It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Townsend Brown discovered how aliens power their crafts?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
IMHO, no one really knows for sure what Dr. Brown discovered.

Precisely the problem

A good starting point is the book "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown"; unfortunately the author and Dr. Brown's daughter had some sort of falling out, so the book is incomplete. However, the first half of the book is a fairly comprehensive biography.

Some things that I personally find of interest:

1). Brown was considered a kind of child prodigy, yet never graduated from college. Despite this he was able to become a naval officer and work both for the military and on commercial projects.

2). Dr. Brown developed some sort of propulsion system for ships and/or submarines. That is what he was doing in Hawaii. Apparently there was an intelligence leak, and Dr. Brown then went to great lengths to discredit himself over the next 10 years or so to distract people from what he was really doing.

3). There is some evidence that Dr. Brown worked for the NRO. What he did there is unknown ; maybe he worked on spy satellites in some capacity.

It's a good place to learn, but it can be kind of hard to follow (and to separate fiction from reality.)

And this is why (the highlighted comments) the thread goes off topic... We really don't have any answers, only guesses. In the end we can always fall back on 'The PTB are hiding all this from us" but in the end, even though we have hundreds of patents from the like of Brown, Tesla and others... we are no closer to even a working test model of anything close to a saucer propulsion drive. Otis Carr, John Searle, Th Moray all names that 'supposedly' had confirmed successes in the early days... but John Searle is still alive today... and to date has not been able to recreate that device that took off from his garage in the UK, punched a hole in the roof and just kept going up

MIT now claims they have 'rediscovered' wireless transmission of power. That may be a start
There are numerous people on Youtube now like Alien Scientist that are tracking the collective works of all these people and trying to explain 'anti-gravity' and 'UFO propulsion' Nice works to be sure, but in the end..

we still don't have even one working model

Does this mean that there is not one brain today, with all our data base of information, that can put all this stuff together? And no the government isn't stopping all of them either... there are hundreds of inventors working on it at all levels..

But still... bottom line is we don't have ONE working model on free energy or saucer drive systems

edit on 23-11-2010 by zorgon because: Illuminati Business - You DO NOT have a need to know

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be under the impression that Townsend Brown was attempting to develop a drive for a space vessel and from what I have read of his work and his notes, I fail to see it. In fact, if one observes the Bahnson video that Stan Deyo was selling a while back, you can see evidence that he was not attempting to create a drive as much as experimenting and observing the electrostatic fields on different configurations.

It has been said that there are no working models. Well, perhaps there are but anyone who really has something, whether it be a corporation or even someone in their own private lab, are going to be careful in any disclosure. They have invested funds and they would expect an ROI. People need to eat, house themselves including utilities as well as many other necessities and for anyone to think that it should be given for free, well, they are technowelfarers. They want someone else to spend all the money for research and development and then post the results on the Internet for free so they can build something and not spend money for energy. Not realistic and only a selfish motivation.

If it could only be that way but in the words of Heinlein - "TANSTAAFL"

Mikado

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
My name has been spoken, thus I am attracted.
My field overcomes others locally within my fields range.
My field aligns that which You cannot see.
My field is thus attracted , as to here.
Which way are other fields aligned?
gravitor

And this type of post means what?

or....your point?

Mikado

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado

gravitor

or....your point?

Mikado

And are We right, I think You'll say, to argue in this kind of way,
And am I right, and You are right, and all is right.

That's all right in a linear way, but in a torroidal world there's left and right?
There's light and dark, black and white, and both have knights.
And the knight can jump either way, and cross from white to black.

So what attracts a knight to light, or to dark?
Male to female, positive and negative.
This is all enough to put one's head in a spin?

And just why should I bow to Your authority ?
Why should I understand Your statutes?

gravitor

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah that's what happens if you spend too much time on ATS, yeah Ide say you've been here for a while

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

gravitor

or....your point?

Mikado

That's all right in a linear way, but in a torroidal world there's left and right?

gravitor

I, my good sir/madam, never said you had to bow to any authority and I take exception to you stating so as if I am purporting myself as an authority. I am only someone who is seeking truth and am working, physically working at it, to find that truth..

Individuals such as yourself make it difficult to discuss anything. You come across in a manner that appears a bit trite if not challenging.

