Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by MGriff

They are AshkeNAZI. They are from Khazaria and converted to Judasim in 740 AD.

They perpetuate this lie about Jesus being "one of them." This is a lie designed to get Christian support for the evil zionist state. Their ancestors never stepped foot in the holy land. Once again, based on what you know about Jesus, would he think that there is a group of people who are special over others? Would he think God want grant a people land, wealth, or power. They laugh at people, especially Christians, who perpetuate the "chosen people" rhetoric. They are "their" god's chosen people. Like Harold Wallace Rosenthal unabashedly admitted, their god is Lucifer.

Jesus waned about them who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of satan. Ignorance will not be an excuse. It is all out in the open for anyone with eyes to see. The star of David is not an ancient Israeli symbol. It was the symbol of Mayer Rothschild. It is a HEXagram...consisting of attributes that make up three sixes. It's is a man's number; it isa mans name. Look at the seal of the US currency. Look above it. What is that symbol??? Do you see it? That it is the HEXagram...a hexagon is at the top of Satu(r)n. Black magicians caste a hex on others. Please look into all of this. Our mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, and friends are in peril. Please do not give in to apathy. Learn all you can and share it. Knowledge is power.

I'm actually a lapse Catholic, and I shun organized religion, if you are so interested. While you question my knowledge of religion, you disregard the part of the Bible where it states the Israelites are God's chosen people, you then go on to quote Jesus from the Bible as a valid source for making a point! You're selectively choosing which parts of the Bible to believe, and that's fine for your own personal opinion, but it really blows your whole argument.
edit on 9-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Contains no first person eyewitness testimony.
And the link is full of hearsay and innuendo.

Forget the rest, just try to debunk the Liberty attack for me please...
And yes, there are many witnesses who were on that ship and are happy to talk about the ordeal..
That one event should have seen Israel invaded by the US, or atleast the criminals that ordered the attack charged by the US, It clearly shows the control Israel has over the corupt US Government like no other event ever has....

Why forget the rest? Eyewitness testimony? Any real living 2,000-3000 year old Jews present?
Maybe, how to tell a real Jew from a wanna be: DNA. Simple no? Any Dna mixed with a full blooded
Semite should show up as such just like When white people intermarry with other races or Chinese
marry other races. Blood doesn't lie normally however the potential for even greater abuse is there,
just look at what happened in WWII.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

reply to post by MGriff

Hi McGriff. That was not directed at you. In regards to espionage, no country has ever been caught spying on the US more than Israel. Keep in mind the mind-boggling amount of Israeli dual citizens who make up the government that would undoubtedly sweep incidents under the rug. This therefore only includes cases that are known. Has China spied on the country? Of course. China has never been called "our greatest ally," however. China does not receive the mind-blowing financial support and weaponry that Israel receives. This differences are extremely significant alone, are they not?

Whatever the case, we are in this together. I look forward to working with you to eschew this ensuing tyranny. Knowledge is power.

God bless

American consumerism and Chinese production is the most important relationship in the world's economy right now. China has recently become America's largest creditor, and has assets approaching the one trillion dollar mark in reserve notes. China could ruin America if it chose to offload this debt, but that would be severely damaging for China's portfolio, because their investments would be done. The other aspect is how dependent China is on private American capital necessary for economic growth--growth which China requires to keep its population from rebelling. In a country of over a billion people, the economy needs to remain on the upswing to keep the population happy. Without American capital invested to create this growth China would have a serious problem. So the American businesses get cheap goods which means more profit, and China gets a larger economy and more capital to buy U.S. Treasuries. This is what is fueling the global economy right now, so yes, China and America have the most important bilateral relationship of the 21st century.

