It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52
reply to post by andy1972

wow didnt know that, thanks!

guess it is just another 'coincidence' then.

He was also deputy director of the FBI until he resigned after a spot in Yemen investigating the attack on the USS COLE. He later said he felt the yemeni government and the US embassy in Yemen was "blowing smoke up my ass" in terms of providing documents and helping with the investigation.

Everything he tried to do was blocked by his superiors, so he quit and then was offered a new job by CIA man Buzzy Kronklin as head of security in the WTC.
edit on 6-11-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by wcitizen

You are wrong, it is not as simple as 'if you don't like it don't read it', you have a responsibility here. There are children on this site, there are many many of them between 15 and 25 that are easily influenced, and their naive lives don't afford them the knowledge to stop and verify, or research, they are going to read this bull# thread and think their world is going to blow up on 11-6, that is a heavy burden for a child, or for an unstable adult, another type we seem to have a lot of on ATS. I think that is why the chosen motto here is 'deny ignorance' and why members are reminded to be careful and mindful when posting a reply or thread, we DO have a responsibilty here. To try to scare the wits, and possibly life out of members with a stupid cartoon and a bunch of speculation is irresponsible as it gets, and definately not denying ignorance. So what if a young member reads this thread, believes the Simpsons really predicted a nuclear attack on 11/6, so they give up and commit suicide. You should know from being on ATS, this type of behaviour exsists.

May i just point out that we are on the internet, on a conspiracy site that caters for all tastes of wierdness, in a forum called predictions and prophecies. While the topic may be irrational, the debate, mostly, is not. And frankly, neither i nor anyone else should censor themselves due to the possibility that "some teeneager may read something that makes him commit suicide".

Part of denying ignorance is ignoring arguments as irrelevant and emotive as yours. I also think that any 15-25 year olds would receive a fine education from this thread as to how to research improbable ideas, and unconventional theories. The news reports that i've been reading here are far more serious than the simpsons. The issues far deeper than just a youtube video.

On the bright side, some of us may die today, are you ready?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is quite interesting. But why would the person who are doing this want us to know in advance to warn us, to prepare us, to sublinaly tell us it is going to happen. What?

like you said harryhaller nobody is going to himself.

And today is the sixth we will see what is going to happen.
edit on 6/11/2010 by monkeyman03 because: I had something else to say

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

That was an awesome find, i know about John o'Neill ... well the 911 one.

I said earlier that even if there is no "event", this is still an exercise in fear. This name coincidence as well as the "vigilant" designation make 2 correlations between 911 and today. Jus' sayin'.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

And there is no Illuminati. Illuminati is in your head, guys.
Numbers like 33 and whatever number you say don't have any proven meaning.

So with the total security that nothing nuclear is going to happen tomorrow I set to just check and visit this website without replying much, until the day in which people will finally get serious and discuss the facts.

What nonsense! You have the audacity to write that piece and then claim there is no Illuminati, or no significance to numbers. Please start a thread stating and trying to defend those points and you'll get your answers in a hurry.

So far as mainstream attention is concerned, it really is a stroke of genius to bury something in a cartoon. This has been a valuable collaboration effort, an attempt to come together and see if there was more to an idea than we thought, and there sure was. I can see your sarcastic comments applying to a few other prophesy threads, I really can. But, if you'd been following this thread, you'd realize there are some rather important indicators that have had peoples attention for a while, coinciding with this same date. Be assured the greater hope is against anything happening; it's a sentiment echoed throughout by more than a few. I will also point out that it will be after Remembrance day that this little storm of prophesies actually ends.

If others outside the site are laughing, then it is only because the thread grew large on a rather concerning topic. Those who do laugh would also laugh at the thought of us packing a survival bag, because it's the same blasted concept at heart, with a different focus. Or they're not thoughtful about what we are, perhaps haven't studied it at all.

reply to post by space cadet

There are children on this site, there are many many of them between 15 and 25 that are easily influenced, and their naive lives don't afford them the knowledge to stop and verify, or research, they are going to read this bull# thread and think their world is going to blow up on 11-6, that is a heavy burden for a child, or for an unstable adult, another type we seem to have a lot of on ATS.

They shouldn't read anything on ATS if it's too much for them, and their parents should probably monitor their internet activities. The first page, at any given time, can address almost any spectrum of topic, and there are enough government spooks on this site to make a mountain man tremble! The insane get better or worse here, depending on the day, their lunch contents, and maybe the state of the moon.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Northwarden because: added missing "reply to" html

edit on 6-11-2010 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on 11-6-10. Just like every other "predicted" apocalyptic event on ATS.

I have been avidly reading and silently monitoring the forums here and there is plenty of evidence to send the majority of you to the loony bin.

Everyone here is paranoid. Everyone is misled. You guys are spending your time chasing a dead goat.

Sure UFOs exist, yeah Bob Lazar worked on them and testified; great job Disclosure project. NOTHING HAPPENED.

