It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Not sure how long a rice bird would survive, though...it has some competition.

I know of at least an Eagle, and a Falcon also up there.

But, IF the "rice bird" is actually made out of rice, then it may be safe, since the other two are meat eaters, I think.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They airbrushed out the famous earth from the moon pic to make it a pretty picture...

They didn't "airbrush out" anything in the Earth pics, not in the way it is constantly suggested by those who seem to fear NASA for some reason.

Colors were enhanced, yes, to make it "prettier"....do you read a magazine today and think every photo in THAT is exactly as it was shot originally??

I mean, even nature documentaries got slammed just a few months ago, because they enhance the sound tracks...it might be marketing, art and a few other things, but NOT intentional attempts at deceit.......
edit on 12 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The word "bird" represents something like what we use casually by the F word. Nothing that vulgar in the manner of swearing but to express a certain a feeling of contempt on the subject. Like " what the heck" , somewhere along this line.

As you can see, most articles over a chinese forums are of two kind. One scholarly, but mostly on political and historical issues. The other would be casual blogging language which encompass of jargons which only chinese netizens would understand, though as casual as they may be but the insight and information that comes out from this group of people are not to be reckon with. Its a huge network of information as a matter of fact.

Sidenote - Too bad there's a language barrier between people if not , the world that we live in would not be made so chaotic by the distortion of information. aka MSM.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The topic is, China has a photo of this spot that is not blurred out. The blurred out one is provided from NASA some years ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

They airbrushed out the famous earth from the moon pic to make it a pretty picture...

They didn't "airbrush out" anything in the Earth pics, not in the way it is constantly suggested by those who seem to fear NASA for some reason.

Colors were enhanced, yes, to make it "prettier"....do you read a magazine today and think every photo in THAT is exactly as it was shot originally??

I mean, even nature documentaries got slammed just a few months ago, because they enhance the sound tracks...it might be marketing, art and a few other things, but NOT intentional attempts at deceit.......
edit on 12 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Right, but it still stands that they did airbrush (not in the spirit of the conspiracy theories suggestion of course).

so technically your statement was incorrect, even if the spirit of it was correct. -splits a hair-

Personally I do believe they airbrush out all sorts of things...but there is no proof of that, so meh...I just hold it as a suspected belief more than some absolute fact.
I tend to believe in the whistleblowers, gary mckinnen, etc...but again...just a guilty pleasure belief more than a absolute knowing...saying there is no such tampering going on is just as much a stretch as me saying they absolutely do though.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Chinese are just a bit peeved they have spotted a Hollywood billboard on the moon with the following message on it...

"This Plot reserved for McDonald's and Sears, new stores coming soon"
edit on 12-11-2010 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Oh, so you know what i have done in my life, and where i have been. Well, here is something you did not know about me. I am from the UK, and i have lived in China. I lived in Beijing for two years, and also spent 3 months travelling China. Oh, and my wife is Chinese. So, i think i have more experience about this than you do, as i suspect you get all your stuff from the media?

I have seen the best and the worst of China. Yes, their is human rights issues that need sorting. The pollution is bad, but so is the pollution in america and other places. You talk as if China are doing really bad things, and other countries are not. The UK and america has done some really terrible things. The Iraq war being one of them.

But don't talk about me as if you know what i have done, or where i have been.

As far as China in space goes. I don't think they have uncovered anything strange on the moon. Its all rumours and hearsay. Also, like i stated before. China are years behind when it comes to space exploring. But i can tell you this now. China catches on really fast, and i would not be suprised to see them n th moon before any other nation does it for the first time, or again.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Arken

Like I've been saying for years......"Disclosure" will come via finding structures on the Moon.
It won't be a disclosure like "Ah People, we've been lying to you for years..." rather there WILL be acknowledgment of alien life preceding Human life. You can count on it.
Many remoter viewers and contactees have been saying this for years as well.

You'll see. "Life" is about to get very interesting.

