It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
EQ Enlisted Quarters ?
EQ Equality
EQ Equipment
EQ Environmental Quality

Who Knows...could mean anything.
These are exactly the same type of Pics that are at DIA...believe me, I Know !!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

WTF??? Okay, this one's strange. I was randomly skipping through YouTube vids when I stumbled across this video:

www.youtube.com...#

Notice how at :57 seconds the simple, bland backdrop, stairs to the left, and eerie eclipse seem strikingly familiar??
And to speculate, perhaps the mural artist drew some inspiration from this performance? Perhaps the 'puppet' woman matches the dancers in the vid? (But that last one's way out there haha)
What do you guys think? Strange or what?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealLegacY

And it looks as if the strings connected to the woman go up into a black sun, above and just to the left of the pyramid. What does that represent?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here are some weird ones also.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I find it interesting how these murals are presented. Their placement and eyelines are telling as well. Instead of traditionally being hung on a wall (and like many murals) high above the crowd, these are centered on the floor. Also note how much activity is going on at the bottom of all three pieces... the bulk of this activity seems to be at the eyeline of the average viewer. This leads me to believe that we, the public viewers, are meant to relate intimately to what is going on directly at our eyeline. As the information moves higher up the piece, more removed from the viewer, it not only becomes much less dense, but it also becomes much more symbolic and vague... as if the more we move away from what we see everyday, the less we know and/or understand.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Yup, the woman is:

• a puppet (doesn't think for herself, is told what to do)
  • in an invisible box (she serves a role, she's compartmentalized, not free)
  • off the main path (tea party is neither Democrat nor Republican)
  • over the grass (appears as though she's with grass roots, but really she's out of touch with (above) grass roots)
  • dress is blowing to the right (conservative leanings)
  • she exists under a black sun (the forces that control her are dark forces, consider themselves elite)
  • she appears above a black man who doesn't see things clearly (glasses removed - above means after, so Obama's successor?)
  • her right hand is reaching for the top of the pyramid (striving for top office)

I could go on, but you get the idea.

edit on 18-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, its seems similar to washing your veggies before cooking to prepare them for supper. And we are the main course!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
EQ = eugenic quarantine

Those are the ideas that rule the world, not the people who serve them.

Don't ever think there is "someone" in charge. It is the "something".

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This scene reminds me of the davinci code. Notice how 'jesus' has his hand notioning towards the baby in the victorian ladies womb. Are they promoting the catholic church as the true church of God by placing the nun behind the jesus figure? Are they promoting bloodlines?

There is a verse in Revelation about the woman about to give birth and her child was caught up to God and to his throne. I feel this is their rendition of that scene in Revelation. God to them is this flaming red haired adrogenous star being. The net is ready to catch the child up to it.

The early masters of art really altered and controlled peoples perception of scenes from the bible. I don't doubt that is their intention in these modern paintings as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11d5f28ea981.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I do not think she is actually playing the harp, she is just posing with it. Look at her right hand resting casually on top of the instrument. If she were playing it she would be in a different position.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The guy on the masonic floor, that floor may be like a chess board and we are pawns.

Also the woman in a cube being controlled by a puppetmaster, the cube may represent the opposite of the cone of silence from Get Smart, her cube is the cube of ignorance and it's easy to control the ignorant!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow, each of these are simply strange. The "black sun" in the first pic is interesting to say the least. There is no question that these have hidden messages in them, the real question is what is the artist trying to say? Is this a case of some drugged out "artsy fartsy" type that is just messed up in the head or was there specific instructions on what to paint given to him or her.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. This is the first time I've seen this. Creepy images -- really creepy. Who commissions this stuff? Loaded with meaning. These symbols are not benign. Is anyone else here familiar with the "Order of the Black Sun"? It's supposed to have been the inner circle of the SS.

As for the meaning of EQ, I would look for a Latin phrase. My gut says Latin.

What is this doing in a bank? I'm being naive. Just how corrupt & evil are the banks?

I'll get back to this thread later when I have more time.

SeaWind

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In the FEMA pic,Could the three flags represent Washington DC,City of London/Crown and the Vatican.
We have a decidedly British setting, going by the terraced houses with red brick chimneys.We have an American Soldier and many signs of Rome.

Also there's a guy in what looks like a CATerpillar trucker hat.An American corporate logo, for a company that makes excavation and removal equipment.

I've already quizzed the Dome structure in the background.Millennium Dome in London or a landform?

perhaps we should invite Ben Long to ATS to comment on this thread.I'd love to hear an interpretation from an informed source.Maybe a senior mod could e-mail him and invite him.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The DIA murals were done at about the same time. 1993.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jssdiane
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Religion in general?

Bank and Church are the same.

Isn't there in Gospels a scene when young Jesus kicks them out of the temple?

Templar - those were banksters.

Vatican, Legatus, etc...

(google Legatus)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghrwilson
The reason why I say `EQ` is ` Equator there's a lot of red white and blue on the workers, all the workers are white. The golden shovels might represent the wealth of America and the guy buried or sleeping look Spanish. That's my thought. Maybe America will take over the Colombia work some how IDk. The reason I say Colombia is because the equator run through it. Heres a map of the equator upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 18-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: spelling

Interesting. They are planning to widen Panama Canal. Starting at 2014.
Here's more info. It says it was proposed in 2006. But, when was it conceived?
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 18-11-2010 by DangerDeath because: Add.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The following just occurred to me and I post it only for amusements sake.

If you look at EQ in a mirror what do you get?

QE Quantitative Easing. And that just happens to be the very mechanism that is digging the global economy into a deeper and deeper hole, a hole so deep you could call it a mine.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
INTERESTING EQ Pegasi

All of these new developments picked up steam after something from the direction of EQ Pegasi landed on Turret Peak near Phoenix, Arizona on December 7th and that new documents relating to Majestic-12 and the governments knowledge of extra-terrestrials were released on the Art Bell show on the same day. Since it's known the Son's of Belial's ancenstors come from the star Sirius, which is known as the Dog Star, "Wag the Dog" should be known as "Wag the Sirius". By using Egyptian mythology, "Wag the Sirius"

SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) Institute detected a signal in the direction of the star called EQ Pegasi in the Pegasus Constellation in September of 1998. The SETI institute dismissed the signal and no attention was paid to it until an amateur radio astronomer named Paul Dore in England picked up the same signal. A series of strange events ranging from a called off press conference, a SETI denial and then support of the theory of the signal, intimidation of Mr. Dore by the NSA and disinformation put out in the press has been decoded with Freemasonic symbolism by Richard C. Hoagland of the Enterprise Mission. This became known as the EQ Pegasus Saga.

Read more: blogs.myspace.com...

Read more: blogs.myspace.com...

edit on 18-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Does it look like the paintings continue past the ceiling or is it just me?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join