone posted it to my FaceBook, and now I am extremely pissed off. Now, I don't know the circumstances to this situation, but whatever the circumstances may be..this is appalling and there is NO excuse for it. They strip searched this CHILD (and I can't emphasize that word enough) in front of the WHOLE airport. I mean, seriously? Come on, America. This isn't right. Strip searching a child is bad enough, but to do it in front of at least 30 people is just downright criminal. When are the American sheeple going to wake the # up and realize that our civil rights and liberties are being stripped away from us one by one as the days go on? They have used 9/11 (and don't even get me started on that, that is a whole nother thread) as a scare tactic to make us believe that everything they are doing, all the rights they are taking away from us, is for our own good...and we let them do it. Congratulations on your win, "Terrorists".
edit on 21-11-2010 by Aziuno because: I fail at linking youtube videos

edit on 21-11-2010 by Aziuno because: I fail at linking youtube videos

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
and I am totally failing at linking that video....where does one find the youtube video "number" ??

I suck lol I just put the link up to it since I can't figure out how to do it via the fancy way.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Aziuno because: bleh

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Brilliant post. Every American needs to read this.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, not every American will, nor will they want to read it.

Not even 1% of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Brilliant thread! The most compelling thing for me was how the scanners and body searches from TSA are to mind screw people into accepting the Vchip....genius.

The same metal detectors we walk through at the airport will be reconditioned just for that.

The infrastructure is in place and has been for decades too.

When Government does one thing look for it to be something which can be redirected easily.

Dual-purpose usage is a means to branch out, change direction, or reverse direction.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziuno

Okay, that took my breath away, and not at all in the good way. Enough is enough already (but I was already saying that to begin with). I'm not a parent (nor at my age am I ever likely to be) but I can't imagine that any American parent wouldn't be outraged and incensed by something like that happening!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aziuno

Absolutely disgusting. I dont know the whole story but of course as a parent, I am pissed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well folks I am stumped. If you take the 'don't fly' route we play into their hands by getting the airlines nationalized. (I still won't fly). Put up with it and we are just doing what they want in terms of self conditioning ...I don't think the scan or the pat-down makes much difference from a conditioning point of view. We all should know by now just how far protests and letter writing will get us .....sure stopped Obamacare didn't it?
I want, I need a way to fight back, a peaceful way. Ghandi walked to the sea for salt. Can we all walk to Grandma's house for Thanksgiving? Well we could but sadly even that plays into their hands giving them reason to nationalize the airlines.

Its time to think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Lord of the Flies is a cautionary tale. It explores the dynamics of groups, jealousy and power struggles between individuals, specifically a battle for dominance between "a thinker" and "a hunter."
Without order, laws, governance or rules many of the group were deceived, coerced and manipulated into following one of the stronger, meaner boys, Jack (the hunter)
Jack was envious of Ralph (the thinker) who possessed every leadership skill and quality of character he did not.

All Jack had going for him was the shock and awe of his own brutality -which duly impressed intimidated or frightened all the boys (one by one) into turning on Ralph who was compassionate, sensitive and risking his own safety to protect the weakest, unable to protect themselves. Jacks envy was palpable hatred and he set out to destroy Ralph. Without Ralph common sense and compassion setting an example and high ideals for the group to follow, they fell apart and reverted to animal behavior...with Ralph and Simon, both notable exceptions.
They maintained their own personal integrity and honor even though it appeared in the end they might die at the hands of the others who had become an irrational mob.
Just as "Ralph the thinker" is understanding he will likely die at the hands of this crazed mob of boys (boys who used to be his friends!) hunting him, all egged on by "Jack the hunter"...Ralph is rescued by some military men who discover the children on the island.

Men can and will lose their civility, their sanity and their humanity if the right circumstances are present and if the voices of sanity and reason are silenced or removed.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by Sly1one

Brilliant thread! The most compelling thing for me was how the scanners and body searches from TSA are to mind screw people into accepting the Vchip....genius.

The same metal detectors we walk through at the airport will be reconditioned just for that.

The infrastructure is in place and has been for decades too.

When Government does one thing look for it to be something which can be redirected easily.

Dual-purpose usage is a means to branch out, change direction, or reverse direction.

I think you are almost right on...but my guess is the National ID Cards - not the chip.

