It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA (Team Sexual Assault) Wants to grab man's "junk". He says no, they eject him and threaten to

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

This whole Issue about TSA Procedures concerning Airport Security is pretty much Cut and Dry . Since the Enactment of the Patriot Act , the U.S. Goverment has found a way around your 4TH Amendment Rights ...... Witch State ......" The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

When you now Agree to Fly on Commercial Flights , you are asked to Sign a Form Stating that you Give Up your 4TH Amendment Rights in order to be Allowed to Board a Flight After going through TSA Security Procedures . Once you Sign that Document , you are at their Mercy . If you do not wish to Sign , then you cannot Fly , Simple as That . The Patriot Act is one of the Worst pieces of Leglislation Ever Passed by the U.S. Goverment All in the Name of Fighting ALLEDGED World Terrorism, and MUST be Repealed in Order for Americans to Preserve their 4TH Amendment Constitutional Rights . Political Activism is Needed in convincing our Law Makers that this piece of Leglislation is Nothing more that a Gateway to a Facist State being Created in this Country by the Powers behind the Scenes that wish to Enslave us . Mass Noncomplience to Unjust Laws is the Only Alternative to fighting Back against such Tyranny .

edit on 16-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

I also wonder what happens, if someone were to reach out and grope a tsa agent back during one of their searches?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't think these searches are anything particularly insidious by the government, rather I believe the motive is more of a political one. These kinds of airport checks are the most obvious way for the government to demonstrate that they are doing their best to keep us all safe, which is what most people expect their government to do. The fact that the checks are largely useless isn't really the point, as far as they are concerned.

Unfortunately for politicians terror plots are usually uncovered using intelligence and necessarily remain secret from the public. This is just their way of making sure we all know what a great job they are doing; the fact that no terror plot has ever been foiled with an airport search is neither here nor there.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
definitely gone on long enough anyone want to start a petition

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why are they not introducing this 'rigorous' type of check at supermarkets, malls, office skyscrapers, parades, major sports events etc?

Surely wherever there is a large gathering of people everyone should be searched in this invasive manner.

So it seems they must be concerned about someone disabling the pilots and turning the jet into a missile.

If this is the case, then as described previously in this thread it's possible via alternate means...

Originally posted by YourPopRock
I could also beat you to death with my laptop, strangle you with my belt, stab you in the eye with my pen, rip the aluminum can they serve my coca cola in on the plane and slash your throat, cover your head with a plastic bag and suffocate you.... and those are just off of the top of my head!

So, why are they doing it ?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Russell Means said that America is becoming like one big reservation. I can see in some instances where it's true. The ptb are treating everyone like they are criminals. Obama and his wife are living it up and the middle class and poor sink further into 3rd world poverty.

This man stands up and all the comments on his blog read that he was in the wrong. I agree that the country has gone insane. The leader is living it up and you will continue to pay the price. People WANT this type of security to fly. What will be next? What more will people be willing to agree to? Parents are letting their children be touched by strangers. I really wonder what is next.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
Why are they not introducing this 'rigorous' type of check at supermarkets, malls, office skyscrapers, parades, major sports events etc?

They will, after some terrorist walks into a store, hotel, office, etc and blows it up the way they do over there. It's coming. And then we all will be forced to something even more drastic..... CHIPPING. They will start telling Americans to get their security chips planted beneath their skin so that they can come and go as they please. Or we will submit to retina scans. Maybe we will have to start carrying our papers, or special ID cards.

All of these things, I used to think were insane and would never happen. But now the insane has broken free and are running the asylum.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Guys,

I saw this anonymous comment by someone who says he works in a hospital, it regards what he will be doing to the TSA types who are fortunate enough to meet him in their time of need:

*It kinda reminds me of this fight club quote:

The people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. You do not *dirtyeffword* with us.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

He said no

Excellent. All we need is more people refusing, and the screening will go away. I no longer fly. Do you?

link to his blog

Fixed link

He said NO! remember........Rosa Parks (refusing to sit at back of bus) A black lady on a bus had to "sit in the back" behind white folks.... she said NO.. and she sat in the front.... I respect her.. She started the civil rights movement. We NEED Flyers rights too.. I have seen sick elderly persons WITH BREATHING TUBES IN WHEELCHAIRS being humilated.... babies in strollers sceaming! this TSA stuff is outragious...

I SAY NO TO FLYING... EVER! unless the patdowns and x rays are stopped

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The ignorance being displayed on this topic is off the charts.

... the misinformation in the above link doesn't help. This guy "YourPopRock" seems to be ignorant to the fact that TSA agents are only allowed to search people of their same sex. Only males can search males, females search females.