I wonder, and I am only saying that rhetorically, what your game is in that you joined today and you use the name "gravitor", do you really understand what it is? Probably not, you just want to be cute.

I have no time for your games.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I tried to say that an my friend Russianscientists pounced on me for being anti free energy

Almost nothing in this world is free... well except my wood burning stove I got as a gift
And cutting the wood is great for my circulation

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Its called the law of attraction.. but even though the Universe is predominantly dark, I believe the Universe does favor slightly the light over the dark. If it didn't, the dark would have won a long time ago

edit on 23-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Everyone seems to be under the impression that Townsend Brown was attempting to develop a drive for a space vessel and from what I have read of his work and his notes, I fail to see it

Well that is true... ever since I first heard of TT Brown in was in regards to finding anti gravity drives, including the Project Winterhaven. Now that you say you cannot find any indication of that in his work, I will have to take a closer look at his material

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
there are two methods of propulsion.the first is the gravitor style and the second is what i call the levitating pie pan.a gravitor/capacitor is two conductive plates with an insulator sandwiched between them.without a charge the gravitor/capacitor is useless.i believe most ufos use the same principle.the problem with creating one is the energy necessary for propulsion.the only way that i know of to get the high levels of energy needed is with nuclear power.we are talking in excess of a gigawatt.the reason i believe this is because tt brown started out using 40 to 100 thousand volts and around .001 amps for his tiny gravitors.a spacecraft has a lot larger mass so it will take a signifcantly larger current to move it, lets say 10 amps persecond.10 amps x 100,000 volts equals 1,000,000watts per second.thats alota power.this is why most people cant build a flyable craft.this is why when a ufo goes down ,usually the nuclear emergency search team/men in black?, shows up.to get the craft to go faster the current would stay the same but the voltage would need to go up .a factor of 10 in speed would need a factor of 10 in voltage,etc. the xray partical is not effected by gravity,and in effect the space craft becomes a giant xray particle.that is why a person does not walk up and touch a ufo .because the high level of energy will give you severe radiation burns.this also explains why electronics are effected.this is why ufos glow .they are ionizing the gases/atmosphere around the craft.this also explains the residual radiation on the ground after one takes off.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

gravitor

or....your point?

Mikado

gravitor

I, my good sir/madam, never said you had to bow to any authority and I take exception to you stating so as if I am purporting myself as an authority. I am only someone who is seeking truth and am working, physically working at it, to find that truth..

Individuals such as yourself make it difficult to discuss anything. You come across in a manner that appears a bit trite if not challenging.

I wonder, and I am only saying that rhetorically, what your game is in that you joined today and you use the name "gravitor", do you really understand what it is? Probably not, you just want to be cute.

I have no time for your games.

Mikado

"Individuals such as Yourself make it difficult to discuss anything.
You come across in a manner that appears a bit trite if not challenging"

Is exactly what I thought of Your welcoming post, to My first post upon here.
So Hello to you too Boo Boo.

Power, what is it?
Where does all power come from?
There is an omni present power, the mastery of that will power any craft, in any medium.

gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Zorgon,
I talked of Knights, and You appeared, welcome.
Defender of the red dragon, put Me down as friend of the White dragoness.

To joust with Mikado was akin to going back in time, He is a true knight.
I joust with many , to test them out, to find their weakness and strength.
Annoyance is the fastest way to show a weakness.

Do We therefore talk of Dr Brown, or joust?
Or run away?
gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Well what can be said of Dr Brown that will get us closer to his work? I have been waiting for my team to dig up that free energy stuff and build me a saucer to take a little trip up to the moon.

They tell me that they are close... but yet... they have not snagged the Golden Ring

I have also tried for several years to get more info from Project Winterhaven, but it seems even John Lear was kept in the dark by his father. In fact it was me that first showed him the Winterhaven document. Now at one point TT Brown's daughter had called and said she had some of William's papers and if we wanted them...
, but then she said okay and would get back to us soon... that was about a year ago, and I actually forgot to follow up on that, something I will now do that I saw she has a website up

So, in the meantime... let us JOUST

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Zorgon,
"GOLD"
A golden ring would fit on a finger...gold finger?
Dr Brown sailed from England with a golden bounty of GOLD, ever wondered WHY?
Most people view gold as money, so why did the ancients use it in their interactions with their gods?

