It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Thanks for trying but I want the original one.
That one cuts back and forth,

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone ...
I live in Los Osos Calif, 5 miles to the nw of me is Morro Bay, Calif, in aug 2010 a 'test drop' of a space capsule took place 9 miles out in the water, here is the video:
LINK:
www.spacex.com...
if you add this to it:
LINK:
www.spacex.com...
or this:
LINK:
www.spacex.com...
(im speaking for/about cali only) maybe in aug with a sucessful drop test , this 'missel launch' could be part of the testing they are doing, when the shuttle is no longer, capsules are back, there was a long article in out local newspaper, we the public had NO idea this 'drop' was taking place until the ginormous truck carring the capsule came pulling into town......

on the other hand......

Mon(11/08) eve there was a a 'missel' sighting in Los Angeles, tues(11/09) morn , 10am'ish, i was walking out of the Albertson's grocery store in Morro Bay , the vapor trail was SO noticible, my first thought was,"what the ef is that?? no jet made that." 2nd thought was," gosh , its SO low in the sky" all the other vapor trails ive ever seen were high in the sky., then a missel here a missel there, florida is having a 'mock nuclear' drill, 11 miles south of me is San Luis Obispo, 5 miles south of SLO is Avila(Beach) Calif, home of DIABLE CANYON our local nuclear power plant, and today of ALL days they decide to have a 'controlled burn'??????? HUGE GINORMOUS plumes of smoke in the air, it is now 743 pacific fri nite i can go outside right now and the air is filled with this smoke from this 'controlled' burn, yes people something is going on, we will never know from the sources who hold all the answers tho.......sad.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im sorry people.....its DIABLO CANYON with an 'o' at the end ...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not sure if someone has already posted this news story but this morning Los Angeles' CBS 2/KCAL 9's Sky 9 news helicopter experienced engine failure and had to make a hard landing that ripped the tail rotor section from the helicopter. I'm not sure if this is the exact same helicopter that captured the contrail the other day.
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Also, I just read that the day of the contrail sighting was the same day that in 2007 a Chinese sub popped up near the USS Kitty Hawk off the coast of China.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The 'plume' from DIABLO CANYON...
LINK:
www.sanluisobispo.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that it is going to be impossible to prove that it was a missile, especially since the Pentagon says it wasn't...

Most people seem to take the Pentagon's word as fact, but if there is one thing we CAN prove it is that the Pentagon has repeatedly lied to us on matters in the past, provided facts and statistics without any actual evidence backing their claim, etc etc.

Yet this does not seem to be a big deal to the public or the public overall is blind to the lies and deceit.

But in their lies is their victory and their doom. They win on things similar to this apparent missile launch by putting layer upon layer of lies and deceit in the path of the truth, making it impossible for us to be sure we discovered it.

It is their doom because more and more people are becoming more and more aware of what is going on. I am not saying they all have reached total awareness right away but are making progress. Their lies can and will help birth a new age of human existence, hopefully this will be a New Renaissance.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm siding with the general on the Hannity clip: it looked like a missile to me. I don't know who launched it, but even though I certainly hope it was our side, it would also anger me that the airspace wasn't cleared.

Is it possible that we could have "accidentally" launched a missile? Somebody presses the wrong button and a test is suddenly real? And with the embarrassment comes denials?

Anyway, what goes up must come down, no? Wouldn't there have been a crash, an explosion? Couldn't the trajectory be calculated to determine where the target was?

Were any of our naval ships or subs in the area at the time? Surely someone knows something.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lindalinda

No there is NOOOO way it was an accident a plane maybe a missile maybe but an accident not at all... It's not like the movies they have procedures and have to get flight clearance as stated and a key to engage it. There is no magic red button to accidently push, if it was a missile it was no accident...

If it was a missile it could of been set to self explode into peices never found again...

The one theory is a silent chinese submarine snuck into waters just to prove they could and set off a missile that close to our shores because china is very pissed about the QE2 (magically printed money that will have no value to help pay back the debt to them with good interest)
edit on 13-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

deathby1000papercuts.com...

a great article

a quote from some other blog

To say a missile/ rocket dosent alter/correct its trajectory,and flies in a straight line is incorrect, they all have guidance systems, if this was a plane what flight was it ? comercial flights are not capable of this type of climb rate, they dont have a flame visible on turbine type engines,its a single contrail not a multi engine comercial plane we are fed a policy of diss info for national security reasons, we will have to wait it seems to know the truth,

And nows the weekend still No passengers No pilots or the airport coming out to admit it was 808? typical plane believers.

