It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Townsend Brown discovered how aliens power their crafts?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Some even say TTBrown discovered how aliens power their crafts. Is it possible?

Who said that.

Tesla’s tests confirmed a reaction which was more than the feeble ionic reaction of light gases such as the misinformational 1950’s “patents” of T.Townsend Brown later attempted to induce the gullible public to believe was the correct technology. After his tests, Tesla stated that the ether became a ‘solid state’ medium to “light and heat” (visible and infrared light), and could be accessed by subjecting it to “sufficiently high voltage and frequency”. The ether becomes more apparent when there is a sudden change in the direction of motion, rate of acceleration, or velocity of a body.

The Ether and Ponderable Matter

Don't let people take your free ponderable matter away and say the alien did it without
doing a Three Stooges bit with them.
Or in "Life Stinks", our own lives are getting stanked up by ET talkers, when a nut and sane person slap
each other silly: "Tesla did it" "Aliens did it" ...
ED:

have been following this mans history

You have and is there any indication of CIA funding as obviously he can't do
what Tesla did so why should he even bother to make useless experiments.
ED: well here is more information than you would ever want to know
Are they still pinning down actual ships exists.

edit on 11/21/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

> I said some, not everyone.

> I like the Three Stooges, But I believe that "Tesla did it" "Aliens did it" is more A&LC whose on first shtick....

> TTB worked for the CIA, and they still have everything held top secret, so the sky is the limit on what people can make up because nothing can be fact checked. Isn't conspiracy sci-fi land just grand.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What I see of TT Brown's work seems to show that his effect may work great in the atmosphere to provide lift, I see nothing that indicates it could provide us with a drive for a spacecraft.

Even increasing the available trust of this ion wind will not give us enough power to get to Alpha Centauri.. I think that is why his papers are being released. I think that is why Northrop has declassified the B2 tech... it may have reached a limit and other tech supersedes it

I may be wrong on that but I would look more into spinning plasma vortexes in magnetic confinement

And I think someone just found a warp drive equation that works I will do a thread on that soon

Here is one that matches many descriptions of how these ships move... just pulsing out.. This is not a Brown effect craft

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Buuurrrrppp!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

John will have to break down one of these days. If that stuff was ever found in the place where it is supposed to be hidden, it would mean that all of the stories surrounding that stuff is real and the public would not be too happy about our government and their cover ups; things would change.

The Kashiwazaki nuclear power plant in Japan was damaged by an earthquake on July 17th, 2007, but there is no evidence to prove anything other than statements made by Benjamin Fulford, and most of his other statements have been pretty off the wall. I think it was a common earthquake that made a strike at the right moment; but I could be wrong.

Presenting new ideas is very difficult, especially if there are tens of thousands of scientists that think they know everything, and yet they know nothing; they are just copy cats copying one another. Me selling my knowledge on earthquakes has been unsuccessful so far, but I'm going to put some teeth into my new YouTube videos before the end of the year is up.

Yes the universe is one huge untapped source of limitless energy that is constantly being resupplied with limitless energy. The length of the copper wire is somewhat important, but its surface area is more important in collecting radiant energy. A radiometer would not work at all if it just had wires sticking out from its pivotal center of balance; its the mass created by the squares that makes that particular radiant energy device work. Tesla was going to use many copper plates welded together in a massive donut shaped form to collect the positive energy from the sky, while the long steel pipes in the ground would collect the negative energy from the ground.

www.google.com...,26473,27617,27740,52780&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=radiometer&cp=7&wrapid=tljp1290401965233010&um=1&ie=UTF- 8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1345&bih=595

Tesla's car is supposed to be in Arizona, but I don't know where. The box or device that made it work is of course missing.

TH Morray is the man was thinking about earlier, that had a similar box which created the electricity for his home. I did my own research on that fabled Swedish stone, and I did find out what the stone was, but I don't remember what its called right now. I can tell you that when I found out what that stone was, I wasn't suprised to find out that it is a stone that is a very, very good insulator. That is the only reason why Morray collected that mineral from Sweden, he needed a very good insulator. There are probably many insulators nowadays that far surpass that insulating value of that particular insulator; but then maybe not. It just depends on what he was insulating. Is that particular insulator stone that is rare in Sweden (that is how I found out what it was) capable of blocking out cosmic rays? The Nazi saucers were kept about 3-4 feet off of the ground minimum when they were being recharged, otherwise they could not be recharged. I suspect that their purple stone that you speak of also had insulating values, even though I have never heard anything mentioned before about a purple stone being used on their equipment. The outstanding property of Morray's stone was its insulation value.