So when nothing is on the pictures we will learn two things remote viewers and contactees are liars well aleast we will learn that much.

You can count on it!

edit on 12-11-2010 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh my, the chinese people has seen a US Spy Plane and since few weeks they freak out about every U.F.O news.. that´s all.. its a cheap entertainment..

How about "Raum Nazi´s" eh? Like in "Under Iron Sky"..

This story is already debunked, guys!

RICE BIRDS? so you have your answer..

edit on 12-11-2010 by thewarehouse because: forgot a word

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Will the OP PLEASE add this translation by XenonTX to his post (or an admin could do it)? Cause people obviously don't read anything else than the OP before they post, and I think this thread actually deserves more attention. I mean, saying that they now know what the americans are afraid of - that's pretty big, right? Unless they are lying, that is.

Originally posted by XenonTX
中共中央、国务院、中央军委对嫦娥二号工程任务取得圆满成功发贺电,并且举行规格非常高的庆功会,温家宝总 理亲自出席并揭幕照片。这么高的规格,这么隆重的庆功会,非同一般,绝对有故事。

小道消息,爆料了爆料了,路边社消息,嫦娥探月工程发现神秘物体 与NASA发现的一样。说在月亮上发现了不可思议的东西鸟,内部产生了巨大的分歧,国家有关的领导也来看过了,� �是TMD的震惊,终于知道米国人害怕的是什么鸟,里面有个重量级别的人物想公开,但是反对的力量很大!

My translation.

China Communist Central, National Assembly and Chinese Army Committee (pardon on the names) sent congratulation telegraphs over the success of the Chang'e Lunar Mission, and organized a grand celebration function. Wen Jiabao personally attended this function to reveal the photo. (or it may mean to open up the function). Such a grand and high profiled function are not normal and definitely have something behind this event.

A rumor has it that the Chang'e Lunar Exploration found a mysterious object similiar to what NASA have found. Said to be some unbelievable object. The internal committee had a big disparity over this and those important national leaders have all came and viewed it. It is freaking/#ing astonishing, finally know what the # the americans are afraid of. There are important figures who wants to reveal this finding but the forces that oppose this is huge as well.

( kindly note, bird in chinese/ mandarian relates to cock/dick. Which is similar to saying, " what the # that they are afraid of " rather than , "what bird that they are afraid of." )

米国人 - translation would turn this out to be "rice country people" or something. But i summarize it the poster might be typing without editing as it should be 美 "mei" instead of 米 "mi" for americans.

TMD - a short form for a chinese vulgar , a " honorable" way of asking for ur mom.

After all this is a sidestory on the news, you can't expect the language to be in proper chinese or without vulgar to be able to run through a translator.
edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: addtional explanation.

edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: correction on first sentence.

edit on 12-11-2010 by paadope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
MODs/Admins: Can you please Add This correct translation to first Post? Thanks.

Originally posted by paadope
Will the OP PLEASE add this translation by XenonTX to his post (or an admin could do it)? Cause people obviously don't read anything else than the OP before they post, and I think this thread actually deserves more attention. I mean, saying that they now know what the americans are afraid of - that's pretty big, right? Unless they are lying, that is.

中共中央、国务院、中央军委对嫦娥二号工程任务取得圆满成功发贺电,并且举行规格非常高的庆功会,温家宝总 理亲自出席并揭幕照片。这么高的规格,这么隆重的庆功会,非同一般,绝对有故事。

小道消息,爆料了爆料了,路边社消息,嫦娥探月工程发现神秘物体 与NASA发现的一样。说在月亮上发现了不可思议的东西鸟,内部产生了巨大的分歧,国家有关的领导也来看过了,� �是TMD的震惊,终于知道米国人害怕的是什么鸟,里面有个重量级别的人物想公开,但是反对的力量很大!

My translation.