It is going to take another 20 years and another "terrorist event" before people start letting this or any other government put chips under their skin.
Meanwhile somebody is going to be making a bundle selling full body scanners to airports.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
I did have an interesting situation occur to me at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam this summer, that ties into this entire thread.

By a twist of timing, I hold one of the last batch of US Passports issued without an RFID chip (which I am so grateful for). When it was time for me to fly to Toulouse via KLM I had a devil of a time being able to get on my flight. At Schiphol all the KLM flights are pretty much self check-in, in which you must scan your RFID passport in the machine. It is very, very difficult to be allowed into the check-in lines which have actual desk workers. Of course, my passport wasn't going to work with these machines. I had to get approved along by four different KLM assistants by the machines before they allowed me to get into an actual assisted check in line. That in and of itself took 30 minutes, just to be let in the line. Another 90 minutes to actually get up to the desk. I explained again and again that some Americans as yet do not have RFID passports. It was a very strange experience because one or two of the KLM folks looked at my like was I was crazy.

Of course, many folks have told me I should just get a new passport, but honestly? I will happily remain RFID free until it expires in 2015.

ETA: The main reason I posted my story here, was because I think it helps to underscore the theory that we are being prodded (shoved) into an RFID society. It's clearly already happening.
I
edit on 20-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

I too have a non-rfid passport, due to expire in 2012. I haven't traveled by air in a couple years now and the last time I did I avoided American airspace. I certainly don't look forward to the time when I must travel or have the passport renewed. Maybe 2012 will save me? (nah 6 months too late)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

I can't help it, my personality type is idealist... so I can't help but hold out hope that maybe the world will come to its senses, we'll send the NWO packing and restore the world to the way it SHOULD be. Might take awhile, but I really believe we can do it, as long as people stand up, and as long as those of us who are awake and aware continue to spread the word and wake up as many people as we can.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

I have more than hope, I am sure that freedom will win in the end ....and then we start all over again. I just don't much care for life at this point in history where it certainly seems the worse is yet to come. The truth will make us all free, but it will make us miserable first.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Ok, I've read the first few pages and you later brought up some things that I think are important. In a way I'm impressed again that you have left some of what you know in your head so that discussions can grow.

I don't disagree with anything you've written. I do think you are being too hard on your own people. By that I don't mean American, I mean "General Populous" V. "Corrupt Authority". Your people are my people are anyone's people, we are all the same sponges, we just soak up different "ideas".

Its important I distinguish between "Authority" and "Corrupt Authority" because I'm not educated enough in the matters to determine if 'governance' is something we need or not, surely it has a right time & place in this world.

I do know that huge problems arises when anyone tries to control another person.

I also know that if you illiminate fear of reprehension, and achieve empathy in an abuser, you can show that person how to be forgiven by the victim regardless of whether the core issue ever gets addressed. sometimes, this is exactly HOW to address the core issue, one tiny wee little incedent/step at a time, don't drop a pile of common sense on a moron in pain all in one go or you'll exacerbate the problem...
Of course if this becomes instead a means for the abuser to continue their behaviour as is, simply apologising to 'get away with it' the integrity is not there and the whole thing fails. This is what happens usually. Nothing works without integrity. Everything with integrity must battle temptations. I have more to say about that but can't explain it properly.

The topic of this thread relates to the topics of hundreds of others, its all an interrelated co-dependant system and focusing on one part is fine but its important to realise that the whole thing will need to change, though ironically this will be achieved through focusing on small parts, each tackling a different aspect of the whole. The point is acknowledging the 'co-dependancy' of the whole in the first place.

Someone at ATS wrote recently "who are we waiting for? we are who we are waiting for, US" and I have to agree, on every level, ATS is a fantastic think-tank, so lets fix the worlds problems.
why the hell not?

So then in time what I've said there which echo's others sentiments will grow into something solid but that is not the purpose of this thread. I agree with another poster here "talk is cheap" and boycotting is one thing that can be done and should be.

But here is a problem you yourself and others have mentioned which is that we 'let it happen', well I say we 'don't know what to do'.

I personally have no idea whatsoever how to 'fix' or 'fight' this mess of a world. I've talked with lawyers and other people who are more educated than I, and it only serves to disillusion me further. To change a law in Australia you need to become a politician, submit legislation to parliament, and wait a long time even years to find out if it passes or not. That's someone's whole life sacrificed for the attempted instillation of one law...and what good is a minority working their asses off to 'save' or better the lives of people who aren't educated enough to appreciate what the minority is doing for them? the same idiots who will willingly defeat themselves over and over again because they're too ignorant to make a change, not stupid but ignorant. We're all capable of gross stupidity.