I think it can be duplicated, but the insulation of the positive from the negative is probably the "KEY" to making it work. Without the proper insulation it probably will not work. I'm very sure that is the "KEY" to both how Tesla made his discovery and how Morray made his discovery. The other KEY is that the radiant energy is "PUMPED" by capacitors that store this energy and use this insulation to keep it stored within the capacitors. That is the KEY which Tesla wrote on his paper. The boxes that both Tesla and Morry had contained capacitors that used a specific insulator (the stone) to contain the radiant energy until it was "PUMPED" out to do work. Tesla's box pumped out the radiant energy from the capacitors within it to power his car up to 80 or 90 miles per hour with unlimited range. Morray's box pumped out the radiant energy from the capacitors within it to power his whole house. I'm pretty sure someone with a little ingenuity will soon rediscover how it was done and reveal it to the world, or someone that knows someone who makes the discovery will reveal the secrets to the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's worth delving into the Bruce Cathie books..Harmonic 695 etc

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikado

This particular energy is not the same as all other energies, it radiates in all directions and easily penetrates through stuff. But this particular energy has it's own pecularity, and that is that it is created from abnormal pressure within any system.

The abnormal pressure could be from anything. The units that it's measured in is currently a secret as you can tell from my videos, but they are common units used worldwide.

I call some of these waves piezoseismic waves, because they are created seismically within or on the earth. The other waves can come from anywhere where abnormal pressure is exerted, like your house in a breeze was an example. A 3 foot tall fiberglass road reflector post bending in the breeze puts off waves of radiation that can be measured from tens of yards away. A plane cruising through the air creates abnormal pressure waves within the sky above you and can be detected at great distances by the abnormal pressure of the plane cruising through the sky. A stealth submarine cruising through the water is detectable because it creates abnormal pressure waves as it moves in any direction in the water. The list goes on and on.

Abnormal pressure waves are different from normal pressure waves within any system, and they can be detected with or without optical magnification.

edit on 22-11-2010 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
A few notes on the topics introduced by using Tesla waves in any Tesla connection:

Weather. Tesla created a fog in the Colorado Springs lab and gave a small mention of weather
control. Thats not much to go on. HAARP has coil antenna for so called circular
polarized signals to agitate the ionosphere but as we know should be operated
as an open ended coil to act as electrostatic sound waves in the inter atomic matter
or ether and be more effective agitator as Tesla lab bulb tests have shown.
Circular polarized light might be a big lie as I have two circular polarizers
for light and acted like regular linear polarizers or lens that when rotated alternately
block or pass light. So Tesla electrostatic force can be used for some type of
weather control.

Earthquake. Or Mechanical resonance as well as force from Tesla electrostatic pulses to bring
material into resonance is a possibility. If the Moog had coils then the resonance
kept the action going. I have speaker coils that pick up stray radio calls from
taxis so physical and electrical action is connected.

Medical, Body and Mind. Tesla made various devices and never made a patent and left for
others to expand on the medical field of electrostatic pulsed devices.

Force at a distance. A 1940 announcement capped the many Tesla announcements.

Tornadoes. Tesla wrote magazine articles but gave no hint he could destroy the tornado
by force of waves and only mentioned explosives as perhaps many others
had suggested.

Gravity. Tesla wrote magazine articles on the rotation of the Moon using normal Newtonian
mathematics and never mentioned the momentum through the ether which
JJ Thompson once spoke of and Tesla never added or objected to the idea.

UFOs Tesla said his ship would go 300 miles per second, be suspended by a force from
above an propelled back and forth by a side force which is assumed to be caused
by electrostatic forces of sound waves in the insulated surrounding medium that
has electrically charged matter. The electrostatic pulses would be from ordinary
voltage generator acting in a coil of sufficient voltage and frequency to effect the
momentum of the ship and crew together.
ED: Tesla mentioned using the optic nerve as a TV receptor after experiencing light
reception from his experiments.
ED+: Energy Invention Suppression Cases html with handy links to cases

edit on 11/22/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The outstanding property of Morray's stone was its insulation value.

