It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The actual chinese photo with the rice bird !

.......errr. mabey??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
My wife says, if it comes from the mouth of a Central Committee Member, Close your ears, open your eyes and step high over the B/S.

Your wife sounds like a smart lady and her advice works just as well when listening to our own government.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by keyseeker
NASA ART SHOWS ASTRONAUTS ON THE MOON THIS DECEMBER!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58ac7e2fcc36.png[/atsimg]

Source: solarsystem.nasa.gov... 1988 painting. Caption predates scene to Dec 10 2010

This NASA artwork painted by John Lowery in 1988 accurately portrays the warm brown tone natural colors of the moon rather than the false cold total gray.

The caption reads: FUTURE ASTRONAUTS exploring a lava cave on -- December 10, 2010!!! Right around the corner! See it here

PROPHESY OR SAD COMMENTARY ON HOPES DASHED?

NASA art huh?.... of the moon?.... with dinosaur BONES?
The art seems rather specific. The astronaut's backpack is labeled J. Stovall (Who is that?) and the mission patch reads LEEDS (anyone know about this program?)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

my best friends dad made the sets for saw1 and 2, harold and kumar and much more

you can get any sized set you need if you have the budget my friend, and its a studio, actually, that you rent, bigger they are the more they cost to rent

besides, there is no way that rover could go back and follow its own tracks, moving 10km/h deaking divits when it has some like couple minute lag time before it gets its command from earth, you would have to creep and crawl everywhere, setting out paths based on what you can see then wait 10 mintues and hope you didn't mess up

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story. Grapevine, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news

I heard that she said her sister's ex-boyfriend heard someone in a bar say to someone else that someone believes like me you are certified.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Moon is created for "soul-harvesting"....

source: theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remirah
I have to agree, for now, with Maya00a because I lean towards it being a craft.

Thing is, the NASA photo was taken 1994, and then it's still there. Let's speculate for a minute;

1. A downed ET craft (rice "bird" reference)
2. An ancient craft we left there
3. A building / vantage point from the moon
4. Swamp gas

Either way, you don't smudge something out unless you don't want people to see something.

Or it's not "smudged out" for anything other than accidental technical reasons. Think about JPEG and possibly various block channel codes for images. There's often various forms of discrete Fourier approximations and if some data points were lost or turned into noise, those kind of drop out artifacts is what you'd expect.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 15-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by weedwhacker

there is no way that rover could go back and follow its own tracks, moving 10km/h deaking divits when it has some like couple minute lag time before it gets its command from earth, you would have to creep and crawl everywhere, setting out paths based on what you can see then wait 10 mintues and hope you didn't mess up

You are mixing up your rovers. The Apollo LRVs could do 10km/hr, the Spirit/Oppertunity rovers do maybe 10mm/minute at most, and yes they could if they wanted to exactly backtrack their own footprints.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
LMAO i'm still stuck on rice bird.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reminds me of the game battlezone.
going to geyser.

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join