It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I found this link just looking for pics of the moon I thought it was pretty interesting I am not sure how accurate it is. www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So some other things I have found looking for this unedited moon picture are some videos with moon anomalies....

And finally this video claims there is a phoenix shaped nazca type line on the moon... this one stood out for me because of the bird references in the translation.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'd like to point you to www.abovetopsecret.com... -

Ingo Swann the remote Viewer and a link to his book where he sees humanoids on the moon. This is a chilling read and his credentials - he was paid a fair amount of money over a number of years to work with the CIA as a psychic spy. The inference is that if he was rubbish or a fraud then he would have been sacked after a few months

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

It's still very odd to me. Zond 7 was able to capture stars. The detail is not as brilliant as the official NASA photo, which makes me believe that the exposure time was shorter in the Zond photo.

Zond-7
Zond-7 photographed the Earth on August 9 and performed two photo sessions at the Moon on August 11, 1969. It shot 35 pictures with the SKD camera and 300 mm objective, on 5.6 × 5.6 cm frames of color and panchromatic film:
Source

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can someone do me a favour and post a link to a reliable source, I think I know someone that is bilingual in Chinese and English.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

It's not very "factual" at all. I found a lot of misconceptions, misunderstandings and outright junk repeat of hoaxes. The Apollo 11 stuff, especially!
Any site that includes that garbage isn't worth a bother, as they certainly are not reliable.

Lies (or stupidity? Not sure):

The REAL NASA MOON PHOTOS, for example show all kinds of structures, seemingly both old and new, such as domes, pipelines, and even pyramids.

Oh, brother! What an imagination.

You can see in several of NASA's film footage, the American flag 'flapping in the wind' and yet the Moon according to NASA has no atmosphere, because it is a vacuum! One film clearly shows a desperate astronaut trying his level best to hold the flag still!

Total bollocks. Covered extensively already, no need to waste space here.

The laws of physics demand that dust becomes hardened and will compress in a 'vacuum' therefore ensuring the 'footprints' remain undisturbed.

Absolute rubbish! Where do they make this crap up?

They even haven't bothered to research, and try to understand the technical lingo, as see here, from an Apollo 16 transcript:

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!
It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to.

Besides ending their comment in a preposition (
) they indicate a severe ignorance, there.

"PLSS" is the "personal life support system". The space suit backpacks, in other words. AND, guess what? IT is part of the "EMU". Because,the 'EMU" is noting but an acronym for the latest spacesuit design they were wearing...an upgrade from earlier models.

www.myspacemuseum.com...

Should be enough to discount that site, for good...dustbin it.

Be wary, for there is a great deal more junk ut there, just like it. ANY topic like this, about the Moon, invites that sort of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oh man, this old stuff. I thought they had found something real on the moon.. like cheeze or something!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
looks like some jut took a moon photo and photo shopped a blurry gray image. Fake

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

look at 5.48
I think that's the picture in question

edit to ad:
oh and it is not unedited, quite the opposite
edit on 12-11-2010 by derpif because: because

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

I'm quite tired on the "bird" thingy but once again, kindly refer to page six for my translation.
But you are right about using translation program especially for Asian language as the syntax is different and cultural background too.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

People are going to find out that the moon has had holographic camo over it for a few decades now. I was reading about this before and apparently there is a colony of NATO nations on the moon's surface the size of a metropolitan city and has been covered up since they ended the moon missions in the 70s. Amazing how most people believe we just gave up on the moon and the space shuttle was our advancement. The space shuttle was a decoy while extreme technology has been developed on the sidelines over the years far beyond what most people can imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XenonTX
中共中央、国务院、中央军委对嫦娥二号工程任务取得圆满成功发贺电,并且举行规格非常高的庆功会,温家宝总 理亲自出席并揭幕照片。这么高的规格,这么隆重的庆功会,非同一般,绝对有故事。

小道消息,爆料了爆料了,路边社消息,嫦娥探月工程发现神秘物体 与NASA发现的一样。说在月亮上发现了不可思议的东西鸟,内部产生了巨大的分歧,国家有关的领导也来看过了,� �是TMD的震惊,终于知道米国人害怕的是什么鸟,里面有个重量级别的人物想公开,但是反对的力量很大!

My translation.

China Communist Central, National Assembly and Chinese Army Committee (pardon on the names) sent congratulation telegraphs over the success of the Chang'e Lunar Mission, and organized a grand celebration function. Wen Jiabao personally attended this function to reveal the photo. (or it may mean to open up the function). Such a grand and high profiled function are not normal and definitely have something behind this event.

A rumor has it that the Chang'e Lunar Exploration found a mysterious object similiar to what NASA have found. Said to be some unbelievable object. The internal committee had a big disparity over this and those important national leaders have all came and viewed it. It is freaking/#ing astonishing, finally know what the # the americans are afraid of. There is an important figure among them who wants to reveal this finding but the forces that oppose this is huge as well.

( kindly note, bird in chinese/ mandarian relates to cock/dick. Which is similar to saying, " what the # that they are afraid of " rather than , "what bird that they are afraid of." )

米国人 - translation would turn this out to be "rice country people" or something. But i summarize it the poster might be typing without editing as it should be 美 "mei" instead of 米 "mi" for americans.

TMD - a short form for a chinese vulgar , a " honorable" way of asking for ur mom.

After all this is a sidestory on the news, you can't expect the language to be in proper chinese or without vulgar to be able to run through a translator.
edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: addtional explanation.

edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: correction on first sentence.