Wrong if lithium compounds were involved.
UV excites them into artificial radioactivity which is the same as electricity.
That makes a current generator not a voltage generator and requires a constant load
or the buildup can explode.
moray uv research by lyne

This is akin to what Lyne said about Tesla making electricity from air that is in some
of Lyne's writings.
ED: If I recall the Swedish stone also can be found out West as related by Lyne and
used as a hand warmer due to alpha radiation.

edit on 11/22/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This post says absolutely nothing.

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Mikado

This particular energy is not the same as all other energies, it radiates in all directions and easily penetrates through stuff. But this particular energy has it's own pecularity, and that is that it is created from abnormal pressure within any system.

You still haven't identified the energy or what it is created from other than some "system".

The abnormal pressure could be from anything. The units that it's measured in is currently a secret as you can tell from my videos, but they are common units used worldwide.

So, the pressure could be from anything, how about powering my house by my putting my hand on the wall and applying pressure? The units of measurement being a secret is, well, very convenient. Is it a Watt, an erg, a joule, a Newton....a real secret. Guess if you told me then you would have to kill me....

I call some of these waves piezoseismic waves, because they are created seismically within or on the earth. The other waves can come from anywhere where abnormal pressure is exerted, like your house in a breeze was an example. A 3 foot tall fiberglass road reflector post bending in the breeze puts off waves of radiation that can be measured from tens of yards away. A plane cruising through the air creates abnormal pressure waves within the sky above you and can be detected at great distances by the abnormal pressure of the plane cruising through the sky. A stealth submarine cruising through the water is detectable because it creates abnormal pressure waves as it moves in any direction in the water. The list goes on and on.

Are you aware of Townsend Brown's work in petrovoltaics? Sounds similar, however, when someone gives as many examples as you have in the previous paragraph it is usually indicative of a lack of hard laboratory results. IMO from experience.

Abnormal pressure waves are different from normal pressure waves within any system, and they can be detected with or without optical magnification.

edit on 22-11-2010 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

Again, I am asking, define "abnormal pressure waves" and while your at it can you define "normal pressure waves" so that the difference can be seen?

Thanking you in advance for your time

Mikado

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What I see of TT Brown's work seems to show that his effect may work great in the atmosphere to provide lift, I see nothing that indicates it could provide us with a drive for a spacecraft.

Even increasing the available trust of this ion wind will not give us enough power to get to Alpha Centauri.. I think that is why his papers are being released. I think that is why Northrop has declassified the B2 tech... it may have reached a limit and other tech supersedes it

You apparently believe that a Lifter is the BB Effect. I tried to go to a link with Townsend Brown's 1928 patent that was filed in the UK but the link is temporarily down. However, here is a link to Rexresearch that contains a newspaper article and the patent.

www.rexresearch.com...

The Lifter is a display of ElectroHydrodynamics (EHD) and it is not the BB Effect. There is a major difference between the two. However, a lifter uses the atmosphere as a dielectric which has a K value of 1+ whereas a vacuum has a K of 1. What is the difference? The lifter is a pump and ionizes the atmosphere which creates the lift, Cliff notes version, but in the vacuum there is no atmosphere to ionize therefore, the K of the dielectric doesn't matter or enter into the equation when dealing with lifters.

Again, the Lifter is not the BB Effect.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

]

The you do not know what the effect is really, do you? Dr. Brown tested in vacuum and discovered more lift when t here was no ionization. So based on what I know, the BBE will propel a craft in or out of atmosphere. You really need to get your facts straight. Lifters are ion wind, but BBE is NOT!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

The TTB system is too weak and ineffective and zorgon is correct so see his post.
The ions are not answer and a big lie from the science dictatorship.
Why shoot out ions as a mass expulsion device when you can use
the Tesla system of grabbing an infinite amount inter atomic charge
to control.
Remember all your science math from zero to infinity or 360 degrees
is done to involve all possible effective charge.
Why. Because that is truly the way electricity works.
One Maxwell requirement that didn't go away.
Speed of light pulses can cover a lot charged force that is billions times
gravity force.
And for that matter, as part of the gravity sham, the Tesla findings of
charge on the Sun and 50x speed of light particles denials are another
long time lie by the official education handlers.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The TT Brown effect is weak, very weak and is not how UFOs are propelled. For a craft utilising the TT Brown effect to work it needs a high voltage power supply capable of generating a potential of millions of volts. Essentially it uses something called a flame jet generator to produce the massive electrical potential needed. The flame jet generator can be either a jet or rocket engine. In these systems the bulk thrust is generated by the jet/rocket engine and the TT Brown effect is used to enhance the performance. A craft using the TT Brown effect is therefore a hybrid propulsion system.

