It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I understand and share your concerns my friend. It makes me wonder how many leaders in your government are wishing these days that the Diefenbunker was still up and fully functional.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are manifesting our own reality, and it seems everyone on here is looking forward to death.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So you are telling me the entire USA, the backbone of the world is just going to be destroyed tomorrow?
All the money, time, and power these people have put into this country is going to be destroyed just like that?..
Well if nukes are dropped, I am sure we'll drop some back, and the entire world is going to be destroyed.
Oh well, we had a nice run. At least I'm getting laid.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I LOL'ed

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Which 6th of Nov?... the one thats tomorrow (4 Hours from now) for us here in New Zealand and Australia or the 6th that will fall in Britain and America when its the 7th here...

Im not buying these predictions at all, since i dont anyway, but i still find it funny when people predict a Date then seem to forget that one half of the world is 12-24 Hours ahead of the rest all the time.

Or are all predictions based on an American meantime? (typical Americans thinking they are the center of the universe again)

Ive got things planed for tomorrow, so i sure hope its your 6th and not mine.

edit on 5-11-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep

your question makes no sense....

at UTC-12 hours, 12:00am, it is still the 6th for the entire world....

if its just turning the 6th in the USA, its still the 6th for most of the world...
by the time its 12:00am on the 6th for the entire USA, including Alaska/Hawaii, at the latest its 11:00PM in NZ

Honolulu (U.S.A. - Hawaii) Midnight between Friday, November 5, 2010 and Saturday, November 6, 2010 UTC-10 hours HAST
Auckland (New Zealand) Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 11:00:00 PM UTC+13 hours NZDT
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 10:00:00

at least as an American I can put some thought into a statement before I open my big mouth... typical or not

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I would like to propose a new idea for ATS. The anti flag. I would like to post an anti flag for this and other threads like it.

mark this as 1 ant-flag..

yes i know punk rockers..its a band..haha

sorry OP..no offense
Im all for talking about current and possible future events, but their are so many fear induced threads (not saying ur a scaredy cat) ..be it religious, political, alien style (hhmmm)
or what have you is sometimes counterproductive of good discourse that is essential to forming well rounded opinions.

When i find a thread that is based in speculative fear I think I will antiflag it...

as for the topic. I predict on November the 6th the DOW will not end up being the same as opening bell, people will die, stars will explode, life will begin and the Lakers will enjoy a 6-0 record.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

NASA managers have decided to postpone the next launch attempt for space shuttle Discovery to no earlier than Nov. 30 at 4:05 a.m. EST.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is the next cardddd the false-flag alien attack =o! They are going to launch nukes and aliens are going to swoop in and disarm them. See-ya religion, hello holographic gods

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus_Prime
reply to post by windwaker

NASA managers have decided to postpone the next launch attempt for space shuttle Discovery to no earlier than Nov. 30 at 4:05 a.m. EST.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
This is the next cardddd the false-flag alien attack =o! They are going to launch nukes and aliens are going to swoop in and disarm them. See-ya religion, hello holographic gods

Hahha Maybe ..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
In my opinion threads like this one might be a new form of terrorism.
edit on 5/11/2010 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
double post, sorry

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
In my opinion threads like this one might be a new form of terrorism.

In my opinion posts like that give excuses for things such as "kill switch". Just sayin.

link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Someone awhile back came up with a similar idea.They called it "The False Prophet " flag.Anyone who creates fear induced prediction threads and they turn out to be nothing, become official false prophets.I think your exactly right, this kind of threading should not go unpunished.We need a database of false prophets so when ever they come back and create more threads like this we can call them out on previous failed predictions.
Dont ban them, dont slam them, just put their names in a section called false prophets.Peace.

link   
I don't believe a nuclear weapon could actually be used, as was recently reported: aliens aren't big fans of our nuclear weapons. Now the threat of one, or finding one just in time, now that's still a very real possibility, it'll probably be from Yemen, or Iran if they're really desperate. I honestly believe the only thing that'll be able to happen that these guys can still pull off will be economic warfare, but China already beat them to that. China is finally fed up with funding America to destroy the global economy, so China, of all places, is likely going to be a major player in turning this world around. Obviously it's less the Chinese government and far more a group of now-wealthy Chinese who are aware of America's economic terrorism. Here's what David Wilcock has to say about it:

