It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

There are literally hundreds of posts on ATS where people talk about how Americans are hated all over the world - why? Because of the actions of their corrupt government. Same for the Brits and the UK foreign policy.

It is exactly the same thing that's going on here. Please, drop the anti-semitism accusations, and grasp the facts. If there is anti-semitism, it is more than anything because of the Israeli government. And it's the Israeli government which is constantly identifying itself as Jewish - so inevitably, Jews are going to get flack for their government's policies and actions.

The Jews are just going to have to take it, same way the Americans and the Brits have to take flack because of our governments' policies.

edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
News report. 23.10.10

www.christian-forum.net...

Vatican body asks UN to 'End Israeli occupation'

In the final statement of a two-week conference, the Bishops' Synod says the Biblical concept of 'promised land' cannot be used to justify settlements

Snippet from the statement issued by the Vatican Bishops' Synod conference:

"We Christians cannot speak about the promised land for the Jewish people. There is no longer a chosen people. All men and women of all countries have become the chosen people. The concept of the promised land cannot be used as a base for the justification of the return of Jews to Israel and the displacement of Palestinians," he added. "The justification of Israel's occupation of the land of Palestine cannot be based on sacred scriptures."
edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood
reply to post by wcitizen

For years I wonder how the German people were ever deceived by Hitler. For years I wondered what lies were told that would make the concentration camps and the killing of millions justifiable by a nation.

Now I know.

Rhetoric like this thread.

Sad, but So true.

Dictators have found the easy way to unit the masses, by means of spreading hate and lies towards the weak and different \ reach and successful, blaming them for every problem they have, real or imaginary.
Funny how things haven't changed much. You would think WWII atrocities would at least serve as a lesson to humanity. How naïve.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

You forget about the USS Cole bombing?
USS Cole Bombing

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

sorry didn't respond earlier. i brought up Iran because you brought up Israel, and the same case you make against Israel is the same case America makes of Iran. in other words, just nonsense. You are saying this is all controlled by ancient bloodlines and bereaved bankers, I'm saying this is all controlled by political/spiritual beliefs and that things aren't as intricate as you might believe, though they are volatile. i suggested those two vids because they delve deep into Israeli policy, from which you can divine as to why Israel IS a factor of instability in the region, but not necessarily from design, rather just destiny. there are many families with ancient bloodlines still alive. i dont see how one could rise to the top and design and put into works a plan to control the world so early in the game. to me it is just a series of events as coincidental as a man getting attacked and he fighting back and killing the attacker. saying that the development of humanity benefited only a few families, just as they had wished...idk man. take your argument up with the Khazarians then, cause i'm not too convinced of this topic. all i wanted to say was don't hate the Jews. they don't cause the problems. be angry with the Zionist regime's policies, whom Mahmoud Amedinijad of Iran claims that the blame lies with, and who i believe in accordance that they may be the actual provocative force in the middle east due to the decisions they make, not Khazarians.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Good for you, im from canada too lol, but heck cant you stop talking about the holocaust in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Shame on you lol, serious, why dont you talk about whats in the tread, i could start talking about the 20 miilion russians that perished during ww2, all the native populations around the world that where massacred by the europeens,what else lol, seriously, your not helping yourself there.

The tread is about a certain people that seem to control and do harm to the world, what does that have to do with the friggin holocaust

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow, great thread. Hats off to the OP and all the other people who have contributed evidence, and foward thinking to thir claims.

You have a lot of knowlegde there brother, everything explained well too. I really do hope people will look really carefully into this matter and not just debunk you as a racist or anything else of the sort.

You hit the nail right on the noggin with the zionist problem. To all those who think the OP's post in any way are racist, clearly look into your claims, There has never been an issue with the real monotheistic, sephardic Jews! The jews are the title, these pagan polytheistic zionist regime hide under. They are the ones involved in the elite, top of the hierarchy under many banners, people seem to think that they are part of freemason society, infact it is not under many banners you can put them under as they have infiltrated most religions/sects/cults.