I have examined patents of TT Brown and there are applications in which a method is presented which is not much different then the method employed in "Lifters". I would say Lifter technology will give you a good idea of the capability. Note nobody so far has made a lifter capable of lofting the EHT power supply required to energise the lifter itself.

TT Browns electrokinetic apparatus for comparison, thrust levels are comparable to that generated by Lifters (very weak propulsive force) see video:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado
You apparently believe that a Lifter is the BB Effect. I tried to go to a link with Townsend Brown's 1928 patent that was filed in the UK but the link is temporarily down. However, here is a link to Rexresearch that contains a newspaper article and the patent.

Well that is why I leave the actual study to the team at Pegasus. So if that is true, that the lifter is not using the BB effect, then a lot of people on the net are confused. As to that patent I have a full copy on file if any one wants it.

The gravitator, in all reality, is a very efficient electric motor. Unlike other forms of motors it does not in any way involve the principles of electromagnetism, but instead it utilizes the newer principles of electro-gravitation. A simple gravitator has no moving parts but is apparently capable of moving itself from within itself. it is highly efficient for the reason that it uses no gears, shafts, propellers or wheels in creating its motive power. It has no internal resistance and no observable rise in temperature. Contrary to the common belief that gravitational motors must necessarily be vertical-acting the gravitator, it is found, acts equally well in every conceivable direction. While the gravitator is at present primarily a scientific instrument, perhaps even an astronomical instrument, it also is rapidly advancing to a position of commercial value. Multi-impulse gravitators weighing hundreds of tons may propel the ocean liners of the future. Smaller and more concentrated units may propel automobiles and even airplanes. Perhaps even the fantastic "space cars" and the promised visit to Mars may be the final outcome. Who can tell? - TT Brown

www.rexresearch.com...

So as it seems you know more about this in the guise of asking questions... perhaps you can explain to me in brief how the BB effect actually works and can be translated into a drive system capable of interstellar travel. In theory of course.. not expecting a working model

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Look at all these brilliant minds on the ats, if I can just ask one question .

Is there a mathematical or speed equation on seeing into the future.

Say ,I have a dejavue ,what I found out from this dejavu is that last year I had the dream of this day.

What is the speed of seeing into the future?

Is that really a question?
i can answer that, NO.
WHATS WRONG WITH U IMMORTAL?

Because it was a question that was asked in 2145,that was suppose to ..OK, forget it!! forget i asked.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I do not find that Lyne has debunked his debunker, Lyne's UFO is entirely of his own creation and not Tesla's.

Where did Tesla say that the Ether could be made rigid via the application of high voltage/frequency?

Where did Tesla say that or hint that pancake coils could be used to create a flying machine?

Many people attribute many things to Tesla but the fact is that Tesla's never said if he succeeded in making a flying machine and if so how it operated.

Lyne's work is his own work and not Tesla's

What we do know is that two students of Tesla's, Marconi and Otas T carr both had an interest in anti-gravity and both had an interest in liquid mercury vortex's as a means of achieving it...isn't that interesting, no pancake coils, no unipolar bulbs (as Lyne said were needed).

Though I am a fan of Tesla I cant say I'm much of a fan of Lyne's work. I don't believe a craft based on it would even fly!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
What is the speed of seeing into the future?

The speed of light... but you need a looking glass to view the backward traveling light waves

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
this is my first time on ats.what most people think of a vacuum is not absolute.there is no such thing.even in the deepest space there is always matter.hydrogen.the atomic shells are stretched to a certain order of magnitude.this is why the craft works better in a vacuum.i believe a high voltage a/c field would lock a craft in a certain position in deep space.where as a high voltage d/c field provides direction in all axis.speed is determined by relative voltage differences between masses .such as planets ,galaxies etc.output current is determined by size or mass of craft.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This thread is a case study in off-topic-ness.

