It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of people missing in Wisconsin?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Just about all my dreams used to be really surreal and psychedelic and what I would call dreamlike, but since my awakening a year ago I keep getting vivid yet normal (or abnormal depending on your perspective) dreams.

This is a little tenuous, but one of the more peculiar dreams I've had recently featured me inside an enormous and unlit warehouse that contained a forest (sort of like an intensive farm for trees). I wanted to get out of this warehouse so I found a window and as I was climbing out a car was pulling up. I didn't feel scared, but it was like I didn't want to deal with the person / people in the car so I ran off. I then ran into a wooded area by a lake that bared more than a passing resemeblance to that picture you've shown. To be fair it's not a totally unique looking lake and I did see it from a totally different angle, but I was strolling on the lakeside heading towards a little bit of a clearing on the other side, and I had a feeling that it meant something indeterminable but very important. That's where the dream ended.

From another dream (or various disjointed 'dream photographs') I been left with the feeling that particle colliders are something rather important or maybe sinister. I did a quick check of Wisconsin for such aparatus, but there's nothing there. I do live near the JET project.

Unrelated to dreams, I did come to some sort of belief that the northern US or Canada has something of great importance there.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Literally hundreds of kids go 'missing' everyday. They then usually turn up after a night at a friends, or they leave home for a day or so because they are angry at their parents for any nmber of reasons (many very minor like not being allowed to watch TV). Then more kids do the same thing, therefore although they usually return the number of 'reported' missing children is always high. I know as I used to try to find them. I even had one mother report her two children missing and I found them hiding under their own bed!

My point is, don't jump to speculation or assume that there are thousands of poor wee kids lost and scared out there. There are quite a lot who choose not to come back and bad things do happen to them, but from my experience 99.9% of them are found safe and sound. And I would say 80% are teenage girls 13-16 (from my onwn experience). For some reason running off is the way they like to punish their parents as they know that it will cause them the most grief and worry.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just finished a new thread that may be able to shine a little light on this phenomenon .www.abovetopsecret.com... in it is a link to a interview that draws connection to a global cabal of twisted people ...the same ones that were involved with 911 ... 911 Truth, Crown Agents, City of London, Twisted Sisters, Field McConnel Part 1 www.youtube.com...

peace ....ps it looks like a road leading to Rome .

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
You think that is weird (which it is), check out Gnome Alaska. People just vanish from that place. If I remember what I read was right they have the highest rate of missing people in the US.

That is Nome Alaska and the hype was for the movie the Fourth Kind. Most who disappeared were due to a serious Alcoholism problem in Nome among other things. When you stagger off at 40 below zero, you will only make it perhaps a quarter to half mile before you freeze to death. Then your covered with snow. Snow Machine breaks your dead. Walk to far your dead. You get the point. The FBI found nothing wrong. The rest is a myth, but the myth helped hype the movie.

One of my friends lost her son this way. His girlfriend and he got into a drunken fight and she threw him out of her car at 25 below zero. He lasted about a hundred yards. They found him when a snow bank thawed the next spring and she was convicted of Manslaughter. It was a really sad case. He tried to make it to the first house he could see and got almost there.

I also had a co-worker die in a similar way. It was 35 below and his truck broke down less than a mile from houses. He even tried to burn the seat in his truck but he did not make it. They found him the next morning. He had made it about a quarter of a mile and froze. He was in heavy winter gear and that did not help.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

If the dream ties your stomach in knot's I wouldn't listen to it, or go were it tells you to go.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I find it VERY odd that they mention how many are missing

...its not odd - its accurate and thats only reported missing people... heres some info...

www.fbi.gov...

As of December 31, 2007, there were 105,229 active missing person records in NCIC. Juveniles under the age of 18 accounted for 54,648 (51.93%) of the records, and 12,362 (11.75%) were for juveniles between the ages of 18 and 20.*

...heres a link to the missing persons data "clearinghouses" by state... i think thats mostly adults, so i'll also include a link for the national center for missing and exploited children...

www.theyaremissed.org...

www.missingkids.com...

So, kids account for more than half the cases? That is alarming in and of itself, supporting some of the horror stories you can find on the interwebz.

Add in homeless people. No one reports them missing. They will just lay down and die in the middle of nowhere and no one will ever know. It happens here, where they find a dead homeless person who just never woke up. Maybe 3-4 times a year? Sometimes less.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You know one would assume that living in such a cold environment would give people some clues as to the severity of nature. But you would have to be pretty drunk to throw someone out of a car at 25 below zero and not expect consequences. Reminds me of this.

Confucius Says, do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Yeah, I bet you believe in the fourth kind too huh?

Btw it's Nome, not Gnome?
The origin of the city's name "Nome" is still under debate. The city's name may come from a point of land located twelve miles (19 km) from the city. Cape Nome received its name from an error, when a British mapmaker copied a map annotation made by a British officer on a voyage up the Bering Strait. The officer had written "? Name" next to the unnamed cape. The mapmaker misread the annotation as "C. Nome", or Cape Nome, and used that name on his map.[1]

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Gnome is more related to a fictional creature, a fabrication shop name, and a cruise for vacationers. I have yet to see anything ( even starting at google ) and nothing conclusive came up.

<< 1  2   >>

join