The whole point of this argument was to say that China is a much larger threat to America than Israel is right now. China is beginning to open options for diversifying out of American assets, which will be a terrible blow to America and its economy. The politico-economic relationship with China is vital for the globe moving forward, because a destabilized United States can send a shockwave across the world, and could signal a shift in power away from western democracy, towards a more communo-capitalist Chinese type model, where human rights and liberty are scarce.
edit on 9-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

In regards to laying the blame on the Luciferians solely, I do not absolve the traitorous and treasonous actions of Bush, Cheney, and the countless other non-Jewish zionists. Please be careful of viewing this as a racial or religous persecution, That is not what this is. This is purely ideological. I do not think you see the unbelievable truth about who these people are. That is not imperative at this time, however. Just try and think about why political correctness was so promoted the last 15 years. Why is that many deem a racist to be more insidious than a murderer? In many cases it is true. There are people who think being a racist is the worst thing. I always thought of someone who held views of superiority based on accidents of birth to simply be a moron. This would be someone not to be taken seriously. However, people have been conditioned to think racism is the most insidious thing. Why? This prevents people from exposing the egregious crimes of these people for fear of being called an anti-semite. It is not true on so many levels. They are not even semites!!! I hate saying this as it sounds so stupid, but my best friend is black. We grew up together. This is not about race in the sense that you think.

Remember that there is a reason why they believe themselves to be superior or "chosen." Things are not always what they seem.

"How could human beings do this to other human beings?" Be careful of assumptions.

God bless....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

There is a lot of truth in what you are saying. However, there is a trump card in there in which a third party has guaranteed their own protection and success. It is in "reserve notes."

Goodnight for now, brother. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

All I'm trying to say is that, short of America's alliance with Israel causing the U.S. to engage in a middle eastern World War III, that China is the biggest threat to a unipolar world dominated by America in the future.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Why forget the rest?

Ohh I didn't me literally forget the rest.
It's just that you only need to show one true lie to open the eyes of many.
The Liberty example is the most blatant in history than I'm aware of and very hard to disscredit with some sailors still pushing for truth even today.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Whoa! I missed this post.

Perhaps I am not articulating myself so well. I reread what I wrote and am not sure why this did not make sense to you, but it obviously did not so I will say it again.

The people who make Israel today are 90 percent Ashkenazi.The other 10 are Sephardic. Keep in mind that most scholars, even in Israel, think the original tribes are neither of these two groups but various other peoples, most likely the Palestinians. I do not take everything in the bible as gospel, no pun intended. There are various translations, naturally, and what I am stating does not come from the bible by itself. If one did buy into the chosen people aspect of the bible, that referred to as what you called the Israelites. These are not the people of the modern state of Israel.

Let us say a lot of luciferians are not afraid to come out and say what god's chosen people really means. It is "their" god. When you look at everything is that not painfully obvious? Their god rewards with materialism. In your heart, does that feel like something Prime creator would do? Would a loving benevolent creator have a group of people he would deem to be special over others, or does that sound like promises of another entity?

Let us just say Harold Wallace Rosenthal was not the only way to unabashedly admit their god is Lucifer. Many others are saying it as they fear nothing can be done to stop them at this point.

Please look into it, brother. In the meantime, be safe.

Goodnight guys

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

That last post was in regards to one of your posts a couple of posts earlier in the thrad regarding quoting the bible.

Goodnight

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Israel is the only middle-eastern country that ever attacked the United States. They attacked the USS Liberty killing 34 American servicemen. Look into the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings, Rachel Corrie, Ken O'Keefe, and on and on and on....

Never heard the expression... Keep your friends close and your enemies closer??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

In regards to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, the axiom has a lot of truth in it. This is not the reason for the US policy however. The government of the United States has been completely infiltrated by not only zionists but also dual citizens who have sworn an oath to Israel. Look at all the dual-citizens that make uo some of the most powerful positions in the government. You probably never knew they were dual Israeli citizens. It is absolutely mind-boggling how many there are! Please look into it because words cannot express the infiltration.

