It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi, Strange murals, could the woman in the box be America and it is being controlled by outside forces and held in a box with noway out.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
These murals are strange indeed. The first thing I thought of upon seeing the girk in the cube in the first one is of the cube of life. In quabala there was nothing, nothing then became 1. 1 begat 2. Etc. 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet become the cube. The cube unfolded is a cross. I saw the beams of light as the girl being on earth,malkuth, trying to reach divinity,kether. The sun is in eclipse which I interpret as showing the cycle of life and death. Duality. Checkerboard patterns could be masonic symbolism. Red and white are colors of the Illuminati at least in the fiction novel The Illuminatus Trilogy. More importantly they are colors often found in the Vatican.the Pyramid can be a representation of a power structure or a symbol of initiation. I see a lot of this being about people needing to make a choice between materialism and the spiritual path to enlightenment, there are steps, a person reading. The tree of knowledge aflame.

The second mural shows a myriad of male and female figures naked in a circle with fire around them. This in my opinion represents the fire of creation between the male and female. Kundalini energy, heiros gamos. Duality in all of us and the seeds to create. This image is above and being seperated from the people repressed. Who seem to come from all walks of life. Perhaps showing the ridicule and oppression that religions and other establishments can give to those on the path of the great work, freedom. Knowledge. V.I.T.R.I.O.L. look in up. Latin phrase on atu art.. book of Thoth... Solve et Coagula. I see much symbolism but I also see artwork. Sometimes a painting is a painting... like Frued said. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. We search out the world for patterns to make sense of the chaos of this reality. Ordo ab Chao.

The 3rd mural I see the sleeper underground.. initiation again, hidden knowledge and potential within us all. The 13 workers.. 13 is an imprtant number, use to be 13 zodiac symbols, important number for initiation I see that work must be done to dig down to the layers of the soul to grasp wisdom and the power to be free and in contol. V

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Even if the interpretations are correct, I don't really see how this proves anything at all. Its just art.. tons of people draw apocalyptic/religious/despotism etc for the same reason theres tons of books/movies about the topics and for the same reason you are all reading this topic, because its interesting. If you look at this guys other artworks all his stuff is "weird" and "symbolic" thats the whole point of his art style.

Maybe hes just as interested in these topics as you all are and thats why he paints them? It doesn't have to mean theres some grand masonic conspiracy to rule the world and for some reason a random simple artist is in on it and chooses to show their plans in some random bank/airport/whatever. Its interesting artwork but it doesn't prove anything or necessarily mean anything sinister. I used to write stories with similar themes, and I can assure you I'm not some "illuminati" evil doer.
edit on 18-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
These paintings are very ominous, and strange. Same with the Denver International Airport paintings, too. Anyway, I was wondering what "EQ" meant in this picture, too. So, I looked it up, and I found one definition which could possibly be relevant to the mural:

Encephalization Quotient (EQ): "the ratio of the brain weight of the animal to the brain weight of a similar animal of the same body weight.", www.factmonster.com...

Kind of strange. Perhaps it is saying that the elites have superior brains than the rest of us, that they are evolved beyond us? Not really sure, but these murals sure are alarming in a way, especially that they'd be put in these very formal places.

Peace,
Fangula

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by TheRealLegacY

And it looks as if the strings connected to the woman go up into a black sun, above and just to the left of the pyramid. What does that represent?

Is it a black sun or eclipse? The eclipse represents total balance. In astrology the sun and moon are considered the two sides of everything in our earthly existence. There is nothing in this world that cannot be separated into these two principles, they constitute the most basic split of the absolute 'one' (monad) or prime energy in the hierarchy of descent into matter. These two half's are two aspects of the 'one' that become distinguishable in the physical existence.

I've read some very good interpretations on here. I wonder, if the pyramid represents hidden knowledge or lost knowledge.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I would like to point out something interesting that I haven't seen posted yet on this thread.

The very first thing I noticed on the first mural was the pyramid then the steps on the left side.

