It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
regarding time zones, web bot give east cost time. 3:30 i think it is.

but i think the date giving is at the location the prediction is going to happen, like if its the 6th its going to happen, it will happen in the time zone that is on the 6th day not 5th or 7th

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by scoobyrob because: double post

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

That true, especially if its loaded with say a nuclear missile - didn't someone lose one in transport at one point ! maybe an aerial explosion during take off or landing or even an EM pulse.

Turn the sky blue on the 8th ?
edit on 5-11-2010 by excelents because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If they strike on the 6th you would think they would do less damage (pulling punches) because everyone is home eating hot dogs burgers and drinking beer watching college ball.

However, Christmas is near so there will be alot of shoppers out and about..Not to mention it really screwing up a start week on Wall Street on Monday. No one going to work on Monday= devestation to companies.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'm gonna be hella pissed off if something goes down this weekend before i can play Call of Duty: Black Ops on Tuesday. I've REALLY been looking forward to this game, I've pre-ordered it and plan on stocking up on snacky's and drinky's for all of next week/weekend.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to start an ATS group....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
These prdeictions always happens on days i have towork, dang cant they just check my schedule first, theres so much i wanna do before we all die eheeheh

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Or are all predictions based on an American meantime? (typical Americans thinking they are the center of the universe again)

edit on 5-11-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep

Sorry to break this to you but yes, this is a prediction for America or Europe. It's not that Americans think we're the center of the universe it's just that we know that, hold on, let's see, ummmm... NOTHING ever happens in your little corner of the world. You sound like some jealous lil kid who keeps screaming, "Pick me pick me!" Back off man.

I know there are a lot of self centered and ridiculously retarded people in our country. They make up probably around 85% but guess what!? There are some of us here without the military is god mentality, and yes, some of us are even smart and the nicest people you will ever meet. So when you come in here using a loose term like "Americans," clumping us all into one ball. I take offense. Not only that but I can't stand all you Euro**** and Aus**** and NZ**** who feel the need to always try and put us down. It only screams, I'M JEALOUS. If you have such a problem with our way of thinking and the things we do then why not just ignore us? Instead you have to come on here tossing insults around. Grow up man.

If you honestly think jealousy is the reason people see the need to put you down then you are seriously deluded.
I'd love to know what we could possibly be jealous of.

Thank God "nothing" ever happens in our little corner of the world. Who'd want to live like you do at the moment.

btw it's funny how you berate him for his supposed insults yet do the very same thing in response.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nothing will happen because it's another prediction that won't come true. Just like the US invasion of Iran in July of 2008. It didn't happen and November 6th will be just another Saturday.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Let's just hope that there are some good people in our CIA and other agencies thwart the evil ones in the new world order and stop any false flag from being done by our own government. We know they did 911 and we caught them red handed in OKC and the stupid underwear bomber that was let on to the plane by our own intelligence agencies. Every day more people find out about their false flags. Hopefully most of you believe in God. If so, please pray that all the new world order's plans go haywire for November and that good men and women will help stop them! God bless

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Time synchronise. cartoons/movies/tv series/ commercials/ real events, all the predictions
November seems to be a overlapping of all the things above.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why am I not suprised anymore ?........

Please don't post ziljions of this kind of threads between now and november 14th ....

I think I won't survive that .....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Oh heck, I'll bite in protest [juvenile of me, I know].

This thread, and many like it are some of the reasons why ATS is losing a lot of credibility.

There's no condemning OP for composing this thread and offering their opinions, thoughts, feelings and indeed intuition, but I think there has to be a point where rhetoric like this is backed up with enough reasoning to justify why they present that information. Why shouldn't people question OP's thoughts? Is that not the very point of starting the thread? Why should people accept answers [not that they're being used in this case, specifically] like ''people need to be aware'' or ''people have a right to know'' etc. when the reality is, it simply doesn't measure to everyone else's reality.

My own suspicions as to why ''many'' would appear to be ''feeling'' as though ''something big is about to happen'' is because a minority of members here are drawing their attentions exclusively to the theories of such things. Let me first correct my own useage of words here, many is in fact, a mere few and I would strongly suggest that the few who share this feeling are people that are consciously aware of the conspiracy theories at the moment and those who frequent sites like this one and others like it.

Where did the sense of perspective go? Have the members here considered all the other billions of people in the world oblivious to this right now? Or is the consensus to deem them ''sheeple'' [a term I hate being used] because they're not awake and furthermore not aware of what is supposedly going on? Nonsense, is what I say. Nonsense. It cannot be argued when the basis of such theories have nothing more than intuition to go by, and that's fine, but at least in presenting others with some form of explanation to try to help them to understand, might just make everyone better acknowledge where everyone else is coming from.