Moreover, and most importantly, they have control of all of the gold of the United States. The Rothschild Federal Reserve banking system gave them all of the gold of the US. The currency we use is truly just paper. They literally have all the money in the country. They will not even allow the US government to audit this private banking system. Look at the CEO of every single major media corporation. They are all Ashkenazi Jews. Look at the IMF and the World Bank. It is all Ashkenazi. This is not hyperbole. Look into it. Every single one of them is an Ashkenazi Jew. All the nominees for the chairman of the federal reserve are all AshkeNAZI. They fooled people into thinking they are clients for the US. It is the complete opposite.

This is not the US keeping their enemy close. These luciferians have the government "by the balls" so to speak. Once again, I do not think people truly realize the dire situation here. Please look into it.

The director of Homeland Security is an Ashkenazi citizen if Israel. The most powerful person in charge of the security of the United States is a citizen of the only country in the middle-east that ever attacked the United States. When one seriously studies September 11, one realizes it was Israel that was responsible for the death of our brothers and sisters-please listen to Dr. Alan Sabroksy, director of the army college of defense- who states their culpability. A citizen of Israel is at the highest position of United States security. Still do not believe it was Israel. Well, look into the Lavon Affair and the King David Hotel bombings. The Israelis were caught committing terrorist operations against US and British citizens while posing as Arabs. They were caught and subsequently admitted it. Look it up. These are just two instances! There are many cases in which it is known it was Israel. What ones do we not know??? Remember the positions they hold. They could easily sweep other crimes under the rug before the "goy" discover them.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Veterans Day is coming. Never forget the USS Liberty!!! Never forget that foreign agents, Israeli secret service, threatened our veterans on American soil for attempting to tell the truth. They came on to US soil and threatened our veterans!!!!! The treasonous US government refuses to have a hearing on the brutal, unprovoked attack committed by Israel. It is the only time the US has been attacked without a hearing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Whoopes! Posted to the wrong thread. It CAN happen!
edit on 9-11-2010 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
excellant info keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Do you mean under gov't/military control?...

Syria and Saudi Arabia attacked US but it wasn't exclusively directed and funded by their gov'ts

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

True - true. All of the important lineage records of the Jews were destroyed when the Romans sacked Jerusalem. I understand that they are still waiting for a Messiah to establish their supremacy over the Earth. They no longer have the documentation to prove their bloodlines because the Romans burned every bit of it - for that purpose. It's mainly just a political mess.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I have read with interest some of the threads on ATS about Zionists versus Jews and finally have a glimmer of understanding reading your thread. I know a great deal about the Ashkenazi but bloodlines have been deliberately confused and sometimes it is hard to see the truth in the lies. I was unaware of the truth of the Liberty incident and that says it all, particularly your link to the testimony of the Veteran of that incident. I've been searching for answers to the rise (and hopefully fall) of the gestappo NSA and now, because of you, have an Ashkenazi connection to investigate. Your earnest presentation is appreciated

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The tired 'Khazarian Jew' Myth has been thoroughly debunked here by some smart reasonable people. Still I am sure it will continue to be believed by many for decades to come looking to blanket blame so called Jews for something when it is in fact just another distraction/diversion to the real problems plaguing our world.

Read and learn and Deny Ignorance!
Debunking the 'Fake Jew' AKA The 'Khazarian Jew' Myth.,

edit on 9-11-2010 by hawkiye because: corrections

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!....

Please wake up!!! PLEASE!!!

OK OK I'm a awake now.
No need to shout, darn it !

USS Liberty – some real facts
www.sodahead.com...

More USS liberty – contradicting witnesses lies
www.sixdaywar.org...

Here's some bedtime reading for you.
www.ess.uwe.ac.uk...

BTW, one of the Admins \ moderators already debunked the whole khazar \ genetics nonsense awhile back. Do a search.

I should have started with SIGH...not another one of those threads.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Umm, no that has NOT been thoroughly debunked, and continues to unravel as we go along.

The original bloodlines of "Israel" are quite hidden, and will be for a little longer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join