Tell Me Zorgon the knight, can YOU move on Your steed?
Ever wondered how You move?
Where does Your power come from?
Does a horses power come from grass?
Or are You gravitor?
gravitor

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Everyone seems to be under the impression that Townsend Brown was attempting to develop a drive for a space vessel and from what I have read of his work and his notes, I fail to see it

Well that is true... ever since I first heard of TT Brown in was in regards to finding anti gravity drives, including the Project Winterhaven. Now that you say you cannot find any indication of that in his work, I will have to take a closer look at his material

Understand that I am not being rude with what I say but I do not believe you will find anything more than what you have already found and the papers I am reading, are not available.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I tried to say that an my friend Russianscientists pounced on me for being anti free energy

Almost nothing in this world is free... well except my wood burning stove I got as a gift
And cutting the wood is great for my circulation

Actually, it appears that is a truism. Dr. Brown felt the same way as Heinlein as indicated in some of his papers in that even though the BB Effect is a departure from the established Coulomb Effect/Law, it still obeyed the Laws of Thermodynamics.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
there are two methods of propulsion.the first is the gravitor style and the second is what i call the levitating pie pan.a gravitor/capacitor is two conductive plates with an insulator sandwiched between them.without a charge the gravitor/capacitor is useless.i believe most ufos use the same principle.the problem with creating one is the energy necessary for propulsion.the only way that i know of to get the high levels of energy needed is with nuclear power.we are talking in excess of a gigawatt.the reason i believe this is because tt brown started out using 40 to 100 thousand volts and around .001 amps for his tiny gravitors.a spacecraft has a lot larger mass so it will take a signifcantly larger current to move it, lets say 10 amps persecond.10 amps x 100,000 volts equals 1,000,000watts per second.thats alota power.this is why most people cant build a flyable craft.this is why when a ufo goes down ,usually the nuclear emergency search team/men in black?, shows up.to get the craft to go faster the current would stay the same but the voltage would need to go up .a factor of 10 in speed would need a factor of 10 in voltage,etc. the xray partical is not effected by gravity,and in effect the space craft becomes a giant xray particle.that is why a person does not walk up and touch a ufo .because the high level of energy will give you severe radiation burns.this also explains why electronics are effected.this is why ufos glow .they are ionizing the gases/atmosphere around the craft.this also explains the residual radiation on the ground after one takes off.

You are basing your statement upon available public record of Dr Brown's work. Perhaps there are more efficient materials available for even Dr. Brown referenced "gravitic isotopes".

Just my opinion,

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Zorgon,
I talked of Knights, and You appeared, welcome.
Defender of the red dragon, put Me down as friend of the White dragoness.

To joust with Mikado was akin to going back in time, He is a true knight.
I joust with many , to test them out, to find their weakness and strength.
Annoyance is the fastest way to show a weakness.

Or run away?
gravitor

I am not here to "joust", play word games or any other tact or display that only wastes my time. At the present, time is a commodity that I have not a lot to spare.

As to your first post, I truly didn't get what you were attempting to say. If you believe I was rude then that is your interpretation and you are the one looking for the joust.

I am not running away, I chose to not participate in a game where there are no winners.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well what can be said of Dr Brown that will get us closer to his work? I have been waiting for my team to dig up that free energy stuff and build me a saucer to take a little trip up to the moon.

They tell me that they are close... but yet... they have not snagged the Golden Ring

I have also tried for several years to get more info from Project Winterhaven, but it seems even John Lear was kept in the dark by his father. In fact it was me that first showed him the Winterhaven document. Now at one point TT Brown's daughter had called and said she had some of William's papers and if we wanted them...
, but then she said okay and would get back to us soon... that was about a year ago, and I actually forgot to follow up on that, something I will now do that I saw she has a website up

So, in the meantime... let us JOUST

I open the invitation to you to come and talk directly to Linda at her forum. All that would be required is for you to join the forum. Join under your name of "Zorgon" and she will know who you are. Further, I will send you a PM with an identifying statement that will prove it is you and not just anyone using your name.

www.ttownsendbrown.com...

Mikado

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Have any of you guys read the link in the OP? Do the contents not sound like a pile of pseudo-scientific cr@p to you? Really? The author has no clue about the physics he's trying to describe (and I'm talking about the mainstream component of it).

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join