It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Townsend Brown discovered how aliens power their crafts?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Have any of you guys read the link in the OP? Do the contents not sound like a pile of pseudo-scientific cr@p to you? Really? The author has no clue about the physics he's trying to describe (and I'm talking about the mainstream component of it).

Forgive my ignorance for I am not used to shorthand. Could you elaborate on what "OP" is?

Thanks,

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Have any of you guys read the link in the OP? Do the contents not sound like a pile of pseudo-scientific cr@p to you? Really? The author has no clue about the physics he's trying to describe (and I'm talking about the mainstream component of it).

OP?
What is that?
This place is bewildering, so if You could be more specific , please.
gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

love your avatar, is that the TSA pat down?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Force from voltage has been duly noted by the likes of Thompson and Tesla
in the Tesla publications.
Ho Hum lets ignore the inventor of Radio.
High voltage and high frequency were his thing and lets reinvent his discoveries.
I don't think so.
From loosening of plug in vacuum tubes that many experienced in the Radio and TV tube days
to capacitor rattling mentioned to Tesla by his fellow scientists there is nothing new to force
from voltage.
TT Brown measured a force, I'm sure he did.
As Zorgon said he is still waiting for his group to get it together for a test flight.
One thought would be to ask Los Alamos if the Dirigible Torpedo is still lying around
as Tesla gave a published response to the media, newspapers in thews days, that
the DT didn't work so Tesla came back to say performance was working very well.
That Tesla was aware of the dis info of the illuminati especially dealing with JP Morgan
but he fixed their wagon with free momentum no doubt.
UFO propulsion definitely not from the power plant but a Papp engine might be nice
but from the mass controlled by voltage to break the insulation to the atomic
carriers of charge affected by the voltage and frequency which electrically has a
greater force than gravity.
ED: Noted in the FBI Tesla File by a witness Tesla had a suspension demonstration.
Oh we do not have full derails. Lets say it was from electrical forces.
Other than the magic show suspensions we see now perhaps Tesla had the beginnings
of what TT Brown has found but also finished it.
edit on 11/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mikado,
I think I am right to argue in this way........
www.leoslyrics.com...
Off with your head first?
you were quicker than myself to ask about OPs
I am winding You up a little on purpose, and remember that many run under false names , and appear different.
So You need to recognise Your bull like stomp in my direction, We are very nippy where I come from and will always nip you on the ankle , beware.

gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OP= Opening Post

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I open the invitation to you to come and talk directly to Linda at her forum. All that would be required is for you to join the forum. Join under your name of "Zorgon" and she will know who you are. Further, I will send you a PM with an identifying statement that will prove it is you and not just anyone using your name.

www.ttownsendbrown.com...

Mikado

Thanks for that link Mikado - I believe I'll have to dig around there a bit, so many questions about TT Brown...

Here is a quick bio on the life and times of the man from my research, it paints an amazing big picture: Thomas Townsend Brown ( prior to Project Winterhaven) was involved in an International Gravity Expedition to the West Indies in 1932; then a Deep Sea expedition in 1933 w/ Johnson Smithsonian; then immersed in acoustics, magnetics and radar; then Materials and Processes Engineer for Glen L. Martin Aircraft Co.; more physicist work for Lockheed and the Navy; then private research on radiation and plant growth.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Connect some dots: Glen L. Martin Aircraft Co......Lockheed Martin.....Skunk Works......Navy.....Naval Space Command.....then studying radiation and plant growth??? (I guess it must be kinda difficult to grow tomatoes on the moon....)

I also found a fascinating string of letters re Brown from the mid '50's w/ "ho-hum" references to building flying saucers, a guy collecting energy from space, developing a "device that shoots rays against gravity," and the Mason Rose Paper. www.qualight.com...

Now I wonder why TB would be interested in growing plants in a Faraday cage after spending so many years utilizing electricity and magnetism to repel gravity? "A Faraday cage, Faraday shield or Hoffman Box is an enclosure formed by conducting material or by a mesh of such material. Such an enclosure blocks out external static electric fields."

I'm not saying that he figured out some exotic propulsion technologies or anything, I'm sure shielding plants from external static electric fields is important out in the fields of Nebraska......away from outer space.....or exotic propulsion technologies......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Here's a little more food for thought re the Mason Rose Paper:

Mason Rose Paper from November 1958 in Fate Magazine: "I first heard of Townsend Brown and his Biefeld-Brown Effect from Mr. Arlin C.
Hauser. Hauser is a designer and builder of fine technical instruments in Pasadena who
doesn’t hold an idea at arms-length because it is “new”. Hauser furnished me a copy of
a monograph titled, “A SIMPLIFIED EXPLANATION OF THE APPLICATION OF
THE BIEFELD-BROWN EFFECT TO THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEMS OF
SPACE NAVIGATION”. This monograph was published by Dr. Mason Rose, president
of the University for Social Research, Los Angeles, but was actually written, I learned
later, by Mr. Bradford Shank, a nuclear scientist, formally of Los Alamos, now engaged
in engineering work for a Los Angeles aircraft valve manufacturer....

