It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by wcitizen

You are wrong, it is not as simple as 'if you don't like it don't read it', you have a responsibility here. There are children on this site, there are many many of them between 15 and 25 that are easily influenced, and their naive lives don't afford them the knowledge to stop and verify, or research, they are going to read this bull# thread and think their world is going to blow up on 11-6, that is a heavy burden for a child, or for an unstable adult, another type we seem to have a lot of on ATS. I think that is why the chosen motto here is 'deny ignorance' and why members are reminded to be careful and mindful when posting a reply or thread, we DO have a responsibilty here. To try to scare the wits, and possibly life out of members with a stupid cartoon and a bunch of speculation is irresponsible as it gets, and definately not denying ignorance. So what if a young member reads this thread, believes the Simpsons really predicted a nuclear attack on 11/6, so they give up and commit suicide. You should know from being on ATS, this type of behaviour exsists.

May i just point out that we are on the internet, on a conspiracy site that caters for all tastes of wierdness, in a forum called predictions and prophecies. While the topic may be irrational, the debate, mostly, is not. And frankly, neither i nor anyone else should censor themselves due to the possibility that "some teeneager may read something that makes him commit suicide".

Part of denying ignorance is ignoring arguments as irrelevant and emotive as yours. I also think that any 15-25 year olds would receive a fine education from this thread as to how to research improbable ideas, and unconventional theories. The news reports that i've been reading here are far more serious than the simpsons. The issues far deeper than just a youtube video.

On the bright side, some of us may die today, are you ready?

RE: The suicide bit above.

It is called: The Fit SURVIVE and the weak PERISH in the natural world of animals. A person that reads this stuff and then screws a 45ACP round into their cranium is weak and the "gene" pool is kept a bit cleaner. Sorry to be so morbid but it is a fact.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

OP, the wolves are already baying because so far, no tarrorist attack has taken place.

So, I waht to say a huge thank you to you for this thread. I personally believe it was worthy of the kind of serious attention and examination it has received. We are dealing with psychos - and we have to remain very, very vigilant.

Thank you for posting this, thanks for caring and let's keep up the good work of scrutinising these criminals as closely as possible.

I will continue to watch out carefully for any signs in the media as to what they might be planning. We need to keep exposing these things. They haven't finished with us yet, of that I am certain.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think that if a thread gets moved to the hoax forum, all flags get revoked.

Fair?

Totally.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I was checking our local news here and there is an on-line headline that law enforcement has detained a suspicious truck (semi), however you can not even highlight the headline to see the article. We are three hours from Atlanta, two from Charlotte and seven from Washington. Sorry no link...I am on mobile web and don't know how to do it. I will check back to see about any other info...like as to why. Of course it could be drugs as well.

Do I think anything is going to happen? Who knows? I am feeling more of a geological event is looming and Mt Merapi is nowhere near finished.

Then again Obama's visit to India is not mentioned on the msm's...not even mentions of meetings he's attending...nothing. That whole debacle is extremely odd in itself.

My intuition says yes, something huge is looming near. Man-made or geological, I don't know. But I do believe we are at the tipping point. The day has many hours left and the month is early.

And another note I think if there was going to be a nuclear event it would be on a weekday in highly populated area when it would be crowded, not on a weekend when people are at home or taking it easy away frrom it all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So here is the day it is nov. 6th the lies will be put to rest and you guys can say tommorrow.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Since there is no edit option, I will say our local paper is not the best at reporting and we may not see anything else on that article or a very poor update if so.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Can anyone give me a heads-up on when we’re all going to be vaporised? There’s not much to do in this nuclear bunker and I want to make a sandwich but I'm afraid of stepping out, sod's law and all that.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Signals

OP, the wolves are already baying because so far, no tarrorist attack has taken place.

So, I waht to say a huge thank you to you for this thread. I personally believe it was worthy of the kind of serious attention and examination it has received. We are dealing with psychos - and we have to remain very, very vigilant.

Thank you for posting this, thanks for caring and let's keep up the good work of scrutinising these criminals as closely as possible.

I will continue to watch out carefully for any signs in the media as to what they might be planning. We need to keep exposing these things. They haven't finished with us yet, of that I am certain.

Thanks for the kind words. While others apparently are already calling for hoax bin, flag deletion, flogging
(which I probably could use...) ... I think regardless of the outcome this has been a learning experience for most participants.

TPTB should be shaking in their boots today! We know what you're up to and won't stand for it!!!

I'll be on & off here today, unfortunately I'm at work

~~ Reporting in from North Louisiana, all is well here so far, 9:30 AM CST ~~

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I thought Timewave Zero worked as such:

As the wave trends downward, novelty actually increases towards the zero date (the program is set for default at 12/21/2012). Timewave Zero relates to PIerre Teilhard de Chardin's Law of Complexity and Consciousness. As complexity in any given system increases, an increase in consciousness must happen. Chardin's theory of the noosphere indicates that as people begin talking about certain things, novelty rises upward. I'm not sure why the graph decreases as novelty increases in value, but either way, a dip that corroborates with the Webbot in this month is a bad thing.

If the wave goes up, people aren't talking about things as much (i.e. nothing new, 'novel,' happening, or a communications failure of some sort) and if it goes downward, people are talking about something very new. Very novel. In recent times, I conjecture that whatever people start talking about during this time is something BIG and probably BAD.

