It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Indeed modern Judaism was born in Germany and Northern Italy not Israel. 80% of Jews today come from this linage. Yiddish is actually a combination of German and Romance languages with Hebrew text.

Source

If you are at all interested in a history of banking that began with the Lombard Jews from Northern Italy, check this out;

Follow The Money

I am not an anti-Semite, this is history. Get over it.

K

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I want to make an appeal to all people, all my brothers and sisters - Muslims, Real Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Atheists, Agnostics, etc - from all countries, of all races.

We have to UNITE against the Zionist Satanist take over of our whole planet. We are ONE. The divisions have been created by the Zionists.

We are many. We are powerful. Together we can say NO.

Please disseminate the truth as far and as widely as you can. Start saying NO.
edit on 10-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
In Israel - Zionist thugs beat up Real Jews.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I want to make an appeal to all people, all my brothers and sisters - Muslims, Real Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Atheists, Agnostics, etc - from all countries, of all races.

We have to UNITE against the Zionist Satanist take over of our whole planet. We are ONE. The divisions have been created by the Zionists.

We are many. We are powerful. Together we can say NO.

Please disseminate the truth as far and as widely as you can. Start saying NO.

No. you know why? because i don't know why. it helps to provide info that backs up your truth. and i wonder, what if we all said yes? just say we surrender, we accept? what's the worst that could happen that isn't expected to happen even if we say no?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

But ironically, that`s exactly what the Bahais are saying and they`re just another creation of the fake Jews. It doesn`t just stop at Zionism. Exactly how far down the rabbit hole do the deep things of Satan go. Even further than the Bahai`s yet but for now, learn one thing at a time lest your brain explodes.

bahaimirage.wordpress.com...

Since he knew that his real name would rouse suspicion among the people about him as an atheist Russian, he chose the forged name ‘Sheikh Ali Lankarani’ for himself. Later, he went to Iraq where, among all those religious personalities, he was attracted by Seyyed Kazem Rashti’s orations. He gradually penetrated the Sheikhiyeh and chose Mirza Ali Mohammad Shirazi as an appropriate person for his sinister objectives. At the beginning he would pretend that he had been impressed by Mirza Ali Mohammad and would be quite humble in front of him and would rush to see him on and off. He would implicitly inject the idea to Mirza Ali Mohammad that he was the Bab (gateway) to all divine sciences, that he was the Bab to the Awaited Imam, and that all should consider him as the Bab…!

A review of the ideology of Babism and Bahaism shows that they have always referred to Czarist Russia as their ultimate friend and refuge.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Actually I find this highly interesting - and have been thinking about this a bit lately. Isreal was in usa at 9.11 time - isreal stated the " muslims " would do that very event 2 yrs before it happens.

usa wouldnt run to fight or allow them to attack innocents just the week before " the plane bombs were found " last week ... but ISREAL knew first ( already i was thinking im guessing they did this hoping to hit the red button and cause devastation for all.

I think he is ONTO something the op - and i believe the usa govt started working that out just a few weeks back when they expressed anger at the pathetic attempt for isreal to keep on the cahs handouts when the govt was pulling them back by asking for it to be classed as another name for them.

I think we all have our little trouble makers - and i think the world will work it out in time and muslim and western will stand together and take out those who wanted to take out the rest of the world whilst standing with their little jew hands out to collect cash pretending to be friends to us all!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

The allged Holocaust does NOT give the Israelis carte blanche to terrorise the world. The Israelis are NOT byond criticism.

Right there you lost all credibility. (not for the first time though)

Real Jews? What the hell do you know about Judaism and its sections ?
You glorify extreme orthodox Jews only because their opposition towards the state of Israel.
“Ashkenazis”...Satanic...blah blah. If it walk like a duck...
in other words, I call it as I see it. This is an Anti-Semitic babbling, no matter how you choose to color it, disguise it or hide it.

I pity you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Kinda hard to disagree with the truth... unfortunately they have installed an element of fear and resentment on both sides.

Islam is resentful (for good reason) and Christianity fear G-d will curse those who do not follow suit.
(divide and conquer)
Fear and Hate is their tool and is the true blasphemy against G-d, from it stem all sorts of mental, physical and spiritual sickness.

Holocaust? Many races, color, creeds, religions have been through Holocausts(extermination) That excuse and label is getting old.

If you look at the word semitic on Wiki you will see the majority labeled semitic are (ARABIC) on the map.
If you want to throw the anti-semitic red flag then in a way it is true for it is the ones of arabic descent that war is being waged against (minus the SAUDS).

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i could explain what my reasons are that this post is 100 percent right but i think this link will explain it in more fine detail.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

It must get tiring typing out "anti semetic" so often.

