It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse 'The President' Ventura? Former governor says he could run -- and win -- in 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I would definitely vote for Jesse. but like one poster said, if we actually make it to 2012 to vote and if TPTB dont decide to punch his ticket for running.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I have respect for Jesse Ventura, he really seems to have the people's interests in mind and isn't as swayed by corporate backing like the majority of the bureaucrats in this country. And quite frankly, it doesn't bother me at all that he was a wrestler. I think that's more honorable than a career politician. At least you require some talent and skill. I would be happy to see an independent with a lot of recognition and support run for President again, but if he does run independent, he should get ready for the smear campaigns and blackmailing that will ensue from both sides. He could take a lesson from Ross Perot.
edit on 10-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

JFK was killed. Sadly these things happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'd vote for him. Unfortunately ATS's members are not a good sample of the voting population because we know there are conspiracy's out there and IMHO the average ATS poster has an IQ of at least a standard deviation higher than the average American voter.

While a lot of people take shots of his career as an entertainer, they over look the fact he was a Petty Officer in the US Navy, part of the Underwater Demolition Team(UDT, which became Navy Seals) during Vietnam.

On a side note, does anyone now if an enlisted man has ever became President of the United States? If so who are whom?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Well Eisenhower comes to mind right off the bat if thats what you are trying to find out

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by jrod

Well Eisenhower comes to mind right off the bat if thats what you are trying to find out

Ike began his military career West Point, upon graduation he became a commissioned officer. He never was an enlisted man.

I did a little research, Truman was an enlisted man for 6 years, then he became a commissioned officer. I do not believe we have ever had a president who was solely an enlisted man.
edit on 10-11-2010 by jrod because: did some HW

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by Git_r_dun

Ray Traylor, aka big boss man has been dead for years.

Unless Ventura can present himself as a logical alternative to dems and reps, he isn't going anywhere.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 10-11-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It isn't the voters that choose the president but those that count the votes.... Doesn't anyone but me remember that the day of September 11 2001 the people that had continued the count of the Florida votes were to be on the morning TV shows with the final votes and that it was superseded by the broadcast from the World Trade Center.... I would not have had my TV on when that stuff went down if I hadn't tuned in to hear the results of the count.... What is scaring me is that another former cheerleader that is now serving as the governor of Texas is getting ambitious and he is a real Texan that wasn't born as a Connecticut blue blood and was an Air Force C-130 pilot that helped his daddy run a cotton farm.... The idea of a wrestler in the oval office doesn't sound all that bad when you consider what kind of ineptitude has been there in recent years and I am not thinking of who is there now.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
i lost my hope...

i dont think anyone can change what messed up..money will be the ruler of this world..

till you cant buy anything of it anymore...

This is the exact attitude our employees want us to have so they can keep their cushy jobs and large paychecks.
WE THE PEOPLE have forgotten WE THE PEOPLE are the one's in charge.
We need to stand up and state with conviction that our employees will no longer run over us and they have one simple choice, fulfill the will of WE THE PEOPLE or you will be fired and replaced. If we'd actually get up off our lazy @sses and do this, we'd have a great country again instead of a corporate dumping ground.

I say we give jesse a chance. If he fails, he's fired.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura / Ron Paul in 2012

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
naw,

he's ok but not prez material.

"ol painless" might be his sig and might upset the left. not that i'd mind tho.

need someone wit a couple more braincells, like sarah. doesn't her name just roll off your tongue?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No for a jesse vote.

He has serious character flaws that too many people overlook because of his personality. He is a intellectual pygmy with limited ability to understand complex issues.

But he's a great guy to just hang with.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Git_r_dun
Reply to post by Misoir

lol VP Hulk Hogan, secretary of state Bill Goldberg, secretary of defense Sgt Slaughter, homeland security Big Bossman

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That would be one of the most epic line-ups to ever hit the oval office. Except for one small insignificant problem... that ruins the whole thing...

Big Bossman died in 2004

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Aaaaaay aaaaayy aaaaaayyyyy, easy killer! Im pretty sure he was referring to Judge Andrew Napolitano ! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truther69

That's a negative. I'm speaking specifically about Janet. The Judge would make a good VP for Jesse.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

I suggested a Ventura/Palin ticket because I think that Palin's popularity and standing in the Tea Party would be a big boost for his campaign

Not since the Tea Party threw her under the bus just yestersday, sorry don't have the article but heard it on Obermann last night, they don't want to be associated with her any more.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i have seen jessie's show on true TV .. to me this looks like a media buzz to get him votes ... and i have been told by others that this is his role in the conspiracy ... to rally the revolution ..so that the governments can mark the rebellious and control them .. sooner or later rebels turn into terrorists ...once met with desperate measures for their cause .. so perhaps this is a good thing .. i wish i knew how to contact him ...so i can show him ..what investigations on him have shown us ..i cannot post this information here ..but if any one who knows this great american hero.. contact him .. let him know i challenge him to contact me .. i would like to hear his response ..to the oppinion s of the people who know a little more than him ..in that being said ... you we're indeed my favorite wrestler ...Mr Ventura .. and still are ... and perhaps you know what i know ... but you can't speak it at this time either.. however .. find me Jesse ..we would have a hell of a conversation

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

Have you seen his six part conspiracy videos on youtube?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

yes i have seen his shows ..but it just looks like good tv to me .. why is it so difficult to contact him ...lets talk hypothetical ..for just one moment .. and pretend i'm some one who knows the step by step plan for world domination .. and know the people ..designing this conspiracy .. i guess i would be in hiding just like him .. and would have to make challenges to get his attention ..lets pretend i'ver been trying to contact him since the end of his term as government ..but ..the watch dogs were too close to both of us ..and its almost impossible to reach him.. so the only way to contact him is to call him out to contact me ... remember though imma just pretending

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Id vote for him

Id be atleast entertaining.
And I honestly beleive we would have answers.

I think he'd be the first step to real full disclosure. From what I've read and seen of him on his conspiracy theory show is he has kind of a boy scout type demeanor making him harder to corrupt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join