The timewave also works on the premise that the major points are parts of a framework of events that we as a species can change depending on what we choose, i.e. similar things happen on points where the fractal wave is self-similar to points in the past, but we change how we choose to react to them if we so wish. I think that because of this, the Timewave can't predict any change in novelty with absolute certainty; the value changes of novelty could be a few days off, in my experience with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

This thread has been about free thinking, out of the box imagination, great research, a willingness to look for pieces of the jig-saw and more importantly a combined effort of more than 400 individual posters. Some who have posted, others who have kept it in plain view due to flagging the thread.

If there is no event today, there has been no harm done. The thread has achieved much and TPTB know they are being watched. The weekend is not over, so, be vigilant.

P.S. we are now getting ant-thread threads started. What has happened to ATS and to some open minded well respected members ?

Respects
edit on 6-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well maybe nothing will happen today but I would still like to thank the OP for pointing out the video that started this thread. It did happen with 911 and If the Op had pointed it out after some kind of FF it would of been to late.

Best to be safe than sorry. And its not like the govt havnt done anything bad in the past is it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by opal13

Found it. That was actually yesterday and as far as the article, seems they are being closed lipped about it even tho they found nothing. Part os the article got me...an unmarked SUV that would not identify the agency...odd.

www.citizen-times.com then you just have to find the article about the truck being detaned.

I know this prolly doesn't belong on this but I don't see where to start a new thread either. Don't ya just love some of us technologically-inept?

link   

Originally posted by andy1972

John O´Niell died on 9/11.

I suggest you watch the video WHO KILLED JOHN O¨NIELL, its excellent.
The Guy was the worlds leading expert on OSAMA BIN LADEN, bur resigned after years of tracking him because his investigation was blocked at every turn by his superiors.

He was later offered a new job, as head of security fot the WTC, and his first day was on 9/11.

The worlds leading expert on Bin Laden dies on 9/11 in the WTC??

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Holy Shizer. Maybe they wanted the one man who knew the most of Bin Laden out of the way because if he survived he could have told the press his credentials and how Bin Laden was not behind the attack. Think about it, the one man who would have been hunting Bin Laden and had the most probability of knowing about his upcoming plans (in order to track him) and he resigns and then takes a suicide job?

They wanted him dead because he would have told the truth.

John O'Neil also knew who was behind the Oklahoma City bombing of the FBI building which caused him to be out of work... he was outing the CIA as being deeply infiltrated with Nazis brought over at the end of WWII and the files and records accumulated by the FBI on the Nazi CIA were blown up in that FBI building. WTC 7 also housed many other records proving who is behind much of the corrupt Kleptocracy of Banksters and Black Ops shadow government criminals in the USA, and building 7 was conveniently "pulled" that same day, to quote its owner Silverstein.

That another man with the same name, John O'Neil, would be chosen to head the current exercise is another not so hidden signal to any and all of their opponents of what awaits you if you try to oppose their plans. R.I.P.

GS

link   
reply to post by Signals

I hope they don't hoax ya Sig, and I hope you get to keep your stars and flags,
just sayin

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Signals

I hope they don't hoax ya Sig, and I hope you get to keep your stars and flags,
just sayin

Heck above all I hope and PRAY nothing happens...

After that I would like to not be banned either

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, this is the kind of stuff I came to ATS for, yes I know there are lots of crazy ideas, but when you go through the thread you really have to marvel at how quickly rocks are turned over. Some of you members blow my mind at how well you can scour the internet and link things, seriously the NSA with all there computer might probably can't do as well as the folks on here. 69 pages from a Simpson's show? Given how well some of you can research I wouldn't be surprised if the GOV uses ATS to see what kinda things people come up with, from a simple idea. I used to deal with intel guys and I think some of you may have missed your calling, or not.

The X files show that never aired blows my mind. I had fun thinking about had it aired and then 9/11 happened, Dumsfeld couldn't have said that they had no idea something like this could happen, hello, X files episode. Anyway it didn't so then you wonder how did the writer of that episode get that idea? Did the writer have the idea first, or did Osama (pun)have it first?

Foundation X? Not sure what to say about this other than first time I have heard about it, and it seems kinda wild, but I wouldn't have crossed that info if not for this thread.

Anyway I felt like I was in an episode of Rubicon, so to all who participated and did all that research, thanks I have enjoyed this thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
This thread has been about free thinking, out of the box imagination, great research, a willingness to look for pieces of the jig-saw and more importantly a combined effort of more than 400 individual posters. Some who have posted, others who have kept it in plain view due to flagging the thread.

Some would call it out-of-the-box imagination, I would say it was out-of-control imagination. This thread is a good example of when "free thinking" begins to cross into insanity.

The thread has achieved much

Not really. If however the prediction turns out to be correct, then I promise to buy those of you who aren't dead and crispy a drink.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i think we stopped the attack

Good job ATS!:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted....Nuke drill today in Jacksonville FLA....

ST. MARYS - As many as 1,800 military and civilian personnel from across the nation will participate in a simulated nuclear weapon incident at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base beginning today.

Capt. John O'Neill, commanding officer at Kings Bay, described the drill as a national-level exercise involving all branches of the military, the FBI, local public safety officials and medical personnel.

jacksonville.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Not really. If however the prediction turns out to be correct, then I promise to buy those of you who aren't dead and crispy a drink.

Then this Scotsman will gladly accept a drink from the Englishman, appreciated.

respects

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join