...It is this movement manifest in an electrical condenser which is the essence of the
Biefeld-Brown Effect. This movement makes the Effect highly interesting as an antigravitic
force! The Biefeld-Brown Effect says an electrical condenser, when charged, will
MOVE TORWARD its positive pole and remain so positioned UNTIL DISCHARGED,
if free to do so, regardless of WHICH POLE or WHICH SIDE of the dielectric is made
positive. This movement does not disregard the time-honored “law” which indicates
every action carries within it an equal reaction. The reaction, as in gravitation, is present
BUT NOT OBVIOUS. The reaction is a finite but vanishingly small movement of all the
other matter in the Universe. [emphasis added by Yuk] But the nearest masses are affected first and most!

...Since a circle contains the greatest number of square units of surface for a given
dimension (a torus has even greater surface area...Vangard), it seems obvious that a
shallow, disc-shaped vehicle could use this type of energy field to greatest advantage. It
would be charged differently than the models because it could carry its own charging
equipment on board. The input energy of some models tested in California quite some
time ago (they do not represent present experimental attainments) was about 50 watts,
or the requirements of a small light bulb. The weight of these units was about 1200
grams, or around 42 ounces, or near two and 6/10 pounds. The efficiency of propulsion
was 2%. Unless scientific findings are discounted, we must assume the voltage of
atmospheric electricity rises as the distance from the earth’s surface increases."

www.veeshanvault.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The OP (Original Post) link

To make sense take out all gravity mentions.
There is mass and charge making the force.

Gravitational Isotopes.. thats a good one.

Effects of Electrical Potential upon .. what we know.. mass.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What if?,
A force makes mass by locally re-orientating an omni present substance ?
The mass is no more that the combined force that enables it to be, or not to be, that is the question?
No big bang nonesense, just a source, that source pumps in continuum, and it has flow and return, spinning in opposite directions.
There is geometry involved with the flow pathways.

I,ve fallen down that darned wabbit hole again.

And if one has enough of this force in torroidal shape, then anything can become no-thing, then become anything again.
Of course anything can only be where it is relative to the condition it is arranged as in universe, thus it would appear to the observer to move, no, it can't be anywhere except as where that condition exists, in universe, in time.

gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Mikado has his answer by now. Even when you take out gravity, what remains is cr@p.
How about this passage:

Atomic piles provide energy through the fissioning of nuclei of the radioactive group to form nuclei of the rare earth group. These nascent isotopes may turn out to be a rich source --- produced in the same fashion as the rare earth elements were produced in the original creation (a primordial explosion).

a) rare earth elements are by far not the only product of fission
b) elements were NOT created in some "original creation" or "primordial explosion"

For example, the rare earth group of elements appears to have strong negative anomalies --- that is, they are lighter than they should be.

What does it mean "lighter than should be"???

One may speculate on other ways of creating gravitational isotopes, such as ---

(a) In targets receiving positive charges.
1. Hydrogen nuclei --- from cyclotrons or accelerators.
2. Hydrogen ions --- in electrolytic solutions.
3. Complex positive ions --- separation in semi-permeable membranes.
4. [ illegible, blurred photocopy ]
5. Cosmic ray showers.

Hydrogen Ions are converted to isotopes in electrolyte? Bleh.

Stay away from this piece of graphomania.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup
...Since a circle contains the greatest number of square units of surface for a given
dimension (a torus has even greater surface area...Vangard)

A circle is a 2D object and torus is 3D...

Apples and oranges, anyone???

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I have also tried for several years to get more info from Project Winterhaven, but it seems even John Lear was kept in the dark by his father. In fact it was me that first showed him the Winterhaven document.

There is no evidence that "Project Winterhaven" was anything more than a proposal. It is very unlikely that there was an actual project.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado
Understand that I am not being rude with what I say but I do not believe you will find anything more than what you have already found and the papers I am reading, are not available.

Accepted that you just have your own style that may seem rude to some

As to finding anymore papers... no.. in several years I have not found anything new that I do not already have on my site or in my patent files. That goes for TT Brown, Tesla, Moray and many others. Great papers, great patents, yes.. but they are all missing the 'gold'

Because of this we lurk around conspiracy sites hoping that someone comes along that has a new piece of the puzzle, or a new kid comes along that has rediscovered what these people once did.

The price we pay is having to suffer the abuse from 'alleged scientists' like Buddhasystem

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Or are You gravitor?

Well normally I use my will to move myself... and my will effectively controls where that horse goes as well. Power of thought may be the ultimate form of transportation... ( I think we have forgotten much and now ridicule what we once accepted as fact)

But I do not understand your reference to 'gravitor'

I did find one in use though

obswww.unige.ch...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Zorgon,
I assure you mikado is a knight of the highest order.
You think You move, but do You?
I can SEE people and everything else how they actually are, and I would recommend the petroglyphs from yesteryear.
You are not seperate from all around You, it is a sea, the so called MOVEMENT is a switching .
ONE substance, a force that then enables that substance to be switched into whatever arrangement is held in memory.
The memory is not in Your head, it revolves about you in a field, the more field, the better the memory.
The ability to atune to other fields has been called mind reading.
All fields can atune to any other field, so keep a shield about You knight.
I think of a white shield, this really is an electrical universe, the illusion, which is very dominant is what You percieve.
We act out in the illusion, like a gilbert and sullivan opera.

