It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of people missing in Wisconsin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I stumbled across this article, and I am VERY confused:

As of October 1, 2010 there were 1,301 missing persons in Wisconsin. Of those 942 are under the age of 17.

An average of 650,000 hunters will take to the woods for the annual deer fall gun season, in addition, thousands of nature enthusiast and others will be closing up properties and doing fall clean-up.

Area Non Profit Agency is asking both landowners and hunters to be aware of their surroundings and help us and Law Enforcement Search for and find the missing during this fall and winter season.

Watch for things you would not normally see in the woods or fields; clothing, jewelry, tire tracks, fresh dug dirt and the unfortunate…human remains.

Do not disturb anything, call your local Law Enforcement Agency or the State Patrol.

www.wsaw.com...

I find it VERY odd that they mention how many are missing, because I would presume that most of those cases are assumed to be deceased. Unless, are many of them very recent?

Hmm...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Thats really weird, can you get more info on this?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
what is even more surprising is how a police state like wisconsin would ask that hunters be on the look out for the missing? I know how they'll find some of the deceased...some hunter will be on the look out, and stop to take a pee, and end up piss'n on their bones! ~
edit on 12-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hmmm... my first thought was... cult!

Like those Branch Davidians... maybe they have a complex in the woods somewhere and they prey on impressionable teens who are around the perfect "breeding' age? They would still be young enough to be easily brainwashed...

Just a thought anyway... Seems odd that so many around the same age, especially young people, are missing from one state.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I read here somewhere that they were takeing the young ones because they could be easily brainwashed then trained as servants/labour for all the underground bunkers come 2012..The elite need someone to look after their every whim.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A while ago, Wisconsin was running a tourist campaign entitled "Escape To Wisconsin". Complete with bumper stickers for the car.

When I was in college (Illinois) I saw an altered bumper sticker which read Escape From Wisconsin

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Haha, that fits in with my theory too :O

I don't know if it's necessarily so they can be used as slaves for the NWO elite but I think kidnapping is the most likely reason for the disappearences.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well i live in Wisconsin, my uncle was a hunters safety instructor so i grew up hunting in these woods. I live in the city now, but you dont have to go far in any direction before it becomes rural. I havent heard about an unusually high number of people missing, aslo 95% of the hunters in these woods are experienced, safety minded and have very few shooting accidents in which a person is mistakenly identified as an animal. Im not sure what to think of the article but it seems to be local low level fear mongering...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hmmm....? I live in wisconsin and I have not heard anything about this. Most of those listed as missing are from the southern part of the state. The north is fairly unpopulated in comparison and I would not be surprised if there was something "hidden" up there, be that a secret governmental project or as someone else said a cult. Upper Wisconsin would be perfect for something like that in my opinion, that is partially why I never go up there. I'll keep my eyes open.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

I think it makes sense for them to ask hunters to be on the lookout... Combined, during hunting season they can cover alot more ground than a search party. Also, they are probably very aware of their surroundings and have a keen eye for noticing things in the undergrowth. Many of them probably hunt in the same familiar territory over a number of years and would notice if anything was off... Plus, if they found bones, they'd likely be able to tell right away if they were animal or human.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is kind of deceiving, You would have to look at what circumstances caused them to become missing and if it was a child or an adult. Then you have to consider some adults disappear on there own to run from things or what have you. Some children are taken by there mother or father whom are seperated and steal the child.

Here is a great example of high numbers of missing people and a break down of how they tally missing persons.

ag.ca.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would think it would be Werewolves? If this would be in New York City I would say it would have to be CHUD's . In Wisconsin I don't think they have the sewer system to sustain a large CHUD population. but they have plenty of werewolf Habitat.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You think that is weird (which it is), check out Gnome Alaska. People just vanish from that place. If I remember what I read was right they have the highest rate of missing people in the US.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I read here somewhere that they were takeing the young ones because they could be easily brainwashed then trained as servants/labour for all the underground bunkers come 2012..The elite need someone to look after their every whim.