So...do for self? that's really the only other option I can think of - get off the grid asap.
If I can achieve that, I'll re-evaluate things & decide what to do next, I.e save yourself, come back, save the others, destroy the walls that held you captive so that they may never hold another captive again.

After reading this article the other day - Goldman Fraud rife through whole system Submitted by CEC on Fri, 23/04/2010

"This fraud is not an aberration," charged Mr Isherwood. "This is a systemic practice in the world of derivatives. The entire system is toxic, and must be reorganised!

"The banks—including Australia's—who ordered the world's governments to deregulate the financial system over the past two decades, created derivatives to leverage all the cash flows they could parasitically siphon off of real economic activity, into exotic, toxic paper that added up to quadrillions—all to prop up their collapsing system. In some cases this type of gambling was based on methods developed in the games of poker and blackjack! (cecaust.com.au...)

"The same insanity still prevails in Australia's housing bubble: housing has been deliberately hyperinflated up to totally unaffordable levels, crushing homeowners and renters under soaring costs, but the Australian media call it 'a recovery in housing'."

In the U.S. the next stage of the real estate crash is about to hit, between a massive volume of adjustable-rate mortgages about to reset, zooming home foreclosures, and a crisis in commercial real estate delinquencies. On 13th April Morgan Stanley reported the largest private equity loss ever in commercial real estate, with a write-off of $5.4 billion of its $8.8 billion real estate funds business.

Six million U.S. households are more than 60 days delinquent in their mortgages and 4 million of them are more than 120 days delinquent, and will almost certainly lose their homes. 11-12 million households owe more mortgage debt than their house is worth. The numbers of homeless are growing, while census figures show that 10.9 per cent of American homes were completely vacant, year-round, at the end of 2009. Experts are awaiting another crash in home prices, and therefore, another crisis in mortgage securities values.

- I will be getting off grid Asap. Simple. Housing costs in Australia are worse than ever right now..
Essentially we are all being screwed in the same way by the same ass-hats and they don't look at us that differently.

Countries seem to be an illusion.

When people can't relate - or experience "culture shock" that is an issue of comprehension, understanding and perceptions of ..."tradition and perspective" i.e. culture. I don't think I can talk about 'culture' any more until I understand exactly what it is.

But where it always comes back too - you learn of problem B and in researching info to solve problem A, C & D and that B can't be solved until C is dealt with and both efforts can easily be subverted by D. Its all related and as such, we need to work together. How I'm not sure exactly, for e.g. how is one to make a change away from corruption by participating in a system that is corrupt?

The more I think about this the more it seems to be going over my head.
Its realisations like that which make me realise we need to do this together. 'we' as in everyone.

One theory floating around is that TPTB have realised humans killing humans isn't going to cut it anymore, we don't really want to do it, and that we don't want a world government either, but a false flag alien invasion would solve BOTH of those problems, we would unite, create a global army, and go to war.

Well perhaps the same plan should be instigated, but replace aliens with TPTB and world government with...

?

Hope this post helps in some way further the discussion

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) I was going to comment about the see-eye-ays involvement but forgot and now I have to go, I will post again briefly to add a few things about that another time, cheers for the thread/info

edit on 21/11/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hey I saw the title FEMA and got drawn in - I basically found info about the main Army plan called CONPLAN 3502 (formerly 2502) which is all about "civil disturbance operations" and operating jointly with FEMA. Please check it out -

- here's the info - tc.indymedia.org...
National Level Exercise 2011 docs found on Army Corps fileserver prove upgrade for Secret 'Civil Disturbance Operations CONPLAN 3502' the Master Pentagon Blueprint for RNC/G20 Lockdowns, Policing Disasters & More

Please check the rest of the story - all the URLS within etc!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
some more RFID stuff

very cheap stuff, very avaiable, even in poor countries almost EVERY store has them! they are ALREADY in use around the world!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
oh, yes and here are those famous FEMA videos

THE INFAMOUS 'FEMA COFFINS'

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Here is what the President has to say:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

He gets it. Right. He keeps asking and asking TSA if there is a better way. Why not TELL them a thing or two, like stop it! He would never allow himself, his wife, nor his children to be treated in this manner.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join