They have been aroud for ages past, they were the idol worshippers in Abrahams (pbuh) time, they were the pharoahs that persecuted Moses (pbuh) and changed the teachings of the orginal old testament with occult teachings kabbalah ( which a lot of celebs practice today) the talmud etc,they were the ones who discraced Solomon (pbuh) as a black magician, they were part of the romans who persecuted Jesus (pbuh) and also changed the true gospels, added many of their occult teachings into the bible etc. They were the ones to persecute Mohammad (pbuh) and the muslims, the crusades under the false evil templars etc. And still christians and Muslims (more so in recent times) get persecuted today from what we can see.
I also beliee they have completely indoctrinated the true hindu scriptures, but i am less knowledgeable on that matter.
These people have been around in ages past, and have seized control of the power in todays world. They have come under many false guises, and like their occult (hidden) ways they like to remain secret, unambiguous and highly subversive. It has always this pagan occult teachings against the monotheistic ones somwhat representing their belief in the duality of creation 'as above, so below'. Their lies and pride in soveriengty correlates with that of Satan/Lucifer/Iblees/Azazels personality. Deception is their cunning.

I have even reason to assume on recent research that the prophecised Gog, Magog/Y'ajooj wa M'ajooj has come about since long ago, and it is actually this zionist regime that was foretold.

To those who would bash religion and the talk of zionism and secret societies etc, really do some research into these matter and you will find that synchronicities will occur science and spiritualy/religion is a lot more closer than you think, those people who are at the highest level of the zionist regime are extremely intellectual people, as yourself why would even these people believe in supernatural force etc? There is a lot more truth to things when you know where to look, and the OP thread here will hopefully open some peoples minds and let their own research take them to the conclusion of the evil that is going on in society today, the occult symbolism is ridiculously prevalent in modern society, not just western society but in ALL NATIONS, and the media, celebrity represent these ideologies most somewhat blindly yet those in higher seats of power will display some of the characteristics. Triangle and eye, lightning bolt, black and white checkerboard, copass square, flag of israel hexagram, reversed pentagram, woman in red, death and rebirth, enlightenment, chakra, becoming godly through ones own means and soo much more can be labelled to the practices and symbols these people represent.

Ok i think i will keep it short, there is soo much to talk about on these matter, i hope people do not turn a blind eye. Look at MK Ultra/ Monarch programming. Find out about Robert Anton Wilson, Aleister Crowley, Its these guys and their schemes that more represent the zionist.

Once again, please bear in mind there is no racism here! Its not about Jews, Americans etc. Its about the ideologies of the zionist elite!

Lastly do not take threads and posts here to think we are inciting fear! No it is the zionist that have been doing that for ages past, it was them who label 'terrorism, islamist, fundamentalist, exrtemist,jihadist' all these words are just propaganda tools. It is the restriction of truth that will cause fear, there is no fear in truth! To those who beleive in God here, fear Him! Do not fear the zionist, do not fear threads and posts here, truth will set you free, and there is no fear in freedom! Fear in itself is a personal matter, threads and posts on a website shouldnt incite fear, if anything it gives you a chance at showing your Courage! deny ignorance, for truth stands out clear from error! Its this confusion caused by ignorance that makes one panic, and then lead to fear, but once you acknowledge the truth and fight for that, then and only then will your balls be made of steel lol

Anyway i think ive said enough , once again thanks OP to your insightful thread and posts and to all the others who have contributed to bringing grave matters spoken with clear concise opinions and evidence etc, something i get quite crap at

Peace and respect to all

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I think the first step to solve any problem is to identify the problem first and foremost,and i doubt this website is about solving problems rather than identifying them.
edit on 10-11-2010 by deanx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Ok you must be right lol, he never states anything racist at all, he talk about a certain cultural difference, and never says anything bad about jewish people, he says in the line that this sect or religion is worshiping satan, and controls media and money. SO WHERES THE RACISM YA RI|GHTEOUS MOFO. Im sure you could find something racist about a box of cereal lol.

thanks for sharing your ideas, and opening up to others with there own, cough couch

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

Ok seriously why the need to call people names lol, why cause it hurts to read somebody else thoughts lol, he can think how he wants lol, dont need to put him down. Sounds more like a kid that dosent get is way.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

Oh Oh , now wikipedia is a trusted site where only real information is put on lol, too funny dude thanks for the laughs.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Interesting, MOST interesting, false jews, that would sure explain a lot in my book... However I cannot just assume this to be true and whether or not historical events have been doctored or even made up entirely makes little difference in the matter. We're talking an entire race of people in exile for centuries and you tell me that nobody has said anything about it EVER? I just can't see it, surely there would be talk about this even in closed circles over the centuries, and eventually some fraction of this talk would reach the mainstream...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Completely agree with you m8.

You know if a black, homosexual, jewish, cop, was jailed for child molestation and got beat up, he would cry anti semitism.

