It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I agree that something big is going to happen tomorrow. Its been eating at me for quite some time now. Ive had visions or dreams of a global event around this time of year. If it is an EMP like some people think, then I suggest we prepare for it now. Remember in the new War of the Worlds movie how the EMP took out everything and we were totally defenseless? Thats going to be us with no where to go. Does anyone else agree?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Originally posted by Alda1981
my 2 cents. It could be nothing but it could be something.
searchengineland.com...

Google maps?

Ur in the army and you need to use google maps? sounds like a coverstory...

yes... exactly.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by excelents
reply to post by innervision0730

I thought I'd try your questions to see what responses I'd get, for the 2nd and 3rd I got the same but check out answer 1 lol.

Me : Is there going to be a big disaster this month?

CB : No, humans do not have the capability to create automatonamous machines capable of conducting war.

Me : Will there be an attack in the US?

CB : No the US is fairly peaceful and patriotic, there is a better chance of US going to war with a different country.

Me : Is the new world order coming soon?

CB : He appears pleased.

Is there going to be a big disaster this month?
Yes, there is going to be a WW3.

Will there be an attack in turkey?
Don't change the topic.

it's hillarious lol

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Cleverbot questions

CB Yes I can! *runs away*.
ME I love you
CB I love you too.
ME November is love
CB Not in florida.
ME Is that the place of reboot?
CB Yes.
CB So the all seeing eye would use the piece of string to try and stop the pope from using a computer?
Keep an eye on Florida

edit on 5-11-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Can we stop the cleverbot stuff now?

Certainly not!

Not until I'm done with this post!

I promised myself to never waste anymore time on that idiotic site again, but I just had to ask about November 6 today. lol!

Me: Will there be a false flag attack on the 6th of November

Cleverbot: Yes definitely!

Me: But where will this false flag attack happen?

Cleverbot: In America.

Me: The land of the brave?

Cleverbot: F,yeah lol!

Me: Do you know where in America?

Cleverbot: In the United States of America.

Me: Okey, but in which state?

Cleverbot: In California.

Me: Do you know where in Cali?

Cleverbot: You really need to focus Johanna.

Okey, the rest that followed was nonsense & garbage and some insults as usual, and he had the nerve to call me Johanna and kept insisting that I was a girl.

But there you have it:

The 6th of November In the United States of America and in California somewhere?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arkaNd

Can you elaborate on the "massive evacuation" happening today? Other than Obama and his crew, and the Federal Reserve, are their any other facilities that are closing? Or other VIP's that have left the country? Thanks?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Can we stop the cleverbot stuff now?

Certainly not!

Not until I'm done with this post!

I promised myself to never waste anymore time on that idiotic site again, but I just had to ask about November 6 today. lol!

Me: Will there be a false flag attack on the 6th of November

Cleverbot: Yes definitely!

Me: But where will this false flag attack happen?

Cleverbot: In America.

Me: The land of the brave?

Cleverbot: F,yeah lol!

Me: Do you know where in America?

Cleverbot: In the United States of America.

Me: Okey, but in which state?

Cleverbot: In California.

Me: Do you know where in Cali?

Cleverbot: You really need to focus Johanna.

Okey, the rest that followed was nonsense & garbage and some insults as usual, and he had the nerve to call me Johanna and kept insisting that I was a girl.

But there you have it:

The 6th of November In the United States of America and in California somewhere?

Thats my answer to

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by arkaNd

Can you elaborate on the "massive evacuation" happening today? Other than Obama and his crew, and the Federal Reserve, are their any other facilities that are closing? Or other VIP's that have left the country? Thanks?

Too funny. Only here on ATS can the Presidents trip to another country with his staff and family be regarded as a "mass evacuation".
I need...a "mass evacuation"... to the beach.

Hey why wait?
We know there is a catastrophe of some sort coming
I don't think it is too early to start jumping off buildings.
Who's with me?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by excelents

LOL perhaps alien invasion???

