It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Which 6th of Nov?... the one thats tomorrow (4 Hours from now) for us here in New Zealand and Australia or the 6th that will fall in Britain and America when its the 7th here...

Im not buying these predictions at all, since i dont anyway, but i still find it funny when people predict a Date then seem to forget that one half of the world is 12-24 Hours ahead of the rest all the time.

Or are all predictions based on an American meantime? (typical Americans thinking they are the center of the universe again)

Ive got things planed for tomorrow, so i sure hope its your 6th and not mine.

edit on 5-11-2010 by BigfootNZ because: Meep

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

I definitely agree that there is feeling that something big is going to happpen in very near future.
Here in Bulgaria a lot of my friends have this feeling. There is heavy chemtrailing all last week over the whole country. Most of people feel bad and sick. Even on one of big national TVs there was raised question what is going on with the skies and the people feeling bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
portalreport.webs.com... another site that lists a warning for this month, I have seen many of these dates of doom come and go . Like other members have stated, I 've never seen so many for one time frame. Time will tell and because I have lived through so many silly predictions I will sleep well regardless of the fear mongering. I think I am strangely addicted to being a little on edge.I must do more with my life! Happy campers!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Or are all predictions based on an American meantime? (typical Americans thinking they are the center of the universe again)

Sorry to break this to you but yes, this is a prediction for America or Europe. It's not that Americans think we're the center of the universe it's just that we know that, hold on, let's see, ummmm... NOTHING ever happens in your little corner of the world. You sound like some jealous lil kid who keeps screaming, "Pick me pick me!" Back off man.

I know there are a lot of self centered and ridiculously retarded people in our country. They make up probably around 85% but guess what!? There are some of us here without the military is god mentality, and yes, some of us are even smart and the nicest people you will ever meet. So when you come in here using a loose term like "Americans," clumping us all into one ball. I take offense. Not only that but I can't stand all you Euro**** and Aus**** and NZ**** who feel the need to always try and put us down. It only screams, I'M JEALOUS. If you have such a problem with our way of thinking and the things we do then why not just ignore us? Instead you have to come on here tossing insults around. Grow up man.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
the op is very well said and a lot of people will agree with it including me!!

i can really see it comming, this is only my speculation but, i think america is doing its last preperations for full out war. hillery clinton in australia, signing wellington deal, which will ally them with america so that when they do go to war they will have nearly every country to atack from, its stratigy.
obama going to india! all thats going with him to show off to india what power they are and who knows if they are going to agree to join them too! do india have nukes??

england joint defence thing with france! shearing nuclear knollage!

plus all the "little news" we hear nearly every day about unrest-bombs-terror-conflict-midle east, all to brainwash us into accepting that when it does happen, people wont be shocked about it!

i believe the recession was forced upon to continue their plans and bring the world into crisis and make people weak and ready for the inevitable.

90% of everything is all about the preperations!! without that the plan never works!
as a lot of people can see there has bien a lot of tension building up in the last couple of months...

***note*** this is only my speculation and i am NOT fearmongering, i am not forcing anyone to believe what i am saying i am only stating my toughts!!

the elite are sitting back in their armchairs watching the show go on!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Which 6th of Nov?... the one thats tomorrow (4 Hours from now) for us here in New Zealand and Australia or the 6th that will fall in Britain and America when its the 7th here...

Im not buying these predictions at all, since i dont anyway, but i still find it funny when people predict a Date then seem to forget that one half of the world is 12-24 Hours ahead of the rest all the time.

Ive got things planed for tomorrow, so i sure hope its your 6th and not mine.

I got an answer for that.

There is no time for countdown, watch the simsons about the FF attack, so that is intentionally a grey area.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
my 2 cents. It could be nothing but it could be something.
searchengineland.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Everyday is a new day for prediction! Infact there are about 365 new dates a year where something "big" or disclosure is gonna happen.

ATS has become just as reliable as FOX news.
This is a pure entertainment site with rarely any facts presented.

Tomorrow is the sixth and statistically we should have a new prediction for the seventh of november...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blogbuster
reply to post by Flakester

From the webbot:

The emotional tension level plateau is has grown. It had been previously forecast to start on the 8th, but now shows as beginning on November 5, 2010, at approximately 2:30 PM Pacific Coast Time (UTC =+ 8).

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Based on the time zone conversion, that makes the time in the middle east after midnight, November 6th, 2010. With American warships located just offshore, and previous predictions of a conflict arising in this region as a possibility, it certainly makes thing a bit more interesting.

The VERY LAST Space Shuttle mission starts today, November 5th 2010, at 3:05 PM EST.

We know about the Space Shuttle's history of disasters. Lets keep an eye on this one too.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

The dude said he has an intuition. You can't prove intuition. Anyone hip enough to listen to their intuition, I listen to. If your too square to dig it, I sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by prepared4truth

Dude, what is there to change? Do you think if you revolt you won't have to work anymore? Pay for the defense of the country? Maybe you think we'll go back to the barter system? Give me a break. You want to know why people don't wake up to your way of thinking??? Because nobody's asleep. It's just you and doom cryers like you with overactive imaginations thinking that there is a conspiracy around every corner.

Sure, the great martyrs come from people who make a stand. Well, guess what....they're dead and I'm not. I like my life. I have a good job, wife, kids, big house, nice motorcycle, and plenty of free time to enjoy it all. I sit in my hammock, looking up at the stars and drinking a beer in complete contented bliss. Why? Because I don't waste my time worrying about what everyone else is doing or conspiring. There will always be bad guys, but they will always be sorely out-numbered by the good guys.