They need to get over themselves. It's not helping.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by sisgood
reply to post by wcitizen

For years I wonder how the German people were ever deceived by Hitler. For years I wondered what lies were told that would make the concentration camps and the killing of millions justifiable by a nation.

Now I know.

Rhetoric like this thread.

Sad, but So true.

Dictators have found the easy way to unit the masses, by means of spreading hate and lies towards the weak and different reach and successful, blaming them for every problem they have, real or imaginary.
Funny how things haven't changed much. You would think WWII atrocities would at least serve as a lesson to humanity. How naïve.

Open your eyes. LOOK at who is spreading hatred and deceit in this world. Look at who is investing millions and millions of dollars to stir up hatred and division all over the world. LOOK at who controls the media and feeds lies, hatred and deceit to the people daily.

The allged Holocaust does NOT give the Israelis carte blanche to terrorise the world. The Israelis are NOT byond criticism.

They have exercised emotional blackmail on the world for decades through that one. People increasingly aren't buying that brand of BS any more.

Accusations of anti-semite and dredging up the Holocaust are a deliberate ploy used by the Israelis/Jews to stop people criticising Israel.

You don't believe me, so perhaps you will believe an ex-Israeli Minister, Shulamit Aloni, when she says it.
www.youtube.com...

The Jewish Anti-Defamation League is a powerful and wealthy organisation which does exactly this all the time.
They have people everywhere, even on forums such as this who jump in as soon as there's any criticism of Israel/Jews and cry anti-semite. Like the ex Minister says, it's A TRICK.

A nasty, evil trick.

edit on 10-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanx
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I think the first step to solve any problem is to identify the problem first and foremost,and i doubt this website is about solving problems rather than identifying them.
edit on 10-11-2010 by deanx because: (no reason given)

I completely agree. First step is to identify the problem. And in this case that means breaking a huge taboo which has been forced on people all over the West. The taboo HAS to be broken.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by slayer420
Interesting, MOST interesting, false jews, that would sure explain a lot in my book... However I cannot just assume this to be true and whether or not historical events have been doctored or even made up entirely makes little difference in the matter. We're talking an entire race of people in exile for centuries and you tell me that nobody has said anything about it EVER? I just can't see it, surely there would be talk about this even in closed circles over the centuries, and eventually some fraction of this talk would reach the mainstream...

It might be helpful to bear in mind that these people have suppressed mountains of information. That was much easier before the internet became very widespread. It is no coincidence that as the internet grew, the Zionists obtained control of pretty much all the TV stations world wide - so they can censor what is said via these channels, which is still where the vast majority of people get their news.

Also, after WWII they purchased pretty much all of the educational publication businesses. So they have censored and re-written history - and we have all been fed that in our education systems.

There is, however, a lot of information available on the internet.,,,,,while we still have it, before these same Zionists take total control of that too.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
To all those who have accused posters on this thread of being anti-semite ............please look at these videos.

Jews who lived in Palestine before the creation of Israel, tell of how they lived in peace with their Palestinian brothers. Hear them denounce Israel's Zionist destruction and it's violence and aggression.

Hear them denounce Zionism as NON-JEWISH.

Hear them apologise to the Palestinians, the Muslims and the Arabs. Hear them say "WE HAD ALWAYS LIVED IN PEACE WITH THE MUSLIMS."

Hear the REAL JEWS totally denounce Israel's wish to keep having enemies to justify their evil actions.

www.youtube.com...

Jewish Protest: Placard: JUDAISM REJECTS ZIONISM
www.youtube.com...

Real Jews Against Israel
www.youtube.com...

So, yes people, WAKE UP. Zionists are Satanists, not Jews. They are imipostors, spreading hatred and lies and violence and death all over the world.

Have you ever seen these news items on MSM? If not, you really need to ask yourself why not.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You must think abit more long-term. Its a good reason for why the EU is converting into NWO and trying 2 gather the entire earth into 1 community

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
You must think abit more long-term. Its a good reason for why the EU is converting into NWO and trying 2 gather the entire earth into 1 community

Yes, that's exactly it. It is the Zionist (Satanist) take over.

See this pics:

www.whale.to...
I tend to believe that some people make the sign because they think it's trendy, but the politicians? The Pope?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

reply to post by gravitational

Please watch these videos: Are these orthodox Jewish rabbis also anti-semite?

www.youtube.com...

Jewish Protest: Placard: JUDAISM REJECTS ZIONISM
www.youtube.com...

Real Jews Against Israel
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join