It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Townsend Brown discovered how aliens power their crafts?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
to open other dimensions as was suggested in philadelphia experiment.which some suggest tt brown was involved in. at some point

Well I can tell you that Guy Cramer's grandfather worked on that non existent philadelphia experiment and he also worked with William Lear on Winterhaven... so it would seem possible that TT Brown was involved at some point

the space craft stops moving relative to all other objects in space , and fly by the craft.that is why g's do not effect occupants.the craft has no momentum.relativity can be confusing sometimes.especially for kids who would rather play dungeons and dragons.

That same example of relative motion applies to the simple 'folding' of space/time with a powerful gravitational field ( not anti-gravity) Space folds so point A and B are 'touching' and your ship simply moves forward a little. Your method of coming to a complete stop would make it very difficult to get to a specific destination, because there are too many vectors involved. The earths orbit, the solar systems orbit of the galaxy, the solar systems up and down motion through the rim, the motion of the galaxy through space

As to playing Dungeons and Dragons, I'll have you know my Crown is very real

Originally posted by gravitor
This planet is said to be trundling along as a separate object in a vacuum at some 67,000MPH, any body feel any G's?

We don't feel any G's because the planet is not currently ACCELERATING

So our "armchair Astronaut" is now moving through 6 different directions and a combined speed of approximately 574,585 MPH

69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit
43,200 MPH Towards Lambda Herculis
15,624 MPH Perpendicular to Galactic Plane
446,400 MPH Orbiting the Galactic Center [or Galactic Spin Rate]
-------------------
574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy

So for every hour you are away from the solar system, your planet is moving half a million miles, and in several directions…

Now if you want to leave the galaxy add another 1,339,200 MPH to the calculations. This is the speed the galaxy is moving through the universe. But THEN you really get into difficulties pin pointing you reference point.

What is the Speed of the Earth?

So if your planning a trip to the outer rim, you better hire a REALLY GOOD navigator

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
its all about timing.know when to turn on and off the field.otherwise the craft could end up inside a star ,a black hole ,or worse.this style of flight should decrease the amount of energy necessary.let the destination come to us rather than us going to the destination.im not certain but i think a wormhole can be made by the same high voltage concept once the energy level goes beyond the gamma ray level.only experiment will say for sure.this would explain why we have a problem knowing where a quark will pop up.it is determined by the momentum of the planet,galaxy ,universe momentums.its like determining where spit will land when spitting out of a car window while the car is doing 100mph with a crosswind of 30 mph.+ -.alot of trajectory information for a non math wiz.but ill bet a super conputer would know.where can i borrow a machine that produces a variable high voltage,high current machine the size of a suitcase for experiment.if u can find one for me .i can tell you for sure these answers

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by robomont
to open other dimensions as was suggested in philadelphia experiment.which some suggest tt brown was involved in. at some point

Well I can tell you that Guy Cramer's grandfather worked on that non existent philadelphia experiment and he also worked with William Lear on Winterhaven... so it would seem possible that TT Brown was involved at some point

the space craft stops moving relative to all other objects in space , and fly by the craft.that is why g's do not effect occupants.the craft has no momentum.relativity can be confusing sometimes.especially for kids who would rather play dungeons and dragons.

That same example of relative motion applies to the simple 'folding' of space/time with a powerful gravitational field ( not anti-gravity) Space folds so point A and B are 'touching' and your ship simply moves forward a little. Your method of coming to a complete stop would make it very difficult to get to a specific destination, because there are too many vectors involved. The earths orbit, the solar systems orbit of the galaxy, the solar systems up and down motion through the rim, the motion of the galaxy through space

As to playing Dungeons and Dragons, I'll have you know my Crown is very real

Originally posted by gravitor
This planet is said to be trundling along as a separate object in a vacuum at some 67,000MPH, any body feel any G's?

We don't feel any G's because the planet is not currently ACCELERATING

So our "armchair Astronaut" is now moving through 6 different directions and a combined speed of approximately 574,585 MPH

69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit
-------------------
574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy

So for every hour you are away from the solar system, your planet is moving half a million miles, and in several directions…

Now if you want to leave the galaxy add another 1,339,200 MPH to the calculations. This is the speed the galaxy is moving through the universe. But THEN you really get into difficulties pin pointing you reference point.

What is the Speed of the Earth?

So if your planning a trip to the outer rim, you better hire a REALLY GOOD navigator

regarding the off site comment:

" 69,361 MPH Spin and Orbit
-------------------
574,585 MPH Speed of Earth within Our Galaxy "

If we figured out additionally the vorticity of our galaxy relative to the location of where the primeval atom was located at the time right before the Big Bang, do you think it would then be the proper coordinates of the vector and velocity necessary to locate a path to "zero time?" The velocity of course would have to cancel out our rate of travel across the Universe thus time. If we we could triangulate the red an blue shifts using two equally distant galaxies away from ours we could narrow it down to the width of an average sized galaxy, I think.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is a message to the hut, to Linda brown.
if you can Linda ,i would like to talk to you about something we previously talked about 3 to 4 years ago as far as starling.
I went Astra ling for the first time in 3 years ,i started back and worked the nerves as well of my fears from what happened last time.
You asked me about the green eyed Russian dude, I just wanted to ask you a question on the subject, thanks ,if i can hear from you personally it would be appreciated.
The last prophet 527 from the hc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Did Amy and Dave I mean, Linda, ever get back to you personally?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

do you realize that the arithmetic you quoted, with calculation of the speed of Earth, is simply incorrect?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
the spin rates dont count,

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ZORGON....since the rate of speed that the Universe is expanding is increacing at an exponetal rate....this means the Earth is also accelerating. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join