The facts are, some members will cling onto any relative theory that can be linked in any way possible to any given event, but it doesn't make for sound logic or argument, especially when there's absolutely no evidence to suggest the outcomes prophesised on a thread like this.

Some things big and small happen everyday and happen around every corner but most importantly of all, have happened throughout human history. I'll take a stab in the dark and lay my comments open to challenge here, but a very real and present fact is: It is only because of the internet are people aware of these things in the first place, but it also because of the internet that a real sense of perspective can be and often is forgotten.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Really, even on ATS I can't remember another time that had this many predictions boiling down to a couple of days! The 5th through the 15th is either going to be very tumultuous and interesting......... OR very boring and enlightening!

Maybe it us ATSers who are triggering the web-bot all on our own?

If we create whatever the predicted event is, does it make it any less real?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
We can change it man. Stop looking in the PRESENT. This is not Christmas. It's a pagan holiday that we were tricked into believing because we looked for PRESENCE in the PRESENT. Look to the FUTURE. We can change the future by looking at the past. If you always just say, "Relax, just have a beer. We can't do anything about it," YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED. This is exactly how to control people, give them a false sense of security and make them feel like they can't change or affect anything.

I, for one, appreciate the message that you and a few others are sending here. I am sick and tired of the whole, "We can't do anything about it, so we might as well do nothing" approach. These are the same folks that, if and when, the SHTF, they will be looking for someone to help them. Because instead of getting informed and making some attempt to make a difference, they just sat on their arses with that quasi-popular "nothing is ever gonna go down attitude". These folks actually have the belief that they "haven't" been deceived and everything is gonna be just peachy, contrary to the overwhelming evidence against that very notion. It's the "ostrich syndrome", if you don't see it, then it's not there. Not only that, but they have nothing to contribute other than to "beer sales" and to coming on threads like this and trying to disrupt, what I would consider, to be a positive "pulling together" of humanity. We aren't talking about a threat from outer space here, we are talking about a threat within the confines of our own governmental infrastructure, not only in the U.S, but in other countries across the globe. It is a silent threat, but it is a threat nonetheless, just because you don't SEE it happening, doesn't mean that it IS NOT happening. Are these people willing to wait until it shows up on their door-step and rings the door-bell before they decide to make the conscious effort to put the damn beer down and pay attention? Because if not, you can say good-bye to that comfy couch that you're "chillaxing" on, and believe it or not, they are gonna take the beer too. I mean, if you cannot muster the common decency to open your eyes for your fellow man, at least have the integrity as a human being with a small inkling of personal dignity to do it for yourselves and your family. Let me tell you, the truth is stranger and much more dangerous than any fiction that you could possibly imagine. You folks have got to wake up, the hour is growing late.
edit on 5-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Say something big did happen and it happened over there in India and pretty much killed all of the staff and the President and was due to a nuke attack on the area who would assume command or control of the US. I'm an Aussie so don't know much about how it all works over there.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The thing i like about November 6 is that we dont have to wait 6 months to see if it will happen... i love predictions but hate the wait. so thank you all the other november 6 prophets for picking a close date this time

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OK.. ok... Chill everyone. I just had a chat with Cleverbot and this is what he said:

InfraRedMan: Hi Cleverbot! I have a question...
Cleverbot: Ask me anything.
InfraRedMan: o.k. Anything major happening November 6th?
Cleverbot: If it doesn't involve me getting a new hard drive, no!
InfraRedMan: LOL! Do you think that there will be a major false flag event on November 6th?
Cleverbot: If there will be, it certainly will NOT be you.
InfraRedMan: Is it bullcrap then?
Cleverbot: Yes.
InfraRedMan: Is that definitive?
Cleverbot: Yes
InfraRedMan: Do you have any last words for the doomsayers?
Cleverbot: I do!
InfraRedMan: What would that be Cleverbot?
Cleverbot: The sky is falling!
InfraRedMan: PMSL!
Cleverbot: Don't do that!

So that's the last word on this! Web bot be damned! Cleverbot has spoken!

IRM

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Really, even on ATS I can't remember another time that had this many predictions boiling down to a couple of days! The 5th through the 15th is either going to be very tumultuous and interesting......... OR very boring and enlightening!

Maybe it us ATSers who are triggering the web-bot all on our own?

From the way these threads are going it seems like it..
Why is it they are all from the same source too and with no valid proof.

If nothing happens in november then im throwing all predictions out the window that come up after this month

edit on 5-11-2010 by Detrucci because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I agree with you fully, though i found one flaw in your post (just shows more how much i agree with you
)

They all view you as the people that will bring them the control they want.

They see us as cattle bringing in the cash, not people

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join