It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I think they are everywhere if you really start to look. In fact the Death Star as several in its' buildings and or outside them. Shreveport, LA for example.

Link to full image so you don't have to scroll.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
While I firmly believe the creative process is usually a journey without a definite destination, I can NOT subscribe to the idea that BofA said "Here Mr. Artist...Here are three HUGE canvases, do what you will with them!" Anyone that thinks that BofA did not convey certain themes to the artist to portray in these murals is in my opinion, WRONG. In fact, usually when an artist is commissioned to do a project like a mural, or a logo, or a T-Shirt design, etc., the client is asked to provide some sort of starting point, rough sketch, ideas, on paper.
I could comment on the pictures, but why bother? There could be a million interpretations of the murals, and some people would agree on those interpretations, some would not agree. I will say however, that there is message being conveyed by each of three, that the symbolism SEEMS purposeful, and that the message to me personally is LOOK...I'm huge, I'm in your face, WAKE UP...!!! I'd have to agree with those that said these pictures have a certain bleakness, even sadness in some cases, and even urgency. To me, they are not pretty and they are not art, for the sake of art...they are a statement.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Surely there are intended messages contained within these architectural works of art. B of A center is the crown jewel of Charlotte's skyline. Denver International Airport was certainly the talk of the town architecturally speaking when it was built. Don't forget about Rockefeller Center and all of its interestingly themed artwork. Landmark structures require landmark art work

This mural, Man at the Crossroads, was very controversial when it was completed in Rockefeller Center and it was soon destroyed and hauled away in wheelbarrows.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is just AWESOME!

Thanks for posting this. No matter what is depicted and whether or not it holds some kind of truth as to what our future might come to, this some amazing art and I love it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

If I remember right, Bank of America used to be the Bank of Italy, but after the great San Francisco earthquake of 1906 the Bank of Italy used its money to repair the city in the form of loans, and then became known as the Bank of America in the 1920s. As to what the means in regard to these murals, I have no idea?

EDIT TO ADD: I see astrogolf identified BOAs history here, posted on 17-11-2010 @ 16:05
edit on 18-11-2010 by Jason88 because: not original info in my post

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

I will post my response to the images before reading further:

Image 1:

The boy appears to be hybrid, half male and half female, half alien and half human. The people appear to be conversing about him except for one who has turned his back. There is a pyramid very promently displayed together with a person dangling in a puppet stringed cube. The escalater to the far left, IMO, implies that the way up is very narrow. What appears to be the sun is blackened. With the Red, White checkered floor and the boy’s blue coat and the fireball hitting the tree, I conclude that it is the future of America and few will make it. Kind of like a modern day “Dali” painting.

Image 2

Armageddon and the non-violent with their backs against the wall and crucified.

Image 3
Satan’s army has been divided and infiltrated but, he still thinks he is in control.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In the first picture, notice the girl that is in the air in the cube. She has very invisible lines that connect to a hand fingertips on top of the picture. It basically is a puppet dangling. Not sure if anyone else noticed that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealLegacY
In the first picture, notice the girl that is in the air in the cube. She has very invisible lines that connect to a hand fingertips on top of the picture. It basically is a puppet dangling. Not sure if anyone else noticed that.

Yeah, it was noticed in the original article that the OP posted a link to:

Now, take a look at the female puppet on strings being controlled. Could this mean that the next President will be a woman?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

It may refer to the sleeping giant above, which has no legs to stand on. My guess is that it relates to the earth quality. In other words, he conquered the world, but, there is no world (quality world) left.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

If someone could imbed the pics for me it would be greatly appreciated, I still havent figured that out.

This is the first of three in the order of timing of events. You see the classic Masonic checkered floor as part of the landscape that they control. You see the classic blond-haired, blue-eyed Arian “youth” in the classic Masonic heel-to-heel 90 degree stance. Take note to the burning bush blowing dead West. I see this as the Western World being burned and this is the current state of the dismantling affairs of the U.S. while Americans (in general) go unaware. I see this because of the white man right next to the burning bush and he is wearing a red sweater and blue jeans. Red, white and blue. He represents the majority of unaware Americans and remains distracted via the book he is reading while the bush (which again represents the Western World) is burning to the ground right next to him. Now, take a look at the female puppet on strings being controlled. Could this mean that the next President will be a woman? Most important is the group of characters at the bottom-left. This clearly shows a colonial forefather arguing with modern day “suits”. This is highly suggestive of constitutionalists arguing with the “New World” unfolding. Notice they are pointing to the Masonic Arian as the subject at hand? This suggests the Tea Party Movement and the fight against the coming-out of World Government. This is (now) in the first of these three key time eras.

This is clearly inside the FEMA camp “era” we will soon move towards. You can see the back wall and you can see the side wall with barbed wire. You see the Elite above circling free and naked in their wealth and disgusting power while being separated from the chaos below via the net. They continue to oversee. Key characters in the crowd are Hazmat and Marines carrying rifles. You see all races and creeds as well as a Catholic Bishop, a Nun, a handcuffed man, a gas masked person, etc. You see an active burning industrial building in the background suggesting a crematory (think of the possibility of a mass of dead infected people from a biohazard release.) You see the classic Nazi gold eagle and flags. You see blank street signs suggesting you have nowhere to go. You see blank protest signs suggesting you have no voice. You see a cameraman in the dead center of the bottom of the painting with his camera looking right back at you (with your camera.)