You ATS commoners are drowning in your own thoughts.

Good Luck, and get out of the house once in a while.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I just read this at the Concen Conspiracy tracker:

Posted by Fireball:

11 06 1944 – Plutonium is first produced at the Hanford Atomic Facility and subsequently used...

...66 years later

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Don't you have to be 18 to view this site?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

You could add that the UK has been offered (interest free) cash (said to be £75bn) from a ultra secretive organisation described as Foundation X (discussed in the UK's Parliament, House of Lords Nov 1st) the UK being only 1 of the principle nations Foundation X plans give cash to. (Foundation X claims to have [at least] 7 Trillion in bullion)

No one is that altruistic to give a nation state Billions in cash with no strings or interest to pay unless something else was happening.. nor would such an organisation come out of the shadows unless there was a very good reason to.

I kinda feel the above matches the many odd things going on in the world at the moment, and perhaps lends itself well to this thread

This is indeed troubling. Is this to establish the British Pound Sterling as the new world reference currency? Is it to shore up the UK in these hard times? I goes through contacts in the house of Lords, requesting to consult with someone whose security clearance makes them one of the 6 highest placed people on Earth. Is this to be construed to be Elizabeth II, the Queen of England?

After all, she had lent a few years ago $4 Trillion in gold backed securities to the US Treasury and British Royalist and Loyalist journalist Edward Hearle better known under his pen name Christopher Story fought a tough battle to get these funds returned to her. It has been said that he was complacently killed by the British to shut him up, putting to sleep their own attack dog in exchange for the return of the Queen's monies.

Christopher Story's News Archives - R.I.P.

So are we going to see QEII meeting up with herself through her own designated intermediaries acting as executives of the mysteriously named Foundation X ? Apparently only the Vatican has as much gold backed assets located worldwide as the Queen or as reportedly also has Foundation X.

Regardless of where these funds come from or what this previously unknown Foundation X stands for, it appears that those in power today are seeking measures to manage the coming havoc as well as to provide a competing alternative for the new international currency system promoted by the Chinese.

This is not entirely off topic in this thread, because it involves a potentially new basis organizing international economics, something which might be purposely PRECIPITATED by an Illuminati plot to destroy the dollar suddenly using False Flag attacks on U.S. soil?

GS
edit on 6-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of something that needed to be edited... duh!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by docjohnson9

Hahaha... I seriously am finding it hard not to laugh at what people are taking from The Simpsons.

But let me just say, if something major does happen on the 6th of November, I wont watch The Simpsons in the same way ever again.

Hi docjohnson9,

I wish you well just as to other ATS members here and pretty much everyone aside from our ghastly Illuminati overlords.

But if something does happen then, depending on where you are, you may never watch The Simpsons again, period. This is how serious it might be.

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's mid-day on the 6th of November here in Europe, and all is quiet on the European front at least - AND NO DOOM IN SIGHT SO FAR!

But I guess we have to wait until they wake up in Springfield, and then wait some more before Homer's dinner time at 5:55 PM for some good ol' doom to come!

It's going to be a hell of a a long day today!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by docjohnson9

Hahaha... I seriously am finding it hard not to laugh at what people are taking from The Simpsons.

But let me just say, if something major does happen on the 6th of November, I wont watch The Simpsons in the same way ever again.

DOOOHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR

Operation Vigilant Guard.
Weapon being detonated from a cargo hold in the Port of Baltimore to test the efficacy of the response teams in the even of a real time scenario.
Being that my entire family lives there it scares the # out of me. I think everything will be ok though. I did warn my mom to watch the news and her environment, just to be Vigilant like they are, haha.

Here's a news snippet:

November 5th: Base Hosts Hundreds as Vigilant Guard Kicks Off

GS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have never known a thread to invite so much name calling from "Idiots" to Freaks to "Selfish Bastards" !

To those who are gathering info and posting in a courtious manner, please dont get involved with those who are doing it. Its called "Getting the thread shut down" and makes you wonder why everyone is viewing this thread with such importance.

Name callers, before you reply to this post be warned Im ignoring you.

Respects

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I’m going to emphasize yet again that I’m treating all of this as an exercise in analysis. I very much doubt that anything in the “nuke/dirty bomb” line is going to happen today. I also feel that most of here are working on the same premise and are not trembling in fear.

’Kay... Now down to the analysis bit…

You all recall that Executive Order that was released on Nov 4 -- the one about designating new DA’s to replace the Attorney General in the case of need. Because it could have some significance I did some looking at maps and I have something to share with you.

We’ve seen this Executive Order before but as I’m quoting from it we need the exact details, so first, here’s the link to the relevant EO from Nov 4, 2010.

