It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse 'The President' Ventura? Former governor says he could run -- and win -- in 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

I suggested a Ventura/Palin ticket because I think that Palin's popularity and standing in the Tea Party would be a big boost for his campaign

Not since the Tea Party threw her under the bus just yestersday, sorry don't have the article but heard it on Obermann last night, they don't want to be associated with her any more.

Her associating herself with the TPM is what turned me off from it. I think it was a good move on their part. lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

if he told me facfe to face ..i would definetly believe him ..but not through tv

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrX07
reply to post by Procession101

if he told me facfe to face ..i would definetly believe him ..but not through tv

Why would you believe him any more or less face to face? You seem like you think you actually have a chance of getting in contact with him through this site. How old are you?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If Shartsie and Regan made it...Why not someone from the WWF...Oh oups...WWE.....Geezzzzzussss crips !!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ha...haha..ha...wait...what?
He's serious...

Oh dear lord.

I mean...seriously? Ok, he was a half-decent governor (nothing special), but seriously?

Did anyone watch his conspiracy theory show? Aside from the fact that this man shows a complete and utter disregard for beautiful things like 'science', 'reason', and 'sanity'....he's not a worthwhile individual to run the country.

I've yet to see him demonstrate an understanding of Constitutional law or even basic rational thought.

If he becomes President...dear...sweet...Raptor Jesus...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

You responded "grow up" to me? When the majority of the thread has been spent discussing the possibilities of an all wrestler administration and cabinet? Including the gender-bending Chyna? But, my post about the possible repercussions of him being elected elicited a "grow up" response?

I didn't say he would be elected, but he was given absolutely no chance in Minn and he won, and apparently the win came as a surprise to TPTB and won him investigation by the CIA, so I think my post was rooted in fact.

Interesting attack you chose to make.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe Jesse has the competence to become president. I just think he has a very difficult time articulating what he wants/does. which is my problem too

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Git_r_dun
Reply to post by Misoir

lol VP Hulk Hogan, secretary of state Bill Goldberg, secretary of defense Sgt Slaughter, homeland security Big Bossman

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

And a once-in-a-lifetime PARDON for every citizen of the US police state so we can all GET BACK TO WORK.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'd vote for him *nods*

Ha-- put him up against Palin...in a cage match to the death!
I'll make popcorn.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote for him, he's a liar, he was never in the navy seals.. the navy seals did not exist at all until 8 years after he was already out of the underwater demolitions team. The demolitions team only did just what it's name says, they were absorbed by the seals 8 years later and seals now do the demolitions jobs as well as the many other things they do.

But Jesse calling himself a seal is a laugh. he's a retarded moron with delusions of grandeur

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Jesse would get my vote just to see the banksters,and globalists crap themselves.Ventura/Napolitano 2012 I have the ideal guy for press secretary: Paul Heyman!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Do not dismiss Jesse Ventura. He is not the man you see in the movies,wrestling ring,or TV shows. If you really want to know how Jesse's mind works read his books. EVERYONE who posts on these boards should take the time to read ALL of Jesse's books. He may lack polish,but he is a supremely intelligent man and a true patriot. We should be so lucky as to have him stop doing silly TV shows and get back into public service.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not to put Jesse down because I have heard a lot of good things from and about this man - but really do not know enough about him.

BUT ALL I CAN THINK OF IS THE PRESIDENT FROM IDIOCRACY BUT WHITE XD

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Anyone from Minnesota, what has he done good or bad for your state?
Anyone in general, where does he stand on any issues?
Just thought I would try to get some inciteful replys rather than bodyslam comments.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
the sad part is he's probably our best option aside from ron paul. id vote for him because i know what the man is about. s+f to show support for people that actually care about the country and not just their job. s+f for people that understand that politicians are public servants and shouldnt screw over the very people theyre working for. s+f for america and the fact that a former pro wrestler is probably are best option because he's one of the only people with the balls to stand up to the banksters.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Strange. I just said as much to my room mate about two hours ago, that very thing.

Go for it Governor. And you'd WIN!

Plus Dick Cheney might _hit his pants and have a heart attack!

Sorry I couldn't help it. Forgive me Lord..
edit on 11-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: another typo

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Id vote for him

Id be atleast entertaining.
And I honestly beleive we would have answers.

He's a lot smarter than he sounds, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Dept. of Defense seems a better fit.
He would bring the troops home in order to defend the Republic.
and save a fortune in loot and souls.
Who wouldn't want to see him clean up 'that' dept. while asking quite a few disturbing questions to some disturbing 'issues' of the day. How the rats would scatter and hide in their holes.....only to resurface again after looking 6 ways.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
i lost my hope...

i dont think anyone can change what messed up..money will be the ruler of this world..

till you cant buy anything of it anymore...

potential soldiers are already falling in the new revolution!

not neccessarily a bad sign of things to come..

Reminds me of a scene from the movie Braveheart.

Sure some will just lay down their sword and shield and walk away, abandoning all hope, or simply faint at the mere sight of the opposing forces.
edit on 11-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Go get 'em Jesse. I will vote for you in a New York minute but one thing....

Those damned big business lobbyists have to be castrated. Anything less and our country will be "looking up at stingray #".

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join