Other wonderful events that may have nothing to do with Obama have apparently just happened. According to very good sources I am in contact with, as of October 14-15th, there was a stunning new move made by China, on a full-scale international level, involving the governments of every country in the world. This move sent terrified US and European leaders and insiders rushing over to Shanghai, begging the Chinese not to continue down this road. However, China's plan appears to have been incredibly well-designed, with all the classic elements of Sun-Tzu's "Art of War." It appears that it is now too late for this plan to be stopped. China has just made it's "kill-shot" move, and they may well have saved the world by doing so. Apparently no one has been killed in this process, but when I correlate what I'm hearing with what Fulford has said, it does appear that China will push for an international truth tribunal -- though they will apparently not be seeking the death penalty.DON'T SCREW YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERS. You may remember hearing that in 2009, the top insider bankers in the US had to pay China in gold bars for their own bad debts, as an aftermath of the financial fallout from 2008 -- where many derivatives funds like Lehman Brothers spontaneously imploded. This collapse, according to Fulford, was China's doing: "Why should we be paying you to kill us?" Once the devastated bankers were finally forced to pay up, after a prolonged period of hemming and hawing, China drilled into the "Good Delivery" bars. They were made of tungsten, with only a thin layer of gold electroplated on the outside! Completely fake! This appears to have been when China's plan really kicked into high gear -- but it took some time to develop. CHINA'S MOVE THROWS THE 'OLD WORLD ORDER' INTO CHAOS. According to Fulford, the international fiscal year ends as of September 30th. This year, the big players covertly running the US and other countries were again unable to pay their debts. This was the final event that apparently led to the implementation of China's plan. Fulford has been alluding to something like this in the works from China for some time now. As others may also have felt, it has been almost exasperating to read his paid blog and hear him tease about something big that China was doing, over and over again -- but then not say what it was, because it was important that he not screw it up or stop it from happening. With all the reports I'm hearing, I am almost certain that this is what he was talking about -- and they just flipped the switch. I apologize. I am not stupid. I am definitely not going to get specific, as I do not want to thwart this effort. However, from what I have heard, the plan was so well-executed I highly doubt there is much that could stop it at this point. If it works as intended, there should be a time where it can be discussed openly and in detail.

Here is the hypethetical situation of what likely would've happened without China making these moves, according to David.

Based on what at least four different sources have independently shared with me, often with remarkable similarities, this planned upheaval would have begun with a 15 to 25 percent write-down of the value of the US dollar, some time in November. I would assume this would start after the elections -- though no one actually said that to me in such detail. At some point in this process, a new currency would be issued in the apparent hopes of stabilizing and renewing the US currency under new regulations. This new currency would be backed by precious metals -- but given how little the US actually has in reserve, this would cause silver and gold prices to skyrocket. The estimates range from 36 to 56K per ounce of gold at the new valuation. Further events, including a possible emergency freezing of the international flow of money via credit cards, would occur -- possibly some time around Christmas. The Federal Reserve would be completely eliminated no later than January 31st -- which is admittedly not a bad thing, providing the replacement is far more honest and forthcoming. Later events would throw the entire global financial system into a complete and total seizure -- probably no later than March of 2011. That's the plan I was told -- which some insiders, who have not yet heard about China's "October Surprise", still think has a 50-50 chance of unfolding as planned. I highly, highly doubt we will ever see these events take place -- but I'm documenting the testimony nonetheless.

