It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was driving on the south bound side of 605 Fwy. on monday and saw
the thing that was making the trail in the sky. It was not a plane. I had a great view of it. I believe it was some kind of a rocket or other projectile. It looked to me that it came from the ocean.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
3. too noticeable incandescent point.
if it was passenger jet, what would issued so strong light there?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That illustrates what the "UFO" some have claimed, is.

The flash which some have claimed is the flame from a rocket is sunlight reflecting from the plane creating the contrail. It was too far away for navigation or anti-collision lights to be visible.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

no, Amicus, our object was too high for it

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by zorgon

What's up with the quotation marks around the UFO? It's obviously a UFO since it's an unidentified flying object.

But seriously, I know what it is. It's the dolphins. They're going home.So long and thanks for the fish!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

The "UFO" is the small aircraft shown in the image that Zorgon posted.
The contrail was produced by a jet aircraft.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You "planers just can't get your story right, it was beacons, it was the sun, it was a 757 (certainly all things the CBS airborne videographer could not possibly have ever seen before).

reply to post by zorgon

The flash which some have claimed is the flame from a rocket is sunlight reflecting from the plane creating the contrail. It was too far away for navigation or anti-collision lights to be visible.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

the flame from a rocket is sunlight reflecting

i asked you calculation of possible sunlight reflecting many times, but you just have repeated that unproven version

jet surface is far not mirror to reflect so well-directed flow of sun rays.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

I find it odd that one of your arguments for it being a plane and not a missile was that a missile contrail would have got brighter as it ascended and left the shadow of the earth, where as a plane on level flight gets darker as it moves into the earths shadow...
The point of this so called flash was at the end of the vid, so was the contrail in the earths shadow as you earlier argued or not? If it was, then please explain how this flash was the SUNLIGHT reflecting off the plane.
You can't have a dollar each way..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I noted that aircraft Zorgon..It appeared to be a helicopter as it seemed to move slow but there wasn't enough vid to know for sure. I tried to find more film to see if I could get a better perspective of the contrail useing that craft.
BTW, I dont this that is what some are calling the UFO. There was another thing that raced across the screen..Could have been a bird near the lens..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Since, when the flash occurs, the contrail is still colored red by the Sun, the trail and the plane were still in sunlight. Later, when the plane has left the sunlight the contrail has no color and the plane no longer reflects light.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e2e2f42ada3.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Since, when the flash occurs, the contrail is still colored red by the Sun, the trail and the plane were still in sunlight. Later, when the plane has left the sunlight the contrail has no color and the plane no longer reflects light.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e2e2f42ada3.gif[/atsimg]

Honestly, you just keep changing discriptions. The original clip actually stopped at that flash. Many said that was because at that point the cameraman would have known it was a plane..
Yet you and other were still saying the trail had got darker due to entering the earths shadow so therefore could not be a missile.
I could go back and quote posts for all that but I know you remember what was said...
So let me get this straight...You are now saying that in the ORIGINAL clip the plane was in constant sunlight?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is just idiotic, shouldn't there be data available regarding flight paths? If there was a plane flying there, we know the time, we know the area, can't a flight controller confirm whether any flight was taken place at that place, at that time?

This is just stupid, someone should actually become a real reporter and do their damn job.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
This is just idiotic, shouldn't there be data available regarding flight paths? If there was a plane flying there, we know the time, we know the area, can't a flight controller confirm whether any flight was taken place at that place, at that time?

This is just stupid, someone should actually become a real reporter and do their damn job.

With all respect oozy, they are trying to do that...
They just haven't found a flight that fits this event yet..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

i don't know where image, posted by Phage, was gotten, but obviously that's not of original record

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Who haven't?

and

If they haven't, doesn't that mean the law was broken, hence you are not to fly without notifying flights control.

If it isn't a plane and wasn't detected in the radars as plane, nor was reported, then isn't it a missile? Even the general said it was a missile.

If it is a missile, where was it going?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yes, yes it was. As far as the clip went, right up until it flashed.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Phage, just curious as to why you are still here, and working so hard on this?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not trying to imply anything bro, it is just your reasoning was sound enough on day 2, seems like anyone that doesn't think it is a plane never will at this point.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just search YouTube for Chinese, Sub, LA, missile, etc. The misdirection of the plane is failing.

The logic for this being a missile from a (Chinese) sub is just unassailable.

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join