I said that the other day, it was complete and utter speculation with no factual backing whatsoever, more of a musing than a statement.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Is that the place that movie is based on??
Wierd if it is...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Some attribute many of the unsolved missing persons cases (and I guess there are 10's if not 100's of thousands per year in the United States) to Project Monarch, which is the contemporary equivalent of MK-ULTRA, and actually the same program with a different name and a new set of objectives.

Ex MK-ULTRA scientists have admitted to discovering how to induce multiple personality disorder in a patient using trauma stimulus which includes forcing the patient to kill animals or, rumor has it, people. The Cold War application of such knowledge includes creating Manchurian Candidates for use in political assassinations. Sirhan Sirhan claimed to have no knowledge of shooting RFK, and many have speculated that he is the crowning achievement of MK-ULTRA.

There were also allegations of child abuse against Presidio Military Base personal in the 80's and 90's and although these qualify as part of the Satanic Ritual Abuse scare, the fact is that before they were able to gather evidence from the crime scene at Presidio, Military bulldozers demolished and removed the evidence. All investigators found was a freshly excavated area (allegations involved subterranean chambers where the children were sexually molested and exposed to bizarre occult rituals). A General in Army Intelligence, Michael Aquino, was one of the main personnel members accused. He is the founder of a Theistic Satanist religion called the Temple of Set, which unlike Anton Levey's Church of Satan, actually worships Satan and believes in His existence. Michael Aquino was/is also an upper-tier NSA officer. He dresses like a an evil dark wizard and looks like Count Dracula if you've ever seen him, admitting to have performed homosexual themed black magic rituals in full Nazi SS regalia in an old Nazi castle in Germany with fellow members of Army Intelligence.

Coincidentally, high ranking members of the Temple of Set were also members of Army Intelligence working for Michael Aquino. Basically, Project Monarch has become a program in which aspiring evil wizards like Michael Aquino can kidnap and abuse children in the name of national security, meanwhile amassing dark energy for occult purposes and studying the practice of dark sorcery for the Department of Defense. Hey, if the Russians are doing it, we have to too right?

Reality is stranger and scarier than fiction.
edit on 12-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wording was off

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
I find it VERY odd that they mention how many are missing

...its not odd - its accurate and thats only reported missing people... heres some info...

www.fbi.gov...

As of December 31, 2007, there were 105,229 active missing person records in NCIC. Juveniles under the age of 18 accounted for 54,648 (51.93%) of the records, and 12,362 (11.75%) were for juveniles between the ages of 18 and 20.*

...heres a link to the missing persons data "clearinghouses" by state... i think thats mostly adults, so i'll also include a link for the national center for missing and exploited children...

www.theyaremissed.org...

www.missingkids.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

I think it just points out to Hunters that, while they are out in the woods hunting, to notice anything out of the ordinary in the woods... Contrary to popular opinion, most woods don't get seen that often by mankind, It stands to figure that if you were going to bury someone secretly, you would try to do it in an off the beaten path in a highly wooded area. Hence the public service announcement.

The rate of missing people there probably isn't more than the national rate, it's just that no one ever talks about it....

How many children are reported missing each year?
The U.S. Department of Justice reports
* 797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

* 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.

* 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.

* 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

Wow....2,185 Children reported missing every day??? 159 a day by non-family members.That's crazy.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I honestly don't know. My father went to Alaska a few years ago and Gnome Alaska was one of the stops. He was talking to locals about it being so beautiful and some of them told him about missing people. he thought it was total BS, kind if a scare tactic to get visitors to just go home and don't even think about invading our town etc.

he talked about it a couple years later in some random conversation and after some research you can find that they have a lot of people that just vanish.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Alaska is where they had the ufo squadron flying missions to film ufos.
Im not sure if it was out of nome or some ther place there, but ET has been known to hang out in those skies
One of the best combo sightings of all time happened in alaska air space Involved a giant walnut shaped ufo of enormous size buzzing a japanese 747 full of wine.......though im not sure if the cargo is relevant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join