Last post for the day here. Please kindly note that the bird does not refer to any thing specific here.
Though some may be disappointed that the "bird" is non-existent in this passage but this is still something which people might want to wait or hope for something to happen or be disclosed.

This article is being posted in major forum and online news , but it is more like a short tabloids news rather than a full written disclosure/informative article. So do not harp about being a news source or the authenticity of this article.
edit on 12-11-2010 by XenonTX because: edit of singular.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The Chang'e 2, the chinese Lunar Probe has already began sending back images of the Moon. Similar to how the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) was used to detect spots for future manned missions to the Moon, the Chinese spacecraft needs to create maps of the lunar soil, and determine which area would be best for a landing in 2013.

Searching for images, I stumble on this news on chinese news website.
www.chnqiang.com...

Traslation with Google:

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message sent success and celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story. Grapevine, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news, Chang'e lunar exploration that NASA discovered the mysterious object and the same. That found in the moon thing incredible birds, produced a huge internal differences, the leaders of the state came to see, and it is the TMD of the shock, fear people finally know what rice birds, which has a heavyweight other People want to open, but the opposition is powerful!

China has found some Alien structures on the Moon?

Just opened an account to reply this. Can't help it ... The Google translation is too crappy, if not a downright distortion. Here is my translation of the news:

First, the website:
This is a Chinese strategy and military information site. Not a serious news source, but more like a fan site with alternative news.

The title:
ChangE 2 (mission) must contain untold story; (because) Celebration party of too high a standard.

The subtitle:
A high-level celebration party was held, and Premier Wen Jiabao attended it in person and opened the photographs. There must have been an extrordinary story, given such as a high-level attendance and such a grand celebration party.

The main texts:
The Central Party Committee, the State Council, and Central Military Committee congratulated ChangE 2 Mission on its complete success, and organized a high-level celebration party, in which Premier Wen Jiabao joined in person and opened the photographs. There must have been some extrordinary stories (from the mission), given such as a high-level attendance and such a grand celebration party.

Gossip news, rumor news, and breaking news! ChangE mission discovered mysterious object(s), the same as the one (or those) NASA had discovered. It is said that unbelievable object(s) have been found on the moon, causing enormous difference of opinions among those involved (in the mission). (Even) the relevant state leaders came to inspect (the artifacts/objects). They are DAMN shocked. Now they understand what USA has been afraid of. One important figure among the insiders wanted to disclose this discovery but encountered overwhelming objection!

Pictures followed ...

Just some notes about the language:
The news was not written in a formal proper manner. It sounds mischievous in the tone and the choice of words.
There is no plural form in Chinese nouns. So there is no way to tell whether the news refers to one object/artifact or multiple of them.
There is no meaning of birds or rice from the text. For example, the Chinese character of "rice" is used here to mimic the pronunciation of America (USA). Actually, this choice of the character for the word "America" is from Japanese. Obviously, the Japanese way of translation was chosen here to make it sound funny. America is thus translated by combining the character of "rice" and "country", as Rice Country. hahaha
TMD is a modern-time abbreviation of a Chinese curse phrase, the equivalent of damn or f**k in English.

ciao.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Yes!!! That's the comedy!!!

Oh, and the bonus is the reference to "Skipper", and his "mars anomaly" (cough*cough) "research".

Sorry but there are very serious people who have very serious investigative techniques, and valid, hard-to-explain questions...and these types of clowns turn the whole subject into laughingstock, in the view of the general public and media types.

Meh!!! Pfft!! They should all have their fingernails pulled out, would be too good for 'em.

BTW, Mr. Escamilla, while perhaps earnestly sincere (if a bit gullible) in the beginning, found that it was lucrative, to con people with this sort of stuff...and kept embellishing as a result.....until it eventually blew up in his face, as he imploded financially...over-reaching, and getting hung out to dry. Serves him right.....

~~~

Hope the Chinese aren't going down that same path. They may be using the already-prevalent naivete' that has developed, because of people like Escamilla, Hoagland, etc... and planning to spam the world with dis-info, to disrupt and distract for some reason. Be alert.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm suspecting correlation here....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
So, to sum up: Looks to me that's what ya go thar, in them pikshures....sum of them Loonar-landin' simulation helpers.....

simulation helpers.....

OH I get it!!! You mean FILM PROPS

Hehe

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkFist
So....the found something that looks like giant rice birds on the moon? Both NASA and the Chinese?

Rice Birds

Whatever is in the center of those pictures is blurred out. I don't see anything other than that.
edit on 11-11-2010 by StinkFist because: (no reason given)

Rice birds are very beautiful birds.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You mean FILM PROPS

Of course. You saw the photos of those scale-model Moon sets; The guy was standing there, referring to a Surveyor photo, I presume, while adding detail.

THEN, they had teeny, tiny fleas in fake Apollo EMUs on the model, to simulate the Astronauts' EVAs.

Everything had to be to scale, and fleas seemed about right....teenage fleas, though...adults were a bit too big, and threw off the perspective.

Oh, yes...you can see it all there, in your photos zorgon. IF you zoom in, I think you can see the scale LM....make sure the pixels get expanded into "incredible beyond belief" range, and you'll see 'em.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks so much for the translation! Clearly there is something NASA airbrushed out of the photo the Chinese are using, which as we all know is not the first time they have done this to hide objects of interest.

I truly hope that China releases the non-airbrushed version of the object that they have. I really don't care if they are motivated by wanting to make the US look like chumps, I'd just really like to see what that object looks like.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe Rice birds is a code name for ....Water

Rice meaning SEED and bird meaning sky ....water comes from the air and clouds

Maybe Rice birds meaning is ...China may have found Ice and water

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join