Ask Mossad for one of their special keyboards which has a hotkey which puts the phrase in for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hmm, out of all of the interesting things happening in the world you took 15 minutes to write out, proof read and edit a semi theological article about Israels territorial dispute with Palestine. Then spiced it up a bit more by tying in an assassination in 1976, the Federal Reserve and the 911 bombings? Did I read that right?

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ever since God promised Abraham Israel, Satan has tried to steal it. That's why the Zionist want it. The spirit of apathy is whats preventing us from acting. we must pray against this spirit brothers.

Ex

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

We have to UNITE against the Zionist Satanist take over of our whole planet.
We are ONE. The divisions have been created by the Zionists.
We are many. We are powerful.

Propaganda!!

I am so tired of these threads that intend to incite the gullable!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you were to worship a deity that proclaimed your people as "the chosen ones" wouldn't you almost immediately have a superiority complex? An unquenchable thirst to rule those your deity proclaimed as "less than" your people?

Just the attitude and beliefs of "chosen people" and "chosen land" creates a very unrealistic world view by which these people believe they are above and beyond "gentiles"..

That fact alone makes me think something about the "Jews" isn't quite right. For a people who supposedly worship a god who love all his creation equally, they sure seem to disagree with that lesson because they sure as hell don't live by it.

Watch the whole video series:
www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

interesting behavior....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Where on earth did you ever come up with the idea that the "Jews" currently in Isreal are not really "Jews", but actually Jewish converts from 740 A.D.?

This falls in line with several other therories such as "Isreal never existed." or "Isreal existed in an area which is now unknown and it is now impossible to return the "Jews" to their original home land." or "The Jews never lived in what is now Isreal and the land belongs to the Palestinians." Basicly the principle is this, that the Palestinians are the rightful heirs to the land and there is this big huge conspiracy by the "Jews" to take control of the Palestianian home land and that the "Jews" are leading this huge conspiracy to control every nation on earth and every nation on earth."

These ideas that the "Jews" are the root of the world problems and are behind every evil and nasty incident is a complete falsehood and is in it's self a conpiracy.

First of all Isreal was and is the original home land of the Jewish people. Historical evidence overwhelmingly supports this from historical diggs all over Isreal and the Temple mound. The Muslim community in charge of the temple mound was caught trying to destroy evidence of the previous Jewish temples existance on the temple mound during "renovations" to the Dome on the Rock. This is also why the Muslim community is completely against digging on the temple mound as they are afraid that evidence will be found that proves that the Jewish temple existed. So the idea of trying to debunk any right that the Jewish people have to their Isreali home land is not based on any scientific or cultural facts.

The USS Liberty incident in and by it's self is a legitament conspiracy, something that the United States and Isreali governments have tried to cover up for decades and is still an issue which has never been fully investigated by Congress and now it never will as the case was closed in the late eighties. (The USS Liberty incident is the only attack on a US Naval vessel that did not occur during an official conflict of act of war that the US was involved in that was not investigated by Congress.) It's my personal belief that the Isreali government did not want the United States having any type of intelligence gathering assets in the area and that it is quite possible that the Isreali government was planning on implimenting a nuclear response during the six day war and they were afraid that the USS Liberty might intercept communications that would divulge their intentions so they tried to sink it. Any way, this is a legitament conspiracy, but not something the entire Jewish people were behind.

The issue of the Kennedy assasination being linked to some Jewish conspiracy is yet another falsehood. Sure Kennedy may have been assasinated over his plan to bring us back to a Silver or Gold standard and to desmantle the US Federal Reserve, but again that is a seperate issue and is not one which is grounded in some huge Jewish plot. Maybe there are certain Jewish families who could be involved in something like this, but not the whole Jewish population.

So while there are some conspiracies involving the Isreali government and some families who happen to be Jewish, it's not fair or prudent to blame the whole Jewish race.

As to whether the Jewish people are God's choosen people, well that all depends on your particular religous beliefs. Personally I am a Christian and as such I believe in the Bible as an accurate religous and historical account which includes the old testament which states that God made a covenent with the Jewish race and that they are his choosen people, but I also believe in the new testament which proclames that any gentile who accepts Jesus as the son of God is also one of his choosen people. I don't see what the big deal is, choosen has several meanings and some believe that choosen, means that the Jews were choosen to receive God's word and covenent. The Jews are not the only people to believe they are choosen by God, Muslims believe that they were choosen by God as well.

All in all, it's just unthinkable to try to tie in all these events as some super plan by Jewish imposters to control the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
If you were to worship a deity that proclaimed your people as "the chosen ones" wouldn't you almost immediately have a superiority complex? An unquenchable thirst to rule those your deity proclaimed as "less than" your people?

Just the attitude and beliefs of "chosen people" and "chosen land" creates a very unrealistic world view by which these people believe they are above and beyond "gentiles"..

That fact alone makes me think something about the "Jews" isn't quite right. For a people who supposedly worship a god who love all his creation equally, they sure seem to disagree with that lesson because they sure as hell don't live by it.