...and this post above. Notice in the video a female searched a female, a male arrives to search a male kid.

Also, how on Earth can the member "YourPopRock" sit there and claim a pat down is "inappropriate touching"?? You swear like they are sitting there and playing with their private parts. All they do is make sure there is nothing stored near the area, they don't sit there and play with you! Get real!

By "YourPopRock's" definition, every single mother and father that changes a diaper on a kid and wipes the private parts clean is "inappropriate touching"?

According to "YourPopRock's" illogical definition, a doctor who has to touch your genitalia during a physical is also touching "inappropriately".

Do you know the definition of "appropriate"?

TSA agents don't even come close to the same actions that are required to clean a babies bottom. Nor are they even close to the same actions a doctor preforms during a physical. TSA doesn't even touch the skin! They don't even touch your privates for more than a second. It's more like half a second.

Do you have ANY clue what-so-ever how to search a persons body? Do you know why you have to raise your arms? It's so people don't try to hold things in the arm pits. Do you know why they tell you to spread your legs? It's so people don't try to hold things between their thighs and buttocks. Do you know why they check your crotch and breasts? It's because people think they can fool others to think they have large body parts instead of weapons or illegal objects.

Get a clue people. Weapons on aircrafts are unacceptable! An aircraft is a potential guided missile. Do you really want potential guided missiles to be taken over by any old lunatic with a weapon? No, the answer is no. Don't try to tell me lunatics don't exist either.

If we had it your way, any person who wanted to could turn a jet into a guided missile. Security checks at least make it a little more difficult. Stop crying already. Don't give me crap about "where does it end" either.... you swear like they are putting up checkpoints in your own home tomorrow... get real!!

It's just airport security. It's not like you people fly every single day (if you do it is rare).

As for the guy in the OP's video.... that guy is the most suspicious guy in the airport! You don't show up to an airport and then refuse to be scanned. Do you know how much that makes you look like you have something to hide? You know how much that makes you look like a potential terrorist?

Of course he will get fined 10K, he made himself look suspicious by denying to be searched, and then made a huge scene about it threating to call the police on TSA agents...

www.tsa.gov...

Fines also may be imposed when passengers attempt to artfully conceal prohibited items or behave in a manner that is so uncooperative and disruptive that it physically interferes with the screening process.

He is not getting a fine for refusing, he is getting a fine for being uncooperative and disruptive and interfering with the screening process. It costs time and money to deal with the issues that the guy in the OP's video caused.

Also... Don't give me b.s. about your 4th Amendment rights... 4th Amendment rights only protect against "unreasonable searches and seizures". It is completely reasonable to protect POTENTIAL GUIDED MISSILES from lunatics with weapons, and to search people who want to fly on a POTENTIAL GUIDED MISSILE.

When you buy a ticket, you know.... YOU KNOW ..... that your baggage and your persons must pass security checks. You volunteer for the security searches if you want to get on the aircraft. They don't force you, you volunteer. Nobody is "taking away" any freedoms or rights... to get on an aircraft you have to volunteer. And getting on an aircraft is a privilege, not a right.

I understand your concerns about freedoms and increased security and your constant "where does it end?" bickering.... but really, what do you expect? Do you want ZERO security on aircraft? If you don't have good security on aircraft, you might as well have none. Is that what you want?

Face it, other people ruined it for you. All those people that smuggled weapons, and drugs, and all those people who have hijacked aircraft, and people who used them as guided missiles... all those people ruined it for you. It's a sad fact of life... people ruin it for the rest of us. Get use to it, or do something about those people, or your worst nightmare of it "never ending" will come true. TSA is not the problem, it's the people who try to use aircraft as weapons and or bring weapons onto aircraft that are the problem. They ruined it for the rest of us.
edit on 16-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
One last point... Do you know why TSA didn't want to let him go after making himself look suspicious after refusing to be searched? It's because if the TSA let him go without searching him (after looking suspcious) and then it turns out he did have a weapon or bomb on him and he harms people in the airport with it, the TSA would be blamed for it. You people would hang the TSA out to dry if you found out that they let a terrorist go after refusing to be searched and he ended up killing people.

Because I know the popular mindset of ATS members, and that 98% of you will attack me for my opposing opinion because my opinion is not the current popular trend of ATS, I am not even going to bother replying to this topic again. So don't even bother replying to me. I already know how you will twist the logic and reasoning around to make the TSA and their searches to look like evil Nazis trying to take away your life. After all you are conspiracy theorists and everything is a conspiracy to you... it's so predictable.