The answer to when will things be happening: not even the insiders know right now. But this transition to a Golden Age will be far easier than most of us ever thought it could be. We may not even have to use our stored water and rice, unless there are any natural disasters. I also must agree, these threads often promote fear mongering, but if Alex Jones hadn't been doing all of his "fear mongering" about the NWO, we'd all be in a far worse situation. People talking about false flags and expecting them and talking about them afterwards is our only defense against them, so I must agree, it's potential fear mongering, but it's also "Be prepared" mongering.
edit on 5-11-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: The world is run by monsters, occasionally the truth is fear mongering

I'd also like to add that the Powers-that-be are running so scared and are so disorganized right now that they couldn't pull off a fake alien invasion if they wanted to, it also wouldn't be allowed to happen by our benevolent space brothers. Please remember that these people aren't all powerful, them convincing you that they are is their best weapon: for example, when our space brothers begin having direct contact with us globally, you people will be shouting about Bluebeam and all this, so the PTB have convinced you that anything involving aliens will be staged by them, you've fallen into their trap, trying to stay out of their trap. TPTB have already lost, they are in the death throws of their death throws, we only need to sweep house, we've already won, now we just need to be patient, and vigilant. The Illuminati are weak, we are strong, don't let them convince you otherwise - economic warfare is all that they have left and even that isn't going to work this time.
edit on 5-11-2010 by SincerelySarcastic because: Don't fall into their trap while trying to avoid their other trap

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This stuff is interesting. People might not be convinced by the evidence that is being presented, but more and more people on here are saying they have a feeling something is about to happen. A real sense of foreboding. I feel it too. I think something major is going to happen. I could not even begin to say what or provide a shred of proof whatsoever. However, I am a firm believer in gut feelings and way to many people are thinking the same thing I am for me to ignore it.

This is a great thread. Yes you have arguments for and against, but at least we are all willing to discuss these things and believers or not that will make us more ready for whatever (if anything) is coming than most.

Nice work people and thank you for letting me be a part of this community.
edit on 5-11-2010 by folanjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

I would like to propose a new idea for ATS. The anti flag. I would like to post an anti flag for this and other threads like it.

good idea about anti flag ...but these threads show how people are bored ..how they need a nuclear explosion , how they need something BIG to happen (no matter that BIG is so evil) to get excited

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

couldnt agree more...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

November the 6th?... nah...
You're getting confused with November the 5th...

Bonfire night!!!

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent
To blow up the King and Parli'ment.
Three-score barrels of powder below
To prove old England's overthrow;
By God's providence [or By God's mercy] he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Hulloa boys, Hulloa boys, let the bells ring.
Hulloa boys, hulloa boys, God save the King!

A penny loaf to feed the Pope.
A farthing o' cheese to choke him.
A pint of beer to rinse it down.
A faggot of sticks to burn him.
Burn him in a tub of tar.
Burn him like a blazing star.
Burn his body from his head.
Then we'll say ol' Pope is dead.
Hip hip hoorah!

Shame the poor buggers didn't succeed really. How the World would be different. There would be quite a few more people alive and no doubt a few who have lived in the failure time line, killed in the successful timeline.
No IRA for a start.

Ignore me, I'm babbling and this will have absolutely no interest to those outside the UK anyway (probably little interest to the Brits too)
Hip hip hoorah!

edit on 5-11-2010 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by triplesod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
Predictions of a november 6 Event are going to come true. There was nothing that really came and got me until I read this article today :

www.ndtv.com...

Admins : I know a thread was started about a simillar subject, but let me make it clear that this will not steer in the same direction at all.

Now there are a lot of things that are hapenning in our world right now and I would like you to take a few seconds and to think about futur events, and possible outcomes.

Now first of all yes the president of the united states is visiting India this weekend. And I believe that many threats against his life were made. I believe that this is the reason for the augmented security. I believe that an exchange of fire is not only possible but most likelly to happen. And I believe it has something to do with either the money agenda, or the alien presence agenda. Either way, this move, of the entire staff to one single place, has a very high significance. And it is happening for a reason. Do not even kid yourself. Either the financial system is about to meltdown, or they are planning on doing something over there.

Considering what some people predict, there might be something hapenning on the 6th of november, and I do not even know why, but it really reasonates with me in a way I cannot explain.

Now some of us might know this, but the president of the united states of america is only a puppet and only someone that was appointed by the major corporations and also certain shady groups that do exist. Now the UN, the Senate and the federal reserve bank, are all but complice to this charade and moquery that is the political environement in this world right now.

