It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA (Team Sexual Assault) Wants to grab man's "junk". He says no, they eject him and threaten to

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow! I have had this up (with the video) for over 24 hours and NOW it is news?

Once again, ATS scoops the mainstream media!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Is that certain mentality that of one who doesn't want to be molested? Or one of someone who doesn't want their rights trampled on?

No, it's a side discussion about the use of the word "junk."
edit on 15-11-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is not about security, since any one of us can carry a deadly weapon on board and the tsa wont even take it from you.. think about that. Anyone know what that is....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22-250
This is not about security, since any one of us can carry a deadly weapon on board and the tsa wont even take it from you.. think about that. Anyone know what that is....

I like to think it is my sharp wit!

I could also beat you to death with my laptop, strangle you with my belt, stab you in the eye with my pen, rip the aluminum can they serve my coca cola in on the plane and slash your throat, cover your head with a plastic bag and suffocate you.... and those are just off of the top of my head!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

They GIVE you a metal knife, spoon and fork on Singapore Airlines. If you were really intent on hurting someone with those it probably wouldn't be hard, even though they aren't blunt.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

In prison with a metal spoon, you can make a shank or a shiv and shank em with your shiv or shiv em with your shank!

I get confused about shank vs shiv

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Well, I think they're the same, but different people use different words... hmm... answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
22-250....

What was the weapon that you were thinking about?

What if a terrorist simply opened an exterior door while in mid-flight?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

22-250....

Put one finger through it and hold in fist.. Very difficult for someone to take from you. Jab to head or neck and there down.. www.newtechindustries.com...
edit on 15-11-2010 by 22-250 because: changed a word

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 22-250

22-250....

Put one finger through it and hold in fist.. Very difficult for someone to take from you. Jab to head or neck and there down.. www.newtechindustries.com...
edit on 15-11-2010 by 22-250 because: changed a word

Keys too...

So, exactly how will touching my penis keep me from stabbing you with a pen?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
What about taking the oxygen bottle and locking yourself in the bathroom emptying the bottle and lighting a match..

Oh no, the men in black are here...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 22-250

I just say a pic of a "pat down" of a nun...

At what point is this WAY TOO FAR?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by 22-250

I just say a pic of a "pat down" of a nun...

At what point is this WAY TOO FAR?

It's only a matter of time, I think we should all stop flying for three days, think of the mess that would cause the airlines. Where would they put all the planes and incoming fuel.. then maybe they would put pressure on the fed..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Does anyone actually think it is ok for a TSA (Team Sexual Assault) screener to feel you up? To feel up your son? Your daughter?

I don't care how safe it is meant to make flying seem, it is pure invasion of privacy. It is pure over-stepping of bounds and illegal taking of rights. Heck, it is RAPE!

The thing is, if we stop flying it won't hurt the TSA... they aren't funded by the airlines, they are funded by you and me!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The scanner is affecting peoples minds.
Every person I know that has walked through a scanner has came out the other side saying things like.

It is a Necessary Evil!
I Had no Choice!
It was For My Own Good!
What Scanner?
I will do it again at Christmas!
It is part of My Free Sky Miles!
ETC.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
The scanner is affecting peoples minds.
Every person I know that has walked through a scanner has came out the other side saying things like.

It is a Necessary Evil!
I Had no Choice!
It was For My Own Good!
What Scanner?
I will do it again at Christmas!
It is part of My Free Sky Miles!
ETC.

LOL!!!

That is one of the funniest things I have seen about this topic yet!!

Don't touch my junk Bro!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"By buying a ticket, you gave up some of your rights."

Others have already commented on this, but it's too good to pass up. That statement is the exact opposite of freedom. If you want to spend your money and take public transportation, then you have to submit your rights to the government in order to do so. Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of America.

Unfortunately, that statement is also absolutely 100% correct about the state of this nation. We've allowed this to happen to us. Too many people would rather be made a slave to the government than inconvenienced. "If it makes me safer, then do it. I'm not a terrorist, I have nothing to hide." That's the attitude too many Americans have taken, particularly since September 12, 2001. We don't have the heart to change the status quo, and it will only continue to decline.

As the man in the suit stated, they're going to bring a lawsuit against him for refusing their search and leaving the airport. Read that sentence again and let it soak in. They're bringing a case against a man, not charged with any crime or attempted crime, for taking the option he was given to LEAVE a public place and agree not to fly because he wouldn't consent to their random search. That's like saying "you have freedom of speech, unless you intend to use it, at which time you no longer have said freedom."

Theoretical freedoms are not freedoms at all. Freedom is only freedom when it's practical. The US is steadily declining into fascism, and has been for some time now.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You know what really pisses me off about these scanners and pat-downs at airports ? Other than the violation and degradation of the people that are expected to reasonably endure these measures?

It's the pathetic pretext of it. As if setting off a bomb on a plane is the holy grail of terrorism.

Please tell me what the difference is between setting off a bomb in an airport foyer or a shopping mall, where you won't be scanned, and setting one off on an aeroplane, where you will be scanned before boarding ?

If ''terrorists'' are hiding behind every corner, as governments would like you to believe, then surely they would just change their course of operations to bomb places where they won't be scanned and stopped ?

Of course I'm probably being a little ''prescient'' here, as in years to come, there will no doubt be other ''terrorist'' attacks in other public buildings, that will facilitate the ''need'' for scanners and security checks in many other public places.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I very much prefer getting patted down than getting the body scan on the x-ray anyday. They can spend 10 minutes to an hour patting me down throughly. I paid them to give me those pat downs!

Man or woman doesn't matter to me. Maybe I could get them to handcuff me, send me to a room to get a through strip search. A sexual fantasy of mine. *drool*

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think it's blatantly obvious that this man intentionally provoked this encounter and he videoed it so he could make a point. I understand that it is a degrading and humiliating thing to be strip searched. It's a terribly violating thing. I've traveled alot since 911 and while I've never suffered a strip searched, I have had a groin search. But what is important to remember here is that it is not a fact of daily life that we are degraded in this way. You don't go to the grocery store and get searched...you don't get searched at the movie theater. You get searched when you board a commercial airliner that can very easily become a wepon of terrible distruction. And I for one don't mind being searched when I CHOOSE to purchase an ticket to ride an airplane. I hate that we live in a world where such an embarrasing thing is necessary to fly the friendly skies but maybe these searches are what's keeping them friendly.

My 2¢'s,
WS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join