It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I DO hope you're joking, with this:

...branson would be offering tours to the moon.My thinking is that he approached people trying to get clearance...

Not even Richard Branson is that wealthy, to independently fund a spacecraft vehicle system that could make round trips to the Moon, for tourists!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
HA, HA, HA, HA,
Rice Birds, That's Funny

Google translator Sucks.
It mixes Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese and tries to translate to English.

My wife is at work, so I had our daughter translate the article.
Yes, My daughter and wife are both Chinese and their primary language is Mandarin Chinese.

The news article is stating the fact that China did get a picture of an area on the moon that NASA had photographed and tried to photo brush out. Well Guess What, China is not covering up the picture, but have not said what is in the picture, they are showing the NASA picture.
I don't have an answer for you about what they photographed, no one is saying yet.

They are showing the same photo NASA took, you're not seeing Chinas picture, but I gather their is something there of great interest and the Chinese Government is not talking to much about it except, they'd like to (open) investigate further.

They are not releasing their real pictures yet either. So, I can't tell you what is in the picture, but I can tell you this,,,,,,, You think America and NASA Hides the Truth and Lies,,,, You haven't lived in China,,, They are Masters at hiding the truth and lying,,, They'll try and embarrass America with some pictures and try to convince you their camera is better, but won't ever tell you the truth of whats in their picture.
edit on 11-11-2010 by guohua because: spell check

Starred sir! Thank you and your daughter for the excellent translation.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know we are talking about the Moon here, not the Sun , but please understand my point : weird stuff on space photos all around, is this intentional ? (this one do NOT show signs of manipulation at all, but look at the time...weird?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8bef245a41c.jpg[/atsimg]

ats cut the image so here it is

original from SOHO

Look at the image from the external link and see the strange "giant ship"!?!
edit on 12-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So you mean to discuss something to death means the prove that the structure is natural? Where is the prove? Old news? So what, its idiot say that. Where is the prove that is natural mister?

Call it digital clock is wanting to make fun of something that nobody can prove as natural formation. Or want you to say it was a dirt on the lens?

So much effort to mock facts about the moon. Dont forget:

NASA = Erase tapes of the moon landing. "accidentally".

NASA is the joke. Who is the clown???

edit on 12-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Going to the moon is not very difficult.They made voyages to the moon without even a computer on board.They were basically in aluminum foil crafts.That guy a few years back almost shot up to the atmosphere with a few balloons tied to his lawn chair.If he had some condensed propane afterburners and a 3 ft hoagie to tie him over,he could be to the moon in no time .Wrap yourself in a nice spacesuit to keep you warm with an airtank for oxygen.The only downside is the cell phone reception may be less than desireable,what can you do?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Are you the accountant of him and his associated?

How do you known that he cant?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

sorry, you have to be more specific.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

The 'stick thing' is the area photographed... it is the same thing as the image next to it... then they clip that strip and show the final image on the right.

You can see the same thing on Mars images from Malin Space systems. Its a locater bar

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Well, I see an attempt at humor. Unfortunately, you never know, sometimes, people might read your jokes and think you're serious!!

Going to the moon is not very difficult.They made voyages to the moon without even a computer on board.They were basically in aluminum foil crafts.

Yeah...that had an abacus or two, with a protracter for good measure (pun? OH, so bad.....)......and used liter-sized Coka-Colas, popping Mentos candy in them, for propulsion??

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Not even Richard Branson is that wealthy, to independently fund a spacecraft vehicle system that could make round trips to the Moon, for tourists!!!

Always with you it's "It can't be done" and laughing at everything you don't understand

:shk:

How much you think it costs to take a cargo ship around the moon for tourists?

"Constellation Services International, Inc. (CSI) is an entrepreneurial orbital human space flight services company that is currently focused on cargo logistics to low Earth orbit (LEO) space stations. CSI is developing the LEO Express (SM) Space Cargo System, an innovative, patented method for re-supplying space stations using existing technology."

* Would some wealthy individual be willing to pay (enough) to provide a premier space adventure -- first an initial weeklong stay at ISS, and then a weeklong trip around the Moon like Apollo 8 or 10? What is it worth to be the first private citizen, ever, to see an "Earth Rise"?
* Would another nation be willing to pay for the second seat, and to send their first citizen ever around the Moon?
* What are the branding opportunities?

Also, our concept has received coverage in the media:
* "Soyuz Tourist Trips to the Moon?," Space.com Astronotes, 27 July 2004
* "Soyuz to the Moon?," The Space Review, 2 August 2004
* "Soyuz Will Fly to the Moon," The Komsomol’skaya Pravda, 9 August 2004
* "A trip around the moon? It could happen," Special to MSNBC, 23 November 2004
* "Tourists around the Moon (Des touristes autour de la Lune)," ESpace magazine, March/April 2005
* The Space Show, Broadcast 361 (Special Edition), 17 July 2005

www.constellationservices.com...