Oh and the pentagon used the word likely meaning they aren't sure either, you don't use the word likely if you believe it was a plane.

I Will still say this was a missile.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm still a wee bit on the fence here but I'm thinking this is a plane because is not moving as fast as a missile would. If you can stand there watchin a missile for several minutes I don't see how it could be a missile! Thanks all
It's been a good thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If it was a missile, where is it? It had to have come down.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I'm still a wee bit on the fence here but I'm thinking this is a plane because is not movin
g as fast as a missile would. If you can stand there watchin a missile for several minutes I don't see how it could be a missile! Thanks all
It's been a good thread.

If you didn't the see the video it was moving fast.

I don't see how it could be a missile!

Why not?
If you didn't the see the videos don't bother of replying to the video

because is not moving as fast as a missile would

I Recommend you go to some military bases in your area by taking it as a tour if they host a military missile lunch or atleast look through youtube.

If it was a plane Why isn't the airport coming out and admitting it?
Its already the weekend so by the if it was a plane, the passengers of the plane would have heard by there friends that they are famous because there plane made a contrail that looks like a missile.

Sadly that hasn't happened.

So which means no passengers, no pilots or the airport of the plane have came forward.

And also if it was a plane pentagon shouldn't have used the likely.

Such as well might happen or be true; probable

^

I will stand by the missile.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
also if it was a "plane" why would the usa go out and get a missle count to see if any was missing ?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wow,can't believe the debate is still on.

I'm no expert on missiles but if it was one it would have landed somewhere by now.Somewhere,someone should have seen an explosion or something.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Because the position of the helo was uncertain and it was moving fast there are still two candidate airliner flights -- one passenger and one freight, neither involving any LA-area airport.

But there's no reason to believe people on those a/c would have any idea THEY were causing the contrail that freaked out the news crew, and through them, half the world.

How were they supposed to realize they were the ones being looked at? Somebody please provide me a credible scenario for this.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why do you need passengers to come through? Are you saying the US808 airplane did not fly over the area at the time of the contrail? The flight data allready prove that. I cannot understand how the passengeres or the pilot could make any difference.

And you know what. If that was a missile I'm sure Pentagon would have said that right away. And the reason they did not come up with an explanation until two days later is obvious to me. Their records showed nothing out of the ordinary. It was just an airliner who were right where it was supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by prosonic

And you know what. If that was a missile I'm sure Pentagon would have said that right away. And the reason they did not come up with an explanation until two days later is obvious to me. Their records showed nothing out of the ordinary. It was just an airliner who were right where it was supposed to be.

Surely the first thing the Pentagon would have done is check with NORAD and others to see if a missile was launched..If they were told no then why did they continue checking their arsenal?
We will never know because there is no way in hades the US would admit to a launch they knew nothing about.
It would make a mockery of their trillions wasted on defence.
Imagine Joe public asking "Why the hell am I going through body scanners and cavity searches when some country can park off our coast and fire a missile at us".....Would really go down well..

edit on 13-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know if the military/NASA is still in the habit of recovering the rocket boosters for re-use, also I don't know if this is still done but during the Apollo missions, there was often a radio blackout of the area I read in various magazine articles from the time, to prevent "stray signals" from interfering. A lack of these two events may or may not provide clues to what exactly happened. Not sure who would be in a position to watch for both events occuring at the time though.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thepilgrim

...interesting to know if the military/NASA is still in the habit of recovering the rocket boosters for re-use....

Only such that I am aware of today is in regards to STS (Space Shuttle), and the SRBs (Solid Rocket Boosters). Those (and of course the Orbiter itself) are the only components that are recovered and re-used.

IF there are any such aspects to U.S. military-grade spacecraft launch systems, I have not yet heard of them. Would like to know ,for future reference though.

.... but during the Apollo missions, there was often a radio blackout of the area I read in various magazine articles from the time, to prevent "stray signals" from interfering.

Can't say on that...except that they might have wanted to ensure "clean" EM spectrum, for the telemetry, among other things, during critical phases of launch. Of course, nothing was re-used from Apollo...everything was discarded, except for the only components that made it back, the CMs.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

If it was a missile I agree it had to have come down somewhere, but the pacific ocean is a very very large body of water , so if it did come down it is highly likely that nobody would see it come down. It is not like there are people sitting in little dingies all over the pacific watching.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join