It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Israel is the only middle-eastern country that ever attacked the United States. They attacked the USS Liberty killing 34 American servicemen. Look into the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings, Rachel Corrie, Ken O'Keefe, and on and on and on....

It is amazing how many buy into the whole "chosen people" returning to their homeland thing. They did it brilliantly. They have all these people thinking they are the people of Jesus.

They are Khazarians that converted in 740 AD. Not one of their ancestors set foot in the holy land. What happened to the original Israelites? Well, most scholars agree that they are probably the Palestinians-the people who have been suffering the unmitigated onslaught by the usurpers who control the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank. Look at the CEO of every major media outlet. Look at how many dual citizens make up the US government. Is it possible there is a a reason many people believe Muslims are the terrorists??? No country has been caught spying on the United States more than Israel.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."(Revelation 2:9).

Look into Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College. He knows who was responsible for September 11. What ever happened to those five dancing Israel's seen celebrating dressed as muslims after the first place crash.

Does Prime Creator, God, have a special group of people over others? does he offer promises of land, material wealth, and power? Does that not sound like someone else?

Look into Harold Wallace Rosenthal. He tells you unabashedly who their god is. Please wake up!!! PLEASE!!!

The Rothschild's get their name from the Red Shield symbol that adorned the front of the patriarch's building. The Red Shield is a HEXagram, that most now refer to as the Star of David. There is a set of three 6's that make up this symbol. It is not an ancient Israeli religious symbol. Look at the American seal and what is above it on your currency. Do you not understand what is happening?
edit on 11/11/2010 by kinglizard because: mod edit all caps title

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
If you are saying that these Khazarians converted to Judaism, then where did Judaism come from originally, cause the Khazarians would have had to have migrated to a Jewish place in order to be introduced to and ordained in the Jewish religion? are you suggesting that it was created by Khazarians? It is possible that the Israelis are actually the Palestinians, as Israel is just a territory, not a religion. I don't think we should bunch up all Israelites (jews) in the same category as their radical leaders. I think Netanyahu is a Zionist, sort of the radical wing of Judaism, Like Jihadists are for Islam. Why do you think Ahmedinijad constantly refers to Zionists and not Jews? Zionism is the political force of the Jewish belief, not the spiritual. If Iran wanted to simply kill Jews, they could kill the Jews in Iran. Iran doe not even want to kill the Zionists. Iran wants them convicted of the crimes they have committed against the Palestinians.

two vids to watch:

Iran (Is not the Problem)
The Iron Wall
edit on 9-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Did you read my post? Yes, they converted to the religion of Judaism that existed in the middle-east. I know all about the 25,000 Jews who live unharmed in Iran. I am not sure why you are suggesting to me that Iran is not the problem. Does my post not bespeak that in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM DO I THINK IRAN IS A PROBLEM. Iraq and Afghanistan were not problems either. They were countries that were not part of the Rothschild Federal Reserve Banking system. Well, they were not before the illegal wars that occurred.

I always point to heroes like Rabbi Weiss who accurately delineates zionism and its material obsession. The truth is this goes a lot deeper than even that political level. Do you know the blasphemy of they who call themselves Jews but are the synagogue of Satan?

Do you know result of the congress of Vienna in 1814? It was used for the Rothschild's to gain more control of Europe but Tsar Alexander refused to enslave his people. Nicholas Mayer Rothschild swore his descendantswould destroy the Tsar and his entire family. On July 16, 1918, the Bolsheviks, led by Yakov Yurovsky, brutally murdered the Tsar, his wife, his son, his four daughters, the family's doctor, the Empress' lady-in-waiting, and the family's cook.

This is one tiny example. Look at the War of 1812 and how it was the result of the United States refusal to ratify the charter for the Rothschild banking system. They have control of the gold that belongs to the people of the United States and give you worthless paper with inherent interest on it that YOU must pay. They do not even allow Congress to audit to make sure the gold is still there. Many have tried fearing exactly what happened. This private bank refuses the US government to audit its own gold. Do you not see what has happened?

Look into Harold Wallace Rosenthal.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I am still not sure about your question and the Khazarians introduction to Judaism. You seem to be suggesting they had to go to the middle-east to be converted. That is not true at all, and that is NOT what happened. It is like the 54 million Chinese Muslims. They did not go to Mecca and convert. They were aware of the religion and understood that it was the religion that spawned Christianity and islam. They rightfully understood the political advantage of converting to Judaism. This objective is a long, long time in the making. They understood many people would see them as almost patriarchs as it is the God Of Abraham. They USURPED the religion and used this as a claim to the holy land. They made up this romantic tale of an exiled people finally getting the land that god promised them. It is a complete lie! They are Ashkenazi Jews. Please research this. The Ashkenazi's are "their" god's chosen people. These black magicians who practiced Kabbalah believe in a god that promises them land, wealth, material fortune, and power over others while calling them "special" or "chosen." Does this sound like someone to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Look into the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, The King David Hotel bombings, Rachel Corrie, Ken O'Keffe, and on and on and on...