If you dig enough names and companies you will find out that the ones financing the campaigns for barack are all also members of the bilderberg. You will also find out with enough digging that there are only but 3 or 4 major factions in the world right now that want to take place as a dominant force. Their goals are all simmillar and that they want to control the population, the money, the governement, your life, your work. They all view you as the people that will bring them the control they want. You read and teach, and travel only to make the system that they have more powerfull. You do not need anything they have to offer. The most important things in life are free and can never be taken away from you by other people. The things that are true always stay true.

And right now the economic crisis was created only for the benefit of creating friction between factions. And all of these factions are all trying to play nice, and to make you fight out a war for them. There are not enough ressources in the world for all the people present. And they want to make sure they are the only ones left and that you die .

Another world war is uppon us. With the other 600 billion that was « created » out of thin air comes a new wind. And this wind will carry out the power and money that once existed in the united states and brake appart the country like a blade hitting a watermellon. In short, everything that was created in the 1900’s is all about the acts of one fellow. A mister Rockefeller, that built empires spanning the entire united states. This is the founding of the U.S power base. The economy. And without it, everything crumbles. And trust me if they need to reinject money, it is because it is doing so right now as we speak. Standard oil and its associates were the ones to create the DOW, they are also the ones running the show in the northern hemisphere of the west.

Your economy and my economy is based on a scam. You and me we are all working for absolutelly nothing. We are working to make someone else rich. We are working and doing stuff that we don’t really want, so that we can earn money and live a bit. We focus our thoughts and everything on getting a stupid piece of « %/ »! paper that is worth nothing.

I want to tell you this before the next false flag event, that you are all victims by choice. You choose to live the way you do. You choose not to open your heart and your eyes to what is going on all around you. If not then congratulations, and please wake up the most people you can to the reality of the game being played with your own life. And do not be surprised with a nuclear weapon goes off. Because it has been writen in here before, that the next scare tactic they are going to use, is a nuclear weapon. And most likelly in a city as well. Do not be surprised if something like that happens. It is most likelly that it will. (I sure hope I am wrong and I don’t mind if I am you can go ahead and label me whatever you feel like)

There is going to be « retaliation » from nuclear powers all over the world, and it is only a matter of time, and of where they will decide to strike. And I am guessing here, that the empire that is the United States of America, Is not only causing troubles, it is the « bad » side of this next and upcomming world war.

What do you expect? The U.S has invaded countries, has made war everywhere, is starting some within covert methods, attacks itself and blames other people, has nothing short of a concentration camp outside Guantanamo, and wikileaks mentions that it doesnt give a squat about the treatment of prisoners of war. That does not seem to me like a country that wants peace. It is a country that needs a piece.

And most important of all thats what we call the ennemy. And this is only a facade. Because the real threat has never been empires and their puppets. But those that pull the strings beneath. And if you check out your stuff a bit, you will see that every major rich person in this list here :

www.getrichslowly.org...

Has everything to do with everything going on right now. They are some of the puppet masters pulling every string and trying to conceive more out of war and empowerment over you.

Just looking into the names on wiki, It can easilly lead from roswell, to JFK, to watergate, the bay of pigs, 9/11 and further. As it is a lot of time consumed researching the subject I will continue on the subject a little bit later, But I will start writing it in a little while.

But General Electric, Standard Oil, Johnson & Jonhson, Microsoft, Oracle are but a few of the names that really stand out and are implicated in many different types of coverup. Do not ask me for proof , because I have none right now to provide. But I am pretty sure there are circumstancial evidence, at least, to back up my story. And I will try and make it more obvious a litlle bit later.

But mark my words, something is going to happen, and I have absolutelly no idea of what exactly and that is what scares me the most. So I invite all of ATS to bring forward comments, suggestions, opinions, that would further my theory.

And I always find it wiser to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Cheers.

The president is not going to India and those 34 warships are for other reasons. They are not linked to the president. Personally I know for a fact that nothing will happen because Nostradamus didn't predict it. And if you actually think something will happen then you better have your camera ready so you can show everyone otherwise it just didnt happen. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join