It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse 'The President' Ventura? Former governor says he could run -- and win -- in 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Ventura is a person who has all his jobs being trained to lie, so he is a true person is he? lol

Navy seals are trained to lie, wrestlers are trained to lie, politicians are trained to lie.

So if he has that much training do you think he may be lying still?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Navy seals are trained to lie, wrestlers are trained to lie, politicians are trained to lie.

To be fair, when he was a wrestler many of the things he said he would likely say whether he was or was not a wrestler.

The man was always an oddball.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If he truly believes this, then I feel sorry for him. I honestly think he has taken too many blows and it is starting to affect his judgment. He clearly has the tell-tale head bobble of someone with neurological issues, such as Parkinson's.

Aside from his mental health, his bravado will eventually get him in the end. His big head will make him topple off his soap box and come crashing down. Just like Sarah Palin. Wait for it...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

From the New Yorker:
“He would probably get my support,” the former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura said of Bloomberg,

Well .. he just lost any support that I may have sent him in the future.
Which I probably wouldn't have anyways.
Jesse Ventura .. just what we need .. ANOTHER person unqualified to be Commander in Chief. :
No wonder China can launch missiles off our West Coast. shk:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If Navy Seals and wrestlers are trained to lie, politicians are trained to eat babies. Seals kill people they are ordered to.... politicians systematically erase entire populations on the Earth, steal from everyone, and create and use weapons that can kill all of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If he is as serious as he looks in his show and if he is really worried about these conspiracies and be willing to "change" a lot if this stuff the I would definitely vote for the man.

But in reality, I think that anybody no matter how good they are will just fall in a hole. They will be in over their heads.

It may sound ignorant but I think that the US just needs a reset button and just start fresh.

It's starting to show that our presidents don't have any "real" power.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Can you imagine how bad the media would crucify him? I can already see it in the headlines: JESSE VENTURA caught sacrificing a lamb on tape or Jesse Ventura's hidden kkk past.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

I wouldn't trust Palin to bring me a CUP of tea without messing it up. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That would be sick if he ran for president, I would definitely vote for him. He would disclose everything. I guess, therein lies the problem, the could try to prevent him running by any method necessary!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo

Originally posted by wisintel
I think a better ticket would be Ventura/Nepalitano..... I think palin is a shill and a tool of the establishment used to try and coopt/contaminate the tea party movement.

And Napolitano isn't. The job of Director of Homeland Security is without a doubt a bit above her pay grade and she looks like a duck out of water trying to fill the shoes.

Jesse's too much of a straight shooter to have a FOS mealy mouth like her associated with his administration.

Im pretty sure (definitely hope) that wisintel was speaking of Andrew Napolitano.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I really like him. I consider myself to be a fairly decent judge of character, for what it's worth to me, and he really seems to give a sh*t moreso than most.

Sure, he has a TV show and certainly trumps himself up on it, perhaps playing more of a role than reality, but there is something about him that leads me to trust him, or rather, respect him for seeming to be real. Perhaps it's the no nonsense attitude, or the lack of forced politically correct stance he takes. Either way, he's certainly a step up from 99% of politicians.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Now the real deal will be for us to get him elected, by votes not money.

If he can get in on pure votes with little campaign money help, that would set a standard that ,one dose not have to be elite,or have to raise 500,000,000/1 billion 1,000,000,000 to be POTUS.

One just needs to have sound unbiased public standards lots of integrity ,and just run it with efficiency.

Because thats what it really boils down too ,inefficiency/waste is the world issue.

As far as it all all over the world,

Laws,created to support or reaffirm ,laws that already exist, nonsense, up hold the ones already there,

Government jobs , instead creating duplicate jobs make the ones there more efficiency.

People are starving because of in efficiency/waste in all of the food / agriculture industries.

poverty , people are poor because of wast in spending in governments and daily lives of everyone

Homelessness , theres is enough land in texas and new mexico to give all 7,000,000,000 people atleast 1/4 acre lot, and thats just if we used texas and new mexico ??? WTF

If such and such dosnt use their full allotted budget , then next years budget is reduced , so there is mad spending at the end , to ensure a budget increase.

But there would never be a budget increase or one needed if waste and inefficiency, where fixed.

most budgets are not needed ,just asked for if they cant justify the budget ,they create a reason for the budget to be needed.
problem reaction solution.

edit on 29-11-2010 by controlled chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It's impossible for him to win.

Presidential elections are rigged and completely fraudulent. Barring that, the media and public-speakers would make sure it never reached that point.

I'm not sure he would make a good president. Maybe VP, imho.

Like someone stated before, people will vote in alcoholics and former coc aine addicts, but they will make fun of his former wrestling career to no end. Which is the morally reprehensible?

Reminds me of the "Hangover 2" movie-cast 'scandal'. Mel Gibson was supposed to make a cameo in the new film, but actors and various people protested it, said they would quit. Because of his "statements" on Jews and other such nonsense. Yet they didn't have a problem working with a convicted rapist who used to beat his wife (Mike Tyson).

This is the sort of hypocritical and disgusting behavior found throughout all of the entertainment world, which is sadly part of the political world now.

It's a big hypocritical, pompous and elitist club, and people like Jesse are not invited.
edit on 30-11-2010 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I would Deffently Vote for Jesse "The President" Ventura. Plus Ron Paul as Vice President would be a good start at cleaning up the mess we have in Washington DC.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Jesse would no doubt be the first president to win by donations if he were to run. He raised 300,000 dollars to become governer whereas many have spent millions. I do not like TV, but his show has got me waiting for more. His anti-apathetic behavior is a breath of fresh air. Jesse would have my vote, based on the fact that he is trustworthy.

Ron Paul appears to also be noteworthy. As long as that horned hand sign only means "I love you". www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Govenor

On the contrary, I think Jesse "The Vice" Ventura has a better ring to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by andy1033

To be fair, when he was a wrestler many of the things he said he would likely say whether he was or was not a wrestler.

The man was always an oddball.

I don't see much evidence of him necessarily lying, but he certainly has bullied the truth out of much worse than him.

I appreciate his stance on political parties. Not everyone does.
edit on 4-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: Left and Right are only 2/3 of the problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by Govenor

On the contrary, I think Jesse "The Vice" Ventura has a better ring to it.

As long as its Jesse and Ron together. It will not matter.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Perhaps Jesse is not the usual fare America gets for presidents, but i dare say hed be at least honourable about it.
I believe that it would be a refreshing time in Camelot....

I oddly do think hes just what he displays, a common man with a decent head on his shoulders.
I always liked his poitical stance, and wish i could give him my vote too....
Can wet back Canadians vote too?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He could win, if the system wasn't rigged. Ventura is far too threatening to the establishment.
Look at the number Fox pulled on Ron Paul when he ran in '08.

I've also heard Donald Trump publicly musing about running. We need someone who is against the NWO/globalist agenda.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join