If you count the different slants / levels of the stairs closely, they add up to 13 in all. The masonic number 13 is pretty significant from what I hear especially when put together with a checker board and a pyramid. It's even more interesting with the female puppet from the black out sun or "eye" symbol.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
Here is something else I was thinking about. The pic with the people in the sky with the wavy lines circling them. Could they represent the following:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93b9a160c49e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9af76115a51d.jpg[/atsimg]

We know that before the flood "sons of god" or angels, that is invisible spirits took on human form because of sexual perversions they had toward humankind, and especially toward the daughter of man. And they took wives for themselves, namely all whom they chose:

(Genesis 6:1-4) Now it came about that when men started to grow in numbers on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, 2 then the sons of the [true] God began to notice the daughters of men, that they were good-looking; and they went taking wives for themselves, namely, all whom they chose.

Now we know that this union was not only unnatural but one of the reasons God destroyed that ancient world. After that the angels were thrown into bonds of dense darkness now where they now await judgement:

(Jude 6) . . .And the angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.

They are in the sky, or the heavens, because they are the real rulers behind the scenes:

(Ephesians 6:12) . . .because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

Because of that unnatural perversion those wicked spirits have toward mankind they have been banished from the heavens, but they are still higher than humankind, and are ruling over man, and its political systems of things.

Forgive me if this has been posted. I have a number of pages to catch up on since this morning. It just struck me that the swirling figures remind me of the wall sculpture in Milton's office in "The Devil's Advocate". As you recall, it starts off as a normal sculpture, but near the end of the movie it "comes to life" and swirls with the activity of human figures. Just thought I'd mention it.

Milton's office sculpture screenshot - static.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b01e427fa60d.jpg[/atsimg]

Similar swirling figures from a piece of real artwork. Couldn't find screenshot from the film of the figures swirling, but I didn't look too diligently.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/629c13936659.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone else has covered this or arrived at the same conclusion, but I will point it out just in case.

There is one part of the first photograph (amongst many others) which troubles me and it caught my eye right away.

Does that blocked out sun not look to anyone like a representation of a solar eclipse, or shadow?

Could it be a depiction of Nibiru aligning with and blocking out the Sun? Maybe this is foretelling of what the Hopi and the Mayans have predicted for 2012?

Just sayin....spooky

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ithink the swirling of the people represents the divine force or fire of cosmic creation within all of us. The duality and singularity of us all...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Good thread! There is much conspiratorial mystery surrounding the Bank of Italy er........... I meant former Bank of Italy and now Bank of America. Just another example of how one esteemed member of ATS might remind us that "All Roads Lead To Rome".

This following quote from Richard Pollock on pajamasmedia.com:

BofA has been a longtime friend of Democrats. In the 2008 election cycle, BofA gave its largest single campaign contribution to then-Senator Barack Obama. According to Bloomberg News, BofA’s new CEO, Brian Moynihan, is considered Obama’s top political ally on Wall Street.

Here's his entire article, worth a read in my opinion.

Did the DNC Get an Illegal Campaign Loan from Bank of America?

Are our elected US officials and bankers in collusion and spearheading the continual move toward a NWO? I think so and I'm certainly not alone on ATS in that opinion. The evidence, like these murals, is not so subtle and all around us in plain sight. It's hard to fight what you've allowed to become common place and they know it. Again, my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8da5634b28d.jpg[/atsimg]

Any idea on what the symbol on the glvoe could mean ?
Looks like a spider with some missing legs ^^

That looks like the Greek letter Psi, the 23rd letter in the Greek alphabet attached to an upside down mirror image of the same letter. And, as you recall, 2/3=.666.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10a7d9e7a67c.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...(letter)
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Symbol on glove also brings to mind Poseidon's spear:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3959f0b90fee.jpg[/atsimg]
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Also, in the second photo, is that supposed to be a wall on the left hand side or a fence or is it actually buildings?

Every time I look at it I cant help but think that it looks like a concentration camp, and those images on the left look like death houses with smoke stacks on the roof, like the ones in Auschwitz and Nazi Germany. If one didnt know better I would say you can just about see smoke coming from one of the roof stacks.

Maybe it is just my imagination.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
wow! theres a lot of great responses to this thread. Im trying to catch up on all of them.