It is difficult to verbalise of a reality that others cannot percieve of, so I keep very quiet, but there is a very strong field approaching, a very very strong field.
It is already causing field distortions, so things will FORGET how they are arranged, their memory will be affected.
The best effect I can mention is the grand canyon, imagine that whole area just forgetting what it was, and in the blink of an eye reverting to the base substance that makes all.
Then You will know what power these dragons really have.
gravitor

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great papers, great patents, yes.. but they are all missing the 'gold'

I assume you have read the Tesla lectures and how he operated coils in the
Colorado Springs Notes and a look see at a few applicable patents and a
chance scan at the tie ins by Mr.Lyne not only of the technology but also
the events and people concerned. This would show how any other means
of duplication of Tesla's works can not be done and is emphasized by Lyne
as well.

Without the findings of Tesla which have been denied by the wholehearted
attention to gravity and lack of the properties the atmosphere and space
quite naturally there is no 'gold'. Basically be have been hoodwinked out
of the science determined a truther. Would Tesla lie. He always had a
completed and active model or working equipment before saying he
completed the work and other wise said there was work in progress.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yawn ,teslas weapon was nothing more than a high voltage plasma torch.and yes the higher elevations the higher the voltage to infinity.but at some point the planets and galaxies and universes become relevant to voltage output.that is why the moon can effect the outcome too.all large body masses.this is why a machine that can produce d.c. voltages of great magnitude are necessary for space flight.my other theory is that a.c. voltages of high magnitude are used to open other dimensions as was suggested in philadelphia experiment.which some suggest tt brown was involved in.at some point the space craft stops moving relative to all other objects in space , and fly by the craft.that is why g's do not effect occupants.the craft has no momentum.relativity can be confusing sometimes.especially for kids who would rather play dungeons and dragons.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This planet is said to be trundling along as a seperate object in a vaccum at some 67,000MPH, any body feel any G's?
There are planets that go retrograde around stars, and at odd angles to the stars polarity, so anyone ever wondered what this APPARENT movement is caused by?
And what do You suppose would occur if this trundling planet stopped trundling at 67,000MPH?
gravitor

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
I can SEE people and everything else how they actually are, and I would recommend the petroglyphs from yesteryear.

I have been studying such rock art for many years. Do you have any particular favorites? Interpretation can be tricky

You are not separate from all around You, it is a sea, the so called MOVEMENT is a switching . ONE substance, a force that then enables that substance to be switched into whatever arrangement is held in memory.

Oneness with the Universe has been brought forward many times in many ways... but sadly it seems forgetfulness steps in and we must find it all over again. One example used by a certain esoteric group uses a string of light bulbs. Each light bulb can chose to be on or off... break a light bulb you effectively 'kill' it... but were goes the 'life force' of that bulb? It remains eternal, back into the flow... and just like every electron in that flow has individuality, so does our life force

The electrical universe theory to me is very sound. It explains a lot of things that are mysteries to 'normal' science, but I think quantum physics is finally beginning to 'see the light'

Einstein has two quotes that I really like...

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Seems he understood, even though he was wrong in other areas

The memory is not in Your head, it revolves about you in a field, the more field, the better the memory. The ability to atune to other fields has been called mind reading. All fields can atune to any other field, so keep a shield about You knight. I think of a white shield, this really is an electrical universe, the illusion, which is very dominant is what You percieve. We act out in the illusion, like a gilbert and sullivan opera.

My 'shield' is quite substantial and has served me well... and my dragon is close at hand. I have even be able to extend that shield... like a bubble, briefly, to protect others in times of need. I do however expect many to toss ridicule at such notions, but then it is they who are at the loss.

It is difficult to verbalize of a reality that others cannot perceive of, so I keep very quiet, but there is a very strong field approaching, a very very strong field. It is already causing field distortions, so things will FORGET how they are arranged, their memory will be affected.

One only has to read a few threads and see the posts of the many to see that strange concepts are usually met with scoffing. I gave up worrying about the thoughts of those types a long time ago. It is better to speak out, because perhaps ONE other person may get some value... and just tune out the 'noise' There are many here at ATS... in fact the majority... that read in silence... and my track record here tells me where my real audience is

As to the field distortion... I have already seen many examples... odd things, like something was one way before and today it has changed.. I have attempted several times to start a thread on it, only to find things are 'forgotten' and the evidence has 'vanished' frustrating to be sure... and people will call you crazy, yet I have seen many threads here at ATS that express this concern... mostly related to issues of time and time lines

The best effect I can mention is the grand canyon, imagine that whole area just forgetting what it was, and in the blink of an eye reverting to the base substance that makes all.
Then You will know what power these dragons really have.
gravitor

A better example might be the bigger canyon on Mars. There is a great video around on that electrical event

But I guess this went WAY off topic

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join