It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Someone involved in the Baltimore exercises reported into ATS, and another poster copied his post to this thread. I don't remember which page it was on, but was quite early on in the thread.

He was anxious about what seemed to be going on there, some things seemed strange and he posted this info because he wondered whether a FF might be on the cards.

Also, separately:

Holder (a la succession document). is going to be in Baltimore.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Bingo!!!! i knew it was out there, just couldn't get there faster than you...

Excellent find, and I do believe it clears up the mysterious F-16's, if it is factual, and it sounds good...

So all is well in Brazil land, now back to the amazingly silly, joke of the world, but watch your arse boy's it just might have some credence thread....

Guess we'll know tommorow eh chaps...

Untill then, keep turning over rocks, and let's see if someone can't find us a Scorpion.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by DJM8507
I thought that it was brought up the fact that these secret societies require a public decree/publication/warning of an impending event prior to it happening. It is a part of their code or something. The warnings in TV shows/movies could indeed be a way of fulfilling such a warning.

I move fully away from the "warning" camp on such messages and look at it more like a 'call to arms.' What better way to disseminate secret information to all members of a select group than to do so right out in the open, abeit in a somewhat coded fashion? It's a mass-media version of using the classifieds section of a newspaper, or marked dead-drops; old-school spycraft.

Yep, my thinking exactly about the 'call to arms' aspect. But I think both purposes are fulfilled.
edit on 5-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Operation Vigilant Guard.
Weapon being detonated from a cargo hold in the Port of Baltimore to test the efficacy of the response teams in the even of a real time scenario.
Being that my entire family lives there it scares the # out of me. I think everything will be ok though. I did warn my mom to watch the news and her environment, just to be Vigilant like they are, haha.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Do you really think that terrorists spend their time making math calculations to decide a freaking date?
And there is no Illuminati. Illuminati is in your head, guys.
Numbers like 33 and whatever number you say don't have any proven meaning.

This is a conspiracy site of course. Numbers may not have "meaning" beyond what people give them, but depending on what people we're talking about, something like numerology could still be important when discerning events.

For example, if Zagari or JR or someone imagined that the number 33 was sacred / special / significant, who would care? But "what if" someone with a lot of power thought that number meant something? Then what? Same goes for other things, like astrology, whether or not they are "real" may not be quite as important as the fact that people seem to believe in it.

Years ago I took a course in college taught by an investment "guru" who has a teaching bug, and would teach one class each year. I felt lucky t get in, the guy is a multimillionaire, he didn't just "teach", he actually lived the adventure. Stocks, bonds, commodities, technical analysis, charts, etc. And then came the time when he came to astrology! I was young, and dumb, and fairly surprised that a person of his stature gave two minutes to such silliness. But he explained that to be a great investor, you had to understand your adversaries. And in his estimate, approximately 1 out of 10 big Wall Street traders were very much into astrology. THAT was why he needed to know what they thought they knew. And he went on to explain how he used that info against them!

I consider myself a rationalist, and normally tend to reject the "superstitious", but after 9/11, with many seemingly bizarre "coincidences" that smacked of the occult, especially numerology, it was something I felt needed to be revisited. Since then, I have spent some time researching these issues, and have come to the conclusion that the people who run the world are very much into the occult. Whether they are "superstitious" or not, doesn't matter. They are in control. And if they think the "numbers" matter, then they will.

If we ignore such things, we may do so at our peril. A serious conspiratologist will put aside their prejudices, and attempt to look at things from the perspective of TPTB. That's what matters when it comes to things like false flag events, or whatever they may be up to at the moment.

JR

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Do you really think that terrorists spend their time making math calculations to decide a freaking date?

Really?

Explane this:

Spell Illuminati backwards and add a .com ....

www.itanimulli.com...

Thoughts?
edit on 5-11-2010 by SWCCFAN because: The voices in my head made me...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

Originally posted by jexmo
Would any country seriously risk going to nuclear war against the U.S and the U.K? We have an untold amount of nukes, it would be devastation retaliation. Im not bragging because i think nuclear weapons are disgusting but we could total any country in a day with nukes.

A lot has changed since War Games and the big red button. I think we'll all be pretty shocked when the new toys come out and everybody's been investing in them - not just the States.