One thing I found out is that the order of the paintings as posted in my OP, are actually backwards from how they are really presented in the building. veiwed from left to right they are in reverse order. Shovel guys, Chaos, then Blonde Kid.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

If someone could imbed the pics for me it would be greatly appreciated, I still havent figured that out.

This is the first of three in the order of timing of events. You see the classic Masonic checkered floor as part of the landscape that they control. You see the classic blond-haired, blue-eyed Arian “youth” in the classic Masonic heel-to-heel 90 degree stance. Take note to the burning bush blowing dead West. I see this as the Western World being burned and this is the current state of the dismantling affairs of the U.S. while Americans (in general) go unaware. I see this because of the white man right next to the burning bush and he is wearing a red sweater and blue jeans. Red, white and blue. He represents the majority of unaware Americans and remains distracted via the book he is reading while the bush (which again represents the Western World) is burning to the ground right next to him. Now, take a look at the female puppet on strings being controlled. Could this mean that the next President will be a woman? Most important is the group of characters at the bottom-left. This clearly shows a colonial forefather arguing with modern day “suits”. This is highly suggestive of constitutionalists arguing with the “New World” unfolding. Notice they are pointing to the Masonic Arian as the subject at hand? This suggests the Tea Party Movement and the fight against the coming-out of World Government. This is (now) in the first of these three key time eras.

This is clearly inside the FEMA camp “era” we will soon move towards. You can see the back wall and you can see the side wall with barbed wire. You see the Elite above circling free and naked in their wealth and disgusting power while being separated from the chaos below via the net. They continue to oversee. Key characters in the crowd are Hazmat and Marines carrying rifles. You see all races and creeds as well as a Catholic Bishop, a Nun, a handcuffed man, a gas masked person, etc. You see an active burning industrial building in the background suggesting a crematory (think of the possibility of a mass of dead infected people from a biohazard release.) You see the classic Nazi gold eagle and flags. You see blank street signs suggesting you have nowhere to go. You see blank protest signs suggesting you have no voice. You see a cameraman in the dead center of the bottom of the painting with his camera looking right back at you (with your camera.)

This is the final sequence preceding the FEMA camp era. Here you see the surviving slave population working below to acquire the wealth of the world. The shovel heads are rich gold in color suggesting gold as the resource to secure. Look at the next level of architecture above ground. You see the higher-level (educated/skilled) slaves re-building the “New World” while the Elite sleep restfully above in the hills continuing to oversee all operations. Although the basic architecture is similar to the current architecture of society, the picture is highly suggestive of the “rebuilding era” due to the clear portrayal of clean landscapes and “work” underway. This is the final era they are working towards once most of us have been eliminated and the “New World” is underway being rebuilt. What does “EQ” stand for on the red sign?

______beforeitsnews/story/265/565/Creepy_Prophetic_Art_in_Bank_of_America.html

Man I don't understand how this works and I am trying to imagine the conversation between the artist and the bank. Somewhere along the line a bank person had to either suggest or approve of these and I don't get the intention or benefit of these. Why would a business want to sport tragedy or apocalyptical events? Why Bank of America in particular?

Peace,
spec
edit on 17-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Has anyoneelse noticed in mural 2, the desticktive seperation of the groups, the left 2 black men one in christ pose, representing sacrifice, a poor looking white man in foreground, an eldery in the background, a man pointing a gun to the right side, a flag pole looking post, but with no flag on it, and a background crowd that looks to be protesting or very aggitated. With a faceless man in the lead as he faces forward, and note he faces forward. In the middle of the mural the camera looking back at the viewer is clearly a we are watching you thing. The right side, the right side has the military man, the Bishop, the Nun, what clearly looks like a working man, a blackman in hand cuffs and a white man put on a stake, finnaly the flags are the flags of nations. Notice the Military man is head down facing away from the aggitated crowd, the Bishop is preaching to his flock, facing away from the danger, the white man on the stake is reaching with his hand in a very sypothetic way. the most important thing i noticed is the crowd on the right side is either walking away in the background or as you see in the very right of the mural, a man stands head down facing away from the crowd, to a blank wall. That represents the silent majority they want to remain silent. creepy

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What a ride, I am so enjoying reading all the interpretations on these murals and all the input, negative and good!