So like I said before, until you can show me how my life could be so much better by dreading the future and jumping at every mention of the boogey man, I'll keep living, laughing, and loving.....oh yeah, and drinking my beer.

Tell the Afghan and Iraqi people about how nice your lifestyle is.....and the Palestinians........and the Zimbabweans..........I wonder how they would feel.

The Western 'I'm all right jack' keeps 2/3 of the world in poverty and worse to support terror capitalism and corporate greed on steroids.

Is that the world you want for your kids?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

i gave you a star because of all the dramatic events that have been described to happen, your comment about the shuttle has a distinct probability based upon a previous accident. the shuttle take offs have been scrapped before due to weather conditions. but seeing this is the last one nasa might force the issue and make a bad call.
i'll keep an eye out for events, and take out a bit more cash today, just in case. and yeah, not feeling optimistic about the next few days, but think about this. there have been many regime changes in government institutions, meaning elected officials. there are a great many changes in employment coming in the next 2 months. people are worried their gov't jobs are at risk. that's stressful as it is. also holiday season and as we all know, we seem to acknowledge deaths during this time. the days leading up to shopping are the most stressful.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I think something is going down. The constant attention in the media on suspicious packages, especially as pertaining to India. The decision of Obama to take his family with him to India, along with a huge entourage, and war ships. The decision of Hillary to stay out of the country until the 8th. The congruence of Webbot, Timewave, Baba Vanga, and other visionaries. The election results. The economy. Now I hear Netanyahu will be in New Orleans, with Biden, and possibly with Hillary? (Nice target!) The certain upcoming defeat of Obama in 2012. What the NWO/PTB/Puppetmasters or whatever, what they need is a big unifying event to unite the masses behind their agenda or separate the masses into chaos. Either way they win.
edit on 4-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Best post on this thread, IMO.

Originally posted by strawberry91
Didn't many trucks full of explosives go missing in India a few months ago? I heard about them coming up missing but I think they never found them. Thats not too comforting

I found a link to the story, one of the links anyway

www.zeenews.com...

edit on 4-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: include link

Good catch strawberry91! Add this one to the list getreadyalready.

Keep them coming people!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The 5 to 15th is the period all current prediction-clown will be caught with their pants down. Zilch predictions will come true. Things will go on as usual in the world. The P-clowns will take their usual anti depressants and come up with new scenarios as compensation with their inability to accept a world that seem to pass by their eyes to fast.

You just wait and see.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This is a crap post.
This is a summisation of what we already know.

No s+f.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is just stupid now. It's like we have been infiltrated by a bunch of teenagers making posts about silly predictions among other things. Isn't there already a post about the silly 6th? Mods please close this thread. The posts on this site are becoming more ridiculous each year. Exposure isn't always a good thing unless they're all clicking on your ads.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

600,000,000,000 world population! Where did the extra 593,000,000,000 people come from?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Nuclear Fals Flag Alert, 3 days
That one has over 300 Flags!!

Two Week Prediction
Rather weak one, but supposedly from a CIA source.

Imminent Nuclear War, Early Nov, Webbot
I didn't read that one.

Baba Vanga: WWIII, Less than 1 month to go
That one has 127 Flags and 229 replies.

Timewave Zero xiyncs with Webbot Nov 7
That one is a pretty good thread, if you like that stuff.

Old Man senses "Tipping Point" November
I haven't noticed that one until just now, but apparently it is an 80 year old coworker of the OP, and he is not a doom and gloom or conspiracy type.

Another Webbot Thread
I like that one, because the webbot guys are usually so hard to pin down, and their "predictions" are usually only apparent in hindsight. BUT, this time they narrow it down to the minute and they put their arses on the line!!

Random prediction for fall, but it came back in March
That one is pretty weak, but it is just more gasoline for the current fire, and it predates all the current hysteria on ATS.

Anyhow, my point is the amount of "good" attention, respected posters, flags, and replies that these threads are getting. Usually they are blown off quickly, or they are discussed amongst a small interested group, but to garner 300+ flags on these prediction threads is unheard of!!

I think something is going down. The constant attention in the media on suspicious packages, especially as pertaining to India. The decision of Obama to take his family with him to India, along with a huge entourage, and war ships. The decision of Hillary to stay out of the country until the 8th. The congruence of Webbot, Timewave, Baba Vanga, and other visionaries. The election results. The economy. Now I hear Netanyahu will be in New Orleans, with Biden, and possibly with Hillary? (Nice target!) The certain upcoming defeat of Obama in 2012. What the NWO/PTB/Puppetmasters or whatever, what they need is a big unifying event to unite the masses behind their agenda or separate the masses into chaos. Either way they win.
edit on 4-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

You forgot to include the prediction that something glowing blue will hit our atmosphere on Nov 8. They said that it is not a meteorite but something that is released by TPTB. They did not explain the purpose of the release of this glowing blue object.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is the thing about predictions, what about the time zones ?
Am i going to wake up on the 6th expecting something to happen but it doesnt happen as its going to be the 6th US time, which is the 7th..or is it the 5th....so confusing.

Theres way too many predicitons on this site, which seem to fizzle by like a dud firework

Anyhoo lets just wait for 6th November GMT...or is it US time ...Australia time.....oh thats tomorrow, just saw the date, GMT time that is.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I do know something for a fact!

My eldest sister turns 75 years old! That's BIG!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join