IMHO, no one really knows for sure what Dr. Brown discovered. A good starting point is the book "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown"; unfortunately the author and Dr. Brown's daughter had some sort of falling out, so the book is incomplete. However, the first half of the book is a fairly comprehensive biography.

Some things that I personally find of interest:

1). Brown was considered a kind of child prodigy, yet never graduated from college. Despite this he was able to become a naval officer and work both for the military and on commercial projects.

2). Dr. Brown developed some sort of propulsion system for ships and/or submarines. That is what he was doing in Hawaii. Apparently there was an intelligence leak, and Dr. Brown then went to great lengths to discredit himself over the next 10 years or so to distract people from what he was really doing.

3). There is some evidence that Dr. Brown worked for the NRO. What he did there is unknown; maybe he worked on spy satellites in some capacity.

4). There are several web sites that you can use to search patents to see what other patents are being referenced. If you do that for Dr. Brown's patents, the list of who is using his research is interesting, to say the least.

Dr. Brown's daughter Linda runs a forum here:
www.ttownsendbrown.com...

It's a good place to learn, but it can be kind of hard to follow (and to separate fiction from reality.)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado

Well that is why I leave the actual study to the team at Pegasus. So if that is true, that the lifter is not using the BB effect, then a lot of people on the net are confused. As to that patent I have a full copy on file if any one wants it.

You are absolutely correct, a good many individuals are confused. Since you mentioned that you have a copy of the 1928 patent, it should be patently obvious (pun intended) that a Lifter is in no way represented in the patent....nor or the discs that he flew around a maypole.

The gravitator, in all reality, is a very efficient electric motor. Unlike other forms of motors it does not in any way involve the principles of electromagnetism, but instead it utilizes the newer principles of electro-gravitation. A simple gravitator has no moving parts but is apparently capable of moving itself from within itself. it is highly efficient for the reason that it uses no gears, shafts, propellers or wheels in creating its motive power. It has no internal resistance and no observable rise in temperature. Contrary to the common belief that gravitational motors must necessarily be vertical-acting the gravitator, it is found, acts equally well in every conceivable direction. While the gravitator is at present primarily a scientific instrument, perhaps even an astronomical instrument, it also is rapidly advancing to a position of commercial value. Multi-impulse gravitators weighing hundreds of tons may propel the ocean liners of the future. Smaller and more concentrated units may propel automobiles and even airplanes. Perhaps even the fantastic "space cars" and the promised visit to Mars may be the final outcome. Who can tell? - TT Brown

The above quote you have printed is from a very young Townsend Brown. However, what he says is true. A Gravitor ( Originally Townsend Brown used the term Gravitator but in subsequent years he used the term Gravitor) will create a displacement whereas the negative plate will move toward the positive.

So as it seems you know more about this in the guise of asking questions... perhaps you can explain to me in brief how the BB effect actually works and can be translated into a drive system capable of interstellar travel. In theory of course.. not expecting a working model

As a new member, it is similar to my coming into your home. I come in and politely ask questions and by doing so, I will not be ignorant and I will get to know you and you will get to know a bit of my character as to how I present myself and the manner of my questions.

As to a brief explanation of the BB Effect, Townsend Brown called it "Stress in Dielectrics". This stress causes a distension of the electron orbit that interacts with the aether. Some have referred to the BB effect as an "Asymmetric capacitor" and they view it has the difference of dimensions of the plate due to what has been publicly observed by the movement of discs and Lifters. Essentially, that is what a lifter is....a capacitor with asymmetric plates. In viewing discs around a maypole it is the same, however, there are variations of the discs that go from air dielectric to solid dielectric and even liguid (oil) dielectrics. These two devices do not display the true BB Effect. Again, look at the patent, it will show plates and solid dielectric.

Transferred to a Drive system? No problem, a Gravitor creates it's own Gravity field and that is the major difference between the electric kites and electric pie plates that individuals refer to as the BB Effect.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My name has been spoken, thus I am attracted.
My field overcomes others locally within my fields range.
My field aligns that which You cannot see.
My field is thus attracted , as to here.
Which way are other fields aligned?
gravitor

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join