I still cannot believe you brought up Iran as not being the problem. Did you read my post. Trust me...I am stating unequivocally and unambiguously that Iran is NOT the problem. There is only ONE country in the middle-east that is the problem. It is the country that pushes Americans to hate muslims.

Look into Dr. Alan Sabrosky and the truth about September 11.

The 25,000 Jews living peacefully in Iran are an Inconvenient Truth to the zionists. They do not want people to know about them because it exposes one of their lies about Iran's having a genocidal leader. It is a complete lie!!!

Muslims are our brothers and sisters. They are charitable and help one another.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
President Kennedy wanted to cease the Israeli nuclear program and dissolve the Rothschild Federal Reserve Banking system that he understood enslaved the American people. This was in the summer of 1963. We know what happened a few months later. These zionists have been responsible for the most egregious crimes against humanity and the truth still exists for now for anyone willing to do just a bit of research. the time will come it will no longer be available.

Please wake-up!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

the time will come it will no longer be available

Most information does not go away.
You just need to get people to read it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You know what's funny.
Ever since Jesus, christians have been willing
to do what ever was asked of them. Even when they don't like it.

If after two thousand years of this a people still don't feel like they are in control,
do you really think it's going to end well for them. Talk about not knowing what you got.

=========================

This thread is a complete waste of time.

It offers zero solutions.
    It tells us who to fear or hate.
    It's back loaded to play on financial fears.
    Contains no first person eyewitness testimony.
    And the link is full of hearsay and innuendo.

If someone was really concerned
they would have a lifetime of experience
trying different solutions and be able to share them.

How long do we think we can blow the trumpets of alarm
and keep people on edge, anxious, and swinging at shadows.

I wasn't even going to post here until I saw others joining in to bump the thread.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
Does Prime Creator, God, have a special group of people over others? does he offer promises of land, material wealth, and power? Does that not sound like someone else?

Look into Harold Wallace Rosenthal. He tells you unabashedly who their god is.

OMG! Finally someone has worked it out. WELL DONE!

Nobody ever questions which god they are referring to...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
indeed, who's god? The biggest problem now that they have accumilated
so much wealth and power that most are afraid to say anything for fear
of losing everything they have. I know a fool proof method of solving this
issue once and for all however TPTB might not be too happy about that.
(Which I really don't care either). should I?.....hmmm should I ?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Contains no first person eyewitness testimony.
And the link is full of hearsay and innuendo.

Forget the rest, just try to debunk the Liberty attack for me please...
And yes, there are many witnesses who were on that ship and are happy to talk about the ordeal..
That one event should have seen Israel invaded by the US, or atleast the criminals that ordered the attack charged by the US, It clearly shows the control Israel has over the corupt US Government like no other event ever has....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

If you are saying that these Khazarians converted to Judaism, then where did Judaism come from originally, cause the Khazarians would have had to have migrated to a Jewish place in order to be introduced to and ordained in the Jewish religion?

Jews founded most of the major cities and were all over the middle east.They were traders.Mecca was founded by Jews!When the Roman Empire was in its glory the Roman Emperors used Jews to keep track of their holdings for them.

How do you suppose they ended up in Europe,Russia and else where.

Those that claim to be Jewish by religious belief have very little ethnic identity to the area prior to the establishment of modern day Israel.

Even Israeli researchers believe the Palestinians are people who have lived for thousands of years in the area.

The Israeli people would have no problem with these people if they would convert back to Judaism.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

These people would have no problem if they converted to Judaism?? Are you serious? They are the one religion that does not want converts. They feel they are special and if you think it is a spiritual thing look into zionism and what is required to be a citizen of Israel. They do not want converts. Please just look at the information that was provided and see where it takes you. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Bless you, brother.

The poster was right about the solution aspect, however. I did not offer that yet. All we can do for now is spread the word. We have truth on our side. Let every single person you know the facts before more American lives are sacrificed and innocent Muslims killed for their materialistic gains. Let people know about the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings and etc. They have so much power. The media is theirs. It has been proven. This will be a total grassroots effort. Tell everyone you know. Several eyewitness accounts state they shot at lifeboats of the USS Liberty with injured on board. Think about that.

