It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Man Senses "Tipping Point" November Event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My oldest co-worker is in his 80's, and has no business working at all. He is one step shy of a nursing home, but I think my boss employs him because the poor old fellow needs something to do. He makes deliveries, takes out the trash, trims the rose bushes, but he mostly holds a conversation on a daily basis with every person he sees. He is a very talkative man, (even though he says he's not very friendly) and he will visit me in my office almost every morning to chat about whatever interesting topic comes to his aging mind.

Well, I'm posting this morning because I just finished a strange conversation with the old man. He has NEVER been the type about doom and gloom, and when I think about what he just said, paired with the knowledge about the November "Tipping Point" predicted to begin tomorrow (Nov. 5th), I wanted to post his words on ATS.

We held our usual conversation, but before he left he asked, "Are you ready?"

I had no clue what he was talking about! Ready for what? I didn't know how to respond, so I said "About as ready as I can be!"

He looked at me seriously, and was quiet for a long time. He then finally said, "Well I'm glad that I got to know you, and God-willing, I hope I get to see you again tomorrow morning."

I was floored. I didn't know what to think, until all the November "predictions" rushed through my mind.

Do you think he was talking about the "Tipping Point"? How would he know about it? Does he "sense" somthing is about to happen, or did someone tell him about it?

Tomorrow is the 5th of November, are you ready?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm not ready, I got a shipment coming in from ebay, I've been waiting patiently, let the world collapse in like 5 days, because I still have 2-3 left.
edit on 4-11-2010 by leira7 because: damn these spells

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I would try to engage him in another conversation. Ask him some ore questions. See what he is talking about.
Maybe he has a foreboding of his own death? A lot of people have a sixth sense about these types of things, and given his age, its certainly not out of the realm that he may not be there tomorrow AM.

ETA, maybe he knows something about the company, ie. layoffs, downsizing, he's getting sacked, you're getting sacked

edit on 4-11-2010 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He must be asking if you are ready not to see him in the office anymore. He might have decided to retire after realizing that he is already 80yrs old.

But really, you should have asked him what he meant on what he had just said to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Very interesting story and I'd love to hear more from your co-worker. However, I feel like this should be in the "gray area" forums because there is no credible source to back this up. By no means am I calling you a liar
, it's just most other threads in this forum have some evidence (timewave zero has scientific data, that one Indian woman has media sources, etc) other than one user's testimony.

Anyways, if nothing happens tomorrow I would still ask follow up questions just to see what he was talking about. Very interesting nonetheless, and thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Personally, I've been ready since 1962.

Honestly, there hasn't been a year since then that the axe wasn't hanging over our collective heads, but I understand your concen over what the 80-year old fellow hinted.

There's gloom in the air and it is bigger than any government or country. It's planet-wide. What's coming might be less or more than what we fear, but the threat is palpable, imho.

edit on 4/11/10 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe he knows about the november tipping point. I mean if he really doesnt have much to do whos to say he doesnt research things of this matter. I agree though you should of asked what he ment but i like your response to him asking if you were ready. witty lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Remember remember the 5th of November.

Guy Fawkes Day

Maybe that's what he's thinking or alluding to.

Seems that 11-5 is a popular political tipping point day.

Or maybe just cuz it's at a point in time for political things to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

Well, Jeez! If I were 80, I'd be hoping to see everybody the next morning too! At 80, everyday is a gift.

Seriously, do you think maybe he just has some medical issue, and you're reading too much into this?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleStarGal

maby he's off to commit suicide. check the costodians room tommorow

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, seeing as he's an old man, he probably has something like cancer or a disease, and he hopes that he will be alive tomorrow, or for another while.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal

We held our usual conversation, but before he left he asked, "Are you ready?"

I had no clue what he was talking about! Ready for what? I didn't know how to respond, so I said "About as ready as I can be!"

He looked at me seriously, and was quiet for a long time. He then finally said, "Well I'm glad that I got to know you, and God-willing, I hope I get to see you again tomorrow morning."

I was floored. I didn't know what to think, until all the November "predictions" rushed through my mind.

Do you think he was talking about the "Tipping Point"? How would he know about it? Does he "sense" somthing is about to happen, or did someone tell him about it?

Tomorrow is the 5th of November, are you ready?

When he asked if you were ready he could have been asking if your heart and soul were in good standing with God.

He may have felt he needed to ask you this while he still had the chance.

In my humble opinion the cold war is back and anything is possible.

We can not stop what is already in motion. We can live our lives and enjoy each day without worry. Worry does nothing but cause disharmony within your soul and you project that on to others.

I was born into a family that had their eyes wide open and was taught to be ready for anything.
It is a good idea for you to do the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You can ask him what he meant by that?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have no clue why I didn't ask him what he meant about "being ready"?!

I guess all that we can do now is sit tight and see what tomorrow brings.

Good Luck All, and I hope nothing bad happens.

If all is well tomorrow, I'll ask the old man what he "meant".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleStarGal
I have no clue why I didn't ask him what he meant about "being ready"?!

I guess all that we can do now is sit tight and see what tomorrow brings.

Good Luck All, and I hope nothing bad happens.

If all is well tomorrow, I'll ask the old man what he "meant".

Just curious if the Old Man made it into work today?
If so, did you ask him what he meant?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I believe there are those that are ready. And those that are not. Either way, the truth becomes exposed. It is all in how each side handles the rapture of the moment.

top topics

join