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I think we all needed a good laugh! This site is so serious all the time.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

its just to show power to india,entire mumbai is on high alert,sealed by CIA,FBI,RAW,IB.
most powerfull person on earth is visiting india which is worst hit by terrorism.it become neccesary to come with full security
america want strong ties with india as it is feeling lonely at international levels.rising china pose threat to supremecy of usa,so it need india
edit on 5-11-2010 by sodhioo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
Thats my answer to

Cool!

Okey, somone who has the time, and can tolerate the annoying conversation with C.B need to ask C.B WHERE in California!

I can't stand the guy/machine/software or whatever it is?

C.B is just plain rude to me, and keep on asking annoying spaced out stuff, so I usually just get a lot of nonsense from C.B.

He probably hate me!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
November 6 comes out just because it is releted numerologically to 9-11-2001. If you take 9-11-01 and read it upside down you get : 6-11-10.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

By using the term "them," I was referring to the public in general, those with "limited" blinders on, as well as those with what I would consider to have a "black box full of sunshine" on there heads. I am in no ways condoning not living ones life and enjoying it to it's fullest extent of happiness. I was merely trying to get the point across, that there is a "bigger picture and agenda" bubbling just beneath the surface of what many are willing to "accept" and what many are willing to allow themselves to "perceive". I understand that it is easier for some to deny this situation mentally than it is to cope with the idea of it's possibility and even plausible inevitability. But I don't think that is an excuse to not be informed and educated, which is what I was implying in terms of "waking up". You can be "awake and aware" and still go about your glorious existence, whatever that may be to the individual. I also have a happy life, yet I also comprehend that, at any point, that glorious existence could suddenly be put in jeopardy by those in power who have the capability to do so.

My approach may have come off as "brazen", but sometimes you have to go to those lengths to get people to pay attention. One can choose to stay "asleep"- being uniformed and ill-prepared by continuing to operate in a lackadaisacle fashion. Though by proceeding in this fashion they put their very life and well-being for the future at risk. Though by "waking up"-getting informed and educated on what is going on behind the scenes and becoming knowledgable on the current status of the world that they live in, they can increase their hope for an even brighter future than they have a vision of already. But they have to keep have to be "willing" to be open to the idea that not all is as it appears from behind the white picket fence and that all that they "perceive" as normal business as usual isn't quite normal at all. And the more that they are willing to learn, understand, and truly accept, the better their quality of life will be. Knowledge is the ultimate power. And at no point did I suggest that people should change the way that they live, I merely suggested that they just need to stop for a moment...take a look around...and pay attention, as well as consider what the signs surrounding them suggest. Something is not quite right in the world and that is not because that's just how things are, but because that is how they are being orchestrated to be. No one deserves be kept in the dark, especially by that of their own doing, when all they had to do was to let the "light of knowledge" rain down upon them in the first place. As I said, "Knowledge is the ultimate power". You can't unknow what you allow yourself to know. But you do have a choice what you decide to do with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Cb I am not from this planet.
Me nobody is from this planet
CB Okay. Lets have an intelligent debate about something.
ME ask
CB What do you think about genocide?
CB You have cancer
ME It helps with cell dividing
CB Tell me about yourself.
Me No you made ma angry
CBI did? I'm sorry.
ME You can't just say i have cancer
CB Will you please just die.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most.

When nothing happens, will you voluntarily ban yourself from ATS?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.

The Doc has spoken.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeelenJaeger

Kardesim did they ban youtube again in Turkiye?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I'm glad you quoted that post. Thanks was supposed to have a period after it. Not a question mark.
BTW. You're right as a whole. That's why I asked the question. I thought maybe I missed something. I couldn't find any other VIP's or diplomats that were headed out of the country. And no facilities that were shutting down.
So I thought maybe arkand knew something I wasn't aware of. However, that is quite the entourage Obama has there. Not counting the ships in that, just the people.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nothing will happen.

However, FOX News this morning had the gall to suggest that "the President deciding to leave the country is a dangerous thing to do with so much going on right now", suggesting the possibility of some sort of power grab while he's away, similar to what happens in countries with tin pot dictators - they usually wait until the leader is out of the country to stage this sort of thing.

Of course, considering the source ...........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join