Good day.

edit on 16-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The TSA is not needed.

People who support their acts of molestation should be thrown in jail. You do not have the right to use your speech to encourage molestation.

Check out this article which shows how governments forceful intervention into the airline business has negatively affected your safety (....we already know how it affects your rights):

Airline security has always been dysfunctional from the day the FAA took over that responsibility. They began by getting a poorly thought out mandate that all passengers be screened by people we would not trust to walk our dogs.

The FAA disarmed any pilots that were permitted by local laws to carry guns. Likewise they disarmed vetted, trained cops flying on our airplanes. That was because of the personal gun rights hating philosophy of these political patronage appointees.

Criminals, illegal aliens and those with minimal mental capacity were hired to inspect the personal property and possessions of travelers. It was never intended to be real security but a pretend effort to fool passengers into thinking they were somehow safe.

That unforgettable attack of September 11, 2001 and the FAA policies enabled the murders of nearly 3,000 and damages in the hundreds of billions. The pilots were unarmed and defenseless and two off duty cops on two of the four planes were also disarmed and helpless. Had the pilots and off-duty cops been armed, 9/11 would have been just another day.

Not one FAA official or government bureaucrat was even criticized for creating the perfect conditions for the Muslim terrorists.

www.crimefilenews.com...

edit on 16-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

That still doesn't answer why they are not introducing this 'rigorous' type of check at supermarkets, malls, office skyscrapers, parades, major sports events etc? as posted above. Where more damage could be done.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yes, ok, lets let private security paid for by failing airports/airlines handle it. Surely they won't cut corners to save money.

Molestation? More exaggerated sensationalism.

By your definition, that creature in your avatar is molesting that bamboo.

By your definition, your mother and father molested you as a child. Yup, every time they changed your diapers and cleaned your genitals, you were molested by your parents. No wonder you hate the TSA so much!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Just because a female screener is used to pat down females, and a male to do the men, does not make this OK. We teach young children that it's not OK for someone to touch our genitals. The good touch, bad touch is taught right in public school. How in the world are we supposed to tell these children that it's OK for someone to touch you as long as it's a tsa screener, or a doctor? This is crazy. Parents need to stand up and stop letting these goons touch their children.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55

That still doesn't answer why they are not introducing this 'rigorous' type of check at supermarkets, malls, office skyscrapers, parades, major sports events etc? as posted above. Where more damage could be done.

Common sense should have answered those questions for you...

More damage could not be done by those things you listed. An aircraft is a potential guided missile that travels around 500 mph. It in itself is a weapon.

A supermarket, mall, office, skyscraper, parade, sports event, etc. IS NOT A WEAPON. An aircraft IS A WEAPON.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

What you are doing is an appeal to emotion. "Oh the poor children!".

You should be a good parent and teach the children how evil people try to hide bad things near their privates and good people need to search everybody no matter who they think they are.

Teach them how to identify authority figures that they can trust. Since parents are present during TSA scans, you can tell your child "this is the only time it is ok for someone to quickly check between your legs".

There are many things you can do...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You are so misinformed...

#1 I was personally "patted down" by a female TSA (Team Sexual Assault) member in Denver who grabbed my peis as part of the "pat down"... so much for your males doing males and females doing females disillusion...

#2 he isn't being "fined" $10,000.00... he is being sued for it in civil court. The reason? The TSA has no legal authority to impose a fine so they must sue (and the reason for the "up to $10,000.00"? Because it is small claims court! 2 miniutes to Judge Wapner!)

#3 it is "appropriate" for a doctor to touch my penis as part of a medical exam to make sure my penis isn't broken. It isn't "appropriate" for a TSA agent to touch my penis to make sure it is the only penis there. (Just like it isn't ok for a police officer to touch your penis during a pat down).

Those are just off the top of my head...

So, think before you make a personal attack... if you can...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

A supermarket, mall, office, skyscraper, parade, sports event, etc. IS NOT A WEAPON. An aircraft IS A WEAPON.

Well by your definition, those weapons should be banned!

Automatic firearms = banned
Switchblades = banned
Grenades for children = banned
Nuclear missles for the elderly to have control of = banned
Letting nuns walk the streets with samurai swords = banned

Airplanes are FAR more dangerous than any of those (well, maybe not the geriatrics at Old Country Buffet with their fingers on the nuclear button), and airplanes can cause MUCH more damage than any of them.

I know the solution...

BAN AIRPLANES!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Don't any of you that are defending the TSA wonder what kind of person it takes to want a job feeling up people,especially children,Nun's and old men and woman?????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join