Some of the veterans who have tried to tell this story have been threatened by Mossad agents, Israeli secret service, for speaking about the event. Did you read that? Foreign agents from the middle-east came onto US soil and threatened our veterans for speaking the truth!!! The US government, made up of myriad dual citizens from Israel, did nothing!!! In regards to the attack, it was the only time the country was attacked that congress refused to investigate. The refused!!!! Whom do you think controls this country? Why were Rachel Corrie's parents denied an investigation regarding the death of their daughter who was killed by an Israeli bulldozer for trying to protect the home of a Palestinian doctor who had all the legal requirements to keep HIS home!!! Please tell everyone you know. Go to every college, university, library, coffee house, etc etc etc.

God bless you....humanity MUST prevail!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Here is one link for the USS Liberty. There are a plethora of them....for now. The Federal Reserve is not a government institution. It is a private bank controlled by the Luciferian Zionist Rothschilds. They killed at least one President and his brother. Please do not take my word for it. Research it all for yourselves. Look into JFKs plans for a national bank in the summer of 1963. He knew their Federal Reserve enslaved the American people. He had the plan to eradicate this tyranny. Well, we know what happened a few months later. It does not matter if you are a democrat or a republican. We are Americans. More importantly, we are human beings. You have no idea what they have planned and they are so close. Please, I beg you, just look into it. When you see for yourself the truth, share it with every single person who comes into your life. They quite literally have all the money in the world. The paper in your wallet is just that. They will not allow the government to audit the gold that belongs to the people of the United States. Why do you think that is??? a private corporation tells the US government it cannot audit its own gold. Whom do you think is in control???

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just to clarify, the Jews are not the people of Jesus, they are God's Chosen people, according to the Bible. They don't worship Jesus, they worship Yahweh, or God.

Israel is most certainly a serious problem for American foreign policy. U.S. support for Israel is unwavering, even when they are violating established treaties by building in the West Bank. Israel has destabilized the region further, and peace will never be realized because of the fundamentalist attitudes on both sides. There are many Jews in positions of power throughout the globe, so lobbying for support is most likely, but it's no different than the way American corporations or European institutions lobby for power. They have money, and they spend it to advance their agendas through the most powerful country on the planet, America, and the corrupt political institution. I don't think laying the blame at the feet of the Jews is the solution. The consolidation of wealth and the widening of the class gap, coupled with an uneducated electorate in American have made a perfect environment for corruption.
edit on 9-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Can you please share your opinion on the Lavon Affair?
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

If that is directed at me, China, has stolen state secrets from America and attempts to disrupt American infrastructure through the internet on a daily basis. Yet China and the United States have, arguably, the most important bilateral relationship of the 21st century. Stolen technology and cyber attacks have not harmed this relationship, and I hardly see you pointing to China as the cause for all the ills of the world, especially when they continue to finance our debt which will ultimately make America beholden to creditors.

My point being, is that the world runs on realist theory, and the cooperation is had when it is beneficial to both parties, regardless of other factors. Israel is responsible for upgrading many American military inventions once they are drafted. Also, having an ally in the most oil rich region of the globe is highly desirable to an American government who is funded largely through the oil lobby.
edit on 9-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

They are AshkeNAZI. They are from Khazaria and converted to Judasim in 740 AD.

They perpetuate this lie about Jesus being "one of them." This is a lie designed to get Christian support for the evil zionist state. Their ancestors never stepped foot in the holy land. Once again, based on what you know about Jesus, would he think that there is a group of people who are special over others? Would he think God want grant a people land, wealth, or power. They laugh at people, especially Christians, who perpetuate the "chosen people" rhetoric. They are "their" god's chosen people. Like Harold Wallace Rosenthal unabashedly admitted, their god is Lucifer.

Jesus waned about them who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of satan. Ignorance will not be an excuse. It is all out in the open for anyone with eyes to see. The star of David is not an ancient Israeli symbol. It was the symbol of Mayer Rothschild. It is a HEXagram...consisting of attributes that make up three sixes. It's is a man's number; it isa mans name. Look at the seal of the US currency. Look above it. What is that symbol??? Do you see it? That it is the HEXagram...a hexagon is at the top of Satu(r)n. Black magicians caste a hex on others. Please look into all of this. Our mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, and friends are in peril. Please do not give in to apathy. Learn all you can and share it. Knowledge is power.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

Hi McGriff. That was not directed at you. In regards to espionage, no country has ever been caught spying on the US more than Israel. Keep in mind the mind-boggling amount of Israeli dual citizens who make up the government that would undoubtedly sweep incidents under the rug. This therefore only includes cases that are known. Has China spied on the country? Of course. China has never been called "our greatest ally," however. China does not receive the mind-blowing financial support and weaponry that Israel receives. This differences are extremely significant alone, are they not?

Whatever the case, we are in this together. I look forward to working with you to eschew this ensuing tyranny. Knowledge is power.

God bless

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join