My opinion? Only our own governmens would risk doing this.
second

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Simple.
Buy a domain name and have it linked to another website. It's based out of Provo,UT and a GoDaddy account. This has been covered maybe 7 times so far this thread and has it's own threads from what some of the other members say.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by harrytuttle
I just watched this full episode of the Simpsons, and I've read this entire thread. And not once have I seen anyone notice what I'm about to point out.

The day the "nuke" goes off in the Simpsons, at the Union Station, notice the Calendar in the background?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fd9c21d3974.jpg[/atsimg]

It's April 21, a Wednesday. Which year? It's 2010:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8add19ac90a3.jpg[/atsimg]

So the nuke clearly goes off on 4/21/2010, but for some stupid reason, the power of suggestion by the maker of the video has convinced everyone that a clock pointing at the 6 hour and 11 hour means November 6.

Consider this 11/6/2010 nuke theory...
Debunked.

Perhaps they are telling us the day it was planted?

It ain't debunked until 11/7.

Look at his right hand in this pic. Isn't that the satanic hand sign?

Also, does the 'Y' on the t-shirt have any significance? Inverted 'ban the bomb/peace' symbol? Left hand index finger points to the 'Y' sign

Also, an 'M' above right ear. Maryland?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Really?

Explane this:

www.itanimulli.com...

Thoughts?

That's so weird? Why would they register that domain and have it point to nsa.gov? Spooky.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Really?

Explane this:

www.itanimulli.com...

Thoughts?

Oh...I see...

It's just a simple domain redirect. Anyone can buy a domain name and redirect requests to it to a different URL.

I've been fooled! DOH!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh no, tomorrow is the big day, Is there anyone left here to talk, or did all you "believers" abandon all and take to the wild?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
WTF!

countdown.onlineclock.net...
Yeah so what is with the clock.
Looks like eastern timezone to the 6th
Yeah that is what it is, so why
edit on 5-11-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by ericsnow
WTF!

countdown.onlineclock.net...
Yeah so what is with the clock.
Looks like eastern timezone to the 6th
Yeah that is what it is, so why
edit on 5-11-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

Yesterday, the clock counted down to the 6th.

Now it is the 6th here, the clock is counting down to the 13th. Perhaps it counts down to every Saturday, unless changed?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As time gets closer my belief that something BIG will happen keeps dwindling, which is a good thing, right? I mean, if this really is a False Flag it's not gonna be to the extent which most people are talking about (like some Jericho plot where have of the Country is blown to hell), there's NO WAY ANY government would let that happen to their own citizens.

However that doesn't mean that we're out of the woods yet, there's still a chance that TPTB would let just 1 dirty bomb slip through the cracks.....let's hope not!

Peace & Love

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Boy, we are staying busy here in Colorado....

For sure....

Chemical spill forces evacuation in Commerce City

Associated Press
11/05/10 7:00 PM PDT COMMERCE CITY, COLO. — Authorities say a large area in Commerce City has been evacuated because of a hazardous material spill.

The area north of Denver is between 80th and 86th avenues and between Monaco Parkway and Interstate 76. The Colorado State Patrol tells Denver's KMGH-TV that there has been a chemical spill in the area.

It's not clear what the chemical is.

The Red Cross has set up an evacuation center at DuPont Elementary School in Commerce City.

___

Information from: KMGH-TV, www.thedenverchannel.com...

Topics
CO Hazardous Materials Evacuation

www.sfexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I have been hearing ALL of this, seriously, all of this on ATS since I was 11, I don't remember anything before because I was young, NO ONE should fear the NWO (which apparently didn't exist before 1988), or the Illuminate (which according to this site has existed since time began), because they CANNOT get beyond the planning stages. Again, 31 years I have heard of the population culling, 31 years on chipping, enslavement, all of it

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey guys!

Let’s not forget, that Nuke in the cartoon may be symbolic – it can mean signing a treaty or some other documents which may be an official start of WW3. And this may happen during Obama’s visit to India.

One of the most horrible things in the world was done quietly by signing some papers nearly 100 years ago, which gave a private mafia bank (Federal Reserve) rights to print and control government money. This was beginning of the end.

So, signing a treasonous act may be as devastating as a Nuke!

edit on 5-11-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

edit on 5-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join