Watch the whole video series:
www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

interesting behavior....

you definitely have a point about the superiority complex, thats the force behind Zionism.
i would not judge jewish behavior by this vid. these kids are obviously drunk and have a grudge. no different from any average american teen and their uninformed opinion about muslims.
funny how The Entertainer just starts ringing from the guys phone in the middle of it hah

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes, Israel lied about the USS Liberty and said it was an accident, but it wasn't. One of the pilots even said the ship was the USS Liberty and he was ordered to attack! He refused and was put in prison! Johnson said he wanted "that ship to go to the bottom" and told our carriers to stand down and not send fighter support!

Clearly the USS Liberty was going to be used as a false flag to drag us into that war but by a miracle the ship survived and their plan was foiled. Just like 9/11 was a false flag to drag us into these bogus wars we are in for Israel.

Now Israel wants us to attack Iran who hasn't attacked another country since the 17th century! Israel tells us that Iran is the biggest threat on the planet! What a joke! And of course our fake news in the US parrots back this garbage to the sheep that think our media is real.

Ask yourself how many countries has the US attacked because our Rothschild masters (owners of the private bank Federal Reserve) told us too in the last 60 years? Now compare that to the fact that Iran hasn't attacked anybody since the 17th Century. Our country even admitted that they sent out FAKE terror alerts during the Bush administration to get a pop in the elections. Sending out a fake terror alert is TERRORISM and if any citizen did that they would go to jail. 9/11 and OKC were false flags and used to give the government more power and in the case of 9/11 start two wars. The underwear bomber was now ADMITTED to be let on that plane by our own intelligence services without a passport to bring in the naked body scanners! Who is the biggest terrorist?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim

Hmm, out of all of the interesting things happening in the world you took 15 minutes to write out, proof read and edit a semi theological article about Israels territorial dispute with Palestine. Then spiced it up a bit more by tying in an assassination in 1976, the Federal Reserve and the 911 bombings? Did I read that right?

Interesting.

You mention "all the interesting things happening in the world." This relates to EVERYTHING happening in the world. Please look into all of the information for yourself. This is not hubris on my part. I am not looking for reverence, recognition, or reward. I am looking for my family of humanity to be liberated. One can see the ultimate objective once one begins examining everything. It is not my intention to cripple with fear. There are some better off not really knowing that part. To all other discerning individuals with the ability to handle it, however, I ask that you research it all yourself. Look into the history of the Rothschild banking system. It relates to everything that happened in the history of Europe since at least the 18th century. Please, brother, look into all of the information. We need your help. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just read the suggested "interview" with Harold Wallace Rosenthal. Anyone with any common sense will instantly realize that this "interview" is a complete fantasy written as a way for the writer to express his opinions of the Zionist agenda.

Now I think their are some compelling reasons to watch Israel and question their motives, but using propoganda such as this "Interview" with Harold Wallace Rosenthal as proof of the agenda is just as wrong as the Zionists using false information against the masses.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Originally posted by Nephalim

Interesting.

You mention "all the interesting things happening in the world." This relates to EVERYTHING happening in the world. Please look into all of the information for yourself. This is not hubris on my part. I am not looking for reverence, recognition, or reward. I am looking for my family of humanity to be liberated. One can see the ultimate objective once one begins examining everything. It is not my intention to cripple with fear. There are some better off not really knowing that part. To all other discerning individuals with the ability to handle it, however, I ask that you research it all yourself. Look into the history of the Rothschild banking system. It relates to everything that happened in the history of Europe since at least the 18th century. Please, brother, look into all of the information. We need your help. Thank you.

Ok so, it is a call to join your informed movement? You also qoute out of context. I said out of as well. Do not misunderstand. I wasn't flaming, or anything of that sort.
I don't judge the content here much if at all. I was just trying to make sure that what you were doing, was actually what I thought you were doing. Which I find that is basically a kin to the Alekks Jones New World Order type of article; accept that you go places with it that he doesn't go by tying several of your own information points together. Ie Jews, Israel and the poke at the federal reserve banking system, false flag terror attacks and of course, God. I noticed several different views there. I have read several of these types of articles because I'm actually studying internet media in general. The actual content and truths of the culmination at this point in my observations are pretty much irrelevant. No worries, not judging, just observing and making sure that I understand where your going with this.

As to the Rothchilds relevance, sure, I have read about them and those 13 banking families, and how one of them formed a banking system in which he basically wiped out Englands control of the monetary system with it. I have also heard about how his family and the rest of those families go on to this day to "control the world governments by owning the banks." On that note, yes, I have also read about the Anti Zionist movement, the Bilderburg group and the conspiracy of alien races using Greys as slaves to mutate our genetics so that we taste a little better
I mention those things generally not specifically in terms of detail mind you. However, This is not new information so much as it is new in your take on it.

Thanks for a new spin.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join