Obviously, as the technical wording is the much the same as the previous order that is now revoked, the most relevant details are the actual US District Attorneys who are now designated. (Note that this designation follows the office of DA, and not just whoever currently holds that office.):

(a) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia;
(b)  United States Attorney for the District of Minnesota; and
(c)  United States Attorney for the District of Arizona.

These US District Attorneys replace the ones who were designated in Executive Order 13481 of December 9, 2008 (Note: the link is to the US Govt. Archive pdf document):

(a) United States Attorney for the District of Maryland;
(b) United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama; and
(c) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.

Now, let’s see where all these people are, as their locations are probably more relevant than the specific people.
(1) The DA’s designated in the EO of Nov 4, 2010:

(a) The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.
The address is:
Justin W. Williams United States Attorney's Building
2100 Jamieson Ave
Alexandria, VA 22314

(b) The United States Attorney for the District of Minnesota.
The address is:
600 U.S. Courthouse
300 S. Fourth St.
Minneapolis, MN 55415

(c ) The United States Attorney for the District of Arizona.
The address is:
Two Renaissance Square 40 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1200
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4408

(2) Okay, now let’s see the address details for those DA’s who were designated in the prior EO.

The DA’s designated in the EO of Dec 9, 2008:

(a) The United States Attorney for the District of Maryland.
The address is:
36 S. Charles Street 4th Fl.
Baltimore, MD 21201

(b) The United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama.
The address is:
63 South Royal Street
Suite 600
Mobile, Alabama 36602

(c ) The United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.
The address is:
Richard B. Russell Federal Building
75 Spring Street, S.W.
Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30303-3309

So, that’s where they are. Showing them all on one map, we get this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19c702e7645e.jpg[/atsimg]

(If images won't fully display just right-click them and select "view image")

If we now connect up the three former ones (green lines) and the three new ones (red lines) we get:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ae08f95bba3.jpg[/atsimg]

We can notice a couple of things from this. The “old” designated DA locations are very nearly in a straight line, and all in the eastern half of the US. This was not very bright, to be honest about it. Not good to have all these “ducks” lined up in one row, so to speak. The “new” DA locations are spread out much more, and this is far better from a worst-case attack scenario perspective. However, moving from Maryland to Virginia is not all that brilliant, because as this EO would be partly to cover the bases in the event of a major attack, then they’re so close together that the “new” one would probably be rendered ineffective anyway.

However, here’s the most interesting part. If we can accept that the Virginia and Maryland offices are so close that it makes little difference, and then we connect up everything, we get this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6493b1efc8bd.jpg[/atsimg]

And here’s the Google Earth view of the same places (Angle of image looks slightly different because of the GE globe’s actual positioning):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff051ce44ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you all recall how the Illuminati are said to have a love of patterns and symmetry?

Info for the curious: the intersection point in this rather crude effort is around 38 deg 15 min N, 90 deg 35 min W. By the way, the nearest major city to that intersection point is St Louis, which is located at around 38 deg 38 mins N, 90 deg 13 min W. But my lines could be out by some fractions of a degree anyway.

Not suggesting that St Louis is “it” (as there is no justification for that). Just wanted to share this with you.

Final comment: I am curious if the rocket/missile launch that was witnessed in Phoenix yesterday has any relevance to the above.

Mike

edit on 6/11/10 by JustMike because: Info about viewing the images

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

When the 7th ticks over this thread should be locked and thrown into the trash bin.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
It's possible the Simpsons live in North Dakota because in an episode Homer says he moved there because it spelt "BOOBS" on a calculater which is 58008 and is Barney,ND also the name of Homer's best friend and a Springfiled,ND isn't too far from there.

Remember the Nukes that went missing in Minot North Dakota

After the nationwide contest/vote about where the real Springfield was prior to the release of the Simpsons Movie, Matt Groening sent a plaque to Springfield, Oregon saying that was always what he considered to be the REAL Springfield.
edit on 6-11-2010 by 0001391 because: Repaired malformed sentence.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I just watched this full episode of the Simpsons, and I've read this entire thread. And not once have I seen anyone notice what I'm about to point out.

The day the "nuke" goes off in the Simpsons, at the Union Station, notice the Calendar in the background?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd9c21d3974.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by wcitizen

Look at his right hand in this pic. Isn't that the satanic hand sign?

Also, does the 'Y' on the t-shirt have any significance? Inverted 'ban the bomb/peace' symbol? Left hand index finger points to the 'Y' sign

Also, an 'M' above right ear. Maryland?

That does look like the Satanic hand sign. Your interpretation is probably better than this alternative one, but maybe his index finger is pointing at a box of cereals. There was a recent 'scare' about possibly tainted or poisoned cereals - could there be a relation there? The M does look like it was intentionally placed there. However it does come up frequently in other episodes of the cartoon. With the current "training exercise" in Maryland such as was also used for 9/11, 7/7 and Haiti, we can justly wonder.

GS
edit on 6-11-2010 by Getsmart because: of interpretations melting away in the sun...

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join