It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

Perhaps doves? DAont know maybe peaceful alien life, could be the malt ligquor talkin though IDK

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Birds on the moon?

That's interesting because an old childhood friend of mine, who was working with one of the large rocket industrials back about 2000, once told me something about 'space trout'.

I had ask him if there was anything to those images coming back from shuttle flights that showed swarms of UFOs and his reply was that they were space trout... and that everyone knew about them but the subject was verboten.

I was left with the impression that he thought they were a living creature that existed in space or at least, the upper atmosphere.

Since he wasn't too thrilled talking about it all to begin with, it just never went any further. We lost touch a few years ago and I have not been able to relocate him since.

Just thought I would share that little tidbit.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
Do you think they photographed the american moon lading sites and found nothing ? is that why they are so happy, lol,

Now THAT would be priceless
Maybe that explains the 'bird' No eagles or falcons on the moon

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You'll see. "Life" is about to get very interesting.

Back in the days of the John Lear Moon thread... we were told by the skeptics that India, Japan amd China's moon missions would show us that we were wrong...

Well China showed us ONE doctored old NASA image and went silent
India said they have 4000 plus images then held them for years before releasing some
Japan's HD TV showed us what looks like CGI video and you can barely recognize any features on that. They too held their photos for years

Long enough to make sure nothing odd slips out

What we need is a PRIVATE ship to send us live images
not a space program where NASA has its fingers in the pie

I think that's a great idea, a privately funded ship to the Moon.

But as per the Disclosure Project where people have privately funded anti gravity and unlimited energy projects that have been suddenly shut down, I think this too would somehow not be allowed or sabotaged so the ship didn't get there!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronnikx
Not only does NASA "enhance" color they MAKE the color lmao... No image from the hubble or any other NASA device photographs space in color.. They add color based on the chemicals and matter in the area.

Well the NAVY does

Clementine completely mapped the lunar surface in 14 discrete spectral bands ranging from the near ultraviolet (0.415 µm), through the visible spectrum, to the far infrared (9.5 µm).

High-Resolution Camera This 1.1-kg camera operates at visible wavelengths (0.415 to 0.75 µm) with silicon CCD technology combined with a compact, lightweight image intensifier. To provide reliable, solid-state, cost-effective imaging in the near ultraviolet, visible, and near-infrared regions of the spectrum (from 0.3 to 1.0 µm), LLNL designed and built a medium-resolution, 0.426-kg camera that uses silicon charge-coupled device (CCD) technology. For Clementine, this camera was combined with a six position spectral filter wheel for remote sensing applications and, specifically, for mineral typing studies of the Moon. The image below shows the African continent imaged by the ultraviolet/visible camera at five different wavelengths on a clear day from a distance of 384,000 km.

This is a color picture of the Earth taken with that camera...

The above excerpts are taken from a PDF file on the Clementine Mission
provided courtesy of the Department of Defense's Ballistic Missile Defense Organization.

SOURCE Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory PDF File
www.llnl.gov...

Now NASA took that little picture... and did what Weed Wacker considers 'making it prettier" and we get the following result released to the public...(and they made the moon gray scale to boot)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There was already a movie about what creatures were on the moon. Ray Harryhausen interpreted HG Wells story creatures in The First Men In The Moon.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
yes that is exactly what I would have thought they would have found, the American flag...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Heres what I see on the image that isnt smudged up:

It looks like a crashed ship or something. Or an industrial complex....
edit on 12-11-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
BUT, maybe even in OUR lifetimes, some other "Enterprise"(ing) individual, or consortium, will???

Well Matyas tells me we are ready to go to prototype phase but we need 30 million for that first two seater... so it may be on hold for a while.

Maybe I can call Branson

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

From the first picture, I would think that crater would only be created by a perfectly spherical object...like a spacecraft.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Zorgon,what a great post.The facts are tremendous.It really shows that if there a market for moon trips,there will be suppliers.Based on reports that there are alien bases and structures up there are true,permission will be denied to go to the moon

You got that right

Obama cut NASA's funding to make that return trip to the Moon and build a new base at the south pole. He says they need to go to Mars which will take us 25 years to do. In the meantime he says NASA should land on an asteroid instead.

I knew that NASA would not go back
I said so years ago when they announced plans. The whole LaCross finding water issue? DoD Clementine debriefing press release 1996 already told us that.

But I was surprised that Obama announced it so blatantly. Its on youtube somewhere.

Add to that the fiasco with the missing tapes, (also the BBC TV videos of the event were 'lost), then add the fact that PBS reported "NASA forgot how to go to the Moon" and has NASA scientists digging through space junque yards to reverse engineer Apollo tech because they forgot how they did it last time... the rumors that we were told to stay off...

Well gee... look at all that conspiracy fodder that NASA so kindly provides us
. Is it any wonder many doubt they ever went in the first place?

I will bet now that China won't be allowed to land either...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You should read the entire website?

Well you should figure that this is merely the beginning. The man is building his own spaceport.