Oh, and while I am at it, I want to clear up something in my former post regarding the first mural. I used the term " tree of knowledge" in error and meant "tree of life". That's if anyone even noticed! ha, ha, ok...

sooooo here is my take on the second mural in the originating post. The mural with the crowd of people and the flaming ball of people ascending to heaven.

The people down below have been cast out of the net, just like unwanted fish, and the illuminated people above, have been scooped up out of the ocean of people down below. The people down below are of every race, black, white, Hispanic and so on. These people represent all religions, to which lead to the Alien Fish God, who historically presented himself as half human, half fish/serpent, and can be found in almost every main stream religion. They are all seemingly in a trance, except for two, where all are apparently waiting for their Fish God to save them just as he did in the biblical flood going against God‘s will of only the pure white blood line of Noah surviving. You see the Bishop, (way in the back in an enlargement of the mural,) with his hat shaped like a fish, waiting for his Fish God, obviously an imposter working for the Alien Fish God and not the Divine God as known in the Old Testament. You see a pregnant woman, a soldier, nun, begger, and a dude in a biohazard suit. All appear to be in a daze, either tormented or confused, and waiting for their God, some even depict the pose of Jesus and clearly don't see him walking amongst them in the crowd. All the while, Jesus, who is shown as a white human male, and just as naked as the people in the flaming ball, is walking with his hand out stretched. You can see Jesus's hand centered over the pregnant woman’s womb. One may surmise the white woman is obviously in impure cell mutated form due to centuries of out breeding and Alien Fish God genetic engineering, but still possesses a few divine pure cells from the Noah line. The wood post that is attached to Jesus has a white reflector board on top of it, shaped as a white square, just as if it has been plucked straight off of some Masonic Lodge flooring. Behind the white square is what appears to be some kind of flag depicting royalty from the tribe of Japheth, (?) along with 3 spears/points, possibly representing the trinity. The white square is pointed at the flaming embryonic ball of white people in the air. The white nun and the white beggar are the only two that appear to be aware. One can sense the white beggar man is actually a Mason with family ties that go back to the historical Knight’s Templars, as to not draw attention, and manipulating a mysterious force through the power of Jesus Christ with his hand outstretched and through the white square. The nun obviously sees this taking place. (Manipulation/Praying.) The white square is helping the flaming ball of fire containing white men and women, with reddish/brownish hair, who are intertwined in fetal positions, as if in a womb. This mural symbolizes the purification of the white race back into the original blood line of Noah that God saved.
edit on 11/18/2010 by Key-Minder because: Question mark next to Flag being of Japheth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Typed in EQ and found this page.. Just interesting to read after reading your comments about the murals.

www.marxists.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
EQ on the Red Sign Post could be a Socialist message of Equalisation or Equality? Are the workers in the process of burying it? I think they are........
Also is the Eclipse over the Pyramid a Calender reference?2011 01 04.?
edit on 18-11-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Something else I noticed to, was that in each of the pics there is a parting through the middle.

The artist has created a centre, and on each side are people looking back at the middle, or each side pointing to the other side.

Much like the painting by Da Vinci where christ and mary separate the table, creating in many peoples eys the holy grail.

Food for thought from an observation.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Just for you info, the designer was the same IM Pei who designed the Denver International Airport and the new entrance to The Louvre in Paris. The strange murals all came from his head and vision and personally commisioned all the art in both Denver and this bank.

I am almost finished research on a major thread I will be posting about this designer and his contacts within the elite.

Watch this space.

Respects
edit on 17-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

Where did you find that the same guy that did the Bank of America murals was the same that did the Denver International Airport?
According to the information I found, Leo Tanguma did the DIA murals
Leo Tanguma - dia
Also according to the article about the BoA murals was done by a Benjamin F. Long
Benjamin F. Long

Now as far as the murals themselves... I agree they do seem a bit criptic just like the murals at DIA, even though artists contest that they are not prophetic in any way shape or form but paintings for peace and harmony.... Most other works for Mr. Long appear to be religious in nature... mostbeing in churches. While Mr. Tanguma claims that his work is chicano heritage and the DIA is in reference to getting back to peace and harmony with nature.

Just my 2 cents

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join