This is the final sequence preceding the FEMA camp era. Here you see the surviving slave population working below to acquire the wealth of the world. The shovel heads are rich gold in color suggesting gold as the resource to secure. Look at the next level of architecture above ground. You see the higher-level (educated/skilled) slaves re-building the “New World” while the Elite sleep restfully above in the hills continuing to oversee all operations. Although the basic architecture is similar to the current architecture of society, the picture is highly suggestive of the “rebuilding era” due to the clear portrayal of clean landscapes and “work” underway. This is the final era they are working towards once most of us have been eliminated and the “New World” is underway being rebuilt. What does “EQ” stand for on the red sign?

______beforeitsnews/story/265/565/Creepy_Prophetic_Art_in_Bank_of_America.html

Man I don't understand how this works and I am trying to imagine the conversation between the artist and the bank. Somewhere along the line a bank person had to either suggest or approve of these and I don't get the intention or benefit of these. Why would a business want to sport tragedy or apocalyptical events? Why Bank of America in particular?

Peace,
spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

You are spot on with the masonic stuff. And yes, the next president WILL be a woman, Palin is the ost likely as she has been on every channel and everywhere. Put it in your face enough and a brainwashed public will vote her in at the drop of a hat. We have an illegal "black" president now and the only thing left is to elect a woman. The circle will be complete. Can't believe more people can not see this coming to fruition?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The First Mural in the OP.

The way the miners are holding the shovels, they could resemble musical notes. The workers at the foot of the mountain don't seem to be digging, but holding an electrical cable. Maybe trying to awaken the giant. The sign EQ, maybe Electric Quadrupole. Also, it looks like the man holding the wrench, is the painter Ben Long.

In the Second

It looks like beings coming out of a vortex, but can't help us because of the net. There is a poster on the wall next to the man in the house, but i can't make it out. The women holding the baby has her face totally covered, which i think is strange. She is next to the pregnant lady. The dome may be the Temple Mount.

The Third

The people standing next to the boy, it looks like the man should be holding a handgun, and the women a shotgun. But they are not. Also, in the box with the women, within the smoke from the burning tree, is a bright light.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anyone notice the guy sleeping above the EQ? Like God is sleeping while this all happens?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that boy in the first pic and the way he is standing is seen in a number of places and that is why I recognize it as familiar but I wanted to show one of the places where. The bottom pic is on a Canadian ten dollar bill. To me, these two guys look similar, as if they represent the same thing. That's why I believe the boy/saviour is not really a human boy they're offering as a saviour but a symbol of what they're offering. The boy is a symbol of an Order that is being offered by the germanic lady.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6ac330bfd94.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac63bcc6a7cc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Above the teller windows in the Bank of America at Mission and 23rd streets in San Francisco.

Another Mural

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SirScorn

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I used to work in that building for another company many years ago. Some days I would get there too early and would sit in the lobby relaxing before work. I would stare at those murals and think WTF? I completely forgot how bizarre they look. Surprised to see them on ATS.
edit on 18-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

yes they are weird as heCK like the denver murals... great find OP!!! S&F for sure

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A video about Denver airport for those who have not seen before.

Part 1

Par 2

edit on 18-11-2010 by SirScorn because: Added second video

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
Ok i had to reply asap before i lost my idea. xD
First for me the perso with a camera shooting you is as simple as the representation of big brother watching you.

And for the third one with the (chilean) miners, please look to what i just read yesterday about rock carving found on Stonehenge using laser techniques :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b94ce80975.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0ca23c796b6.jpg[/atsimg]
that struck me as terribly resembling. what about you ?

Also if you count the guy underground you seem 12 of them, with a 13th almost completely hidden behind the black guy with the green helmet.

edit: Stonhenge Laser Scanning
edit on 18-11-2010 by Fedge because: add link

I had to make a reply to this post before finishing the rest of the thread because the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this image was the Chilean Miners (below ground) + Rescuers (above ground) ... and the EQ in the same picture would also have a Chilean link if it stood for 'EarthQuake' which also took place earlier this year.

Could it be a coincidence ... who knows ... very intersting though !

Woody

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I saw the boy as a new nazi or clone of hitler and the woman as his birth mother. They are saying "it is done" here he is, not whole what we wanted but only part..red. is it good enough.

The black guy has his glasses off signifying that he can't see whats right in front of his face taking place. Representing all non aryans.

The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Circle (esoteric) "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race"[31]
en.wikipedia.org...(occult_symbol)

There is a road not very traveled only one set of tracts it leads to a sacred place

A burning bush represents sacred ground...Egypt and the pyramid.
A man and woman are both in the sacred place.

The man is gaining knowlege there in this sacred place
The woman on the other hand is in the grip of a higher power, her feet have left the ground and if the cube is the sacred cube she is the divine feminen the goddess

In this case the other 2 pictures would have to follow the theme..death to all but certain chosen of the new world death to all other religion all reporters spys beggers destruction and slavery for some.

signature:

edit on 18-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join