Better hurry... they might have some openings for old pilots

edit on 12-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I sense that you are not joking, but are very misinformed, based on these:

Call it digital clock is wanting to make fun of something that nobody can prove as natural formation.

Perhaps you also missed the thread that discussed that image. I will try to find the link for you. Mean time, (pun? Ha Ha ) the actual truth about that image, short version, was an artifact of digital com-positing.

NASA = Erase tapes of the moon landing. "accidentally".

NO, there were some telemetry tapes...many of them, amounting to miles and miles worth, that were RE-used...taped over, as the recorded data had already been captured into hard form, printed on paper. THOSE records (the print-outs) were misplaced, for long time...poor record-keeping resulted in that. They really weren't all that important, except decades later, as fodder for Apollo "Hoax Believers" (HBs). Of course, they have, in the long view, certain historical significance....significance that, in 1969-1972, probably wasn't thought about, at that time. They had bigger fish to fry.

People who make history sometimes are too busy to realize they are making history!! Later on, people (scholars, researches) take a keen interest, and delve into these arcane details, for posterity.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
NASA has known that there are bases on the moon for years. It's just that they kept it quiet because there was a near monopoly on the ability to verify that info that this has stayed quiet for so long. Certain people have known since the 1960's. Moon Rising is a great movie on the topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't see no winders in that thar cargo carrier.....

...anyway, the implication that Branson couldn't "get clearance", even if he wished to, was the laughable bit. AND whether he'd actually get in on such a venture, at all.

BUT, maybe even in OUR lifetimes, some other "Enterprise"(ing) individual, or consortium, will???

Still, won't be a trip for the pampered...not exactly the QEII, is it?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Zorgon,what a great post.The facts are tremendous.It really shows that if there a market for moon trips,there will be suppliers.Based on reports that there are alien bases and structures up there are true,permission will be denied to go to the moon

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
there is one possible interpretation of the "huge difference" that keeps popping up despite multiple

different translation engines being used.

"EMF" - electromotive force, or difference in voltage - ie., there is an internal great difference

in electrical states. They may have found this sight with magnetometry readings along with standard

wavelength surface photography from their probe.

THAT is interesting indeed (just like 2001 Space Odyssey folks!)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ok, here's my problem with the blurred moon images. Why use the blur tool in Photoshop when they could just use the clone stamp tool? Why would they just blurr something out when they could just remove it all together? Maybe NASA is trying to tell us something without officially saying anything. I am like a lot of you guys on here I am just looking for the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I sense that you are not joking, but are very misinformed, based on these:

Perhaps you also missed the thread that discussed that image. I will try to find the link for you. Mean time, (pun? Ha Ha ) the actual truth about that image, short version, was an artifact of digital com-positing.

Are you Spiderman? Sense this:

WHERE IS THE PROOF??? Not speculation of you or your mates... (artifact of digital com-positing tsc, tsc.

NO, there were some telemetry tapes...many of them, amounting to miles and miles worth, that were RE-used...taped over, as the recorded data had already been captured into hard form, printed on paper. THOSE records (the print-outs) were misplaced, for long time...poor record-keeping resulted in that. They really weren't all that important, except decades later, as fodder for Apollo "Hoax Believers" (HBs). Of course, they have, in the long view, certain historical significance....significance that, in 1969-1972, probably wasn't thought about, at that time. They had bigger fish to fry.

Telemetrry, Re-used, print the paper. Same as the NASA idiotic excuses. Certain historical significance? I call huge or we already walked in another rock on the space? It is so silly think that the greatest achievement made by NASA was erased because of economies/savings. HA HA HA
NO WAY.

People who make history sometimes are too busy to realize they are making history!! Later on, people (scholars, researches) take a keen interest, and delve into these arcane details, for posterity.....

Yes, i agree, they made history deleting and re-using so sensible material as the first moon walk.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by l3363

Originally posted by dreampsi

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by zorgon

exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.....
well, there's an exceptional object on earth that could easily pass for the object being blotted out....
the first thing i thought of when I saw this larger image was the Sphinx

That image looks like a giant statue of an Angel that has fallen over. I see (unblurred) the head and the double wing tips. Toward the right side looks like a round octagonal or base of the statue. Perhaps they didn't blur the head/wings tips because they look like craters?
I don't see what your seeing, I do see something at the lower right hand corner that look artificial though.

ITS THE LITERAL BIRD THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Angels are still possible, but we should start by taking the translation as literally as possible - like sitchin did!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by brindle

I DO hope you're joking, with this:

...branson would be offering tours to the moon.My thinking is that he approached people trying to get clearance...

Think he does:

www.virgingalactic.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Nope. That lady has been whispering in your ear, again. That hussy!

"Miss-information".

Yes, i agree, they made history deleting and re-using so sensible material as the first moon walk.

None of that was "lost" nor "erased". It was something exaggerated (started as a joke, perhaps? Then got out of control?). Look around, Internet searches. Plenty of info on Apollo 11, all there, all catalogued and available for review.

Here you go, enjoy: www.hq.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join