You keep spewing... yes SPEWING... words out as IF you had any clue about what you are talking about and expect people to take your word for it.

But you are sadly behind the times...

Richard Branson’s moon shot

VIRGIN may enter a race sponsored by Google to send the first privately financed mission to the moon. The Google Lunar X-Prize, which was announced last week in Los Angeles, will give up to $30m to the first company able to land a rover vehicle on the moon. It must be able to travel at least 500 metres, and send high-resolution video, still images and other data back home.

business.timesonline.co.uk...

Richard Branson Moon shuttle is almost ready
www.expertsatellite.com...

So it would seem that he not only has the bucks, but is already working on that

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

I don't know what to make out of that...

Looks also a weird kind of crater to me... a crashed spaceship, ufo ?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Where are the stars? Why would they black them out? It shows that Nasa does manipulate photos. Too Bad, I would have loved to see the galaxy surrounding earth from that perspective.

Yes that image is 'made prettier' as WW says... I covered that in several threads. The Earth is enhanced, the moon is made NASA's favorite shade of gray

This is the original

This is the 'made prettier' version that you were concerned about

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
yeah, I'm going to have my chinese friend interpet that tonite.
Problem is, I tried to print it out, and the chinese characters are to fuzzy to read off the printed page. So I'll think of something.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You'll see. "Life" is about to get very interesting.

Back in the days of the John Lear Moon thread... we were told by the skeptics that India, Japan amd China's moon missions would show us that we were wrong...

Well China showed us ONE doctored old NASA image and went silent
India said they have 4000 plus images then held them for years before releasing some
Japan's HD TV showed us what looks like CGI video and you can barely recognize any features on that. They too held their photos for years

Long enough to make sure nothing odd slips out

What we need is a PRIVATE ship to send us live images
not a space program where NASA has its fingers in the pie

All I can find on rice birds is a chinese fable story of "The Eagle and the Rice birds". I'll post a link to google books which has the book online for free. But you are right, they are hiding things up on that moon and other countries who don't have leverage are being told to hold the information and/or threatened from showing this information. I remember the Japanese satellite, and then we hear nothing more (in fact many people thought the film coming from the satellite wasn't real but CGI). You know what is happening, the old guard is dying off and the people that are slowly coming into power in govt. and NASA don't look at the discovery of alien life as something scary. Especially growing up with those movies and stories for decades. Eventually it will come out, but you have to consider something. Maybe the big issue now is how to get around decades of lying to the people essentially because people in power didn't want it known for selfish reasons. Can you imagine how different the world would be today if 60 years ago the govt. said that they do believe in life on other planets and such and/or said that our history on this planet is the same as the one your reading in history books. It would have taken the power out of alot of people's hands and they can't have that.

books.google.com... rIB0PVuLqlobvy-WvOvMt0CE&hl=en&ei=u9TdTOerBIXgngffhvjuDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

One of the photos at the site, am still learning all this sorting pics out...lol..
Will go get the next one.

This obviously where they got ' bird' from.

edit on 11-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

Wondering if someone knows how to get the text off these photos and get it translated, I cant get it to copy.
edit on 11-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)
your first picture link with the crater i noticed if you zoom in theres a square black box in the bottom of it, at the bottom edge of the crater bottom( i know my head hurts thinking that sentence:lol
edit on 12-11-2010 by fatdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Oh, yes...you can see it all there, in your photos zorgon. IF you zoom in, I think you can see the scale LM....make sure the pixels get expanded into "incredible beyond belief" range, and you'll see 'em.....

Silly Weed Wacker

Everyone knows (well almost everyone
) that the LM stuff was done in Building 9 with the full scale mock up. They made the sky black so the studio lights didn't show up...

Lights off...

Lights on...

Then later they used that same set to make the updated version of the Moon Landings - Overhead shot of the re-created lunar surface for the IMAX 3D film Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D

But when the early mission was created, and they added those black skies with no stars, they missed some of those studio lights if you look at enough Apollo images

Here is one..

AS14-66-9295.jpg

Well its either that or its a space craft watching the Apollo crew

Puppet on a String?

Okay yeah ... its off topic but heck the OP Tabloid post is already gone so anyone new to the thread won't see the original article now anyway

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Maybe that is the rice bird

Hey Zorgon what's up!
Here is another nice bird..it's the only pic in that page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and it has wings too, strange for a spacecraft...but that's what they saw as they said..scroll down to the 3/4 of the thread and it has a youtube link too, but for the russian speakers though.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
But as per the Disclosure Project where people have privately funded anti gravity and unlimited energy projects that have been suddenly shut down, I think this too would somehow not be allowed or sabotaged so the ship didn't get there!

That is because loose lips sink spaceships
Just build it and slip off world in the middle of the nigh... you might cause a UFO sighting or two though.

You will need cloaking to slip past the NAVY fleet, but we have that 'covered'

You just have to work behind the scenes. But I would like to see them try to shut Branson and Bigelow down

Though I do need to remember that Branson's pilot to be Steve Fossett died under mysterious circumstances when his plane vanished

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join