China Communist Central, National Assembly and Chinese Army Committee (pardon on the names) sent congratulation telegraphs over the success of the Chang'e Lunar Mission, and organized a grand celebration function. Wen Jiabao personally attended this function to reveal the photo. (or it may mean to open up the function). Such a grand and high profiled function are not normal and definitely have something behind this event.

A rumor has it that the Chang'e Lunar Exploration found a mysterious object similiar to what NASA have found. Said to be some unbelievable object. The internal committee had a big disparity over this and those important national leaders have all came and viewed it. It is freaking/#ing astonishing, finally know what the # the americans are afraid of. There are important figures who wants to reveal this finding but the forces that oppose this is huge as well.

( kindly note, bird in chinese/ mandarian relates to cock/dick. Which is similar to saying, " what the # that they are afraid of " rather than , "what bird that they are afraid of." )

米国人 - translation would turn this out to be "rice country people" or something. But i summarize it the poster might be typing without editing as it should be 美 "mei" instead of 米 "mi" for americans.

TMD - a short form for a chinese vulgar , a " honorable" way of asking for ur mom.

After all this is a sidestory on the news, you can't expect the language to be in proper chinese or without vulgar to be able to run through a translator.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
MODs/Admins: Can you please Add This correct translation to first Post? Thanks.

Originally posted by paadope

My translation.

Agreed...this is the correct translation and it serves far more purpose than the original translation!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm wondering if China will tell the world the truth about the moon....smoon

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have a theory about what that blur may actually be. The Chinese article translation used the words "Mysterious Object," "Rice Bird People," "Shock and Fear, People now Know what Rice Bird" and "Huge Internal DIfferences"

Okay, what if the object is a "Spinx" like artifact that is modeled after a bird that resembles "China's Rice Birds"?
Maybe, they went inside and found secret tunnels or chambers containing evidence of "Bird People" (Ananaki). Egypt certainly had glyphs of bird people, does anybody know if China has similar folklore or cult history of having been visited by bird people?

I know, I know, its all speculation and fantasy, but what think ye all, atsers?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Retracted. My cheesy interpretation of the Chinese is waaay outclassed by those who've studied the language.

Still totally lost on the word "bird" though... How it should mean something entirely unlike "bird" even as the active noun of the whole article totally throws me..... Hopefully this will make better sense soon...

Until then... Bird's the word, Bird is the word...

edit on 12-11-2010 by kidkboom because: Should've read posts in chronological order; my translation == epic fail;

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

I knew something was up and up there after Japan's moon probe project, the one that they publically delcared would not be 'hidden' and would reveal the entire surface of the moon with high res shots etc..suddenly went quiet about 4 years ago..not a single pic but some old US ones ever came out to the public eye.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Rosha because: because I cant bloody spell correctly!

are you referring to this probe and pics? I have been looking at these for years. They are the best of the moon we have. They are in HD and you MUST check out the movies that let you "fly" over the surface and the 3D Bird views take you right down into the craters and fly around..amazing!

Kaguya images and movies

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well if the Chinese do have a photo of something that NASA covered up....it would be a good bargaining tool.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

better yet, "Beijing...the lady is in da house and ready to party"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by blaenau2000

Why does NASA airbrush anything out?

They don't.

It is yet another Internet Urban Myth, and some people get their jollies by repeating it, and watching the really gullible people wet their pants getting excited about it.

Kinda cruel, if you ask me. It's like taunting a child for believing in Santa Claus. Cruel.

OK ,can you please check this image , and tell me is not airbrushed?

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I know is a composite image and etc.. But, that proves they DO mess with the images.
(You can download the image yourself and add some brightness and contrast and see)

Peace
edit on 12-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by zorgon

exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.....
well, there's an exceptional object on earth that could easily pass for the object being blotted out....
the first thing i thought of when I saw this larger image was the Sphinx

That image looks like a giant statue of an Angel that has fallen over. I see (unblurred) the head and the double wing tips. Toward the right side looks like a round octagonal or base of the statue. Perhaps they didn't blur the head/wings tips because they look like craters?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join